PDA

View Full Version : Camp Half-Blood IV (Curtain donations appreciated!)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

waterpenguin43
2010-04-02, 07:00 PM
Hello, and welcome to to Fourth thread of........

Camp Half Blood
This
There are many, AWESOME things to do here. You have so many options, so many choices, and nothing can stop you!

Unless you die. Then you're, well, dead. (Ask Hades if your bored.)
The Story So Far:
The Questers are split:
-Matthew, Julie, Lucas and Sophia are in Washington to search for Aphrodite. They don't know, however, that Eros charged Greg and Ilja to follow them.
-Kevin died trying to go to Florida to find Iris, but his soul has manifested in a Scarlet Macaw!
-The other questers are in Manitoba.
-All non-questers are at camp.

The Locations:

Camp-Always Available
Winnipeg-Liable To Change
Seattle-Liable To Change

Useful Threads:

Out Of Context Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146189)

Character Registry (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146734)

Wikipedia Page (http://camphalfblooditp.wikidot.com/) (Password: fishpony)

Enjoy yourselves, have fun!

Creed
2010-04-02, 07:02 PM
I'm the first to post yes!
Godamnit
Jason is eating tacos and Icees

CrimsonAngel
Daisy, don't worry. I will come back alive. He kisses her...

I'm going on a quest!?

waterpenguin43
I'm the first to post yes!

Actually, you are the third. (Second if you don't count me.)

(Camp)
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!! MAY MICHEAL, SASHA, AARON, ANDREW AND VINCENT PLEASE REPORT TO THE BIG HOUSE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!
Mike sees the kid run towards the Big House.

Creed
2010-04-02, 07:04 PM
I edited
Jeparo are we there yet?

XtheYeti
2010-04-02, 07:05 PM
I deadtime. for a while. I'll be back.

icastflare!
2010-04-02, 07:05 PM
melanie asks chiron chiron, has my situation ever you know, happened before? if so what happened?

waterpenguin43
2010-04-02, 07:06 PM
melanie asks chiron chiron, has my situation ever you know, happened before? if so what happened?
Chiron returns from his announcement.
I haven't heard of anything like this before..... he says. And not to be rude, Melanie, but I have an appointment with five campers.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 07:06 PM
Daisy, don't worry. I will come back alive. He kisses her...

I'm going on a quest!?

(Oh, sorry I thought he was already told that, let's just assume that he was.)
She kisses him back, hugging him at the same time. She breaks the kiss, stands up, and motions for him to do the same. Once they are both standing, she grabs his hand and jumps into the water, giggling, and dragging him in with her.

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-02, 07:07 PM
He surfaces, hearing Chiron. Daisy... I don't want to leave now...

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 07:08 PM
Actually, you are the third. (Second if you don't count me.)

(Camp)
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!!!! MAY MICHEAL, SASHA, AARON, ANDREW AND VINCENT PLEASE REPORT TO THE BIG HOUSE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!
Mike sees the kid run towards the Big House.

Hearing this, Andrew runs into the big house.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 07:09 PM
He surfaces, hearing Chiron. Daisy... I don't want to leave now...

Oh, that's alright. She kisses him quickly. Meet me back here afterwards?

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-02, 07:11 PM
I will, I'm going to come out of there alive and meet you here. He sounds like he's trying to reasure himself more then Daisy. He kisses her goodbye and leaves to get his armor.

icastflare!
2010-04-02, 07:14 PM
melanie goes back to hermes cabin. this cant be happening............no one must know. she says to herself.

Matt picks up his backpack and heads to julie Ready to head out? he says

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-02, 07:15 PM
Aaron meets up with the questers, his head hung low.

Creed
2010-04-02, 07:16 PM
Nate, Son of Dionysus. ((hahaha!)) walks out of the woods with a backpack slung over his shoulder. He's wearing a pair of swim-trunks and a cheesy tye-dye hawaiin t-shirt. He walks down to the beach and lays down on the sand, a distance away from the two lovebirds in the water.

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-02, 07:16 PM
Nate, Son of Dionysus. ((hahaha!)) walks out of the woods with a backpack slung over his shoulder. He's wearing a pair of swim-trunks and a cheesy tye-dye hawaiin t-shirt. He walks down to the beach and lays down on the sand, a distance away from the two lovebirds in the water.

You must type slow, because I left the water. Unless you're talking about others.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 07:18 PM
What happens at the meeting, WP?

waterpenguin43
Anyways, when you two arrive, you'll find Sasha there already. Chiron looks down at you all. Yesterday, Sasha fought two more of the snakes. She found out their weakness: Their eyes. Once you get at these, you can keep them as a spoil of war and they give you slight power over nature. With this knowledge, I have a plan in mind. I need five competent people to explore the depths of these fissures and figure out what's happening. Also, Micheal wants to atone. So I'm giving him another chance, and sending him on this mission with four others who are both competent and he has tension with. I will be watching you all, in ways I doubt you know about. If Mike is attacked or provoked by one of you, he can retaliate physically as necessary. You should leave tommorow night. Spend the remainder of today and tommorow training in your chosen method of combat, saying goodbyes and otherwise preparing.

Dionysus? Hooray! But post him on the Character Registration thread.

(Matt)
You are getting on a bus to Mt. Saint Helens now.

Creed
You must type slow, because I left the water. Unless you're talking about others.

I meant you but I had to go to the wiki to check out his dad's attributes so I knew how to make him act

Sahaar
2010-04-02, 07:19 PM
Undeadtimed

Jake does his trademark sigh and asks Jason, How much longer until we're there.....or at least to a car dealership?

----------------------------------------

Perhaps we should go somewhere....farther away from the lake. That Kraken may come back. Says Mitchell to the Aphrodtie girls.

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-02, 07:20 PM
Aaron heaves a sigh of releif and heads back to the beach. If Daisy is there, he tells her what Chiron said.

Creed
2010-04-02, 07:20 PM
Dunno Jason says Want a taco? Jason is poking the Fliking Carpet

waterpenguin43
2010-04-02, 07:24 PM
Perhaps we should go somewhere....farther away from the lake. That Kraken may come back. Says Mitchell to the Aphrodtie girls.

They nod. That sounds like a good idea.

Creed
2010-04-02, 07:26 PM
Nate (who has been at Camp forevers since his dad runs the place) stands up and walks to the dining hall to meet with a few older Ares campers who had some questions about brewing...

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 07:30 PM
Aaron heaves a sigh of releif and heads back to the beach. If Daisy is there, he tells her what Chiron said.

She is. Upon hearign this, she frowns worriedly. Well, at least we have another day or so.

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-02, 07:34 PM
I don't know how long i'll be gone, how do you want to spend the rest of today and tomorow? He holds her hand, squeezing it a little.

Sahaar
2010-04-02, 07:35 PM
Mitchell nods. He looks kinda worried. So...the forest?

waterpenguin43
2010-04-02, 07:41 PM
Mitchell nods. He looks kinda worried. So...the forest?

