PDA

View Full Version : I want to thank this community. It changed my life.

Pika...
2010-04-02, 02:50 AM
You folks helped me quite a few times on here. I appreciate that now that things are going well in my life and I feel content with life.

I have completely given up finding a significant other (failed so badly in real life, and those online sites never worked), but I am currently packing my bags for Philadelphia to take off in a few hours to help my first couple (the last one flaked last minute...). I have another one scheduled for next month, and there is one who is interested in me for January of next year. All three couples are extremely nice, and I will be allowed to know the child by all of them! They all plan on revealing the truth of who I am to them as well. So I finally have the three bundles of joy (albeit hidden to them), so I do not have a need to find a spouse. I can live happily in life having fulfilled my dreams/goals having defeated the system with a small loophole.

I am happy, and I owe some credit to you folks!

Plus I get to help six people become happy as well!

ps. Two of the couples might want me for reuse down the line...:smallbiggrin:

thubby
2010-04-02, 02:59 AM
horray for warm fuzzies :smallbiggrin:
and gratz

rakkoon
2010-04-02, 03:17 AM
Happiness makes us happy, have fun Pika!

Killer Angel
2010-04-02, 03:21 AM
Be happy with your life, and we'll be happy for you! :smallsmile:

Fifty-Eyed Fred
2010-04-02, 05:47 AM
You know, you may still find love and marry. It's not at all impossible.

BooNL
2010-04-02, 06:01 AM
Never give up on love, you'll only become jaded.

It's when you stop actively looking for it when you'll find her. Dating sites may work for some people, but I recon most of those situations are pretty awkward.

When you run into the right girl, you'll know, but these things cannot be planned. Maybe she'll be sitting on the plane next to you?

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-02, 08:12 AM
May (insert what diety you like the most) never empty you of bodily fluids.

llamamushroom
2010-04-02, 08:23 AM
That's so awesome, Pika. Best of luck for your travels. I hope you find happiness wherever you go.

drakir_nosslin
2010-04-02, 09:41 AM
That's awesome Pika! Have a great trip!

Anuan
2010-04-02, 10:12 AM
Good luck, Pika :smallbiggrin: Enjoy the baby-makin'.

RandomNPC
2010-04-02, 11:21 AM
Good luck, Pika :smallbiggrin: Enjoy the baby-makin'.

seconded.

I remember your first post about this, and my advice still stands, rejoice, for being "papa bear" is one of the greatest things, even if they don't understand it yet, looking at a little one and thinking "look what I did" is great.

Johel
2010-04-02, 11:53 AM
... Just awesome.

Boo
2010-04-02, 01:55 PM
I remember back when you were all like "this forum sucks". Good to see you stuck around to eat those words. :smalltongue: I bet you were smiling with every bite.

mucat
2010-04-02, 02:22 PM
Congratulations, best wishes and happiness to you and everyone involved!