PDA

View Full Version : Iron Avatarist: LOL

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-04-01, 01:19 AM
Welcome to a new era of...
Iron Avatarist

The judges in this Iron Avatarist contest...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b259/RolandStJ/Oblivion.gifhttp://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h287/serpentine16/Avatarables/Serpentine/Serpentine3.gifhttp://hackmasterj.members.winisp.net/images/oots/norman_rockwell_icon.pnghttp://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll78/De_ressurect/sketchvectoredavatarararar2.png
(Oblivion/Serpentine/Qwernt/Dogmantra)
(Final lineup subject to change - If any of you want to draw instead just let me know!)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Our theme this month is...
LOL

HAHAHAHA! It's good to laugh! Let's turn up the fun this month. Every picture a punchline, every jott-em-down a jest. Lets see puns, slapstick, practical jokes! Its April Fools day all month long, so get to scheming!

Remember: All artwork must be your own. Do not take, alter, or use any of the The Giant's art. Thanks.
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c273/AwakenedDreamer/Tribbles/TribbleBite.gif
Categories
There will be a First through Third place award for each of the following:

Funniest Avatar (any avatar-sized character)
Funniest OotS Avatar (any avatar sized, Order of the Stick based submission)
Funniest Scene (anything larger than the above)
Funniest OotS Scene
Funniest Rookie Entry (if this is your first contest all your entries automatically fall under this category, along with the main category)
And, as always, the Best Overall award.

I'll also voice my opinion on which entry is the most kick-awesome in the form of a VT's Choice Award, which may be anything that tickles my fancy or was shamelessly tailored to my tastes (I approve of shamelessessness).

Rules
1. Every entry must include a bolded introduction as to what category you are trying to enter in.

2. Every entry must include an itallic introduction as to what your entry is.

For example:
Funniest OoTs Scene
Gauntlets of Ogre Stench by The Giant
http://www.giantitp.com/Images/bcx/MagicItems001.gif

3. Only the avatarist who created the avatar may submit it.

4. All entries must be posted by April 30th at Noon Eastern Standard Time.

Good luck!

Crimmy
2010-04-01, 01:28 AM
I--
I don't even know what to do...

Rutskarn
2010-04-01, 02:32 AM
You furry little gonad son of a bitch. That's a compliment, mod staff.

First successful prank of April Fool's day.

Right, might actually want to work on this one.

@\/ Nice try.

Crimmy
2010-04-01, 02:35 AM
Okay, here's my first entry for this one:

Funniest scene:
I hate these kinds of pranks.

Now, Photobucket has been kinda mean to me in these past weeks, so if you can't see the image, try refreshing the page, or force refreshing with CTRL+F5

Serpentine
2010-04-01, 04:34 AM
I've managed to cause my father to wash his mouth out with soap, and my mother to taste a finger-dip of wasabi. Depicting these events in commemoration of my achievements would be pretty awesome :smallamused:

Fay Graydon
2010-04-01, 05:27 AM
I think I'll enter this one...
I have a plan in mind for a few funny thingamabobs :smallbiggrin:

John Cribati
2010-04-01, 07:32 AM
Funniest Scene
Ring of Humping by Herpestidae
http://i49.tinypic.com/maz0qt.jpg

Serpentine
2010-04-01, 08:00 AM
Another idea: all the dodgiest jokes ever told. Individually or en masse.

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-04-01, 09:37 AM
You furry little gonad son of a bitch. That's a compliment, mod staff.

First successful prank of April Fool's day.
*bows* :smallamused:

deuxhero
2010-04-01, 03:55 PM
Thanks for using the Gauntlets of Ogre's Stench as an example, I was wondering if gloves were ever done in OotS.

licoot
2010-04-01, 05:16 PM
{scrubbed}

It has come to the attention of the administrative staff that a number of individuals involved in these board-wide competitions have been using these threads to sneak disruptive code into the system. There will be no discussion permitted in regards to the guilty parties, and for the time being there will be no more contests allowed.

If any of you have any additional information about this matter, please contact Roland St. Jude.

- Your Friendly Neighborhood Admins
That was just creul:smallannoyed:

Silverraptor
2010-04-01, 05:19 PM
I've got a bunch to submit.

Funniest Scene
Halfling Outhouses by Silverraptor

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/silverraptor_photo/HalflingComic.png

Funniest OotS Scene
Today's entertainment by Silverraptor

http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/silverraptor_photo/Miko-jokersvg.png

Funniest Scene
When Trees fight back by Silverraptor
http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/silverraptor_photo/Trees.png

Funniest Scene
Mine's bigger by Silverraptor
http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/silverraptor_photo/MagicMisslesvg.png

Funniest Scene
It goes well with the "Sunder" anvil by Silverraptor
http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/silverraptor_photo/LightningHammersvg.png

Funniest Scene
Watch those nimble fingers by Silverraptor
http://i617.photobucket.com/albums/tt255/silverraptor_photo/Sleightofhand.png

Alright, those are my entries so far. Would it be alright if I submit most of my fan comic entries into this contest?:smallconfused:

Dvandemon
2010-04-02, 01:27 AM
Funniest Scene
Ring of Humping by Herpestidae
*scrub*

Haha! I remember that one :smallwink: I feel that most of the entries will be ones already posted on these forums before.

licoot
2010-04-02, 09:20 AM
Uhh, everyone's entries are so funny.
Why is it so hard to think of a pun:smallfrown:

Hyoumu Yau
2010-04-02, 06:06 PM
I have a few questions...

1. Does a scene automatically switch from the normal category to the "OotS based" category, even if the scene hasn't anything to do with OotS besides that there is 1 OotS character in it?
2. It says we should only use our own artwork. But can we use other, non-stick pictures for a scene, e.g. a movie poster, if the desired effect cannot be reached without it?

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-04-02, 06:54 PM
I have a few questions...