That sounds good. they say.

Sahaar
2010-04-02, 07:42 PM
Mitchell leads the girls to the forest, after taking a final quick glance at the lake. Are you two alright, by the way?

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 07:43 PM
I don't know how long i'll be gone, how do you want to spend the rest of today and tomorow? He holds her hand, squeezing it a little.

Well... I do have one idea... you might not want to but... Well, you know how Chiron said you should train a bit before leaving? Well, do you wanna.. well, swordfight? Just for fun, of course. And I know your not very good with swords, but I'm not amazing with a dagger either. So are you up for it?

waterpenguin43
2010-04-02, 07:45 PM
Mitchell leads the girls to the forest, after taking a final quick glance at the lake. Are you two alright, by the way?

They look at him in a puzzled fashion. Yeah, why?

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-02, 07:48 PM
Well... I do have one idea... you might not want to but... Well, you know how Chiron said you should train a bit before leaving? Well, do you wanna.. well, swordfight? Just for fun, of course. And I know your not very good with swords, but I'm not amazing with a dagger either. So are you up for it?

I don't know... I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I hurt you. He looks into her eyes.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 07:50 PM
I don't know... I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I hurt you. He looks into her eyes.

She looks at him affectionately. Aaron, I'll be fine. Trust me. Come on, let's go. she holds his hand and leads him to the arena.

Creed
2010-04-02, 07:53 PM
Hello boys Nate says as he shows up at the dining hall. He starts lecturing several Ares campers on the finer aspects of brewing. Chiron's worst nightmare....

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 07:55 PM
Once they get there, she draws her dagger. It looks somewhat like the second dagger in this picture, though maybe not quite that extravagant:

http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/308/6/4/Anima__Bella__s_Daggers_by_Wen_M.jpg

(It's celestial bronze, but it's a gift from Persephone - I decided to get rid of the bouquet of flowers being magical, she just carries a bouquet of flowers around occasionally - and magically looks like that.)

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-02, 07:57 PM
Aaron looks around for a sword he could use and finds a shortsword.

Er, i'm ready.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-02, 07:57 PM
Once they get there, she draws her dagger. It looks somewhat like the second dagger in this picture, though maybe not quite that extravagant:

http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/308/6/4/Anima__Bella__s_Daggers_by_Wen_M.jpg

(It's celestial bronze, but it's a gift from Persephone - I decided to get rid of the bouquet of flowers being magical, she just carries a bouquet of flowers around occasionally - and magically looks like that.)

(By the way: I now have a good way of describing Bryn's sword; Like the fourth dagger, but the size of a longsword and made from celestial bronze.)

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 08:00 PM
Aaron looks around for a sword he could use and finds a shortsword.

Er, i'm ready.

Here we go. Oh, and Aaron, don't hold back. she winks.

(By the way: I now have a good way of describing Bryn's sword; Like the fourth dagger, but the size of a longsword and made from celestial bronze.)

Aren't they cool?

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-02, 08:01 PM
Aaron waits for Daisy to make the first move, not wanting to catch her off gaurd.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 08:02 PM
Daisy lunges forward, slashing sideways with her dagger.

Creed
2010-04-02, 08:03 PM
Nate is done with his lecture and wanders around Camp. He finds Aaron and Daisy and stands back, watching the exercise play out. He's prepared to jump in if they are... not very good.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-02, 08:04 PM
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Aren't they cool?

Indeed they are. Also, you and Aaron just post what you do and then they post how they retalliate.

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-02, 08:05 PM
He blocks it, but nips his own arm; he jabs foward.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 08:08 PM
Daisy is surprisingy agile; she spins out of the way and slices downwards with her dagger.

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-02, 08:10 PM
Aaron dosen't move quick enough, his sword arm gets slashed. Yowch! He takes a step back and get ready for another attack.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 08:11 PM
Oh, I'm sorry Aaron! Daisy grins sheepishly, and then lunges forward at Aaron.

Creed
2010-04-02, 08:12 PM
Good show! Nate yells from the side lines at Daisy's daring offensive

waterpenguin43
2010-04-02, 08:13 PM
UNIVERSAL DEADTIME
Till I don't know when. Sorry.

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-02, 08:13 PM
Aaron steps back, avoiding her dagger. He slashes at Daisy, a bit wearily.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 08:18 PM
It slices her shoulder. She winces, but recovers quickly, and does a complicated manouever: she spins close to Aaron, then, in mid-spin, tries to hook her dagger into the handle of his sword, then pull it out of his hand, finishing the spin.

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-02, 08:21 PM
Aaron raises his arms in the air in defeat. Holy crap, you're good! He smiles at her.

Creed
2010-04-02, 08:25 PM
Nate applauds. Now I'd like the two of you together to beat me. He strides toward them. By all appearances, he is unarmed.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 08:27 PM
Nate applauds. Now I'd like the two of you together to beat me. He strides toward them. By all appearances, he is unarmed.

Where's your weapon? Daisy asks.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 08:28 PM
Knowing that those behaviors usualy mean something good, he follows like a lemming to a lemming.

I deleted that after I saw what Nate said, but once they fight Nate, she does the same thing.

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-02, 08:28 PM
I get to use my bow! Aaron says quickly, waving his hands at Nate.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 08:30 PM
Where's your weapon? Daisy asks again.

Creed
2010-04-02, 08:30 PM
Ok. A long, olive tree staff appears in Nate's hand. It's covered in grape vines Bring it.

Zexion
2010-04-02, 08:31 PM
Where's Jeparo right now? Also, has the plot between Tia and Andrew updated yet?

Creed
2010-04-02, 08:32 PM
Jeparo is still on the Fliking Carpet.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 08:32 PM
Where's Jeparo right now? Also, has the plot between Tia and Andrew updated yet?

No, I'm waiting till 7 PC, which is when Andrew's supposed to meet an unknown athena camper in the athena cabin, but i don't know if WP's gonna be on by then..

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 08:34 PM
Ok. A long, olive tree staff appears in Nate's hand. It's covered in grape vines Bring it.

Daisy laughs and says: Okay, here we go. she waits for Nate to make a move.

Zexion
2010-04-02, 08:34 PM
Jeparo is still on the Fliking Carpet.
That is the BEST NAME EVER!
Anyway, Jeparo is chatting up Bryn while they're playing chess.
So... how are you feeling?

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-02, 08:35 PM
Aaron aims as best as he can, but his shoulder is making his arm wobble.

Zexion
2010-04-02, 08:40 PM
TIA
Tia is sitting on a bench, crying softly.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 08:42 PM
Daisy cautiously backs up behind Aaron, and steadies him by quickly putting her hands on his waist. (Woo-ee!) Once he fires, she lunges forwards at Nate.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 08:45 PM
TIA
Tia is sitting on a bench, crying softly.

Seeing this, Andrew approaches her. Tia, I'm sorry. I'm just confused. I've liked Rachel for over a month now, but I like you all the same. I just need time.

