View Full Version : Happily Ever After IC

Pages : [1] 2

Siren
2010-04-02, 01:25 PM
All the girls are shown to a large, beautiful palace like out of a storybook. There is even a large green dragon guarding the palace. Out in front is a welcoming party of the royal family. The prince is in riding gear and sitting on a white horse for some reason. The queen is looking like she sucked on sour grapes looking at some of the girls. The king is eying some of the girls with a look that is pretty inappropriate. The prince's younger brother is ignoring the whole thing. He appears to be trying to startle the prince's horse.

OOC: You should all introduce yourselves to the family.

Anonomuss
2010-04-02, 01:44 PM
Ryoko

Ryoko blanched seeing the large family waiting for their arrival. (S)he had hoped for a quiet insertion into the family. Although (s)he knew that outwardly there should be no problem, (s)he still knew that signs of his previous life were no as easily discarded. All the same, (s)he had taken time to learn of the formalities expected. (S)he moved to the front of the group of maids, and curtsied.

"Hail King and Queen, my name is Ryoko Hishara. It is a true honour to be accepted into your household. For however short a time. I hope that I may be of use."

Zerkai
2010-04-02, 02:04 PM
Sauda

One Maid attracted quite a bit of attention to herself without saying anything. The dark skinned maid's outfit was completely see-through, save for a white short tea apron covering her chest and half-way down her thighs, there was also no skirt to her uniform, just a pair of short black tights. Once Ryoko was finished, she moved to the front of the group. Lacking a skirt, she lifted the end of the apron as she curtsied.

"Your Grace. We will work to the best of our ability and beyond." She spoke politely with a smile, eyes either very narrow or closed as she spoke, like she had a fox smile

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-02, 02:08 PM
Keiko

Keiko stepped forward after the white haired maid, bowing to each member of the Royal Family with impeccable form, then looking at them all and placidly spoke. She was dressed in a more traditional oriental kimono, though the Apron tied around her denoted the duties she had accepted.

"Thank you for accepting me into your household, your Majesty. I will do my best to meet your expectations. I am Keiko Anagawa, of the Anagawa Onmyouji. My talents and skills are at you and your families disposal."

Keiko turned to the Prince, showing him a bit of a smile. Of course, it was a calculated gesture.

"Your Royal Highness, were you about to go riding? Would you like some company?"

Shades of Gray
2010-04-02, 02:18 PM
Elizabeth Caulfield

The vampire approached, dressed in a poofy black dress. Her skin was very pale and her hair was styled in a hime-style haircut. She was carrying a black parasol as well, shielding her from the sun.

She looked at the palace in awe, it was even larger than the estate she had come from. Here eyes widened. No! No! I must look good. Pick your jaw off form the ground! She thought to herself.

She looked at the King and Queen, curtsying. "O-Ohayou, Your Majesties." She said nervously.

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-02, 03:54 PM
Ai Sakawa

Ai is a pale-haired, fragile-looking girl with a graceful, feminine figure. She's wearing a golden dress and she curtsies to each of the royal family in turn.

I am Ai Sakawa, your Majesties. I am not in the best of health, but I will do my best, so please take care of me. She smiles and her white cheeks get a rosy flush as her eyes half close.

Talkkno
2010-04-02, 05:50 PM
Kaiyo Hayashi

Kaiyo looked around the grand ceremony with intense nervousness, looking at down at the ground and the others with equal measure. Her neat black hair extends down to her neck. She is at least a head shorter then some of the older girls, and her pale skin blushing as she takes a glance at the Prince. Kaiyo doesn't have much of a figure to speak of, only now starting blossoming into adolescence, being the youngest of all the girls, it makes her even more nervous.

"Hello...my name is Kaiyo Hayashi, I hope to be a assistance to the household. She says with a sputter, as he eyes over to the master's younger brother.

"Erm...young master, you might startle the horse... She says meekly, but with a little more strength then before.

Affection: [roll0] To get him to stop messing with the horse.

Altarus
2010-04-02, 11:12 PM
Sakuya Kanina

Sakuya took a few steps forward while being led by his pet and guide wolf. Wearing a simple navy blue dress with long yellow hair tied, she looks in the direction of the royal family with her vacant vermilion eyes.

"I am Sakuya Kanina, fourth crown princess of the Kingdom of Rusheria. Along with me is my guide and pet wolf, Yuki. It is a great pleasure to be welcomed to your household.

OOC: I made up the kingdom name for ease. It's better than "(insert kingdom name)" anyways.

Siren
2010-04-02, 11:25 PM
The King's jaw drops when Sauda comes up for her introduction. The queen nudges him a bit.

"You don't need to stare so hard at the girl, dear. She obviously can't afford proper attire."

The queen remembers the girls are watching them and smiles through the rest of the introductions.

"You will all be taking care of the prince. He is in need of some help since we have just given him his own wing of the palace. I expect it to be cleaned and that you don't spend all day fawning over him. I will show you the way to the prince's wing."

The queen starts to walk into the castle. The prince reaches his hand out to Keiko.

"I would love to have such lovely company on my ride Miss Keiko. I could show you around our grounds. It would be such a shame to be inside on this lovely day."

The young master is totally distracted by Kaiyo and forgets to try and embarrass his brother. He takes Kaiyo's hand in his and kisses the back of it.

"I see that you have noticed already that I am more handsome than my brother. Forget about him."

Altarus
2010-04-02, 11:30 PM
"It is a shame your highness, but I must help your mother. Please excuse us then."

Sakuya then pulls out a white rod which extends into a cane. "Yuki, please follow the queen." The white wolf follows his master's orders and leads Sakuya behind the queen, heading into the castle.

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-02, 11:33 PM
Ai

Ai starts to follow the Queen, but deliberately walks past the prince on his horse. She stops and curtsies to him again.

"My Prince, on your Ride today would you like me to prepare some... oh... oh my head..."

She faints right on the spot, falling into the grass.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-02, 11:34 PM
Keiko

Keiko beamed widely at the Prince's Invitation. It wasn't a lie... at least not wholly. She did like the compliment. And being successful at her attempt to secure the Prince's attention right off the bat was gratifying. She took his hand, smiling widely.

"Thank you for the invitation, Your Highness. I agree completely. Just Keiko woul..."

Keiko watched as the sickly looking one collapsed with a wince.

"Oh my. Is she alright?"

Talkkno
2010-04-02, 11:37 PM
Kaiyo blushes by the boy's rather brash attempt and mutters back with a bit more confidence then before.
"What is your name, sir?

Siren
2010-04-02, 11:49 PM
Queen

The queen doesn't notice the girl fainting. She makes it into the castle and starts a tour.

"Here is a hallway full of our family paintings. This family has had control of the kingdom for many generations. Don't do anything to make us look bad. Always remember that."

Prince

The prince vaults off the horse. He lifts up Ai a bit.

"Ai wake up. Are you ok? Please don't be hurt. Someone needs to go get our healer!"

Young Master

The young master looks a bit pained having to tell her his name.

"My name is Jiro. That isn't very important though. What would you like to do lovely lady? We can do whatever you want."

Altarus
2010-04-02, 11:53 PM
Sakuya followed the queen into the hallway of portraits and listened closely to the queens words while giving a nod.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-02, 11:55 PM
Keiko

Keiko was inwardly distressed at the fact that she had lost her chance, but followed along.

"If you would like, I could try using my talents, Your Highness. Dealing with illness is part of life for my family.""

Talkkno
2010-04-02, 11:57 PM
Kaiyo

"Won't the Queen get mad if we don't clean though? She murmurs, after the Queen is out of earshot.

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-03, 12:01 AM
Ai

Ai's eyes slowly open and she gazes shyly at the prince. "Oh my prince. You're so kind to worry about me. Please don't be concerned, I've never been in the best of health and sometimes this happens. I've caused you so much trouble and I haven't even begun working yet. How embarrassing!"

Anonomuss
2010-04-03, 01:54 AM
Ryoko

Ryoko follows the Queen into the castle, and starts to examine the family portraits, seeing if there is anything she can glean about what activities the family are most interested in and which of their relatives was most favoured.

Zerkai
2010-04-03, 03:52 AM
Sauda

The girl's smiled never faulted despite the Queen's words, deciding not to follow her for her tour, instead watching Keiko and Ai with the Prince.

"Oh my... that's not good." She approached the trio, bowing politely with the same fox-like smile on her face as she followed. She glanced at Keiko, then the Prince "... Perhaps, your Grace, it would be best to leave the girl in her care, if her family has medical experience. I could accompany you on your ride in her stead."

OOC: Not sure if this is how it works, but rolling a Cunning check to convince the Prince and Keiko. [roll0] x 5 = 25))

Siren
2010-04-03, 11:06 AM
Prince

"I will let you handle this Keiko. I am sure you will use the delicacy and care that is needed. Ai you could never be a problem, but you are as concerned about others as you are beautiful. I like that. I will now go on my ride with Sauda as she suggested. I will see all you beautiful ladies later."

The prince vaults onto his horse and reaches out his hand to pull Sauda unto the horse.

Queen

The family portraits aren't very informative. They all look very stiff and posed. The next place on the tour is a bit more informative. They get to the prince's wing. The first thing that is noticeable are the hunting trophies.

"This is my darling son's wing of the house. He enjoys hunting quite a bit, but I don't know what there is left for him to hunt."

The queen giggles.

Young Master

The young master's smile gets bigger.

"Don't worry about that. The queen won't care as long as you are helping someone. I will tell her you spend the day helping me."

Anonomuss
2010-04-03, 11:10 AM
Ryoko

"Oh, my." Ryoko exclaimed marvelling at the varied display around the wing, "He certainly seems quite adept at it. Does he hunt with dogs or birds? Or does he just use a rifle?"

Shades of Gray
2010-04-03, 11:30 AM
Elizabeth

Elizabeth simply followed the Queen, taking in the scenery. She didn't speak. Curiously enough she was still holding the parasol. "Hunting... Interesting." She thought to herself. "Sugoi." She muttered as she looked at the trophies.

Zerkai
2010-04-03, 12:00 PM
Sauda

"Make sure to take good care of her now." The dark-skinned woman gave Keiko a pat on the head, nodding to her before she turned her attention before she took the Prince's hand, climbing onto the horse with his help "Thank you, your Grace."