1. Does a scene automatically switch from the normal category to the "OotS based" category, even if the scene hasn't anything to do with OotS besides that there is 1 OotS character in it?
Yup.

2. It says we should only use our own artwork. But can we use other, non-stick pictures for a scene, e.g. a movie poster, if the desired effect cannot be reached without it?
All the artwork done must be drawn or copied by you. Drawing or pasting a stick figure on an existing image done by another would not be allowed.

Silverraptor
2010-04-02, 07:18 PM
Can I submit my entire comic "Idiosyncrasy"? Practically every one of them is either funny or mildly amusing. Although, I don't think you'd like it if I put in 27 comic entries in one post. So what should I do?

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-04-02, 07:57 PM
Can I submit my entire comic "Idiosyncrasy"? Practically every one of them is either funny or mildly amusing. Although, I don't think you'd like it if I put in 27 comic entries in one post. So what should I do?
Make some new ones would be my suggestion. Point of this contest isn't really to make a comic however.

Silverraptor
2010-04-02, 09:19 PM
Make some new ones would be my suggestion. Point of this contest isn't really to make a comic however.

I know. Just most of the ones I already done all have punchlines at the end. I just thought it would fit.

Sneak
2010-04-02, 09:27 PM
Funniest Scene

"The Aristocrats"

{Scrubbed}

Thormag
2010-04-02, 11:27 PM
Funniest OotS Scene

Order of the Meme

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/092/a/1/Order_of_the_Meme_by_Thormag.png

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-04-02, 11:50 PM
Funniest OotS Scene
Order of the Meme

Ok, that cracked me up. Clever. Didn't recognize them all though. Which is which for the unknowing?

I know. Just most of the ones I already done all have punchlines at the end. I just thought it would fit.
Mmm, yeah, though as this is a forum devoted to webcomics as much as anything that'd be a given really. When created this was thinking more of one panel gags or an amusing scene instead of an entire comic that builds up to it. It's a tough choice whether I allow them in their entirety.

I'll converse with the judges and get back to you.

Rutskarn
2010-04-02, 11:52 PM
Ok, that cracked me up. Clever. Didn't recognize them all though. Which is which for the unknowing?

Mmm, yeah, though as this is a forum devoted to webcomics as much as anything that'd be a given really. When created this was thinking more of one panel gags or an amusing scene instead of an entire comic that builds up to it. It's a tough choice whether I allow them in their entirety.

I'll converse with the judges and get back to you.

Belkar: FFFFFFFF guy
Haley: Trollface
V: Shoop da Whoop
Elan: Awesomeface
Durkon: Biting Pear of Salamanca (Lolwut)
Roy: That Thing That's Actually Characters But It Looks Like a Face

Serpentine
2010-04-03, 12:25 AM
I'll converse with the judges and get back to you.Save you a PM (will remove this if you think it should be done in private, though): I reckon, one pre-made comic per contestant, no limit on custom-made comics (seeing as they're fine in every other contest).

Suggestions:
The Far Side cartoons, ootsified.
Couple of my favourite jokes:
A duck walks into a bar, up to the bartender. He says, "Got any bread?"
Bartender says, "No."
Duck says, "Got any bread?"
Bartender says, "No :smallconfused:"
Bartender says, "No :smallannoyed:"
Bartender says, "NO! :smallmad:"
Bartender says, "NO! :smallfurious:"
Bartender says, "Look mate, if you ask me one more time if I've got any bread, I'm gonna take my hammer, and nail your beak to the bar!"
Duck says, "Got any nails?"
"NO! :furious:"
One day, a Big Brown Bear walked into the Burbon and Beefsteak Bar. He walked up to the bar, and said, "Gimme a beer."
The bartender said, "sorry mate, here in the Burbon and Beefsteak Bar, we don't serve beer to big brown bears."
The Bear was rather annoyed at this, picked up a stool and snapped it over his knee. He growled, "Gimme a beer."
The bartender said, "sorry mate, here in the Burbon and Beefsteak Bar, we don't serve beer to big brown bears, especially big brown bears who break barstools."
The Bear was quite cross, so he he turned and punched another patron square in the jaw. "Gimme a beer!"
"Sorry mate, here in the Burbon and Beefsteak Bar, we don't serve beer to big brown bears, especially big brown bears who break barstools and biff bystanders."
The Bear was now getting downright angry, reached over and smashed the bartender into a bloody pulp. "GIMME A BEER!"
"Sorry mate, here in the Burbon and Beefsteak Bar, we don't serve beer to big brown bears, especially big brown bears who break barstools, biff bystanders and bash bartenders."
The Bear was beside himself with fury, so much so that he tore an enormous chunk out of the counter with his bare teeth. "GIMME A BEER!"
The bartender said, "Sorry mate, here in the Burbon and Beefsteak Bar, we don't serve beer to big brown bears, especially big brown bears who break barstools, bif bystanders, bash bartenders and take drugs."
"GIMM- wait, drugs? What drugs?"
"What about that bar bit you ate?"
Basil Brush
Monty Python (any part).
Um... 'sabout it for now.

Rutskarn
2010-04-03, 02:22 AM
This is my absolute favorite joke.

There once was a soldier, a grizzled veteran of many wars against the foreign Dantar and Eppian tribes. And as he fought, he made many sacrifices--he lost an eye to a spear, his teeth to a gauntlet, and his trusty sword grew pitted and rusted. Then the war ended, and he was adrift, known everywhere as the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword.

One day, he decides he needs something to complete him--a wife. He thinks on the matter, then decides that a soldier of his stature deserves only the best--the flaxen-haired daughter of the king himself. And so, determined as he was to win the king's daughter, he went to the castle.

As he arrived, he told the royal arranger, "I want to see the king."

The arranger said, "the king is seeing nobody."

And he said, "Not even the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword?"

And the arranger asked: "Well, that depends. Are you the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword?"

