PDA

View Full Version : Feats for a psicrystal?

SilverStar
2010-04-03, 08:51 AM
I've signed up for a campaign here onsite, and my character has access to a psicrystal. In my IRL games, the DM's general consensus on psicrystals gaining feats is "um.... no." So, I have no earthly clue as to what fits a tiny floating rock.

My character is a gestalt nomad//warblade, level 11, with an emphasis on powers that enhance mobility in combat.

I haven't even chosen a personality type yet, though I was leaning towards the initiative boost, since my character's Dex isn't exactly the greatest.

Thoughts?

Eldariel
2010-04-03, 08:54 AM
I've signed up for a campaign here onsite, and my character has access to a psicrystal. In my IRL games, the DM's general consensus on psicrystals gaining feats is "um.... no." So, I have no earthly clue as to what fits a tiny floating rock.

My character is a gestalt nomad//warblade, level 11, with an emphasis on powers that enhance mobility in combat.

I haven't even chosen a personality type yet, though I was leaning towards the initiative boost, since my character's Dex isn't exactly the greatest.

Thoughts?

You're a Warblade? Give it Martial Study a few times (fragment of your personality, etc.) to pick up White Raven Tactics. You could also give it Wild Talent/Hidden Talent so it can have its own Psionic Focus. Just as few examples.

SilverStar
2010-04-03, 09:01 AM
I took Psicrystal Containment so that it could hold my focus for when I'm using Extend Power and the like, but I never thought of Wild Talent so it could have its own... could I then expend its own focus to power a metapsionic feat just as with the "held" focus using Psicrystal Containment?

The WRT thing is deliciously hilarious, and I like it. :smallcool:

Optimator
2010-04-03, 07:15 PM
Mindsight!

Lycanthromancer
2010-04-03, 07:43 PM
Mindsight!And Lifesense.