Talkkno
2010-04-03, 12:15 PM
Kaiyo

"Umm...What would you like to do then?" She replies, totally forgetting the task she had at hand.

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-03, 03:15 PM
Ai

Damnit, she's good!

Ai flicks an imploring glance at Keiko, hoping she'll help out.

No, I don't need to be cared for. I should see to my chores, I'm new after all. It's just that I was really hoping to see the estate grounds. I heard there was a rare flower that grew on royal property that could improve my health. Not that I would dare poach of course.

[roll=Affection]1d6x3[/dice]

Siren
2010-04-03, 04:14 PM
Queen

"He does all of it. He is a prince he isn't just a commoner."

The queen leans in next to Ryoko.

"You aren't a princess are you? You aren't thinking about getting close to the Prince are you?"

The queen keeps going and leads them into the bedroom. There is a large bed with curtains around it. There are also portraits on the walls. Other than those the room is mostly bear.

Prince

"You shouldn't overdo it. You can look for that flower another day or if you tell me what it looks like Sauda and I can look for it now. I think you should probably go back to your quarters and rest though."

The prince rides off slowly so he doesn't disturb Sauda.

"Take good care of her Keiko!"

Young Master Jiro

"I will show you my suite. I don't have my own wing yet, but soon. You know I will have my lands when I get older."

Jiro takes Kaiyo's hand and leads her for his rooms if she doesn't stop him.

Anonomuss
2010-04-03, 04:21 PM
Ryoko

Ryoko drew herself up to her tallest height, and "harruph"-ed in a most indignant and lady-like manner (Or rather what he hoped was a most indignant and lady-like manner) "Your majesty, I had no such insinuations in mind, rather I was merely enquiring as to his preference, I did hunt myself with a raven in my youth, and had quite a liking for it." She did deflate slightly, and whispered back, looking quite abashed, "No, your majesty, I knew not of my parents, so it is unlikely that I am of royal blood."

Somewhat disheartened, Ryoko followed the Queen into the bedroom.

((OOC: Skillfully bend the truth: [roll0]))

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-03, 04:25 PM
Keiko watched the two ride off with annoyance. However, she wasn't about to be beaten that easily. Keiko looked at Ai.

"...Ai, can you go back to the Castle on your own power? I have... something to do."

It would be fairly obvious what she intended, but that was life.

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-03, 04:33 PM
Ai

Ai nods politely, but she's frowning. "Of course I can. But the truth is, collecting my medicine can't wait. Would you like to come with me? I think we could use each others help."

That seemed like a rather funny way to word it. If that wasn't enough of a clue she purses her lips and gives Keiko her hardest, we have to work together to defeat her look.

"Anyway," she says with a shy smile. "I'd better get started. The sunlight will do so much good for me." She heads off right in the direction that the prince was riding.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-03, 04:40 PM
Keiko

Keiko smiled at Ai. If she wasn't a demure girl, raised in a proper family, it might have even be described as a vicious smile.

"I concur. We should move quickly."

Keiko follows after Ai and the Prince, pulling out a Charm and charging it with energy. She would use all of her talents here. This was a task, like no other, and Sauda an obstacle.

Zerkai
2010-04-03, 05:47 PM
Sauda

She kept her arms wrapped carefully on the Prince's waist. She had ridden a horse before many times, but rarely with someone on the same horse. "I must confess... I have not been in your father's kingdom or even this country for very long." She told him, her opening her gold eyes a little wider as she looked around "So forgive me if I'm ignorant of certain customs, your Grace."

Talkkno
2010-04-03, 05:49 PM
Kaiyo follows the Young master

Altarus
2010-04-04, 05:54 AM
Sakuya

"Hmm... Hunting. Perhaps his highness the Prince is hunting for a maiden's heart." Sakuya mused while following the queen.

Inside the room, Sakuya used her four remaining senses to familiarize herself with her surroundings. "Your Highness, Is this your son's room?" Sakuya asked.

Siren
2010-04-04, 09:07 PM
Queen

"Good good dear. Just as long as no one is looking above their station in life. Yes this is my older son's room. It is pretty bare. He doesn't spend much time in here really."

Prince

"If there are any customs you aren't familiar with just let me know and I can help you. Don't worry about it though we aren't mean to the maids here. Oh look over there are the queen's gardens. If you look up the tower at the very top you can see where I look out at the stars at night."

Young Master Jiro

Jiro leads Kaiyo into a room that is a bit messy. There are lots of miniature figures, a chess set, caves and sabertooths rpg books, large portraits of him and dragons on the walls just as a small sampling. Jiro starts to go around hiding some things.

"Sorry the room is so messy. I don't have my own maids yet. Is there anything you want to look at?"

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-04, 09:24 PM
Keiko

Keiko motioned for Quiet from Ai, hiding behind some bushes. She began summoning the first of her attacks against the even woman who had stolen the Prince away from her. Even if Keiko wasn't in love with the prince, she was still quite annoyed.

"Rin kyo zai."

With that, threw the Ofuda she had charged into the air, launching a solid wall of wind squarely at Sauda, aiming to knock her off the Horse, without touching the Prince.

[roll0] Will

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-04, 09:32 PM
Ai

Ai whistles in order to give the horse a little start, figuring the prince will be a good enough rider to be alright for just a little jolt.

[roll0]

Talkkno
2010-04-04, 09:55 PM
"Do you want me to to help you clean it? She asks, bewildered how much stuff is packed in the room.

Zerkai
2010-04-04, 10:20 PM
Sauda

Sauda turned to look over at the gardens as the Prince spoke, her eyes also turning up to the tower. "You watch the stars at night too?" She asked him with a smile "I find them comforting.... no matter where are or where you go there will be stars in the night sky."

"Ah!" At the feeling of the sudden and harsh wind hitting her, she clung tightly to the prince as he felt ehrself being pushed off the horse, which had become startled as well

[roll0] Cunning

Siren
2010-04-04, 10:47 PM
Prince

"Yes that is how I feel about it too."

The wind started blowing and the horse was startled. The prince clamps his legs onto the horse and stays on. Sauda falls onto the ground and her apron flaps up into her face. The prince is trying to calm the horse and doesn't notice.

"Are you ok, Sauda?"

Young Master Jiro

"You can if you want to. Sorry again I didn't know a pretty girl was coming to our house today."

Jiro smiles at Kaiyo.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-04, 10:53 PM
Keiko

Stress: 4/50

Keiko offered Ai a highfive. Success! Now it was time to put her plan into action. She came out of the bushes, dragging Ai with her.

"Sauda, your highness, are you alright? Ai said that taking in some Air outside would be good for her, so we were walking over there when we heard you call out."

Keiko takes in the situation quickly, or at least appears to.

"Sauda, you should have said something if you weren't a very good rider. Here, you and Ai can sit together. I'll keep the Prince company for a bit."

Talkkno
2010-04-04, 10:55 PM
"Don't you think the other girls are prettier?" Kaiyo replies, as she starts rummaging and cleaning the room.

Luck to "accidentally" stumble on what he is hiding: [roll0]

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-04, 11:24 PM
Ai
8 stress

Ai returns the high five and allows Keiko to drag her along. She doesn't look quite happy with Keiko's suggestion but doesn't say anything yet, figuring she might as well see if she can win a friend for now.

Altarus
2010-04-05, 02:32 AM
Sakuya

"Your highness, is there anything else you need to show us before we start our duties?"

Zerkai
2010-04-05, 06:15 AM
Sauda

5/10 Stress

"Ugh... I'm fine your Grace." Sauda sat up, rubbing her head, blinking as she watched the two jump out of the bushes. "You've gotta be kidding me.." She got up, fixing her outfit and dusting herself off.

"I'm a good rider... spent as much time traveling on horseback as you have on your back." The dark skinned woman glared at Keiko, putting a hand on her hip.

"Real funny how a noise startled the horse just as a strong gust knocked me off. And it's not windy out at all." she pointed out, narrowing her eyes as she called them out on what happened.

"And you two jumping out out of nowhere right after. It's like you were waiting for it to happen... You're about a subtle as a slap to the face."

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-05, 08:00 AM
Ai
8 stress

"You don't like me, do you Sauda? I'm so sorry if I've done anything to offend you. I guess I'll just... leave everyone alone."

However, she looks like she could just about fade away.

"How foolish of me... to come out here... I don't think I can return under my own power..."

[roll0]

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-05, 08:54 AM
Keiko

Keiko turned on Sauda, answering the other Girl's glare with one of her own, annoyed to the say the least. If the girl wanted to be subtle, she should have kept to herself back then.

"Sauda, I am an Anagawa, and I will not be called a liar and worst by you. I told you, Ai simply wanted some fresh air while she recovered."

With that, Ai launched her attack as well. Keiko had to admire her sally forth.

"See what you have done?"

[roll0] Will Roll, aiding Ai

Siren
2010-04-05, 07:17 PM
Prince

Prince stays out of the fight.

OOC: Waiting for Zerkai to post before doing anything with this one. Probably do a post to move this along later.

Young Master Jiro

"No I don't think the other girls are prettier. You were the prettiest girl out there."

Kaiyo find Modern Wench and Picky Princess magazine. Both are women's magazines that deal with relationships. He must be trying to figure out what girl's want.

Queen

"Do you want to visit more of the castle? Most of your duties should be here. It would probably be more beneficial to explore on your own. I don't know what all servants need to know."

Zerkai
2010-04-05, 07:20 PM
Sauda

She continued to stare down Keiko for a little while longer, before her eyes almost closed, giving a creepy smile. "On second thought, you're right Keiko-kun. I should take take of little Ai."

Sauda turned her back to her, walking towards Keiko "Besides, you and the Prince will probably need to have a talk about your duties." She spoke in a cold tone, placing a hand on Ai's shoulder and leading away "Quite the girl, abandoning you so quickly after the Prince left you in her care..." she spoke up loud enough for Keiko and the Prince to hear

OOC: Doing what the opponent wants instead of challenging so I escort Ai off.]

Siren
2010-04-05, 08:16 PM
Prince

"Take good care of her."

The prince looks at Keiko. He appears confused.

"Could you please tell me what is going on? Also telling me the true story would be nice."

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-05, 08:30 PM
Keiko

Keiko sighed. She supposed she had been just a tad bit obvious. She could try to lie her way out, but that was not Keiko's way. Lying had just got her in trouble, after all.