And the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword said: "Yes. Yes, I am the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword."

The arranger said, "Alright, then, he can see you."

And so the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword stepped into the king's chambers. The king regarded him regally--as kings do--and asked him, "What business have ye here, o man of a single eye, a single tooth, and a withered blade?"

And the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword said, "Well, my lord, I wondered if I might have your daughter in marriage."

The king said nothing at first, lost in thought. Finally, he said, "Well, soldier, this is quite a difficult request. Truly, you are valorous. You have slain many men of Dantar and Eppian in your day. Still...my daugher is a fair jewel. There are few of her like out there. There are, however, many suitors--many of whom have both eyes, and many teeth, and swords that gleam like sunlight."

And the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword grinned his one-toothed grin, and winked his single eye. "Well, my lord, I may have one eye, and I may have one tooth, and my sword might be rusted and old, but my one eye is good, and my one tooth is sharp, and my sword has never failed me yet. I promise you, my lord--all of these may yet serve you well."

And the king thought on this. Finally, he said, "Well..."

"Very well, solider, I will give you your chance. I will let you try for the hand of my daughter. But before I am convinced of your worth, you must complete for me three tasks. Do you understand?"

And the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword nodded, and grinned, and cried, "Yes!"

The king smiled benevolently, as kings do, and said: "Alright, then. Here is your first task.

"The Eppians have acquired a saintly relic--a chalice made of silver, once possessed by Saint Crane. You must go behind lines and retrieve for me this chalice."

And so, the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword set off for Eppian lands.

It took him many days and nights to cross the dunes to Eppia. He would go days at a time without food or water, driven by love and honor alone. He avoided the soldiers of Eppia, careful not to be seen.

Finally, he came across the sacred chalice, being transported in a carriage. Strangely, the carriage was made of canvas, but the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword paid this detail no heed.

He knew it would be difficult to acquire the chalice. It was guarded heavily. But he thought of the princess, and he mustered his courage, and he entered the carriage.

He raced past the guards, snatched the chalice of St. Crane, and dove out of the canvas carriage. Having accomplished this, he returned to the king.

He came to the king, the triumphant one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword, and said, "My lord, I have for you the Silver Chalice of St. Crane, taken from the Eppians!"

And the king smiled, as kings do, and took the chalice. "Well done. It seems I have underestimated the keenness of your one eye, and the truth of your rusted blade. Still, there are two more tasks. Are you ready for the next?"

And the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword said, "Yes, my lord, I am ready!"

The king smiled.

"Very well. This may sound strange, but trust me--it is important. A boat on Dantar waters carries a bottle with them. This bottle is made of jade, and bears the letter "T" on its stem. You must get the bottle from the Dantar boat and bring it back to me."

The one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword nodded, and grinned his one-toothed grin, and set off.

It took the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword many days to reach the Dantar boat, for it was swift, and he was but a lone seaman. But his efforts were not in vain--finally, under dead of night, he came to the side of the ship.

The one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword placed a gnarled hand on the side of the boat, and thought long and hard about what he was going to do. There would be many enemy seamen, and he would have to fight many before he could escape with the strange jade bottle. But then, he thought of the princess, and he boarded the ship.

He flung himself aboard, sword at the ready, hacking through dozens like a madman. They came in waves, but the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword was a skilled soldier indeed, and they were no match for him. Finally, he managed to break through the mob, kick down a door, spot the bottle with his sharp eye, grab it, and fling himself overboard. It took him many days to get to shore, but finally, he arrived--bottle clutched in his weathered hand.

And so, the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword returned to the king, and said, "Behold! For I have taken the jade bottle marked with a "T" from the Dantar boat!"

And the king laughed, as kings do, and took the bottle. "Excellent work, good solider! Excellent indeed! There is but one more task. It seems minor, of course, given what you have been through, but it is a task nonetheless."

And the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword smiled his one-toothed smile, and said, "My lord, I am ready!"

And the king took a breath.

"Good one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword, this task is simple. There is a blue sapphire at the bottom of a nearby cave, the Cave of Ant'erior. Retrieve it--but beware, for there are wolves below."

And the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword raised his rusty sword, and cried, "It shall be done!"

The one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword set off, traveling many miles to the cave of Ant'erior. Finally, he came to the cave mouth.

At first, he was frightened, for there were wolves below that could tear the flesh from an ordinary man. But then, he thought of the princess, and he grew determined. He set off into the cave.

He was devoured by wolves.

Penny67
2010-04-03, 02:29 AM
This is my absolute favorite joke.

There once was a soldier, a grizzled veteran of many wars against the foreign Dantar and Eppian tribes. And as he fought, he made many sacrifices--he lost an eye to a spear, his teeth to a gauntlet, and his trusty sword grew pitted and rusted. Then the war ended, and he was adrift, known everywhere as the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword.

One day, he decides he needs something to complete him--a wife. He thinks on the matter, then decides that a soldier of his stature deserves only the best--the flaxen-haired daughter of the king himself. And so, determined as he was to win the king's daughter, he went to the castle.

As he arrived, he told the royal arranger, "I want to see the king."

The arranger said, "the king is seeing nobody."

And he said, "Not even the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword?"

And the arranger asked: "Well, that depends. Are you the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword?"

And the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword said: "Yes. Yes, I am the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword."

The arranger said, "Alright, then, he can see you."

And so the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword stepped into the king's chambers. The king regarded him regally--as kings do--and asked him, "What business have ye here, o man of a single eye, a single tooth, and a withered blade?"

And the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword said, "Well, my lord, I wondered if I might have your daughter in marriage."

The king said nothing at first, lost in thought. Finally, he said, "Well, soldier, this is quite a difficult request. Truly, you are valorous. You have slain many men of Dantar and Eppian in your day. Still...my daugher is a fair jewel. There are few of her like out there. There are, however, many suitors--many of whom have both eyes, and many teeth, and swords that gleam like sunlight."

And the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword grinned his one-toothed grin, and winked his single eye. "Well, my lord, I may have one eye, and I may have one tooth, and my sword might be rusted and old, but my one eye is good, and my one tooth is sharp, and my sword has never failed me yet. I promise you, my lord--all of these may yet serve you well."

And the king thought on this. Finally, he said, "Well..."

"Very well, solider, I will give you your chance. I will let you try for the hand of my daughter. But before I am convinced of your worth, you must complete for me three tasks. Do you understand?"

And the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword nodded, and grinned, and cried, "Yes!"

The king smiled benevolently, as kings do, and said: "Alright, then. Here is your first task.

"The Eppians have acquired a saintly relic--a chalice made of silver, once possessed by Saint Crane. You must go behind lines and retrieve for me this chalice."

And so, the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword set off for Eppian lands.

It took him many days and nights to cross the dunes to Eppia. He would go days at a time without food or water, driven by love and honor alone. He avoided the soldiers of Eppia, careful not to be seen.

Finally, he came across the sacred chalice, being transported in a carriage. Strangely, the carriage was made of canvas, but the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword paid this detail no heed.

He knew it would be difficult to acquire the chalice. It was guarded heavily. But he thought of the princess, and he mustered his courage, and he entered the carriage.

He raced past the guards, snatched the chalice of St. Crane, and dove out of the canvas carriage. Having accomplished this, he returned to the king.

He came to the king, the triumphant one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword, and said, "My lord, I have for you the Silver Chalice of St. Crane, taken from the Eppians!"

And the king smiled, as kings do, and took the chalice. "Well done. It seems I have underestimated the keenness of your one eye, and the truth of your rusted blade. Still, there are two more tasks. Are you ready for the next?"

And the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword said, "Yes, my lord, I am ready!"

The king smiled.

"Very well. This may sound strange, but trust me--it is important. A boat on Dantar waters carries a bottle with them. This bottle is made of jade, and bears the letter "T" on its stem. You must get the bottle from the Dantar boat and bring it back to me."

The one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword nodded, and grinned his one-toothed grin, and set off.

It took the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword many days to reach the Dantar boat, for it was swift, and he was but a lone seaman. But his efforts were not in vain--finally, under dead of night, he came to the side of the ship.

The one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword placed a gnarled hand on the side of the boat, and thought long and hard about what he was going to do. There would be many enemy seamen, and he would have to fight many before he could escape with the strange jade bottle. But then, he thought of the princess, and he boarded the ship.

He flung himself aboard, sword at the ready, hacking through dozens like a madman. They came in waves, but the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword was a skilled soldier indeed, and they were no match for him. Finally, he managed to break through the mob, kick down a door, spot the bottle with his sharp eye, grab it, and fling himself overboard. It took him many days to get to shore, but finally, he arrived--bottle clutched in his weathered hand.

And so, the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword returned to the king, and said, "Behold! For I have taken the jade bottle marked with a "T" from the Dantar boat!"

And the king laughed, as kings do, and took the bottle. "Excellent work, good solider! Excellent indeed! There is but one more task. It seems minor, of course, given what you have been through, but it is a task nonetheless."

And the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword smiled his one-toothed smile, and said, "My lord, I am ready!"

And the king took a breath.

"Good one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword, this task is simple. There is a blue sapphire at the bottom of a nearby cave, the Cave of Ant'erior. Retrieve it--but beware, for there are wolves below."

And the one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword raised his rusty sword, and cried, "It shall be done!"

The one-eyed-one-toothed soldier with a rusty metal sword set off, traveling many miles to the cave of Ant'erior. Finally, he came to the cave mouth.

At first, he was frightened, for there were wolves below that could tear the flesh from an ordinary man. But then, he thought of the princess, and he grew determined. He set off into the cave.

He was devoured by wolves.

Awesomesauce.

Zanaril
2010-04-03, 07:26 AM
Funniest OotS Scene

Order of the Meme

I can't look at that thing without bursting out laughing.

Especially at V.

Quincunx
2010-04-03, 07:47 AM
Hehe. Silverrraptor, I already enjoyed how you write dialogue, and that gift for snappy repartee goes very well with this contest.

Oblivion
2010-04-03, 10:41 AM
Save you a PM (will remove this if you think it should be done in private, though): I reckon, one pre-made comic per contestant, no limit on custom-made comics (seeing as they're fine in every other contest).

I agree with Serpentine on this one.

And Silverraptor, I don't think it would be to your advantage to submit all 27 comics you have, because it would make the judging task soooo daunting that I would end up not reading most of them (to be very honest). It would be much better if you would pic the one you think is the best.

Serpentine
2010-04-03, 10:43 AM
Also, it would mean you're competing mostly against yourself...

Hyoumu Yau
2010-04-03, 10:52 AM
Well I don't know if such mini-comics count....but at least it was fun doing it :smallbiggrin:

Funniest OotS Scene
Funniest Rookie Entry
Destructive Magic or "Power Word: Bill" by Hyoumu Yau
http://i080.radikal.ru/1004/7f/54a6e412da64.png

I hope that it's easy to see that the head of the wizard is supposed to look like a strawberry turned upside down...
PS for the Judges: The poster was made by myself and was not copy-pasted into the scene :smallsmile:
PS: I changed the picture a bit.... It's not against the rules, is it? Screw the rules, I have green hair!

Silverraptor
2010-04-03, 11:12 AM
The best one. Alright got it, thanks guys.

And thanks for the complement Quincunx.:smallsmile:

licoot
2010-04-03, 11:30 AM
Well I don't know if such mini-comics count....but at least it was fun doing it :smallbiggrin:

Funniest OotS Scene
Funniest Rookie Entry
Destructive Magic or "Power Word: Bill" by Hyoumu Yau
(Warning: Very Big Picture)
http://s54.radikal.ru/i146/1004/8f/4740da35be8c.png

I hope that it's easy to see that the head of the wizard is supposed to look like a strawberry turned upside down...
PS for the Judges: The poster was made by myself and was not just put inside the picture :smallsmile:

The joke about belker killing bill is very funny, but why the strawberry?
Although this probobly is me just not getting a refrence.

