PDA

View Full Version : Good site for Animated Gifs? (SFW only)

Optimystik
2010-03-30, 10:09 AM
Hello Playground! I was wondering if anyone had a good place to find animated gifs, preferably clips from games or movies, action or comedy.

I wanted an animated avatar on another forum, but am having trouble separating the gold from the dross.

SFW only, so please no *chans or Giftube!

With that in mind, any suggestions?
Thanks in advance :smallsmile:

Fifty-Eyed Fred
2010-03-30, 02:19 PM
SFW only, so please no *chans

Well, I'm out of ideas.

Optimystik
2010-03-30, 04:06 PM
Well, I'm out of ideas.

Not that I'd go combing around in there even at home :smalltongue:

It only took one view of S.D.N. before I was running for my eyebleach cabinet. It's inhumane, I tell you.

Thajocoth
2010-03-30, 07:07 PM
Not that I'd go combing around in there even at home :smalltongue:

It only took one view of S.D.N. before I was running for my eyebleach cabinet. It's inhumane, I tell you.

Ah yes, the thrill of "shock images". It gets a lot worse when you find the places where people enjoy those sorts of images for more than shock value. SDN becomes quite tame...

As for some SFW gifs... I used to have a link to an archive of animated video game sprites... Ripped and converted to gif. I've got a few gifs on my own site, but they're really part of a comic and not really to be used elsewhere. Here's a link to a training montage made up of separate gifs though (contains midi): http://www.gamecheetz.com/Comic.php?comic=00236

It's been a long time since I've had the time to devote to that sort of thing anymore... But it was quite fun.

I'm honestly not sure what exactly you're looking of animated gifs OF, which is a big part of the problem here, I think.