"The truth is, Sauda is a Gold Digger, your highness. Her clothes aren't an accident. She is trying to seduce you. Ai was concerned about you, and I agreed with her assessment. We were trailing, not taking a walk for Ai's health."

Keiko bowed sorrowfully.

"I apologize for attempting to decieve you, your highness. I should have voiced my suspicions to you, instead of electing to spy on you. I can only credit my inexperience."

Talkkno
2010-04-05, 09:54 PM
"You don't seem like your older brother, why is that?" Kaiyo replies, as she finishes cleaning.

Skill: [roll0]

Anonomuss
2010-04-06, 12:07 PM
Kyoko

Kyoko curtsied to the queen, "Thank you for the tour, if you wouldn't mind I might wander the halls a bit to get my bearings."

Siren
2010-04-06, 07:00 PM
Prince

The prince looks saddened by all this.

"Everyone is trying to seduce me, Keiko. I am a crown prince. Girls would all like to be the next queen. I would like to meet a girl who likes me. Well enough of that. Get on the horse and I will lead you back."

The prince holds the reins and makes no attempt to get on the horse.

Queen

"That sounds fine dear. I will be in the kitchen if anyone needs anything."

The queen heads out.

Young Master Jiro

OOC: Kaiyo does an ok job of cleaning up Jiro's room.

"I am not like him because I got all the brains and he got all the athletic ability. I think it was a fair trade. I mean I got the good looks as well. What do you not like me?"

OOC: For those who are exploring you can tell me what kind of place you want to go or roll luck and see what you find.

Talkkno
2010-04-06, 07:08 PM
"Oh, its not that Jiron-san, I think your a lot more approachable then your brother. Kaiyo says as she finishes cleaning his room, turning to face him with a smile.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-06, 07:26 PM
Keiko

Keiko nodded, following the Princes command without hesitation, climbing up on the horse, and seating herself to ride side saddle, in order to protect her modesty.

"You are most likely correct, your Highness. The throne is a powerful draw, and it is likely that many women seek your attentions in hope of gaining it."

Keiko was keeping up her new decision to tell the truth. Lying had just gotten her in trouble.

"I'm here for a similar reason, I shall admit. I have no real desire to be the Queen, but my family's circumstances have caused me to actively seek your hand. It is not a task I took lightly, nor one that I find distasteful, but that is neither here nor there."

Keiko breathed out. If the Prince was going to start disregarding what she said, it would be now.

"But that doesn't mean you cannot develop feelings for them, nor them for you. You should be cautious, but not all of those here are liars, here for selfish motives."

[roll0]+3 Skill to state Keiko's case convincingly as possible

Zerkai
2010-04-06, 08:31 PM
Sauda

Sauda lead Ai to the inside of the palace, taking a look around, keeping a hand on her shoulder "So you're after the prince like that other girl?" She asked the sickly girl, her somewhat creepy fox smile still on her face as she looked down at her.

"Were you the one that used magic, or did you just make that noise?" The dark-skinned woman questioned in a curious tone

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-06, 08:53 PM
Ai

Oh my, whatever could you be talking about? Ai shrugs. I guess when a girl is pushy and insensitive, she's bound to get paranoid as well.

Zerkai
2010-04-07, 02:10 AM
Sauda

"Oh? And knocking someone off a moving horse for some time with the Prince isn't pushy or insensitive?" Her smile didn't falter, continuing to speak "A lot of people can die from falling off hoarse... was that what you were planning?" Sauda spoke in an amused tone.

"Call me what you, will, but I never tried to kill someone over a boy... you know where the medical facility is?" she wondered suddenly, eyes still seemingly closed as she looked around the grand halls of the palace.

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-07, 02:21 AM
Ai

Ai giggles. "Yes of course I know that. I guess you've just never met a man who was worth killing for."

She spins and puts a hand on Sauda's shoulder, her expression becoming serious. "Now maybe you think I'm cold-hearted, but as it turns out, when people are dying their moral outlooks gradually become less restrained. If I keep treating the poison running through my veins, I have perhaps two or three years of relative health before my organs start shutting down and my body fails me. If you want to try for him once I'm gone, you have my blessings. He's too young to mourn for me forever."

She starts skipping away but then she stops. "I'm going to be happy for the first time in my life before I die. But if you or anyone else gets in my way, then I'll crush you with a single blow."

Altarus
2010-04-07, 02:37 AM
Sakuya

"If you will excuse me then." Sakuya curtsied and left with Yuki to wander about the castle. Her first order of business is to look for the library.

Zerkai
2010-04-07, 11:23 AM
Sauda

"Oh my, how frightening. That's no way to value lives." Sauda chided her expression not faltering.

"Besides... that attitude seems to be most suited for the one just used you earlier in her plan to be alone with the Prince. I have no... 'romantic' intentions towards the Prince. I've just been appraising him... there seems to be alot of fuss over him." her tone sounded a little more serious as she rubbed her left wrist, glancing around the empty corridor, frowning slightly

"You didn't answer my question though... the medical facility? Hurt my arm when I took that fall."

Anonomuss
2010-04-07, 11:42 AM
Ryoko

Ryoko excused herself, and began to wander the halls looking for the kitchen.

Luck-[roll0]

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-07, 12:30 PM
Ai

Ai shrugs. How would I know, I just got here.

Siren
2010-04-07, 06:40 PM
Young Master Jiro

"Awww you are sweet, Kaiyo. Do you want to do something here or would you like to tour the house and grounds?"

Prince

"I know all that is true Keiko. I just wish I knew who to trust. The liars are so convincing."

The prince lifts Keiko out of the saddle if she will let him and starts to groom the horse.

"If you want to you can give the horses treats or pet them. They are all friendly."

Miss Fawn

Miss Fawn suddenly appears near Sauda and Ai.

"Does someone need the medical facility? I can show you the way."

OOC: Sakuya finds the library. It is two stories tall and has shelves up to the ceiling. If you are looking for something to happen then roll luck.

Ryoko finds the kitchen and it is quite well stocked. There is also a book out on the counter that shows what each person in the house likes to eat and how to prepare it.

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-07, 06:42 PM
Ai

Ai shrugs. "Alright, if it isn't any trouble then I'll go there too. With my condition I always need to take care of myself." She looks sad and resigned to have to do this but she lets Miss Fawn show her the way.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-07, 06:52 PM
Keiko allows the prince to lift her out of the Saddle, not batting an eyelash. She listened to the Prince's instructions, nodding, petting a nearby horse with a distracted air. Horse's were a means of conveyance to her, nothing more.

"Your Highness, I have confidence in you. I think if you exercise care, you will be able to discern the liars from the trustworthy ones."

Keiko had to believe that. If she didn't have any trust in the man, she would never be able to develop any feelings for him.

Talkkno
2010-04-08, 12:27 AM
"I'll do whatever you'd like, Jiro-san." Kaiyo replies, taking holding his right hand.

Anonomuss
2010-04-08, 03:21 AM
Ryoko

Ryoko settled down to preparing a meal for the family, to be ready for when the prince returns from his ride, and to show gratitude to the rest of the family for taking them in. My old master once said that the best way to someone's heart was through the stomach. Hope it was good advice.

Skillful Meal Making-[roll0]

*Facepalm*

Zerkai
2010-04-08, 05:14 AM
Sauda

"Oh?" she turned to look at Miss Fawn as she showed up, cocking her head to the side, before giving a polite bow as she followed Miss Fawn

"Thank ya very much. Took a fall while riding a Horse, hand might be sprained." Sauda explained as they walked

Siren
2010-04-08, 08:34 PM
Miss Fawn

Fawn turns towards Ai.

"Good thinking looking towards the future."

Then she turns towards Sauda.

"I hope you are ok."

Miss Fawn walks along and eventually they are at the medical facility.

"This is it. Sauda, the nurses are very gentle and efficient I am sure they will have you out safely and quickly. Good luck."

Young Master Jiro

"Hmm I guess I should show you around. No one likes to get lost and our palace is quite large. Let me know if you have any questions."

Jiro shows her first to the medical facility.

"Here is the medical facility in case you get hurt or sick. Oh there is Miss Fawn. She has been here waiting for my brother to fall in love with her for such a long time. I think she has about given up. You are much smarter going with me, Kaiyo."

Prince

"What are you interested in Keiko? I can see that you aren't very interested in the horse. I guess I should have asked if you even like them."

OOC: Ryoko's food doesn't turn out very well. It looks good, but it doesn't taste so good.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-08, 08:41 PM
Keiko

Keiko smiled sheepishly, and blushed, ceasing petting the Horse.

"I like training, to be honest. I've always liked being an Onmyodo. Unfortunately, chances are..."

Keiko shook her head, deciding to change the subject.

"What about you, Your Highness? What do you enjoy doing?"

Talkkno
2010-04-08, 08:57 PM
Kaiyo

"Has she told your brother about her feelings? It must be really sad having to wait that long. Kaiyo replies, blushing when Jiro mentions being with him.

Zerkai
2010-04-09, 08:04 AM
Sauda

"I don't think it's serious... could'a been alot worse though." She followed Miss Fawn to the Medical facility.

"Thanks for leading us here." Sauda bowed her head to Miss Fawn with a smile, waving a hand before she entered

"Bye-bye~". She said in a sing-song tone as she entered the medical facility, taking a look around

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-09, 06:49 PM
Ai

Ai turns and stares in wonder at Miss Fawn. Is that true Miss? Did you once seek the hand of the prince? She's whispering and being less conspicuous than Jiro.

Siren
2010-04-09, 08:45 PM
Prince

"I like hunting, most sports, looking at the stars, and just being outdoors. I don't know what I am going to do when I am king and I have to stay inside."

Young Master Jiro

"Hmm I don't know if she ever told him. I know she likes him because she was so obvious about it. I guess it would be sad to wait for so long. I have never loved anyone, so I never really thought about how it would feel."

Medical Facility

There is a woman in a long dress with a slit up to the top of her thigh. She doesn't seem to notice Sauda walking in. She is bent over someone lying down on a bed.

Miss Fawn

"Yes I have been trying to get the prince to notice me and marry me. There is no point though. He doesn't love me."

Miss Fawn looks like she is about to cry.

OOC: In the library a loud noise comes from an area Sakuya can't see.

Talkkno
2010-04-09, 08:50 PM
Kaiyo runs over to Miss Fawn "Don't feel that way, Miss Fawn, your probably the only person who loves him so dearly! You need to tell him! She blurts out on impulse.

Affection to make her feel better. [roll]1d6x4[/coll]

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-09, 09:05 PM
Keiko

Keiko nodded. They had both been put in situations they were unsuited temperment wise for.

"I can see why that would be concerning to you. But we do what duty says we must, I suppose."

Keiko smiled half heartedly.

"At least you can enjoy yourself for now."

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-09, 09:40 PM
Ai

Ai gives Kaiyo a strange look.

Miss, you've tried valiantly to win the princes heart. But now it's time for another girl to carry forward. I beg of you, help me win the princes love and I will do anything to repay you.

1d6x3

Altarus
2010-04-09, 11:14 PM
Sakuya

"Yuki, go to the sound." Sakuya orders Yuki as both of them hears a sound. Yuki follows her masters orders.

Zerkai
2010-04-10, 08:14 AM
Sauda

Hm... this place seems a little crowded." Sauda remarked, taking a look around as she noticed the woman by the medical bed

"Ah, hey there." She spoke up, waving to the woman with her good hand "Would you mind taking look at my arm? Took a fall off of a horse." the dark-skinned girl said cheerfully

Siren
2010-04-10, 01:25 PM
Outside the Medical Facility

Jiro holds out his hands as Kaiyo is running away like he wants to stop her, but then he doesn't. He just waits.

Kaiyo rather than stopping the tears just causes Fawn to cry more.

"I love him the most and he barely acknowledges my presence."

She stops some when Ai is talking to her.

"I will help you for all it is worth. I don't know that my help will do much good."

Fawn smiles a bit.

Medical Facility

Surprisingly Sauda hears a male voice.

"Who is it that is disturbing us?"

The woman moves out of the way and reveals the King.

"Oooo maybe we will have time to get to know each other better. Check her out Shelly."

Shelly looks over Sauda's arm.

"Looks like a slight sprain. You should be ok in a couple days."

Prince

"I sure can, so I am going to go inside and grab a snack. Then I am going back outside."

The prince heads for the kitchen.

"Hello Ryoko. Did you make something I can eat?"

Library

Presented in sounds mostly.

There is shuffling sounds and then a hiss. Sounds like someone is running away and Yuki starts to run after the person running. Several things are in their path. It appears whoever is running is knocking things over. You can hear things crashing.

"Why did you bring that stupid dog in here?"

Sounds like the person in front of you.

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-10, 01:28 PM
Ai

Ai smiles and takes Fawn's hand. Alright, let's start simple. What are his favorite foods?

She glances at Kaiyo and frowns, shooing her away. Run along, you're just upsetting her.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-10, 01:37 PM
Keiko

Keiko follows after the Prince silently, trailing just behind him quietly. After all, he was the reason she was here. She wasn't going to give up that easily.

Talkkno
2010-04-10, 02:22 PM
"Let's go somewhere else now, Jiron-san. Kaiyo says, pouting.

Anonomuss
2010-04-10, 02:51 PM
Ryoko

Ryoko looked sadly upon the food. It would not do to throw the food out, but it simply tasted awful. Looking around to make sure noone would see, she drew her staff out from within her uniform. She raised it, began to murmur words of power, and began to alter the food to make it taste better.

Skillful Alteration-[roll0]

Siren
2010-04-10, 03:27 PM
Young Master Jiro

Jiro takes Kaiyo by the arm and rushes away.

"That other girl is a bad influence on you. She is so harsh. Don't worry about her she is just mean."

Jiro shows her the inside pool.

"If you need to cool off or would like a swim this is the pool."

Miss Fawn

"He likes roast beef, roast turkey leg, mashed potatoes and chocolate cake. He doesn't like vegetables much. He makes the cutest face when he is eating them anyway."

Prince

OOC: I am assuming she altered the food before he came in. The food is much tastier now.

"What is it you have there Ryoko?"

Prince notices Keiko.

"Is there enough for Keiko to have some too?"

Talkkno
2010-04-10, 05:04 PM
"Is there any swimming clothes? Kaiyo asks.

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-10, 07:33 PM
Ai

Ai nods. Okay, good. What else do you know about him?

Anonomuss
2010-04-11, 05:56 AM
((OOC: Whoops, didn't realise I was one update behind.))

Ryoko

Ryoko bowed to the prince, "Some food, M'lord, I hope you like it. There should be plenty for everyone."

Siren
2010-04-11, 06:34 PM
Young Master Jiro

"Yes there is a dressing room over there that has swimsuits in it."

Jiro points at a door across the room.

Miss Fawn

"What do you want to know about him? Shouldn't you be trying to spend time with him and get close to him?"

Kitchen

The prince takes a serving of food for himself and another for Keiko.

"Here you go Keiko."

The prince takes a bite.

"Mmm this is delicious Ryoko. How did you know my favorite food?"
OOC: Two favor to Ryoko.

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-11, 06:36 PM
Ai

Yeah, but all the other girls keep getting in my way. Can't you arrange a moment to be alone with him for me?

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-11, 06:37 PM
Keiko

Keiko took the food from the prince with a smile, hiding her unease. She had to agree with the Prince. It was excellent. She stored away the memory of this.

The Prince's favorite.

"Thank you, Your Highness. Lady Ryoko, this is wonderful. You must give me the recipe you used."

Talkkno
2010-04-11, 07:30 PM
Kaiyo
Kaiyo goes over to the room, and changes into a bathing suit, dipping a little in the water.

Anonomuss
2010-04-12, 02:06 AM
Ryoko

"I found a journal here in the kitchen, your majesty." Ryoko said, "It had a number of dishes it said your family liked. It just so happens that this is my favourite dish also."

Altarus
2010-04-12, 03:59 AM
Sakuya

Sakuya faces to the direction of the voice. "I'm sorry for the trouble caused, but I cannot see without my guide."

Zerkai
2010-04-12, 07:54 AM
Sauda

"Oh! Your Grace." Her smile faltered for a moment, showing mild suprise as she bowed.

"My apologies, I did not mean to disturb..." She raised her head, allowing the woman to examine her arm, quickly smiling again once Shelly said it was just a slight sprain.

"Thank you... forgive me for asking your Grace, but are you injured as well?" She wondered curiously, looking at him on the bed. He had seemed fine when they met outside the castle.

Siren
2010-04-12, 09:10 PM
Miss Fawn

"I will try my best. I probably won't see him until dinner though. What is your name anyway?"

Prince

"Looks like we have something in common then Miss Ryoko. I wonder if we have other things in common. What do you like to do Miss Ryoko?"

The prince smiles at Keiko then turns his attention back to Ryoko.

Young Master Jiro

Jiro's just stands openly staring for a few minutes.

"I didn't think you would want a dip in the pool so soon. You are more beautiful than I thought."

Library

"Sorry I didn't realize you couldn't see. I am the librarian. I am a catgirl, so dogs still like to chase me. Is there anything you are trying to find?"

Medical Facility

"No I am not injured. I am just old and Shelly likes to give me a daily check up. Come closer my dear. I would like to see what my stupid son let happen to you. It was my son's horse you fell off of right? If you were with me I would never let anything happen to you."

The king motions Sauda forward.

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-12, 09:51 PM
Ai

Me? I'm Ai. She bows. Thank you so much. I'll see you later.

She wanders off looking for the prince in a random direction.

Talkkno
2010-04-12, 10:40 PM
"Please don't stare at me, Jiro-san, I feel embarrassed...do you want swim to?" Kaiyo mumurs, blushing.

Altarus
2010-04-13, 07:27 AM
Sakuya

"Yuki is a wolf, though I suppose their related. Anyhow, my name is Sakuya Kanina." Sakuya bows as she introduces herself. "I'm looking for a book written in Braille. Is there any here?"

Anonomuss
2010-04-13, 02:48 PM
Ryoko

"I do quite like to read, your majesty." Ryoko answered, and added as an afterthought, "And I have enjoyed hunting before, although I haven't been many times. The Queen was telling us how much you enjoy hunting, do you have an expedition planned soon?

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-13, 03:03 PM
Keiko

Keiko had dropped back. Being pushy would hardly endear her to the Prince. And if she was to act like she had decided to, there were prices.

"A Hunting trip could be quite enjoyable, Your Highness."

Siren
2010-04-13, 10:04 PM
OOC: Evil give me a luck roll.

Young Master Jiro

"Sure I will."

Jiro goes into a different room and comes out in a silky looking pair of trunks. He dives into the water and swims quickly towards her.

"I'm coming to get you."

Library

"Yes we have some braille books this way. Just have your wolf follow me."

Prince

"We could all go hunting tomorrow if you wanted? What kind of hunting do you know how to do?"

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-13, 10:19 PM
Keiko

Keiko tapped her chin, thinking.

"I'm fond of venison, your Majesty."

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-13, 11:16 PM
Ai

Ai pauses on her path and steps to the side, coughing. She continues on with a look of determination.

[roll0]
OOC: Yes I got permission for this.

Talkkno
2010-04-14, 01:10 AM
Kaiyo isn't that good at swimming, Jiro catches up to her fairly easily.

Luck to accidentally "fall" in his arms. [roll0]

Zerkai
2010-04-14, 04:53 AM
Sauda

Sauda nodded, approaching the bed when beckoned to come forward, rubbing her arm. "Truthfully, I don't think he's at fault. Something strange occurred during the ride when I fell off."

Anonomuss
2010-04-14, 08:53 AM
Ryoko

"I have only ever hunted small game before, with a hawk." Ryoko lied, her (his) own experience had been subsisting off small game when his master in the academy had set an assignment of living in a different form for a week, to deal with the problems that arose from extended transformation. Hunting as a raven hadn't been difficult, but Ryoko imagined that directing a bird could be quite different. "I was never very good your highness, but perhaps with your help I might be of use. Is there a particular type of hunting you prefer?"

Siren
2010-04-14, 10:27 PM
OOC: Evil she doesn't find him.

Prince

"Well Keiko wants big game and you weren't good with a hawk you say. So why don't I show you how to use a gun. I don't have a favorite way to hunt, but I think that big game would be fun for tomorrow. Hmmm I should make some plans."

Young Master Jiro

Kaiyo falls into Jiro's arms.

"Oh be careful. You don't want to drown if you aren't a strong swimmer."

Jiro holds her close for a minute and then lets her go.

"Why don't you want my brother like the other girls? He is the prince. He is the real prize. I am just the second son."
Jiro looks a bit worried.

Medical Facility

"Like what my dear. I don't like strange things happening in my kingdom. No one did anything to you right?"

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-14, 10:30 PM
Ai

Oh my, now I'm lost. Ai looks so upset she might faint. She takes a deep breath and tries to figure out where she is.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-14, 10:31 PM
Keiko

Keiko smiled at the prince.

"That will be fun. I've never handled a gun before, so it will be quite the experience."

Talkkno
2010-04-14, 11:19 PM
Kaiyo

"I'm scared of your bigger brother, he's so much older then me...and the others girls are scary. I feel a lot more comfortable being with you. Kaiyo replies, hugging him in a attempt to reassure him.

Affection: [roll0]

Altarus
2010-04-14, 11:37 PM
Sakuya

"Yuki, follow the catgirl." The wolf the follows her masters order's and leads her, trailing the librarian.

Anonomuss
2010-04-15, 02:48 PM
Ryoko

"That sounds perfect!"

Siren
2010-04-15, 07:57 PM
OOC: If Ai looks around it looks like she is in someone's personal suite. There are animal heads on the walls. It is the prince's wing. Ai wouldn't know that though.

Prince

"Good I should go figure out where to hunt and find guns. So much to do."

Prince walks out of the room.

Jiro

"I'm so glad. No one has ever really just liked me before. You are so cute."

Jiro touches Kaiyo's cheek and leans forward some but, then jerks away.

"I don't want to move too fast. We should get to know each other."

Library

The catgirl goes across the library and stops.

"What type of book are you looking for? Anything in particular. We have quite a variety."

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-15, 08:01 PM
Ai

Ai decides to start snooping around while she's here. She starts cleaning and looking for anything interesting.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-15, 08:03 PM
Keiko

Keiko nodded toward Ryoko gravely, then followed the Prince again. She was quiet, but not actively hiding her presence, just unobtrusive.

Talkkno
2010-04-15, 08:38 PM
Kaiyo

Kaiyo let's go of Jiro, as she gets out of the pool and goes back into the dressing room and changes back into her dress, going back to the pool.

"Do you have any other place to show me? She asks.

Zerkai
2010-04-15, 11:29 PM
Sauda:

"Well... yes. While we were riding, Someone nearby made a whistling sound to startle the horse. Then a powerful gust of wind knocked me off the horse." She explained, folding her arms.

"The wind of course, stopped completely once I had fallen, and two other maids just so happened to jump out of the bushes near us... That means they followed me and the Prince right when we left." Sauda titled her head to the side, frowning.

Anonomuss
2010-04-16, 03:28 AM
Ryoko

Ryoko bowed curtsied as the prince left, and went about cleaning up the dinner table, and gathering whatever food remained so that others could still have some if they wanted.

Cleaning (Skill)-[roll0]

Siren
2010-04-17, 12:51 AM
Prince

The prince went to a special room in his wing. It had maps on the walls and his gun racks. He goes in and starts looking at the various maps and mumbling.

Jiro

Jiro goes and changes.

"Yes there is a lot more to see."

Jiro leads Kaiyo to the gardens.

"Do you like roses?"

Medical Facility

The king looks very upset.

"So do you think those girls hurt you?"

OOC: The prince doesn't have anything to hide really. She does find a tons of hunting stuff.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-17, 12:54 AM
Keiko

Keiko stood off to one side quietly, before clearing her throat, quietly.

"Just tell me if you need something, your highness."

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-17, 12:58 AM
Ai

Ai gets bored and goes to look for the prince again.

[roll0]

Altarus
2010-04-17, 02:17 AM
Sakuya

"Hmm... What are the genres the prince likes?" Sakuya asked the librarian.

Talkkno
2010-04-17, 06:41 PM
Kaiyo leans toward the rose bush, and motions to touch them, but retracts.

"I do, but the thorns always hurts my hands. She replies.

Siren
2010-04-17, 11:59 PM
OOC: Evil you are so unlucky in this game. I feel so bad for you. Ai somehow manages to miss them in the same wing as her and wander into the kitchen. It is getting close to dinner though.

Prince

The prince jumps hearing Keiko speak.

"Oh I didn't know you had come with me. I should be fine in here."

Library

The catgirl pulls out a book.

"Here is a book on hunting. It is the prince's favorite book, but in braille. There are also many books on sports."

Jiro

"Oh yes you must not hurt your precious hands."

Jiro walks past the roses into main garden. There is a great view of the sunset.

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-18, 12:00 AM
Ai

Ai sighs heavily and starts preparing dinner, cooking all the dishes that Miss Fawn told her about.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-18, 12:02 AM
Keiko

Keiko looked nodded at the Prince.

"Then with your leave, I shall withdraw."

Keiko gave the Prince a small smile, retracing her steps to the kitchen. Seeing Ai cooking, the young woman begins helping her, not asking Ai if she needs it.

"How are you, Ms. Ai?"

[roll0] +3 Skill to help Ai in cooking

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-18, 12:13 AM
Ai

Ai chops a few vegetables to go as a side dish, remembering what Miss Fawn said about that. "Do you love him?" She asks quietly.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-18, 12:16 AM
Keiko

Keiko looked over from the Soup stock she was making, and sighed.

"I can't answer that. I think I like him, but I barely know him. But I love my family. And even if I didn't care for him, even I thought him a horrible person, I would fight tooth and nail for him. So no, though I like to believe I could."

Keiko spoke seriously. The girl deserved to know the truth.

"You do, I'm guessing."

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-18, 12:30 AM
Ai

Ai's eyes water, but she turns around so Keiko can't see it, adding the vegetables to a stir fry.

I barely know him either. It's so stupid of me to think this is love. But even if it isn't, I don't have much time left. I'm afraid if I leave to go search for someone else then I'll die without ever knowing what it's like to be happy. So I have to believe he can make me happy."

She adds seasonings to the vegetables, no longer about to cry.

"Thanks for being honest."

What a nice girl. I really don't want to destroy her utterly.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-18, 12:41 AM
Keiko

Keiko stares down at the Soup, ceasing her stirring for a moment. She felt sympathy for Ai, but Keiko could do nothing about it.

I knew it could be like this.

"I won't step aside. But I'd like to think you and I can be friends. If I lose, I would rather it be to you then one of the others. If that's not enough, then that is that way it will be."

Keiko resumed her stirring waiting for Ai's response.

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-18, 12:47 AM
Ai

Ai thinks about it and then nods. "When I'm gone, he should have a nice woman like you to help him forget me. What do you say we do away with the competition and then settle this between ourselves civilly?"

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-18, 12:59 AM
Keiko

"What did you have in mind?"

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-18, 01:42 AM
Ai

Well we can work together to make sure none of the other girls get ahead of us. If we see someone else trying to hinder either of us, we'll band together, and if someone is getting too much of the princes attention, we'll work together to undermine her. Other than that, we're still rivals. We'll have a much better chance of success than just keeping these antics up.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-18, 01:57 AM
Keiko

Keiko looked over at Ai, and nodded.

"Ms. Ai, we are agreed. I can find no flaw in your reasoning."

Talkkno
2010-04-18, 04:32 AM
"I didn't know it was already evening already, it must winter here, is it not? Kaiyo asks, looking into the sunset.

Altarus
2010-04-18, 05:24 AM
Sakuya

Sakuya takes the book from the librarian. "Thank you very much. The next time I return, I will make sure that Yuki does not come along." She reassures the catgirl. "Well, then if you will excuse me"

Zerkai
2010-04-18, 06:46 AM
Sauda

"Yes. I believe so your Grace. One of them had to have been using magic, so it's something that will be difficult to prove. Any attempt to get close to the Prince may result in them acting again though... very frightening." She waved her good hand hand, closing her eyes as she thought about the situation.

"I could have gotten off alot worse then this... they could have separated the two of us in a safer manner, but they didn't... that's what concerns me."

Siren
2010-04-18, 12:02 PM
Jiro

"No it is spring. It should warm up soon. Are you cold? You can borrow my shirt if you are cold."

OOC: You all came to the palace around early afternoon.

Library

"Yes it would be much appreciated if the wolf does not come next time. Good luck with your new job."

Medical Facility

"That concerns me as well. I will try my best to keep them away from my son. I don't want someone who would hurt a delicate flower like yourself near my son. You are obviously twice the woman they are."

The king stares are her chest.

Anonomuss
2010-04-18, 03:22 PM
Ryoko

Ryoko wanders the halls looking for a secluded place to change her form.

Luck-[roll0]

If she manages to find one, she'll change to her raven form, and go looking around the countryside.

Talkkno
2010-04-18, 05:50 PM
"No I'm not cold, Jiro-san, thank you for asking. Do you like looking at sunsets? There so pretty, the way they wash over everything. Kaiyo comments.

Altarus
2010-04-19, 02:20 AM
Sakuya

Sakuya leaves the library with the book in hand. While walking, she remembers something... "Yuki, I guess it's time for you to eat." The wolf responds by snuggling Sakuya's leg. "Yes, yes." The both of them set out and look for the kitchen.

Zerkai
2010-04-20, 09:49 AM
Sauda

"Thank you, and a wise decision your Grace." Her eyes closed as she smiled, bowing her head, Either not noticing his staring or not caring

"Having people like that near the Prince would seem a tad... dangerous."

Siren
2010-04-20, 09:24 PM
OOC: Ryoko finds a place to change. Sakuya should be able to find the kitchen easily using her sense of smell.

Jiro

"Yes I like sunsets. I like things that are beautiful, just like you are."

Jiro watches for a few more minutes.

"You want to see the herb garden before we check on dinner?"

Medical Facility

"I am glad this has made you happy and will keep my son safe. Keep me informed about any other developments."

Talkkno
2010-04-21, 01:30 AM
"I haven't eaten all day, let's go get dinner, do you know where I'll be sleeping Jiro-san?" Kaiyo replies, holding his hand earnestly, waiting for him to lead the way.