Thormag
2010-04-03, 02:24 PM
Funniest Avatar

Fun with Staves series

Staff of Charming

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/093/9/d/Staff_of_Charming_by_Thormag.png

"So... pretty"

Staff of Earth and Stone

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/093/f/3/Staff_of_Earth_and_Stone_by_Thormag.png

"Can't even lift this thing!"

More to come.

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-04-03, 02:26 PM
Staff of Innuendo...?

Raging Gene Ray
2010-04-03, 03:29 PM
The joke about belker killing bill is very funny, but why the strawberry?
Although this probobly is me just not getting a refrence.

It's a guy with a strawberry for a head. Does it really need a reason? Did Baron von Pineapple have a reason?

Hyoumu Yau
2010-04-03, 06:06 PM
It's a guy with a strawberry for a head. Does it really need a reason? Did Baron von Pineapple have a reason?

O ye of little faith! Of course it has a reason!

It was...

um...

It is a warning, because the day of the fruity revolution is upon us!
http://s44.radikal.ru/i103/1004/c1/95b2db2d0128.png

But yeah, it's like RGR said - just for the lulz of it :smallwink:

Serpentine
2010-04-03, 11:59 PM
..."backeries"? :smallconfused: I assume you meant "bakeries" :smallwink:

Hyoumu Yau
2010-04-04, 06:09 AM
..."backeries"? :smallconfused: I assume you meant "bakeries" :smallwink:

Yeah :smallredface: should have looked it up.
Thanks for the hint :smallsmile:

Dvandemon
2010-04-05, 08:00 PM
@^:Still funny though

Dark Faun
2010-04-07, 02:28 PM
Entry removed.

Zanaril
2010-04-07, 03:19 PM
Funniest OoTs Scene
Shouldn't have read the Crack Pairings thread...
I laughed.

...I'll go crawl back under my rock now.

Edit: Wait, where are the kids? Or do I not want to know?

licoot
2010-04-07, 03:22 PM
Seeing the last one made me think I might as well enter this.
Funniest Oots Scene
'Fraternizing' with the enemy
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab238/licoot/durkonandtree.png?t=1270672484
Freshly picked from the crack pairings thread

licoot
2010-04-07, 04:00 PM
Best Oots Avatar
Roy's career change
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab238/licoot/royclown.png?t=1270673142
I mean like a job, but I can't spell and it looks wrong:smallfrown:

Dogmantra
2010-04-07, 04:04 PM
That'd be "career"

Also: Roy as a clown? Man, I'd read that comic any day.

Mauve Shirt
2010-04-07, 07:16 PM
This is one of my favorite jokes. I hope it's not too religious. It's not offensive.
Funniest Scene
A Rabbi, a Priest and a Buddhist Monk Walk into a Bar
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/097/3/7/April_2010_IA__Bar_Joke_by_EvilELQ.png

Oh, I am reminded of this. It isn't OOTS-style, but I see no rules against it.

Funniest Scene
Berry Outrage
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs44/i/2009/116/6/9/Berry_Outrage_by_EvilELQ.png

You see, bananas and avocados are technically berries, and strawberries and raspberries are not.
Perhaps only I find this funny.

licoot
2010-04-08, 09:35 AM
Funniest Avatar
Bottomless popcorn
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab238/licoot/popcorn.png?t=1270738056

licoot
2010-04-14, 10:38 AM
Funniest OOTS Avatar
The abomination
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab238/licoot/Vpuppet.png?t=1271260416

Funniest OOTS scene
It works both ways
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab238/licoot/demonroaches.png?t=1271347786

lord pringle
2010-04-17, 02:16 PM
Worst Best avatar/ Worst best rookie entry

Hell-th
http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/lordpringle/hellth.png?t=1271532475

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-04-18, 12:14 AM
I just did away with the prank on the first page. Apparently many folks never scrolled past it and so didn't know the contest was on :smallsigh:

Serpentine
2010-04-18, 12:39 AM
Really? Oh man, that sucks.

Quick everyone make entries to make up for it!

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-04-21, 08:52 AM
Really? Oh man, that sucks.

Quick everyone make entries to make up for it!
Yes, please do!

half-halfling
2010-04-21, 09:39 AM
Here's my entry -the Spanish Inquisition from the famous Monty Python sketch. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tym0MObFpTI&feature=related)

Funniest Avatar
Nobody expects Spanish Inquisition!!!

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx144/half-halfling/inquisition.png

John Cribati
2010-04-21, 10:29 AM
Funniest Scene: I was too Lazy to Draw A City
http://i41.tinypic.com/iojd3q.jpg

Elder Tsofu
2010-04-21, 10:51 AM
I suppose I can post a quickly done image I made for propaganda in the WW game Fate III (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136910).
Funniest scene
Trust the Devil
http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv173/Tsofu/Fate/Srsly.png
Credit for the text goes to Billtodamax (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7762744&postcount=281).

half-halfling
2010-04-21, 11:44 AM
My old comic :smallsmile:. It takes place on the small island, before Vaarsuvius meets Quaar.

Funniest OotS Scene
V's imaginary personifications

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx144/half-halfling/V.png

If it's too big I can add a spoiler tags.

petersohn
2010-04-21, 12:54 PM
Funniest OOTS scene
Foreshadowing
http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/5130/goat.png

He is referring to this comic (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0141.html) if you don't want to search.

Hyoumu Yau
2010-04-21, 04:03 PM
If it's too big I can add a spoiler tags.