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-02, 08:46 PM
He blushes and readies another arrow, trying to focus.

Zexion
2010-04-02, 08:48 PM
Seeing this, Andrew approaches her. Tia, I'm sorry. I'm just confused. I've liked Rachel for over a month now, but I like you all the same. I just need time.
She looks up.
I'm not crying sniff about you. Sometimes I need some time to do the same thing.
She looks worried.
Not that I sniff am doing that now. I like you, and only you. I'm crying because there was this Ares kid at the showers who started harassing me, and I stabbed him, and Chiron got mad...

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 08:55 PM
She looks up.
I'm not crying sniff about you. Sometimes I need some time to do the same thing.
She looks worried.
Not that I sniff am doing that now. I like you, and only you. I'm crying because there was this Ares kid at the showers who started harassing me, and I stabbed him, and Chiron got mad...

Andrew sits down next to her and puts a comforting arm around her.Well, whatever Chiron says, this jerk deserved it. And Tia, he says, moving a bit closer to her, whatever happens with me, you and Rachel, I want us to stay friends. Okay?

Zexion
2010-04-02, 08:57 PM
Andrew sits down next to her and puts a comforting arm around her.Well, whatever Chiron says, this jerk deserved it. And Tia, he says, moving a bit closer to her, whatever happens with me, you and Rachel, I want us to stay friends. Okay?
She looks up.
I- I guess... she says in a shaky voice. Okay...
She looks up, and you see that her makeup has been really messed up by her tears.
But... does Rachel like you back?

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 09:01 PM
She looks up.
I- I guess... she says in a shaky voice. Okay...
She looks up, and you see that her makeup has been really messed up by her tears.
But... does Rachel like you back?

I don't know, Tia. But don't cry about Ares kids, they're jerks. (most of them, at least)
He hugs her reassuringy.

Zexion
2010-04-02, 09:04 PM
I don't know, Tia. But don't cry about Ares kids, they're jerks. (most of them, at least)
He hugs her reassuringy.
She smiles.
I- I guess. Ares kids are jerks. Why is my mother Ares's girlfriend?
She starts crying again.
I hope you don't mind when I say that I hope that you and Rachel don't work out? she says. Because you're really nice, and I want to be with you. Okay?

Creed
2010-04-02, 09:06 PM
Daisy cautiously backs up behind Aaron, and steadies him by quickly putting her hands on his waist. (Woo-ee!) Once he fires, she lunges forwards at Nate.

Nate goes into a spinning block, blocking the lunge and returning with a spinning smack

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 09:07 PM
He's silent for a moment. I've made a decision, Tia. I choose you, Pikachu!

Zexion
2010-04-02, 09:11 PM
He's silent for a moment. I've made a decision, Tia. I choose you, Pikachu!.
TIA
Tia smiles, and hugs you tightly.
Thank you, Andrew she says softly.
I need to clean off my makeup.
She runs to her cabin.

When she comes out, she's all cleaned up. She runs up to you, and kisses you. She looks at you expectantly.
I'm bored. What do you want to do?
She thinks a while, and declares:
Maybe we could go to the lake again. I mean, the Kraken is gone, right?

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 09:20 PM
TIA
Tia smiles, and hugs you tightly.
Thank you, Andrew she says softly.
I need to clean off my makeup.
She runs to her cabin.

When she comes out, she's all cleaned up. She runs up to you, and kisses you. She looks at you expectantly.
I'm bored. What do you want to do?
She thinks a while, and declares:
Maybe we could go to the lake again. I mean, the Kraken is gone, right?

Sure. I'll meet you there. he runs off to get changed, and then jogs off to the beach.

Zexion
2010-04-02, 09:22 PM
Sure. I'll meet you there. he runs off to get changed, and then jogs off to the beach.
When you get there, she's already tanning on the beach (portal generator, remember?)
Hello Andrew, she says, smiling.
Were you here to talk to me?

Creed
2010-04-02, 09:23 PM
Jason is still eating taocs and Icees.
FIESTA ON THREAD 4!

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 09:26 PM
When you get there, she's already tanning on the beach (portal generator, remember?)
Hello Andrew, she says, smiling.
Were you here to talk to me?

Sure. He lies down beside her. What do you want to talk about?

Zexion
2010-04-02, 09:30 PM
Sure. He lies down beside her. What do you want to talk about?
She puts her arm around you, and thinks. Perhaps we could talk about... how we came to Camp Half-Blood? That seems like a good thing to talk about.
She smiles, and her smile makes you think she should be a supermodel.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 09:36 PM
She puts her arm around you, and thinks. Perhaps we could talk about... how we came to Camp Half-Blood? That seems like a good thing to talk about.
She smiles, and her smile makes you think she should be a supermodel.

Snapping out of a third trance, Andrew says: I lived a pretty normal life in Seattle until the day I was attacked by a harpy at the park. I only made it out alive because of a satyr who had been watching over me saved me. After telling my father, it took a week for us to reach camp, but we didn't encounter any monsters along the way. What about you?

Zexion
2010-04-02, 09:41 PM
Snapping out of a third trance, Andrew says: I lived a pretty normal life in Seattle until the day I was attacked by a harpy at the park. I only made it out alive because of a satyr who had been watching over me saved me. After telling my father, it took a week for us to reach camp, but we didn't encounter any monsters along the way. What about you?
TIA
Well, I lived a great life, with butlers and summer homes and all, before all of my father's butlers turned out to be the Hydra's heads. See, there was this accident, and one of them got pushed off of a balcony, and when he hit the ground he split in two and both got up. so then my father prayed to Aphrodite, and I managed to stuff the butlers into the oven and... then I came here, about a month ago. And I was a bit depressed, because everyone thought I was useless, even the other Aphrodite campers, which was why I stormed off from them two days ago, which is why I met you.
She hugs you again.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 09:44 PM
TIA
Well, I lived a great life, with butlers and summer homes and all, before all of my father's butlers turned out to be the Hydra's heads. See, there was this accident, and one of them got pushed off of a balcony, and when he hit the ground he split in two and both got up. so then my father prayed to Aphrodite, and I managed to stuff the butlers into the oven and... then I came here, about a month ago. And I was a bit depressed, because everyone thought I was useless, even the other Aphrodite campers, which was why I stormed off from them two days ago, which is why I met you.
She hugs you again.

(Way to copy Percy Jackson :smalltongue:)
He hugs her back.

Zexion
2010-04-02, 09:50 PM
(Way to copy Percy Jackson :smalltongue:)
He hugs her back.
(meh, whatever. that was like the only good bit of adaption they did.)
TIA
The hug quickly turns into a kiss. After the kiss, Tia says
So, what do you want to talk about?

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 09:51 PM
(meh, whatever. that was like the only good bit of adaption they did.)
TIA
The hug quickly turns into a kiss. After the kiss, Tia says
So, what do you want to talk about?

What do you think?
(the roles are reversed!)

Zexion
2010-04-02, 09:54 PM
What do you think?
(the roles are reversed!)
She laughs.
See, you're nicer than all of the other campers. They just assume that Aphrodite kids don't think, which isn't at all true. For example, I like studying social interactions and behavioral patterns. Psychology, basically.
She looks at your expression.
What? It's interesting, and it's easy, because everyone says I'm hot.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 09:57 PM
She laughs.
See, you're nicer than all of the other campers. They just assume that Aphrodite kids don't think, which isn't at all true. For example, I like studying social interactions and behavioral patterns. Psychology, basically.
She looks at your expression.
What? It's interesting, and it's easy, because everyone says I'm hot.

Well, you are. He grins. But I like psychology too. It's.. interesting.

Zexion
2010-04-02, 10:02 PM
Well, you are. He grins. But I like psychology too. It's.. interesting.
She smiles.
You're so sweet! she exclaims, before quickly kissing you.
You like psychology too? That's really cool!
She puts her other arm around you, and proceeds to tell you all about this book that she read three weeks ago that was about predicting behavioral patterns.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 10:03 PM
She smiles.
You're so sweet! she exclaims, before quickly kissing you.
You like psychology too? That's really cool!
She puts her other arm around you, and proceeds to tell you all about this book that she read three weeks ago that was about predicting behavioral patterns.

Andrew half-listens, half-stares at her until she's finished. That's... really cool, Tia. So, what now?

Zexion
2010-04-02, 10:05 PM
Andrew half-listens, half-stares at her until she's finished. That's... really cool, Tia. So, what now?
She notices you staring.
What are you thinking about when you zone out like that? she asks.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 10:08 PM
She notices you staring.
What are you thinking about when you zone out like that? she asks.

Oh.. uh.. nothing... he grins sheepishly.

Zexion
2010-04-02, 10:11 PM
Oh.. uh.. nothing... he grins sheepishly.
She laughs.
Don't worry, it's fine. When I'm talking to most people, they don't even listen to me, they just stare. You're better, you listen some of the time, and then you stare.
She laughs.
So, what can you do? Hera's a very subtle goddess, so what are your abilities?

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 10:16 PM
She laughs.
Don't worry, it's fine. When I'm talking to most people, they don't even listen to me, they just stare. You're better, you listen some of the time, and then you stare.
She laughs.
So, what can you do? Hera's a very subtle goddess, so what are your abilities?

(cough *Hera's way more powerful than Aphrodite* cough)
Well, I can transform things, I guess. Look. He sits up, grabs a handful of pebbles from the ground, and throws them in the air. He extends a hand, and the pebbles transform into a bunch of pink butterflies. They flutter around Tia before flying away.

Zexion
2010-04-02, 10:19 PM
(cough *Hera's way more powerful than Aphrodite* cough)
Well, I can transform things, I guess. Look. He sits up, grabs a handful of pebbles from the ground, and throws them in the air. He extends a hand, and the pebbles transform into a bunch of pink butterflies. They flutter around Tia before flying away.
Tia gasps.
That's incredible! See, as a daughter of Aphrodite, all I have in the form of abilities is being hot. Which seems to be enough for you, she jokes.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 10:21 PM
Tia gasps.
That's incredible! See, as a daughter of Aphrodite, all I have in the form of abilities is being hot. Which seems to be enough for you, she jokes.

He laughs, and gazes affectionately at Tia.

Zexion
2010-04-02, 10:23 PM
He laughs, and gazes affectionately at Tia.
She returns the look, and quietly says
Could you make me something? You know... to remind me of you?
Trying to convince you, she kisses you deeply again.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 10:25 PM
She returns the look, and quietly says
Could you make me something? You know... to remind me of you?
Trying to convince you, she kisses you deeply again.

...Sure... he says dreamily.

Zexion
2010-04-02, 10:27 PM
...Sure... he says dreamily.
She giggles and hugs you tightly.
Could you make me a little gold locket? With a picture of you inside? Please?

(I told you she was adept at social manipulation.)

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 10:29 PM
She giggles and hugs you tightly.
Could you make me a little gold locket? With a picture of you inside? Please?

(I told you she was adept at social manipulation.)

A gold locket!? In one day!? What am I, a son of Hephaestus!
Of course...

Zexion
2010-04-02, 10:30 PM
A gold locket!? In one day!? What am I, a son of Hephaestus!
Of course...
She smiles.
Thank you Andrew. Is it going to take a while, or can you transfigure it quickly?

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 10:35 PM
She smiles.
Thank you Andrew. Is it going to take a while, or can you transfigure it quickly?

I can do it, no problem.

Zexion
2010-04-02, 10:37 PM
I can do it, no problem.
Thanks, she says.
Listen, about what happened in the woods... it seems like we did that a bit early. Let's get a bit closer before we do that again, okay?

IcemanJRC
2010-04-02, 10:40 PM
Deadtime for me...

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 10:40 PM
Thanks, she says.
Listen, about what happened in the woods... it seems like we did that a bit early. Let's get a bit closer before we do that again, okay?

Sure. But it was still fun!

He laughs.

Zexion
2010-04-02, 10:42 PM
Sure. But it was still fun!
He laughs.

She chuckles, and kisses you again. Then her face turns serious.
Andrew, you need to be over sixteen to do that kind of thing. We can't let anyone find out, okay? I really want to do it again sometime, but...

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 10:47 PM
She chuckles, and kisses you again. Then her face turns serious.
Andrew, you need to be over sixteen to do that kind of thing. We can't let anyone find out, okay? I really want to do it again sometime, but...

I guess I agree.

(OOC: Well, there's no law against it or anything, but are you talking about her personal beliefs?)

Zexion
2010-04-02, 10:49 PM
I guess I agree.

(OOC: Well, there's no law against it or anything, but are you talking about her personal beliefs?)

(it's called underage sex, and it's illegal. I think.)

She smiles.
You're right. It was still fun.
She laughs softly, and absentmindedly kisses you again.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 10:50 PM
(it's called underage sex, and it's illegal. I think.)

She smiles.
You're right. It was still fun.
She laughs softly, and absentmindedly kisses you again.

(No, it isn't illegal. Are you thinking of underage drinking?)

Zexion
2010-04-02, 10:52 PM
(No, it isn't illegal. Are you thinking of underage drinking?)
(It's called the age of consent law. it's 16 or over in most states. in canada, I'm not sure.)

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 10:53 PM
(It's called the age of consent law. it's 16 or over in most states. in canada, I'm not sure.)

(Age of consent is when you're considered able to make your own decisions, marry, and basically be independant. It has nothing to do with sex.)

Zexion
2010-04-02, 10:56 PM
(Age of consent is when you're considered able to make your own decisions, marry, and basically be independant. It has nothing to do with sex.)
(Wikipedia says never mind. Still, she's a bit worried.)

TIA
She looks at you expectantly.
The locket...

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 11:01 PM
(Wikipedia says never mind. Still, she's a bit worried.)

TIA
She looks at you expectantly.
The locket...

Right! I'll start making it now. He gets up and is about to leave, but he turns around and kisses her quickly before running off to the Hephaestus cabin.

Zexion
2010-04-02, 11:03 PM
Right! I'll start making it now. He gets up and is about to leave, but he turns around and kisses her quickly before running off to the Hephaestus cabin.
When you kiss her, she holds you close, preventing you from running.
I want to come. Also, it's quicker to use a portal.
She opens up a portal in the nearby hillside and you both jump through.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 11:07 PM
When you kiss her, she holds you close, preventing you from running.
I want to come. Also, it's quicker to use a portal.
She opens up a portal in the nearby hillside and you both jump through.

(OOC: Why does she want to come?
Also, Zex, do you know any good homebrews I could look at?)

Zexion
2010-04-02, 11:08 PM
(OOC: Why does she want to come?
Also, Zex, do you know any good homebrews I could look at?)
She's bored.

For homebrews, the Blade Lords are really original and interesting.

Zexion
2010-04-02, 11:41 PM
When Andrew finishes making the locket, Tia kisses him in front of all of the people working in the forges. She takes the locket, and they both walk out of the forges.

bvdk99
2010-04-02, 11:43 PM
When Andrew finishes making the locket, Tia kisses him in front of all of the people working in the forges. She takes the locket, and they both walk out of the forges.

So, what now?

Zexion
2010-04-02, 11:47 PM
So, what now?
TIA
We could go to the lake and tan?
She laughs.
Sorry, but I'm still a girl. I like tanning and other girly stuff. You wanna come?

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 12:10 AM
TIA
We could go to the lake and tan?
She laughs.
Sorry, but I'm still a girl. I like tanning and other girly stuff. You wanna come?

Okay. Let's go.

Zexion
2010-04-03, 12:12 AM
Okay. Let's go.
TIA
She winks and says There are probably going to be other campers there, so no making love, alright? Staring is fine, though.
She laughs.
Well, let's go.
She opens up a portal, and you both jump though. You arrive on the shore of the lake. Tia lies down in her blue bikini, tanning, and gestures for you to do the same.

Zexion
2010-04-03, 12:25 AM
bvdk99, are you there?

Sahaar
2010-04-03, 07:55 AM
(Holy crap. I deadtime for the night and where the hell are we?)

----------------------------------

Mitchell shrugs. Just , you know, making sure you're not hurt or anything. He says to Sierra and Georgia.

Beans
2010-04-03, 07:58 AM
Ilja probably wakes up from sleeping.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 08:00 AM
Greg is with her.

So what all have I missed?

Beans
2010-04-03, 08:01 AM
She yawwwwwns.
Morning.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 08:06 AM
Hey there. I wonder if were there yet.

Beans
2010-04-03, 08:12 AM
She shrugs and yawns again.
It'd be nice to be able to do something instead of sit around on a chariot.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 08:21 AM
Greg pulls out a chess board.

Well, we can do this, or watch a movie...or we can...I don't know, build a tower of playing cards.

(hey! He's actually not flirting! What the duce? Oh yeah, he promised to be good.)

Beans
2010-04-03, 08:22 AM
Oooh, chess!
She will play. She's an okay player.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 08:26 AM
Greg, is like he always is. Lucky or not. Right now, he's not. Cause it's hard to get lucky playing chess. :smallbiggrin::smallwink::smalltongue: Yay for double meanings.

You're better at this than me. It's hard to use luck to win this game.

Beans
2010-04-03, 08:28 AM
... I could make one of those "Chess with Death" jokes here, couldn't I?

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 08:39 AM
... I could make one of those "Chess with Death" jokes here, couldn't I?

You could, but then we would have to dance when we finish playing so that I could make a "Dance with Fate" joke.

Beans
2010-04-03, 08:40 AM
So I guess not then.

Oh, and checkmate.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 08:42 AM
Greg looks down.

Oh...so it seems...heh. So what do you want for your reward?

Beans
2010-04-03, 08:43 AM
Hm.
No idea.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 08:46 AM
Hm.
No idea.

Greg leans back on his chair.

Anything you want. Anything that I can give you. You won fair and square.

Beans
2010-04-03, 08:47 AM
How about we save that request for later?

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 08:50 AM
Greg laughs.

As you wish. So, how about in the meantime we go to the kitchen and I pull food out of the cornucopia, but then use it to cook breakfast for us.

Beans
2010-04-03, 08:51 AM
Alright!
She stands up.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 08:58 AM
Greg stands up, pulls the Cornucopia out of his backpack with one hand and tries to take Ilja's hand with the other and lead her to the kitchen.

So what would you like for breakfast. Remember, I can make anything you can think of.

Beans
2010-04-03, 09:00 AM
She tells him... uh... something, I'unno.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 09:03 AM
He makes it, and puts a big plate of it in front of her.

I hope it's good.

He digs into a big plate of pancakes he made for himself.

Beans
2010-04-03, 09:08 AM
Nom nom nom.
It's great! Thank you!

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 09:12 AM
Greg grins as he plows through his own food.

You're welcome. So I was thinking. When we do finally catch up to Sophia and Co, what do we want to do? Just watch them? And like, stay hidden?

Beans
2010-04-03, 09:14 AM
We probably should.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 09:17 AM
Greg nods. And clears the dishes.

Yeah. Hug?

He opens his arms and grins. One of his hands is closed. Maybe around something?

Beans
2010-04-03, 09:18 AM
She hugs him.
What are you holding?

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 09:20 AM
He hugs her back, and she may or may not him slip something into one of her pockets.

I'm holding you Ilja.

He laughs.

Beans
2010-04-03, 09:22 AM
And you just slipped something into my pocket.
What is it?

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 09:26 AM
A drachma...from my mom...

Beans
2010-04-03, 09:34 AM
She smiles.
... Oh... thank you.
She understands that this is speshul and huggles him moar.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 09:36 AM
He hugs her back and smiles.

I...I hope you don't mind, but I put a hole in it and put it on a gold chain for you...I didn't want you to accidentally use it...

Beans
2010-04-03, 09:38 AM
That's very sweet of you, Greg.
She doesn't kiss him, but she does sort of press her cheek to his.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 09:40 AM
Greg doesn't press the issue...for now.

Wanna try it on?

Beans
2010-04-03, 09:41 AM
She reaches into her pocket and draws back from him enough to put it on.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 09:44 AM
Greg puts the necklace on her. It's cold to the touch, and makes her skin tingle of a second when he clips it together.

You look great.

Greg points her to a near by mirror.

Beans
2010-04-03, 09:46 AM
She blushes a little and smiles.
It's wonderful...

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 09:47 AM
Greg grins.

I'm glad you like it. I hope it will protect you.

He tries to wrap his arms around her waist and hold her close. Still not pressing for that kiss...yet...

Beans
2010-04-03, 09:48 AM
He gets Eskimo kisses! Nosey nuzzle nosey nuzzle.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 09:49 AM
Greg Eskimo kisses back!

Heh. Ilja...can I ask you something?

Beans
2010-04-03, 09:50 AM
Yes, what is it?

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 09:53 AM
Do you...do...do...do you think I'm a shallow person?

He looks kinda sad, like he either thinks she'll say yes, or that he had just chickened out on saying something different.

Beans
2010-04-03, 09:55 AM
Of course not!
Why would you ever say that?
She looks surprised.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-03, 09:58 AM
(Sorry I was gone for so long. I have a variant of Rock-Paper-Scissors to explain why:
My head outsmarts fools
Fools break casserole dishes in anger
Casserole dishes fall of my fridge and hit my head.)

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 10:01 AM
Greg shrugs.

Some times people tell me that I only do nice stuff when I want something...And...I...I...I want to do nice stuff for you just to do them...I...I...

He wants to say something, but he doesn't want to, because he doesn't think that Ilja will understand.

Beans
2010-04-03, 10:04 AM
She smiles and gives him a kiss.
Finally!
You definitely earned that one.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 10:08 AM
Greg grins and holds her close.

Thank you. So, should we go out and check if the chariot has gotten us to our destination yet?

Beans
2010-04-03, 10:09 AM
She nods and heads out.
No moar hug, but she handyholds his holdyhand.
Dedtiem nao or suun.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 10:10 AM
He holdyhands her handyhold and goes with her.

So WP, are they there yet?

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 10:23 AM
(Sorry I was gone for so long. I have a variant of Rock-Paper-Scissors to explain why:
My head outsmarts fools
Fools break casserole dishes in anger
Casserole dishes fall of my fridge and hit my head.)

(OOC: HAHAHA oh my god! fool being fra****?
Also, since this note business was supposed to happen twelve hours ago, how about we act it out now, but as if it still happened then?)

waterpenguin43
2010-04-03, 10:26 AM
He holdyhands her handyhold and goes with her.

So WP, are they there yet?

They are in Washington now, but not Seattle yet.
Quick recap on what happened to Mike while I was gone:
-He was put on a quest that he will do tonight. It is into the fissures that the monsters are coming from, but also serves to test his patience, and thus he is put with people he has tension with. He has to go with: Aaron, Sasha, Andrew and Lance. (The Ares kid that hit on Ashley.)

Also, since this note business was supposed to happen twelve hours ago, how about we act it out now, but as if it still happened then?)

(Thanks for your sympathy. :smallannoyed:. I changed the plot around a bit to simplify this.)
The Athena kids you see all look grave and ashen.

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 10:27 AM

Wait, wait, wait. I don't want you to change the plot. Let's just act it out like it was going to be acted out. Okay? So, it's 7 PM and Andrew walks into the Athena cabin.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 10:28 AM
Ok. Mike is still makings out with Ashely and Emma somewhere...

Greg looks around.

Seems like we are still moving...so...um...movie in the den?

waterpenguin43
2010-04-03, 10:28 AM
Well??????

I answered. The reason I didn't earlier is that I was posting my new homebrew.

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 10:29 AM
I answered. The reason I didn't earlier is that I was posting my new homebrew.

Can I see it?

waterpenguin43
2010-04-03, 10:32 AM
Can I see it?

Yep, it's here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147741). But we should post on the OoC thread, for future reference.

Sahaar
2010-04-03, 10:32 AM
Mitchell leads the girls into the forest.

Well, here we are. Thatnk the gods you two are alright. I think I've got a bruise on my back, though.

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 10:33 AM
Yep, it's here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147741). But we should post on the OoC thread, for future reference.

Yeah. But what happens to Andrew? He just walked into the Athena cabin, and it's 7PM.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-03, 10:39 AM
Yeah. But what happens to Andrew? He just walked into the Athena cabin, and it's 7PM.

I told you, I twisted the plot a bit to match the time.

The Athena kids you see all look grave and ashen.

Mitchell leads the girls into the forest.

Well, here we are. Thatnk the gods you two are alright. I think I've got a bruise on my back, though.
Are you okay? asks Georgia, worried.

Ok. Mike is still makings out with Ashely and Emma somewhere...

Oh right. One last thing: You ARE allowed to attack them, but only in self-defense, and not TOO much overkill even then.

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 10:39 AM
I told you, I twisted the plot a bit to match the time.

No, please don't! Let's just act it out NOW and pretend whatever happens happened last night! Please!

icastflare!
2010-04-03, 10:40 AM
Matthew waits for the bus ride to mount saint helens to be over. this will happen till you want to continue his quest.

Melanie is hiding in the hermes cabin,unsure of her fate.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-03, 10:41 AM
No, please don't! Let's just act it out NOW and pretend whatever happens happened last night! Please!

No. I have an awesome idea for Rachel.

Matthew waits for the bus ride to mount saint helens to be over. this will happen till you want to continue his quest.

You arrive now. Let's get climbing. says Julie. So now that it's morning, you are at last inside the mountain. There are twisting caverns all around. Four seperate paths. Let's split up. says Lucas.

Sahaar
2010-04-03, 10:42 AM
Mitchell nods twice, quickly and takes off his shirt to examine it. Yeah, it doesn't feel that bad.... He notices a large splinter sticking out of his back, at the end of a long, bloody gash.

Ahhh, ****. He says, and faints.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-03, 10:43 AM
Mitchell nods twice, quickly and takes off his shirt to examine it. Yeah, it doesn't feel that bad.... He notices a large splinter sticking out of his back, at the end of a long, bloody gash.

Ahhh, ****. He says, and faints.

They scream and pick you up, and start carrying you to the infirmary.

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 10:43 AM
No. I have an awesome idea for Rachel.

Fine... so it's 7 PM YESTERDAY EVENING, and Andrew walks into the Athena cabin, and sees the people looking grave. (Someone should be approaching him about the note right about now!)

waterpenguin43
2010-04-03, 10:46 AM
Fine... so it's 7 PM YESTERDAY EVENING, and Andrew walks into the Athena cabin, and sees the people looking grave. (Someone should be approaching him about the note right about now!)

Do you know what happened to Rachel? says a nervous looking girl nearby.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 10:47 AM
Oh right. One last thing: You ARE allowed to attack them, but only in self-defense, and not TOO much overkill even then.

Sweet. So i is now waiting for tonight I guess...

icastflare!
2010-04-03, 10:47 AM
You arrive now. Let's get climbing. says Julie. So now that it's morning, you are at last inside the mountain. There are twisting caverns all around. Four seperate paths. Let's split up. says Lucas.

I dont like the looks of this. could be an ambush. Everyone keep their guard up. matt walks down one cavern with his bow drawn and his eyes peeled for anything suspicous.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-03, 10:49 AM
Sweet. So i is now waiting for tonight I guess...

(As opposed to training, saying goodbye, and otherwise preparing?)

I dont like the looks of this. could be an ambush. Everyone keep their guard up. matt walks down one cavern with his bow drawn and his eyes peeled for anything suspicous.

Matt sees a horse. It is made of bronze and he can hear whirring gears inside.

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 10:51 AM
Do you know what happened to Rachel? says a nervous looking girl nearby.

No, what?! Andrew says worriedly.

Sahaar
2010-04-03, 10:52 AM
Deadtime for awhile.

icastflare!
2010-04-03, 10:52 AM
matt touches the side of the horse. what type of machine are you? he says

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 10:53 AM
(As opposed to training, saying goodbye, and otherwise preparing?)

Matt sees a horse. It is made of bronze and he can hear whirring gears inside.

What would Mike train? And he can't say goodbye yet. He has to do that a half hour before jumping to his doom. And as for preparing...he is preparing by making out with his girlfriends in, or by the lake all day.

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 10:59 AM

What does she say?

waterpenguin43
2010-04-03, 11:12 AM
matt touches the side of the horse. what type of machine are you? he says
Pipes come out from the side of the horse, spewing steam. It lowers it's neck, signifying to get on. (Steampunk horsy!)

I have an awful feeling. Yesterday, she went to the fissure and was attacked by a snake. I heard a scream, and when I went outside to look, they were both gone......

UNIVERSAL DEADTIME
for a while. I promise to not get hit by another Casserole dish. (Seriously, that day was so jynxed. On the bright side, all the things that happened support my belief that my house is haunted. And yes, it is a justified belief.)

icastflare!
2010-04-03, 11:13 AM
matt is slightly intimidated by the horse. He gets on and braces for something bad to happen.

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 11:15 AM
Pipes come out from the side of the horse, spewing steam. It lowers it's neck, signifying to get on. (Steampunk horsy!)

I have an awful feeling. Yesterday, she went to the fissure and was attacked by a snake. I heard a scream, and when I went outside to look, they were both gone......

Does Chiron know about this!?!! We need to leave now! Who knows what's happening to Rachel!? Andrew sprints to the big house and enters without knocking. Chiron! Rachel's been taken into the fissures! We have to leave now!

waterpenguin43
2010-04-03, 11:18 AM
Does Chiron know about this!?!! We need to leave now! Who knows what's happening to Rachel!? Andrew sprints to the big house and enters without knocking. Chiron! Rachel's been taken into the fissures! We have to leave now!

One last post: What!? Andrew, I'm sorry. You can go check now, but the others still have to get ready. If I knew for a fact that Rachel was down there, AND alive, I would send you all now. You can go find out, if you like.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-03, 11:20 AM
matt is slightly intimidated by the horse. He gets on and braces for something bad to happen.

The horse makes a noise, sort of like steam in a kettle, and steam shoots out of the pipes. It carries you through the twisty pasages.
NOW....
UNIVERSAL DEADTIME!!!!

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 11:28 AM
One last post: What!? Andrew, I'm sorry. You can go check now, but the others still have to get ready. If I knew for a fact that Rachel was down there, AND alive, I would send you all now. You can go find out, if you like.

No, there's no point in going by myself. I'll just get killed. But are you sure we couldn't leave a bit earlier?

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 11:35 AM
Mike walks up to Andrew.

Andrew...I...I...I behaved so foolishly...I'm so so sorry...

(Andrew is the son of Hera who Mike almost flipped out on right?)

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 11:36 AM
Andrew walks over to Tia.
Tia, I have something to tell you. I'm really sorry, but I think we should take a break. I mean, I'm leaving tonight, and I... I just don't want a relationship right now. I really like you, Tia. But I'm just confused. I need some time to sort things out. But could we still be friends?

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 11:38 AM
Mike walks up to Andrew.

Andrew...I...I...I behaved so foolishly...I'm so so sorry...

(Andrew is the son of Hera who Mike almost flipped out on right?)

(I'll assume this conversation happened before the one with Tia.)
Thank you for the apology. But you insulted and threatened my mother, and even though I accept your apology, I'm still angered. I hope you understand.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 11:41 AM
Mike nods.

I know. and you are right to be. I was rash and over reacted to the attack on Emma and Ashely.

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 11:42 AM
Mike nods.

I know. and you are right to be. I was rash and over reacted to the attack on Emma and Ashely.

It wasn't an attack. And even if it was, it was the Hypnos twins who did it. It's there problem that they listened to my mother.

Zexion
2010-04-03, 11:48 AM
Andrew walks over to Tia.
Tia, I have something to tell you. I'm really sorry, but I think we should take a break. I mean, I'm leaving tonight, and I... I just don't want a relationship right now. I really like you, Tia. But I'm just confused. I need some time to sort things out. But could we still be friends?
She looks at you understandingly.
It's fine. But when you come back, we can be together again, right?

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 11:55 AM
It wasn't an attack. And even if it was, it was the Hypnos twins who did it. It's there problem that they listened to my mother.

I know...I...I...I was just so mad about them being attacked I wasn't thinking.

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 12:02 PM
She looks at you understandingly.
It's fine. But when you come back, we can be together again, right?

I don't know, Tia. Rachel's been kidnapped... and you know that I've liked her since I came here. But, no matter what happens, I want to stay friends. Okay? He hugs her.

Zexion
2010-04-03, 12:07 PM
I don't know, Tia. Rachel's been kidnapped... and you know that I've liked her since I came here. But, no matter what happens, I want to stay friends. Okay? He hugs her.
She looks at Andrew, shaking.
It- it's okay. I think. Good luck with Rachel.
She runs out of the Big House. You can't hear her crying, but it seems pretty likely.

(another PC) sees Tia running out of the Big House, quietly crying.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 12:14 PM
She looks at Andrew, shaking.
It- it's okay. I think. Good luck with Rachel.
She runs out of the Big House. You can't hear her crying, but it seems pretty likely.

(another PC) sees Tia running out of the Big House, quietly crying.

I vote that Mike Sees her. He runs after her.

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 12:15 PM
Andrew runs after her. Once he catches up to her, he hugs her, and says: Tia, I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

Beans
2010-04-03, 12:15 PM
Ilja's with Greg.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 12:16 PM
Greg offered a movie.

Beans
2010-04-03, 12:16 PM
I guess movie then... are they ever gonna get to wherever they're going?

Zexion
2010-04-03, 12:18 PM
Andrew runs after her. Once he catches up to her, he hugs her, and says: Tia, I'm sorry. Please forgive me.
TIA
It- it's fine. Just leave. If Rachel and you don't work out... then maybe we can be together again. But... maybe not. Okay?
She runs away. Mike eventually catches up to her.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 12:18 PM
Whenever WP says they do, and he's deadtime. We can hang out in HALO timeskip till he gets back if you want, and just say Greg And Ilja watch movies...

Mike Catches Tia.

Hey! Niece! Are you ok?

Zexion
2010-04-03, 12:20 PM
Mike Catches Tia.

Hey! Niece! Are you ok?
She sobs.
I- I thought someone liked me... but then... he's leaving to go into the rift, to save some stupid Athena nerd girl that he likes. It's not fair!
She sobs some more.

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 12:21 PM
(he Does Like Her!!!)

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 12:24 PM
Andrew's persistent. He catches up to them, and asks Mike if he and Tia could have a moment. Tia, I changed my mind. I was confused, I just needed time. But I've made a decision. I want to be with you. Rachel and I can just be friends. Do you forgive me?

Zexion
2010-04-03, 12:24 PM
(he Does Like Her!!!)
(obviously not enough to reassure her that he's rescuing Rachel because she's his friend, not because he want to be with her romantically)

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 12:27 PM
Mike sighs.

I guess he doesn't get to RP with anyone. So since he doesn't give Tia a comforting hug, which could have made his girlfriends jealous and set off all kinds of drama and plawtz...

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 12:29 PM
(obviously not enough to reassure her that he's rescuing Rachel because she's his friend, not because he want to be with her romantically)

As he said in my previous post, he changed his mind. He only likes Rachel as a friend, but he wants to be with Tia romantically.

Zexion
2010-04-03, 12:29 PM
Andrew's persistent. He catches up to them, and asks Mike if he and Tia could have a moment. Tia, I changed my mind. I was confused, I just needed time. But I've made a decision. I want to be with you. Rachel and I can just be friends. Do you forgive me?
She raises an eyebrow.
How do I know that I can believe you?
She sobs a bit more.

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 12:35 PM
She raises an eyebrow.
How do I know that I can believe you?
She sobs a bit more.

Trust me, Tia. This time, I'm sure. he smiles and hugs her.

Zexion
2010-04-03, 12:38 PM
Trust me, Tia. This time, I'm sure. he smiles and hugs her.
She smiles through the tears.
Okay. If you say so.
She looks at Mike, and whispers to Andrew Let's get out of here, before opening up a portal to the very top of a very tall tree in the forest.
She sits down on a branch.
So... when are you going into the rift? she asks. And how long will you be in there?

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 12:46 PM
She smiles through the tears.
Okay. If you say so.
She looks at Mike, and whispers to Andrew Let's get out of here, before opening up a portal to the very top of a very tall tree in the forest.
She sits down on a branch.
So... when are you going into the rift? she asks. And how long will you be in there?

We're leaving tonight, but I don't know how long we'll be gone for...

Zexion
2010-04-03, 12:47 PM
We're leaving tonight, but I don't know how long we'll be gone for...
TIA
What if... you're gone for a long time? Or if you don't come back? What will happen then?

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 12:48 PM
TIA
What if... you're gone for a long time? Or if you don't come back? What will happen then?

If I'm gone for a long time, I don't want to tie you down. You can feel free to date or hang out with anybody you like. And... if I don't come back... well, we're all going to have to move on.

Zexion
2010-04-03, 12:53 PM
If I'm gone for a long time, I don't want to tie you down. You can feel free to date or hang out with anybody you like. And... if I don't come back... well, we're all going to have to move on.
She thinks.
My mother gave me this portal generator for my 10th birthday. She said that I was quite smart, and it was a very smart device. And I've used it around camp, to move around. But... if it works in the rift, then I can lend it to you, and you can use it to teleport out and back to camp every night. So then we can be together.
She smiles at the idea.

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 12:58 PM
She thinks.
My mother gave me this portal generator for my 10th birthday. She said that I was quite smart, and it was a very smart device. And I've used it around camp, to move around. But... if it works in the rift, then I can lend it to you, and you can use it to teleport out and back to camp every night. So then we can be together.
She smiles at the idea.

I'll try, Tia, but I can't promise you that I can visit everyday.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 12:58 PM

OMGWTFBBQ!!!! Seriously? ...I...I give up.

Beans
2010-04-03, 12:59 PM
I agree.
Her mom is Aphrodite, not GladOS!
Ilja's movie-ing with Greg.

Zexion
2010-04-03, 01:00 PM
What? If WP doesn't like it, note that I said IF it works in the rift. WP can just make it blow up or something. Either way, it limits the power of a relatively useful magic item to simple contact. Also, it's roleplaying.

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 01:00 PM
I agree.
Her mom is Aphrodite, not GladOS!
Ilja's movie-ing with Greg.

How about this: for some reason, it doesn't work in the rift.

Zexion
2010-04-03, 01:01 PM
I'll try, Tia, but I can't promise you that I can visit everyday.
She smiles.
Okay.
There's an uneasy silence. Eventually, she breaks it.
So... who are you going into the rift with?

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 01:03 PM
She smiles.
Okay.
There's an uneasy silence. Eventually, she breaks it.
So... who are you going into the rift with?

Aaron, Mike, Sasha, and this guy named Lance.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 01:03 PM
Greg whips out his supper awesome ultimate rolling tank of DOOM!

... Just kidding.

Greg pokes Ilja on the nose.

Hey.

Beans
2010-04-03, 01:04 PM
She looks at him.
What?

Zexion
2010-04-03, 01:05 PM
Aaron, Mike, Sasha, and this guy named Lance.
Mike? Isn't he that guy that was trying to comfort me? And didn't he insult your mother? And isn't he going out with two of my cabinmates at once? But you hate him! And Sasha is that Artemis girl, right? Doesn't Chiron know that you and Sasha hate Mike?

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 01:06 PM
I'm bored. Let's play rock paper scissors.

And on the subject of Mike. Yes on all counts.

Zexion
2010-04-03, 01:06 PM
Simple games for simple minds.

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 01:07 PM
Mike? Isn't he that guy that was trying to comfort me? And didn't he insult your mother? And isn't he going out with two of my cabinmates at once? But you hate him! And Sasha is that Artemis girl, right? Doesn't Chiron know that you and Sasha hate Mike?

All the other people going on the quest dislike Mike. It's a test of sorts, I think.

Beans
2010-04-03, 01:08 PM

And on the subject of Mike. Yes on all counts.
Okay.
She does... paper.

Zexion
2010-04-03, 01:08 PM
All the other people going on the quest dislike Mike. It's a test of sorts, I think.
Oh. What's the test for? Can I come? I don't like Mike, so I qualify.

bvdk99
2010-04-03, 01:11 PM
Oh. What's the test for? Can I come? I don't like Mike, so I qualify.

Er... you'll have to ask Chiron..

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 01:11 PM
Greg throws a rock

Greg throws paper as well.

Hey, it seems that we think alike.

Zexion
2010-04-03, 01:12 PM
Er... you'll have to ask Chiron..
Okay. I'll ask him later. What's down inside the Rift?

Beans
2010-04-03, 01:13 PM
She smiles and goes with scissors next time.

XtheYeti
2010-04-03, 01:15 PM
Greg throws paper again.

Ragh! I loose to you again!

He grins.

And why Does Tia dis-like Mike?