Altarus
2010-04-21, 03:29 AM
Sakuya

Sakuya finds the kitchen due to her keen sense of smell. As she enters, she notices the presence of others. "Excuse me, is anyone here?" She asks.

Anonomuss
2010-04-21, 11:02 AM
Ryoko

Ryoko found a sufficiently secluded place for her to change her form. She briefly considered changing into her true form, just to remind herself of the feel of it, as she hadn't used it since the raid but dismissed it. It would be embarrassing enough to be caught changing, let alone being a man wearing a maid's uniform. She loosened up her body as she began to intone the incantation that would change her and her possessions into a raven. It didn't take long before she was enveloped in a corona of radiance. When it cleared, she had disappeared, and a black raven stood in her place, flapping its wings experimentally. It took off out a nearby window, and began to search the nearby countryside for the nearby hunting grounds, to familiarise herself with them, to make things easier for tomorrow.

Not entirely sure if I should be making a roll here or not, just wanted to take a look around.

Siren
2010-04-21, 09:04 PM
OOC: Anon you do not need a roll.

Jiro

"Yes I will show you."

Jiro goes one way then he stops.

"Hmm I think I know a better room to put you in."

Jiro turns around. He takes her to a room near his suite.

"This will be your room. If anyone asks you about it, tell them this is where I put you. The other maids will all be sleeping near my brother."

Kitchen

The prince comes in behind Sakuya.

"Is dinner almost ready? I am starved and I have already made most of the plans for tomorrow. I can't wait."

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-21, 09:09 PM
Ai

"Of course sir, just have a seat and we'll lay everything out for you."

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-21, 09:21 PM
Keiko

"Ai has been workng hard. I've just been helping best I can. If your highness and Lady Sakuya will sit down, we will serve dinner in a moment."

Altarus
2010-04-22, 12:54 AM
Sakuya

"Kyaa!" Sakuya screamed. The prince's sudden appearance behind Sakuya surprised her and caused her fall down on the floor. Yuki however, quickly reacted and got herself between the floor and her master. A Thud, and Sakuya found herself lying atop Yuki. "Thank you Yuki." She said as she slowly got off her pet wolf.

Zerkai
2010-04-22, 07:30 AM
Sauda

"As you wish, your Grace. I shall keep an eye on them and the Prince and report to you regularly." The dark skinned woman sounded pretty cheerful now, bowing and turning around.

"Of course I'll still need to attend to my regular duties around the castle."

Talkkno
2010-04-22, 11:04 AM
"Is there anything else I can do for you Jiro-san? Or can we go get dinner now?" Kaiyo asks, as she takes a look inside her room.

Anonomuss
2010-04-22, 03:06 PM
Ryoko

Ryoko flew about the surrounding countryside, getting as familiar with the area as she could before she flew back towards the castle, looking for an open window to gain entry to the castle once more.

Luck-[roll0]

Siren
2010-04-22, 09:32 PM
OOC: Ryoko does not find a window.

Jiro

"We can go to dinner now."

Jiro leads her to dinner.

Prince

"Oh I hope I didn't bother you too much, Sakuya. I didn't realize I would startle you."

After making sure Sakuya is ok, the prince sits at the table.

Medical Facility

"Of course you will need to do your regular duties. It must be about time for dinner now. Will you go with me to dinner?"

The king offers her his arm.

Altarus
2010-04-23, 04:32 AM
Sakuya

Sakuya stands up again and checks up on Yuki. Thank goodness. No injuries." Sakuya then continues on the kitchen and prepares Yuki's food

Cooking
[roll0]

Yeah... Cooking a meal for a pet wolf...

EDIT: Damn...

Talkkno
2010-04-24, 12:31 AM
"What kind of food do you like to eat, Jiro-san? Kaiyo asks as she follows him to dinner.

Siren
2010-04-24, 10:26 PM
OOC: Sakuya makes a gourmet dog meal.

Jiro

"I am really not that picky about what I eat. I like most anything."

Jiro pulls out a seat at the table for Kaiyo.

"Hello ladies hope you are well this evening."

Prince

The prince looks around.

"Are you girls going to come to dinner? Is anyone going to sit beside me?"

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-24, 10:30 PM
Keiko

Keiko exited the Kitchen, carrying some dishes carefully, and a tray in the other hand. She quickly set the table, placing the food in the center.

"As you wish, Your Highness."

She sat down beside the prince.

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-24, 10:35 PM
Ai

Ai sits next to the prince and smiles shyly. Of course prince, if you wish. I just didn't think it would be appropriate to eat dinner with my master. Tell me how you liked the food, and did you say you're going hunting together? Should I do anything to prepare you?

Talkkno
2010-04-25, 12:56 AM
Kaiyo sits the seat Jiro pulled out for her.

"Thank you, Jiro-san." She says graciously, as she turns to the others.

"Whats for dinner tonight?" She asks.

Altarus
2010-04-25, 09:25 AM
Sakuya

Sakuya finishes preparing Yuki's food and lays it down beside her. "Enjoy"

Sakuya then sits down at the table. "I respectfully must decline the offer to eat now, your highness. Given my condition, I believe that I would make a mess of things." Sakuya meekly replied.

Zerkai
2010-04-25, 12:20 PM
Sauda

She turned back around to face him with a smile, bowing her head

"It would be an honor to accompany you." Sauda said, reaching out to take his arm

Siren
2010-04-25, 11:36 PM
Prince

"Well tonight of course we are all sitting together. We are getting to know you all and it is just a family dinner tonight."

The prince smiles really big.

"Yes we are all going hunting tomorrow. I am going to finish the plans after dinner. Sakuya are you sure? It is no problem how you eat."

The prince sounds concerned.

Jiro

Jiro gets into a chair next to Kaiyo.

"Smells good ladies."

King

The king comes in with Sauda. He looks displeased with what he sees.

"Which seat at the table would you like my dear?"

Talkkno
2010-04-26, 12:54 AM
"How was everyone's day? I had a lot of fun. Kaiyo says, as she waits for everyone to start eating before starting herself.

Altarus
2010-04-26, 05:14 AM
Sakuya

"I am sure your highness." Sakuya replied.

Siren
2010-04-26, 10:09 PM
Table

The prince and Jiro start to eat.

"This is delicious girls. You must have worked hard."

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-26, 10:11 PM
Keiko

Keiko smiled widely at the prince.

"Thank you, your highness."

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-27, 12:14 AM
Ai

Ai smiles and looks down. I'm so happy you like my cooking. I was so sad that I didn't get to spend any time with you today so I thought of you for every moment that I made it.

Siren
2010-04-27, 09:07 PM
OOC: Keiko and Ai get two favor each for dinner. If you have already gotten favor for food try to do something else for more favor. I am skipping past dinner since it seems to be killing this.

Table

The prince finishes his food. He stretches and yawns.

"Would someone run a bath for me?"

Jiro stands up and moves to leave.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-27, 09:08 PM
OOC: Yuko is Evil's character in the other game, Siren. Did you mean Keiko?

Keiko

Keiko stands, elegantly putting down her Silverware.

"It would be my honor. Should I come summon you when the Water is ready?"

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-27, 09:29 PM
Ai

Ai smiles bashfully. If she's going to do that, I'll keep you company until then if that's alright. Did you want me to wash your back, master?

Zerkai
2010-04-27, 09:35 PM
OOC: Sorry for lack of posts, my date for Jury Duty is in a few days so I've been preparing... don't have a suit or any clothes for such an occasion.

Sauda

Sauda had decided to take a seat close to the king during the meal, keeping silent and observing the others for the most part.

"Ah, a pleasing dinner Ai-chan, Kei-kun." The dark skinned woman stood up, giving a fox like smile to two girls, despite having not seemed to eat any of the food. She started taking plates from those who had finished, glancing from one girl to the other.

"It seems as though they do have plans for your son..." She whispered to the King as she passed him

Talkkno
2010-04-28, 08:50 PM
After Kaiyo eats her full, she follows Jiro.

"Where are you going, Jiro-san? She asks as a aside.

Siren
2010-04-28, 09:22 PM
Table

The king clears his throat.

"Son I think that Miss Sauda would be the most appropriate one to run your bath for you. The other girls can do something else."

The king makes shooing motions with his hands at the other girls. The prince has a weird expression.

Jiro

"I don't know. I just wanted to get out. I think those girls are going to be fighting over my brother."

EvilRoeSlade
2010-04-28, 09:39 PM
Ai

Ai giggles at the king. That's a good joke your majesty, but we're his maids and we can't leave his side. She heard rumors that the king is a dirty old man so she bats her lashes at him.

[roll0]

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-28, 09:47 PM
Keiko

Keiko smiled at the King.

"I concur with Ai. Despite any talents Sauda might have, I am a better fit for this task."

Keiko smiled, pulling free one of her Charms.

[roll0] Will to aid Ai

Talkkno
2010-04-28, 10:37 PM
"Do you want to do something now or are you too tired from the rest of the day? Kaiyo asks, holding hand.

Zerkai
2010-04-29, 05:32 AM
Sauda

"My my, very bold." Sauda remarked, smile still on her face as set the dishes down in the sink, glancing back at them.

"I don't think many servants would say 'No' to the King, whether they think he is joking or not." while she continued to smile, her tone changed from amused to serious.

"All of us Maids serve the Prince as well, and I don't believe the King's orders are orders to be questioned or challenged..." she glanced to the King, wondering what he would do.

[roll0]

Using Cunning to assist the king, not sure if there's a point though

Siren
2010-04-29, 09:53 PM
Jiro

"We could do something. Is there something you want to do?"

Table

The king is obviously not immune to their charms.

"We should make this fair. How about you all help him and the one who does the best job will get to spend time alone with him later?"

Talkkno
2010-04-30, 01:58 AM
"Nothing in particular, is there something you want to Jiro-kun?" Kaiyo asks.

Siren
2010-04-30, 11:37 PM
Prince

"Well whatever you guys choose to do. I am going back to my room. I am hoping someone will come run the water for me before I just break the rules and do it myself."

The prince gets up and bows to the girls at the table before leaving the room.

Jiro

"Would you like to hear some music?"

Tackyhillbillu
2010-04-30, 11:51 PM
Keiko

Keiko shrugs at the King's suggestion.

"If you wish it your Majesty. I don't mind much either way. If you do, tell the rules to Ms. Ai and Ms. Sauda. I will comply with them."

Keiko turned and followed the Prince, after another respectful bow.

Talkkno
2010-05-01, 12:33 AM
"Sure, Jiro-kun, what type of music do you like? She inquires.

Siren
2010-05-01, 10:17 PM
Table

"You girls better get moving before he falls for that girl."

Prince

The prince turns to see who is following him.

"Oh it is you again. Get tired of fighting over me?"

Jiro

"I like all kinds of music."

Jiro opens a door.

"Here is the music room. Pick any instrument and I will play you a song on it."

EvilRoeSlade
2010-05-01, 10:28 PM
Ai

Ai hurries after the prince. Master? While she's getting the water ready, what should I do? Maybe you'd like a relaxing massage?

Tackyhillbillu
2010-05-01, 11:00 PM
Keiko

Keiko looked at the Prince flatly.

"I told you I would be honest with you. I mislike Ms. Sauda, but I offered to do this because of my talents, nothing more and nothing less."

As Ai arrived, Keiko inclined her head.

"If Water has to be heated or anything, I am the best for for the task."

Talkkno
2010-05-01, 11:56 PM
Kaiyo goes to the flute and picks it up.
"Let me try first, Jiro-kun, I used to play the flute when I was little...." Kaiyo remarks, with a deep breath, attempts to play a simple jaunt.

Skill [roll0]

Siren
2010-05-02, 09:28 PM
Prince

The prince smiles some.

"This is more like it. There is no need to fight. There should be a heater near the bath. You should be able to figure it out. A massage would be nice."

The prince takes off his shirt and lies down on the bed.

Jiro

Kaiyo doesn't sound so good. Jiro listens for a minute and then he walks up behind her. He puts his arms around her and adjusts her fingers.

"It will sound better if you do it like this...see."

He smiles and listens.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-05-02, 09:44 PM
Keiko

Keiko nodded, smiling as the Prince took off his shirt. He was handsome man, she would give him that.

"Then if you will excuse me, your highness."

Keiko turned into the bathroom, and did her best to figure out the Heater. If that didn't work, she could always do it the other way.

[roll0] +3 Skill

EvilRoeSlade
2010-05-02, 10:36 PM
Ai

Ai sits on the prince and kneads into his bare back. She leans close to him and murmurs. Oh my, your body is so strong.

[roll0]

Talkkno
2010-05-03, 01:12 AM
Kaiyo is flushed for a moment as he touches her, as she attempts to play the flute again with his guiding steps.

"Does that sound better, Jiro-kun?" She asks after she is finished playing.

Skill [roll0]

Altarus
2010-05-03, 08:20 PM
Sakuya

"They seem very determined..." Sakuya comments as she cleans up the dining table. "To the point of forgetting other tasks." she finishes with a sigh.

Zerkai
2010-05-03, 09:46 PM
Sauda

"Now they're all riled up..." Sauda let out a sigh, shaking her head as she watched the other two girls run off after the Prince. Staying there for a moment before she walked off as well, heading in their direction of the Prince's room.

When she had arrived, she glanced in the room for a moment, but decided to wait, leaning against the wall next to the door silently.

Siren
2010-05-04, 12:40 AM
Prince

OOC: Keiko does a great job heating the water.

"Mmm that feels good. Ai why do you want to be with me?"

Sakuya

"At least one girl has remembered her duties. Plus you are a princess. I think you would be a great addition to the family."

Sakuya can hear the queen walk in.

Jiro

"Yes it sounds much better. You are picking it back up so quickly. Flute music is so beautiful. Just like you."

EvilRoeSlade
2010-05-04, 01:01 AM
Ai

Ai flushes. "Is it really that obvious? I don't want to be any trouble, it's just that I've never felt like I was in love before. I've done terrible things, my prince. I've lived my whole life as a slave to my greed, my fear, and all my hatred. And now I'm broken and tired and have nothing to show for it. But I don't want to just give up. The first time I saw you... I felt sure that we could make each other happy together. And I still feel that way, so that's why I'm here for you."

Altarus
2010-05-04, 08:34 AM
Sakuya

"Perhaps your highness, but the choice is not for me to make. If you'll excuse me." Sakuya carries the dishes back to the kitchen and leaves it at the sink. Yuki finishes her meal and brings her plate, carrying it between her mouth.

Sakuya then prepares her own simple meal, Rice Porridge.

[roll0]

OOC: Okay, twice in a row. Why are my good rolls being wasted?!

Zerkai
2010-05-04, 09:56 AM
Sauda

The dark skinned girl watched the open door, listening to Ai and the Prince. The smile normally on Sauda's face was absent, replaced with a small frown.

"Greed, fear, hate... how very nostalgic." Sauda said to herself in a quiet voice as to not disturb them, listening carefully.

Talkkno
2010-05-04, 07:33 PM
Kaiyo smiles at his compliant, as she puts the flute back.

"Why don't you try to play something Jiro-kun, I'd love to hear it."

Siren
2010-05-04, 10:48 PM
Queen

"Do you even want to marry the prince?"

Prince

"Whoa that is a lot to take in. Well at least you aren't here because of greed. If you are being honest that is. I think I will think about that while I take a bath."

The prince gets up and heads for the bath. He sticks a hand in the water.

"Great job Keiko. It is just the way I like it."

Jiro

Jiro walks across the room and picks up a violin. He starts to play a slow sad sounding song.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-05-04, 10:54 PM
Keiko

Keiko nodded, bowing before the prince.

"I am honored. Do you require my aid in disrobing, or washing?"

Talkkno
2010-05-04, 11:22 PM
"That sounds beautiful, Jiro-kun, are you sad about something?" Kaiyo asks, shedding a single tear.

EvilRoeSlade
2010-05-04, 11:35 PM
Ai

Ai hurries after the prince. I'm sorry if I was any trouble, but I am being honest with you. Shall I wash your back?

She stops in her tracks and turns, noticing Sauda.

(unless she hides or something)

Altarus
2010-05-05, 02:46 AM
Sakuya

Sakuya suddenly stops for a while after hearing the question. "I really don't know Your Highness. I do not know what I feel for him but I do know this. I want him to find happiness."

Zerkai
2010-05-05, 05:41 PM
Sauda

Sauda noticed Ai stop, a smile quickly forming on her face as the girl turned to look at her

"You know... Greed is wanting what you don't need or deserve."

EvilRoeSlade
2010-05-05, 05:47 PM
Ai

Ai smiles back, pulls out a sub-machine gun, and attaches a silencer to it.

Siren
2010-05-06, 06:32 PM
Prince

"Hmm give me a minute. I could use some help with my back."

The prince pulls a screen so he can finish undressing. He pulls it back from inside the tub. He has a towel covering any important parts.

Jiro

"No I am not. It is just a nice piece. Here is a happier piece."

Jiro plays a well known love song.

"Can you sing?"

Queen

"Don't you think that a prince would be happiest with a real princess? Most of those girls are commoners. How could a commoner understand him or the position she would be in after marriage?"

Tackyhillbillu
2010-05-06, 08:35 PM
Keiko

Keiko stood, waiting for the Prince. She considered removing her dress, so she wouldn't get it wet, but elected to not. She could just dry it.

"I await your orders, your highness."

Talkkno
2010-05-07, 12:56 AM
"I'll do my best, master." Kaiyo replies, as she attempts to sing a song that matches the tone of his piece.

Skill [roll0]

Altarus
2010-05-07, 04:26 AM
Sakuya

"Your highness, let me ask you this; Would his highness the price, who is healthy, understand me or the position I have endured for years, namely my inability to see? If I were to marry the prince, I would only be a liability to him because of my condition. Status, ranking, and nobility can be changed, but darkness cannot." Sakuya then lowers her voice an appears downcast. "It is far better for him to marry someone who will not hinder him in anyway."

Zerkai
2010-05-07, 07:40 AM
Sauda

Smile still on her face, she stepped into the Prince's room and took a look around.

"Very nice... Oh?" She turned her head to glance at Ai, as if just now noticing her weapon.

"My my... to be young and reckless. Are you planning on using that thing in the Prince's room? I wouldn't... might damage his belongings." Sauda sounded like she was scolding her, pulling a pair of weapons from under her apron.

"Now. I get the feeling there's something you want to say?" She asked, cocking her head to the side with the same fox smile she usually wore. They were long wooden sticks curved at an angle in an upside down 'L' shape. They were hunting boomerangs, the non-returning type meant to bludgeon prey.

EvilRoeSlade
2010-05-07, 12:53 PM
Ai

Ai considers a moment. Luckily it has two settings. Shooting, and beating.

She tries to smack Sauda with the butt of her gun.

Siren
2010-05-08, 12:21 AM
Prince

The prince leans forward some.

"Could you please scrub my back?"

Jiro

Jiro quits playing.

"That is beautiful. The more we are together the more wonderful things I learn about you."

Queen

"If that is how you feel then I guess I can't change your mind."

Tackyhillbillu
2010-05-08, 01:14 AM
Keiko

Keiko nods, beginning to scrub the Prince's back. She wasn't a servant by nature, and rarely did such herself, but she would like to believe that she was capable enough to adapt.

[roll0]+3 Skill

Zerkai
2010-05-08, 06:13 PM
Sauda

"Oh?" She raised an eyebrow, raising one of her boomerangs try and knock the weapon from her hand.

Athletics: [roll0]

Talkkno
2010-05-08, 08:31 PM
"Do you like how I keep my hair in a bun, or would you like it more if i had it down? Kaiyo asks, touching her right bun for a moment.

Siren
2010-05-08, 11:08 PM
OOC: 5 stress to Evil.

Prince

"You are really good at that. So how do you like it here so far? Have you made any friends?"

Jiro

"You look nice however you do your hair, but I would like to see it down."

Tackyhillbillu
2010-05-08, 11:22 PM
Keiko

Keiko blushed faintly.

"This is my first time doing it for a man in quite some time, your highness. I'm glad I can be of service."

Keiko paused for a moment, before resuming.

"Miss Ai and I seem to get along well, even if our goals place us at cross purposes. I have not gotten much of a chance to interact with the others. The Palace is quite beautiful, of course, and compared to where I was living before this, quite luxurious. My families fortunes have fallen of late."

Keiko shook her head, pushing out those thoughts.

Zerkai
2010-05-09, 02:16 AM
Sauda

"No." Sauda hit the smaller girl's wrist and knocked the weapon from her hands.

"Bad girl, bad." She chastised , giving her a smack on the head with the flat side of her boomerang. She kept one out while putting the one in her off-hand back under her apron.

EvilRoeSlade
2010-05-09, 02:22 AM
Ai

Ai catches her weapon before dropping it. When she gets smacked on the head there's a metallic clank and she seems unharmed. Don't you get it? It's impossible to harm me, little girl. They replaced my bones with military grade steel.

She aims her machine gun carefully and fires a short burst of three silenced bullets at Sauda.

[roll0]

OOC: I take no stress, not 5 since I have the Immune to Pain power.

Talkkno
2010-05-09, 03:40 AM
Kaiyo undos the red ribbons that keep her hair in buns, shaking her head for a moment, as her black hair falls halfway down her waist. Turning around in swirl for a second, as she asked, beaming.

"What do you think, Jiro-kun?"

Altarus
2010-05-09, 09:07 PM
Sakuya

After the conversation with the queen, Sakuya finished eating and cleaned up. Then does the dishes.

Igonore... Wrong roll... *facepalm*

[roll0]

Siren
2010-05-09, 09:28 PM
Prince

The prince looks upset upon hearing about her family. He turns some.

"Is there something I can do to help your family? I could send some money or something."

Jiro

Jiro runs his hands through her hair.

"So beautiful. It is like silk. Do you generally wear your hair down much?"

OOC: Sakuya does a great job on her dishes.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-05-09, 10:37 PM
Keiko

Keiko bit her lip, but kept to her promise.

"No, money would do no good. And there is something you can do. Marry me."

She looked at his, fidgeting a little with her hair.

"Would you like me to explain?"

Talkkno
2010-05-10, 06:57 PM
Kaiyo shakes her head, as she replies
"No, not normally, its easier to take care of my hair when its tied up in a bun, do you want me to keep it down, master?"

Siren
2010-05-10, 11:05 PM
Prince

The prince stretches out some in the tub.

"Yes it sounds like this will need an explanation."

Jiro

"No you should only wear it down for me. I don't want other men to see how beautiful your hair is. Is that weird?"

Jiro looks a bit unsure for a minute.

Tackyhillbillu
2010-05-10, 11:20 PM
Keiko

Keiko nodded, placing her hands in her lap, and closing her eyes for a moment.

"As you wish, you highness."

Satisfied that she had correctly remembered all of the details, she opened them and smiled slightly.

"I told you my name, Keiko Anagawa. You may, or may not know of my family. The Anagawa's are a line of Onmyouji. We have certain powers, gifted to us. In exchange, we serve to greater people. My family has existed for some time, and were, until recently, one of the most trusted families. That changed a few years back. My older brother was given the duty of guarding a Priests daughter from a monster that had been terrorizing her. My family was hesitent to give him such. My brother is extrodinraily powerful... but he is lazy, and more tempted by earthly pleasures then he should be. He completed his task, but he went further then that. He became close...

Keiko blushed a little, avoiding the topic.

"...to the Priest's daughter. The Priest was notably unhappy, and ask his god to place a curse on him, and the entire Anagawa family. It has been years now. We can't get work, our money has vanished, and we are plagued by bad luck. Before I came here, I lived in a one room shack with 8 other members of my family. We are dwindling, and if something was not done, my family would die out completely. We pooled our power, and sought a way to escape this curse. A quest, an offering, something that would placate the god. We could find only one answer. Your family is smiled upon by this god. If an Anagawa was to marry into your family, the god would abate his rage, and allow us to rebuild. I was selected to go. I was stated to be the daughter of the family most marrigable. I do not believe that was correct, but I do not disobey my families decisions. And so I am here, your highness."

Keiko shrugged softly.

"I may not be after you for money or power, but I do have ulterior motives. However, I'd ask you to believe me when I say I am not unhappy with the task."

Talkkno
2010-05-11, 01:19 AM
"I'll do whatever you want, Jiro-kun. That's very flattering." Kaiyo replies flattered with a small blush, smiling at him, as she stuffs her ribbons in the pockets of her dress.

Siren
2010-05-12, 12:45 AM
Prince

"Well in your place I would do the same. It doesn't make me consider you any more or less than the other girls. Thanks for being honest."

Jiro

"Well I am getting tired. Do you want me to walk you back to your room?"

Tackyhillbillu
2010-05-12, 12:49 AM
Keiko

Keiko sighed, and nodded.

"Thank you, your highness. And I apolodize for boring you with the tale."

Keiko smiled at him, refocusing her energies.

"Is there anything else you wish from me, your highness?"

Zerkai
2010-05-12, 02:04 AM
Sauda

Sauda blinked, looking a little surprised at the sound the girl's skull made when she struck it, back-stepping away from Ai when the girl caught her gun.

"My, quite durable for a dying girl. You're full of surprises, aren't you?" She asked, now trying to avoid being hit.

Luck Roll: [roll0]

(OOC: Can't imagine any other stat being used to dodge bullets. XD)

Talkkno
2010-05-12, 03:51 PM
"Umm....I don't feel comfortable sleeping alone tonight, can I sleep with you, master?" Kaiyo asks innocently, flushed, as she held his hand.

Affection:
[roll0]

Siren
2010-05-13, 06:57 PM
OOC: Evil takes 7 stress.

Prince

The prince finished in the tub.

"I just need you to wait a minute why I get out and put on my robe."

The prince pulls the curtain around. When he pulls it back he is in a robe.

"Well time to get in bed. I wonder what happened to those other girls."

Jiro

Jiro blushes and moves his lips with no sound coming out for a minute.

"If you are that afraid you could ask one of the other girls, but I don't want to take advantage of you."

Tackyhillbillu
2010-05-13, 07:33 PM
Keiko

Keiko waits patiently for the Prince, drying her hands off. When he pulled the curtain back, Keiko smiled and stood up.

"Ai and Sauda? I do not know."

Keiko nodded.

"I should be going, my prince. Unless you would prefer me to remain for some time."

Keiko smiled, blushing a little at the notion that her comment could be easily misinterpreted.

"I am not offering to share your bed, simply remain and speak with you, if you desire it."

Altarus
2010-05-13, 08:24 PM
Sakuya

Sakuya finishes washing the dishes and looks for her quarters. "I knew I should have asked where our quarters were. Anyways, feel free to wander around Yuki." She then looked for her quarters

Yuki the wolf randomly wanders about the castle until she found her way outside.

Talkkno
2010-05-14, 12:43 AM
"What do you mean by that, master? I trust you." Kaiyo asks innocently, letting go of his hands, curious of what he might have meant.

Affection to get him to talk:
[roll0]

EvilRoeSlade
2010-05-14, 04:26 AM
Ai

I may be dying, but I'm not weak. She waves her gun and then puts it away. Don't worry, when I'm a princess I'll be too happy to be bothered with you, you can slink away and look for some other dying woman to kick.

Zerkai
2010-05-14, 05:08 AM
Sauda

"Ara ara, I never said weak." When Ai put her gun away, Sauda put her boomerangs away as well.

"Don't bother playing the victim though girl. I just wanted to talk before you starting attacking me... I even decided not to intrude on your little moment with the Prince." She turned around, walking to the door, but stopping in the doorway.

"We're fairly similar, I had wanted to talk... but I don't think there's a reason for that anymore. The other one probably suits him much better." Sauda spoke up, before turning her head to glance back at Sai with a fox-like smile

"People like us... driven by fear, hatred, and greed, to want what we don't need or deserve... People like us don't get a happily ever after Ai-chan." And with a wave to Ai she left the doorway, entering the hall and taking a look around

EvilRoeSlade
2010-05-14, 05:28 AM
Ai

Ai looks away. That's not who I am anymore. I'm here to put all that behind me so I can have a nice quiet life before I die. If I'm forced to fight for it, so be it, I've had to fight for everything else I've ever had.

Siren
2010-05-14, 11:02 PM
Outside

Sakuya can hear footsteps.

"Hi are you one of the new girls. I am Fawn. Are you lost?"

Jiro

Jiro starts talking really fast.

"You may trust me, but I am a man. The best way I can protect you is to not do this. I don't you to regret anything. I want us to have a pure love."

Prince

"We could talk some more."

The prince walks into his room and sees Ai.

"Oh Ai I was just wondering what happened to you. Did something keep you?"

Tackyhillbillu
2010-05-14, 11:13 PM
Keiko

Keiko nodded, not in a hurry to leave the Prince's company. She follows the prince, at a short distance as she has been taught is proper. She smiles upon seeing Ai.

"Hello Ai."

EvilRoeSlade
2010-05-14, 11:18 PM
Ai

Oh? Well, I thought you and Keiko might like a moment to talk alone, so I ended up waiting here for you. Can I get you anything? Maybe a little drink?

Altarus
2010-05-15, 01:08 AM
Sakuya

Sakuya turns to where the voice came from. "Yes, I am one of the new girls, and I am also lost. My name is Sakuya Kanina. A pleasure to meet you Miss Fawn." She bows as she introduces herself

Talkkno
2010-05-15, 02:04 AM
"Ok master." Kaiyo says poutingly, as Jiro leads her to her room.

Siren
2010-05-16, 12:35 AM
Prince

"No thank you. I am just trying to learn more about you girls since we will be together from now on. Is there anything you should tell me?"

The prince grabs his clothes and goes behind a screen to change.

Miss Fawn

"Well I would love to talk to you, but it is getting late. Should I show you where the rooms are for the maids? I think most of them are not claimed so you will get your pick."

Jiro

"Here is your room. I hope you have sweet dreams."

EvilRoeSlade
2010-05-16, 12:52 AM
Ai

Ai looks down. There is one thing you need to know. I didn't want to tell you yet, I wanted to wait until I knew how you felt about me first.

Siren
2010-05-16, 09:49 PM
Prince

"Well then. I guess I won't know for now because I don't know how I feel about you. I don't even know much about you."

OOC: You guys ready to sleep and start day 2?

EvilRoeSlade
2010-05-16, 10:15 PM
Ai

Ai nods. If you want to know, just ask. That way I'll know that I can tell you. If you don't need anything, I'll go to bed now alright?