Yes, please do. I think that would be better :smallwink:

Dark Faun
2010-04-21, 06:02 PM
...I thought we didn't use spoiler tags to make sure no submission was missed by the judges when the time to judge comes. :smallconfused:

Serpentine
2010-04-21, 09:12 PM
Yeah, it's preferred that you avoid spoilers. We forgive going over-size, but try not to go too huge. Anyway, if it's so huge that it really needs spoilers, it's probably too big to properly view and appreciate (Herpestidae. Yours isn't too bad, Half-Halfing, though I would suggest that you consider making all the panels slightly narrower. You don't need that extra space. Up to you, though).

Dashwood
2010-04-24, 11:25 AM
OH! It's not over yet? I need to think of something good to put in here! Great work all around so far.

Emperor Ing
2010-04-24, 11:34 AM
I'm not 100% sure wether or not these'll work, but what the hell.

Funniest Scene
Inkscape Rage
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/RAGE.png

Funniest Scene
Tactical Genius

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll246/EmperorIng/tacticalgenius.png

Serpentine
2010-04-24, 12:12 PM
PLEASE AVOID USING SPOILERS IF IT'S NOT ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY. WE WILL FORGIVE SOME SCREEN STRETCHING - it's less inconvenient to judging than spoilers. IF IT WILL STRETCH A LOT, CONSIDER WHETHER IT CAN'T BE SHRUNK DOWN A BIT, REARRANGED MORE VERTICALLY, OR SOME EMPTY SPACE CUT OUT TO MAKE IT NARROWER.
If such things happen too much, I get really annoyed. If I get really annoyed, I may be less sympathetic when it comes to voting...
(not a threat, honest. It's just, if there's two otherwise equal entries, I may be more likely to go with the one that doesn't make me want to punch my screen)

edit @^ And the other one!

http://dlisted.com/files/images/millhousedoteyes.preview.jpg

Dashwood
2010-04-24, 02:25 PM
Funniest OOTS Avatar:
Miko as Security Guard
http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab243/roym2_151/miko1.png

Funniest OOTS Scene:
An alternative to metal detectors...
http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab243/roym2_151/miko2.png

I spent too much time trying to get Miko to look right. I don't like the hair still, but funny is as funny does (and not looks).

Reynard
2010-04-24, 05:17 PM
Funniest Scene.
Gods dammit woman, I'm Exalted, I don't need clothes.
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4039/4548643569_8311611eef_o.png

I don't think I still qualify as a Newbie, probably not.

Dogmantra
2010-04-24, 05:20 PM
I don't think I still qualify as a Newbie, probably not.

If you've never entered a contest before then your entries count as rookie entries.

Reynard
2010-04-24, 05:25 PM
Okay, so I don't qualify.

Emperor Ing
2010-04-24, 05:26 PM
Apologies Serp, but the second one's a screen stretcher.

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2010-04-24, 05:55 PM
Now, see, I'd enter, but all I've got is this long rambling comic of Doofensmirtz Evil Incorporated-style villain-hero interaction starring Fullbladder and Jesse Drake. And I'm too lazy to make it.

"Oh hello Jesse Drake! I've been taking an online class on being more charismatic, and they want me to practise my handshake. Would you miund helping me out?*

*Fullbladder turns out to be inflatable decoy which explodes and ties Jesse up*
*nearby janitor reveals self to be real Fullbladder*

"Surprise! I have actually been taking Ventriloquism classes. Pretty good, huh? What took you so long? I have been mopping this same spot for hours waiting for you."

"You told me to be here at three. It's three now."

"I thought you'd be sneaky and show up early. Anyway, I asked you here to give you a demonstration of my latest horrible weapon of terror! It's right over here."

And so on. I think it'd be really good if I had started work on it a couple weeks ago instead of becoming increasingly lazy.

It'd eventually get to Fullbladder escaping in some kind of mechanical wingamathing and Jesse Drake firing the device (the UnMecher, which unmakes mechs) at the device, sending Fullbladder plummeting to the streets below. Then Drake would sigh and head out to see if he's alright, show up at the spot, and maybe find a Fullbladder-shaped crater (Fullbladder hiding behind a fire hydrant on the other side of the street, trying to use a psionic crystal to send Jesse away) The final panels would be Fullbladder checking to see if his crystal gambit worked, cheering, and realizing that Jesse was now behind him. I dunno.

Reynard
2010-04-24, 08:38 PM
Funniest Scene.
...You know she'll kill you, right?
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4044/4549164795_659d76241e_o.png

Serpentine
2010-04-25, 04:39 AM
Apologies Serp, but the second one's a screen stretcher.
WE WILL FORGIVE SOME SCREEN STRETCHING - it's less inconvenient to judging than spoilers. IF IT WILL STRETCH A LOT, CONSIDER WHETHER IT CAN'T BE SHRUNK DOWN A BIT, REARRANGED MORE VERTICALLY, OR SOME EMPTY SPACE CUT OUT TO MAKE IT NARROWER.

Damn those're some freaky-looking eyes...

Reynard
2010-04-25, 01:32 PM
Damn those're some freaky-looking eyes...

You talking about my entries?

Serpentine
2010-04-26, 12:50 AM
Yep. They're creepy. Not sure what it is they remind me of, but it's something terrifying.

Reynard
2010-04-27, 04:00 PM
Is it me, or has IA been getting smaller and smaller each month?

licoot
2010-04-27, 04:04 PM
Is it me, or has IA been getting smaller and smaller each month?

well I've only been reading/ entering in it since great Scott, and it has got smaller since then, but this one is pretty similar to coochy-coo

John Cribati
2010-04-27, 07:24 PM
Funniest Scene Punch a Fish in the Face

http://i43.tinypic.com/30x7qko.jpg

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-27, 07:27 PM
Is that a Last Airbender reference?

Rae Artemi
2010-04-27, 07:35 PM
Funniest Avatar: Punch a Fish in the Face
*snipped*

Wrong kind of avatar.

(too big, should be a scene)

John Cribati
2010-04-27, 08:02 PM
Wrong kind of avatar.

(too big, should be a scene)

I know not what you say :sneaky:

John Cribati
2010-04-27, 08:08 PM
Is that a Last Airbender reference?

Yes. Someone saw a preview of the movie before the effects were finalized, and noted that the most impressive part (besides what effects they did have) was that Zhao punched the Moon Spirit to death. And it became a meme thanks to This nice young lady (http://booter-freak.deviantart.com/art/PUNCH-A-FISH-IN-THE-FACE-156209091)

Dashwood
2010-04-28, 06:21 PM
I think they took the title of "Avatar" out of that movie because the blue kitty "Avatar" was such a huge success. They wouldn't want people to be confused.

John Cribati
2010-04-28, 06:29 PM
I think they took the title of "Avatar" out of that movie because the blue kitty "Avatar" was such a huge success. They wouldn't want people to be confused.

James Cameron copyrighted it years ago, actually.

John Cribati
2010-04-28, 10:48 PM
Funniest Avatar: Zhaodouken!
http://i43.tinypic.com/33o36mg.jpg

Funniest Scene: How Many Punching Memes are there?
http://i43.tinypic.com/2cehm9s.jpg
Funniest Scene: Because I Can't Leave a Joke Alone.

http://i41.tinypic.com/soxuyv.jpg

Terry576
2010-04-29, 08:56 PM
Funniest Rookie Entry/Funniest OoTS Avatar:
Vaarsuvius The Alchemist
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab324/Terry576/OoTS/VTheAlchemist.png

V tried several other jobs before becoming a wizard...

Rösti
2010-04-30, 03:56 AM
Hello there! Just started mucking around with Inkscape for fun, profit and a better class of stand-up monster in D&D and thought it might be a lark to make some funnies. So:

A new challenger approaches!..

Funniest Avatar (Funniest Rookie Entry)
Steal their hats - they have powers!
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j64/randaru/StealThisHat.png

Funniest OotS Avatar (Funniest Rookie Entry)
Punchline to a lovely joke. Normally told as a pirate, but turns out that Durkon can do it too.
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j64/randaru/BiggerNuts.png

And at 'proper' avatar size, just in case:http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j64/randaru/Nuts.png

Funniest OotS Scene (Funniest Rookie Entry)
D&D 4E one-panel joke = funtimes.
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j64/randaru/X_Word.png
For those that know 4E: Yeah, that's right, I think Roy would at least multiclass Warlord in that system. Gotta make use of that high Int, after all :smalltongue:
For those that don't know 4E: In D&D's 4th edition, character classes with the 'leader' role (which is buffs 'n' heals, basically) all have a power that can heal 2-3 times an encounter, usually called (Adjective) Word, so Clerics can use their Healing Word, whilst Bard's speak a Majectic one. As a DM, I enjoy getting players to actually pick/say their Word at the table.

And just for kicks, here's the sketch of an idea I didn't have time to draw up that would have been a Funniest Scene. Based on a true story!
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j64/randaru/FeminineWilesConcept.jpg

[Finally, I'd just like to say this: David Shaw's Inkscape/avatar guide? Pure gold.]

Serpentine
2010-04-30, 04:32 AM
Welcome to the game :smallsmile: And your stuff is excellent for a beginner. Well, for a lot of old-timers, too, for that matter...

Couple of things: Put "Rookie Entry" and a title on every entry, not just the post (and especially not just one post, though you haven't done that yet).
More importantly, there's still time to do that last one! Doooo eeeet!
Finally, you might like to make that second one a bit bigger so we can see what's going on easier (I lolled on the inside when I got it :smallbiggrin:). I'm pretty sure it still counts as an "avatar" entry even if it's oversized for use as one, though you may like to wait for a judgement by Vorpal Tribble.

Rösti
2010-04-30, 09:40 AM
Glad you like it! In my defence, I've been hand drawing OotS style critters as D&D monsters for a few months (badly) and it turns out that vector 'sculpting' suits me. Trying to directly mimic Rich's style really makes it clear how much subtlety he crams into these simple figures.
Will throw a few doodles into the showcase thread later this evening.

Also, I've made a few edits as suggested.

More importantly, there's still time to do that last one! Doooo eeeet!
DON'T TEMPT ME FRODO! I should *really* be revising (finals year, baby), which is the main reason it hasn't happened... but, well, Friend Google tells me that I've got 2 hours to do it. Let's say I'll try it and if I fail I'll edit out this line to cover my shame? :smallamused:

Dashwood
2010-04-30, 10:49 AM
Rosti, I had thought about the same joke you have with durkon, but I remember a pirate with a steering wheel... Fabulous work for a beginner.

Does this contest officially end at the beginning of the new month, or the last day? If it's ending tomorrow I may squeeze one more entry in here.

Dashwood
2010-04-30, 11:36 AM
Taking from the "Magic Items to be Put Back" archives, I flipped through a DMG and found a joke and a misspelling. The Cloak of displacement, and the cloak of blending.

Funniest Scene
Cloak of Debasement
http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab243/roym2_151/cloak_debasement.png

Funniest Scene:
Cloak of Blending
http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab243/roym2_151/cloak_blending.png

It's not to hard to think of rhyming words through the hundreds of weapons, armors, and wondrous items in the 3.5 DMG. I'm sure there are countless ones you could do through addon source material.

Didn't put a whole lot of effort into these, so they're not my best work. I mostly went for the jokes here.

Rösti
2010-04-30, 12:01 PM
Yup, the joke is normally told as a pirate. It's one of the few proper jokes with a punchline I can remember off-hand.
According to the front page, the competition ended a few minutes ago. :smallfrown: Turns out I don't do working under pressure - 2 crashes later I have this to show:

Funniest Scene (Funniest Rookie Entry)
Basically, players should be more reasonable. That's all I'm saying.
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j64/randaru/AidAnother.png

Needs may 20-30 minutes of TLC, really, both in general and to make the characters look more like the PCs they represent. Which might happen after a cup of tea. :smallwink:
[Second Edit: And I found some time! Better-er version here (http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j64/randaru/AidAnother_mkII.png) purely for the sake of my ego.]

Original Edit: Bless 'im my partner-in-(D&D)-crime, Dan, broke out the pen and paper when I mentioned crashing to him over the interwebs and sketched up the scene, so I'm just going to drop it here for posterity. He drew the original reference sketch (http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j64/randaru/The_Fellowship_of_the_Ming0002.jpg) for this team of PCs, incidentally.
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j64/randaru/Aid_Dan.png

licoot
2010-04-30, 12:38 PM
when, and in what time zone, does this finish?

half-halfling
2010-04-30, 01:14 PM
Last-minute picture -young Vaarsuvius with Parent (or Other Parent :smallsmile:). Based on panel from comic 93. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0093.html)

Funniest OotS Scene
Life is hard when you're 43 years old

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/xx144/half-halfling/suvie.png

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins
2010-04-30, 01:29 PM
Last minute punnage!

Funniest Scene
Monolog
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b381/AlmightyStriker/OotSAvatars/BaronMahoganyvonShtump.png

Rae Artemi
2010-04-30, 02:36 PM
Funniest Scent:
Hope you guys know what a denimancer does.
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/1999/ialol1.png

John Cribati
2010-04-30, 03:04 PM
Funniest Scent:
Hope you guys know what a denimancer does.
*snip*

You stole my Caruso gag. :pout

Rae Artemi
2010-04-30, 07:14 PM

Hey, I didn't remember that you did that until after I made it, and then it was already too late.

Terry576
2010-04-30, 10:23 PM

Then you would've hated my continuation of V the alchemist. It went something like this:

V blows up the house.

The alchemist comes and yells at him/her.

A rock falls on him.

V randomly has an agent suit, and holds out a pair of sunglasses and says... "It looks like the philosopher..."

Then s/he put them on. "Was stoned."

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!

The philosopher's stone is what alchemy was invented to find. It's the elixer of eternal youth and infinite wealth.

Reynard
2010-05-02, 05:31 PM
4. All entries must be posted by April 30th at Noon Eastern Standard Time.

:smallconfused:

It's the second of May, but Tribble hasn't closed this contest yet?

Dark Faun
2010-05-02, 06:51 PM
Seeing as my entry brings up a topic that may be considered sore or rubbing salt in the wound, I'm wondering if I should remove it. :smallconfused:

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-05-02, 10:57 PM
It's closed as of the time detailed on the first page. Am having considerable net issues however.

Zanaril
2010-05-03, 04:27 AM
Seeing as my entry brings up a topic that may be considered sore or rubbing salt in the wound, I'm wondering if I should remove it. :smallconfused:

Don't, I like it. :smalltongue: We need to be able to laugh at our mistakes.

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-05-04, 08:49 PM
Ok all, I've decided to wait to bring out the next contest in June.

Not the least of the reasons for this is I'm needing to find new official artists and judges.

If you or anyone you know might be interested in this please leave me a message.

Dark Faun
2010-05-07, 09:35 AM
Don't, I like it. :smalltongue: We need to be able to laugh at our mistakes.
I'll remove it anyway. I shouldn't have entered this contest to begin with.

Serpentine
2010-05-07, 09:38 AM
Why on Earth would you do that? :smallconfused::smallannoyed:
I request that you put it back. It's not as though this contest is bulging with entries to spare, and I certainly don't remember seeing anything to warrant removal (although, admittedly, I can't remember the entry).

Dashwood
2010-05-07, 01:23 PM
That's one thing I noticed...If you've entered, and there are 3 prize slots, odds are you'll get something. Plus, it still makes me laugh.

How long does a judging usually take for IA? I entered once, but never followed up on it.

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-05-20, 10:52 PM
Result of Iron Avatarist's LOL

Funniest Avatar

Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisition! by half-halfling
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/Avatar1.png

Staff of Charming by Dorian Soth
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/Avatar2.png

Staff of Earth and Stone by Dorian Soth
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/Avatar3.png

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

Funniest OotS Avatar

Punchline to a Lovely Joke by Rosti
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/OotS1.png

Miko as Security Guard by Dashwood
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/OotS2.png

Roy's Career Change by licoot
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/OotS3.png

Funniest Scene

A Rabbi, a Priest and a Buddhist Monk walk into a bar by Mauve Shirt
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/Scene1.png

Basically, Players Should Be More Reasonable. That's All I'm Saying by Rosti
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/Scene2.png

Trust the Devil by Elder Tsofu
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/Scene3.png

Funniest OotS Scene

V's imaginary personifications by half-halfling
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/OotSScene1.png

D&D 4E one-panel joke = funtimes by Rösti
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/OotSScene2.png

Order of the Meme by Dorian Soth
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/OotSScene3.png

Funniest Rookie Entry

D&D 4E one-panel joke = funtimes by Rösti
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/Rookie1.png

Basically, Players Should Be More Reasonable. That's All I'm Saying by Rosti
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/Rookie2.png

Punchline to a Lovely Joke by Rosti
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/Rookie3.png

Best Overall

D&D 4E one-panel joke = funtimes, by Rösti
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/Overall1.png

A Rabbi, a Priest and a Buddhist Monk Walk into a Bar by Mauve Shirt
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/Overall2.png

Punchline to a lovely joke by Rösti
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/Overall3.png

VT's Choice Award

Order of the Meme by Dorian Soth
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z82/Oblivion017/IA_LOL/VT.png

Congratulations to all the winners!

To judges new and old, I thank you for you time and judgement.

Oblivion, you're a lifesaver once again and we all appreciate your trophies. U r teh awesome.