PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story.

Bartonar
2010-03-30, 01:53 PM
Our dwarf is afraid of women, (no, he's not gay. Every woman he finds tries to kill him :smallamused: ). We found an axe in a chest. We pass it to our mage to identify, who sees that its a +2 throwing and returning Dwarvern Axe. Our dwarf readily takes it, goes into battle, and throws it at the enemy.

Exit Dwarf's Player (bathroom break?)

While he's gone, we're told that his dwarf is now a woman. Everyone starts laughing.

Enter DP

"What's so funny" -DP
"The battle" - Me
"Whaaaat..." - DP, rolling his eyes
"Should i tell him" -Me
"Naaah" - Gnome
"Korzak sees 'his' reflection in the mirror, and notices 'his' beard is gone, and 'his' belly has migrated." -DM
":smallconfused:" -DP
"I'll explain later Korzakina" -Me

Now... we have in our party a hoarder. He has enough magic to blow up the Lower Planes. He has The Ring of Gaxx, a Magic Staff, 2 more Rings, some wands, magic armour, Flametongue (+6 flaming adamantium sword) and much more. He takes his sheet with him when he leaves, and didnt make it that night. We decide to have a bit of fun.

We explain to the dwarfette what happened, and he throws his axe against the wall near Lionhearted (the hoarder).

"Could you pass that back!" - Korzakina
"Sure" -Lionhearted

Lionhearted throws the axe to Korzakina, who catches it. This gives us Lionesshearted.

For information, whenever you throw the axe, you switch.

We have plans for that guy 2. When he asks, we'll say.. "It happened in battle"

Eventually he'll buy a girdle of masculinity/femininity, to switch back.

When we get outside on a full moon, we'll put it in his hand when he's asleep... it'll fall out, he'll turn back. This'll convince him he's the first Were-Man

We'll keep having fun with him/her until the group ends. then we'll tell him/her.

O... just a question. He's wearing 3 rings. Ring of protection on one hand, wizardry on the other, and Gaxx he stuffed down his pants. Would he get Gaxx back when he un-turns? :smallwink: