PDA

View Full Version : Drunken Master build

Vallum
2010-04-02, 08:24 PM
Hey guys, The campaign in my previous thread has gone incredibly well. The bard build helped the party tremendously, everyone on our team loved our bard, and viewed him with much respect.

But the DM had problems with him, and we talked, and so he threw a op caster that casted phantasmal killer, and I rolled 1's for my saves...

So, optimization challenge now: effective, but nothing as game breaking as the 10d6 cold damage to every weapon damage roll's that hit... So, I'm deciding to roll up an unarmed combatant, and would looooooooooove to have levels in drunken master, (DM also approved to wave the need of flurry, so I don't need to have levels in monk).

I can have psionics with this character, so talashatora monk I believe will be incorporated with this :smallbiggrin:
and probably trying to make him an awesome charger, (come on, having stagger?)

Just... Don't know exactly how.... I don't know what I'm doing, for I've never ran an actual psionic character before, I've read allot about them, even own expanded psionics handbook and complete psionic. Just never ran a psionic before.

so, stats to put anywhere, (again, the 4d6, add 1 & 2, reroll if = or - then 10, and if all are the same, it keep is: e.g. all 6's mean I have a 24, all 5's = 20, est., and all 1's are 18)

Tinydwarfman
2010-04-02, 09:04 PM
so, stats to put anywhere, (again, the 4d6, add 1 & 2, reroll if = or - then 10, and if all are the same, it keep is: e.g. all 6's mean I have a 24, all 5's = 20, est., and all 1's are 18)

Your stats and rolling system boggle my mind. I also direct you to the PsyWar Handbook (http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19539114/Psychic_Warrior_Build_Guide_38;_Compendium_Revised ).

Vallum
2010-04-02, 09:15 PM
Your stats and rolling system boggle my mind. I also direct you to the PsyWar Handbook (http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19539114/Psychic_Warrior_Build_Guide_38;_Compendium_Revised ).

Its a wet dream for optimizers

I think the DM wanted high power, but didn't know me when he made the campaign, and actually start breaking the game....
Thus using drunken master to hold me back a bit on killing everything by using a different style