PDA

View Full Version : Custom Wizard Domain (Variant in UA/SRD)

Dusk Eclipse
2010-04-01, 05:55 PM
I convinced my DM to let my kobold sorcerer take the domain wizard variant found on the SRD/UA in exchange of my familiar.

So, I will push my luck a bit more and try to get a custom domain to customize and maybe empower/make more versatile my sorcerer.

To keep with the draconic theme of sorcery and kobold-ry, I am trying to make the Draconic/Dragon domain, to do this I want to keep all the 9 spells on the domain to a flavor that can be tied to dragons. Right now I have only three spells in mind

0??????
1??????
2 Wings of Cover
3??????
4Wings of Flurry
5??????
6??????
7??????
8??????
9Draconic Polymorph (I am not sure on the correct name of the spell but it is the one that polymorphs you into a Mature (IIRC) red dragon)

So any suggestions? please and thank you in advance

Starbuck_II
2010-04-01, 06:06 PM
1 Ghostly tail
2 Wings of Cover
3 Dragon Breath
4 Wings of Flurry
5 Manifest Dragon Heritage
6 Dragonsight
7 Manifest Dragon Heritage, Greater
9 Red Dragon Form

That 9th lv spell is in the PHB 2.
Draconic polymorph is just polymorph but stronger (not dragon related strangely).

Dusk Eclipse
2010-04-01, 09:55 PM
1 Ghostly tail
2 Wings of Cover
3 Dragon Breath
4 Wings of Flurry
5 Manifest Dragon Heritage
6 Dragonsight
7 Manifest Dragon Heritage, Greater
9 Red Dragon Form

That 9th lv spell is in the PHB 2.
Draconic polymorph is just polymorph but stronger (not dragon related strangely).

Thanks Starbuck_II, now I just need to find an 8 level spell, most of them are from Races of the Dragon right?

arguskos
2010-04-01, 10:55 PM
For the cantrip, use Prestidigitation. Real Dragons don't clean their gold, they have their slaves do it for them. :smallamused:

Dusk Eclipse
2010-04-01, 10:56 PM
For the cantrip, use Prestidigitation. Real Dragons don't clean their gold, they have their slaves do it for them. :smallamused:

I was gonna get prestidigitation no matter what, so maybe i'll include it on the domain.