PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter!

gibbo88
2010-04-03, 08:25 PM
Happy Easter everyone, as the day rolls around to various countries, let it be known that Australians were one of the first to be eating the chocolate!

KerfuffleMach2
2010-04-03, 09:32 PM
Early Happy Easter! Still got a couple hours here, but I'm gonna be getting to bed soon. Cause I get to work on Easter! Hooray!

Stupid U-HAUL only being closed on Christmas...

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-04-03, 10:13 PM
Happy Easter back atcha!

My job has kept me from any holiday for two years. Glad to be well away from it. Easter also happens to fall on my b-day this year. The bunny better bring me something :smallyuk:

Lord of Syntax
2010-04-03, 10:26 PM
Beware the Hare Club for Men! :smalltongue:

_Zoot_
2010-04-04, 12:55 AM
Happy Easter everyone, as the day rolls around to various countries, let it be known that Australians were one of the first to be eating the chocolate!

You from Perth should know that us east coasters were enjoying easter before you =P

But still Happy Easter to one and all! :smallbiggrin:

Graymayre
2010-04-04, 01:07 AM
Happy Ressurected Jewish Zombie Day everyone!

Thufir
2010-04-04, 08:14 AM
Happy Chocolate Day!

Elder Tsofu
2010-04-04, 08:20 AM
You're late - in Sweden we ate the chocolate yesterday. :smalltongue:

But happy Easter. :smallsmile:

Mauve Shirt
2010-04-04, 08:33 AM
Happy Easter!
I have a chocolate bunny, peeps, jelly beans, crunch chocolate eggs, malted milk eggs. I have already eaten the ears of my chocolate bunny.

Froogleyboy
2010-04-04, 09:09 AM
Happy Easter everyone! I got peeps (yummy) a choclate rabbit (extra yummy)
and some cadbury cream eggs (3X yummy). Also, I read somewhere that they don't have easter bunnies in aussie, but they have easter bilbies. Is this true

EleventhHour
2010-04-04, 09:41 AM
Happy Easter

:smallsmile:

UncleWolf
2010-04-04, 09:43 AM
Happy Easter.

Too bad I couldn't return home this weekend so my brother, sister, and I could do our Annual Paintball Easter Egg Hunt :smallfrown:

ForzaFiori
2010-04-04, 10:06 AM
Happy Easter!
So far, I've gotten Peeps from one person, and a basket from my ex and her mom (strange, I know.)

Tomorrow or the day after my mom will probably go out and get a huge bunny for me since they'll be on sale.

Anuan
2010-04-04, 10:06 AM
Happy Easter everyone! I got peeps (yummy) a choclate rabbit (extra yummy)
and some cadbury cream eggs (3X yummy). Also, I read somewhere that they don't have easter bunnies in aussie, but they have easter bilbies. Is this true

Partially. We have the Easter Bilby, but he was mostly a push for awareness etc. They're sold (and awesome, because they stick to a realistic bodyshape and allow for more chocolate :smallbiggrin:) but they're still less popular than chocolate bunnies.

absolmorph
2010-04-04, 10:47 AM
Happy Ressurected Jewish Zombie Day everyone!
"That guy" zombified for your sins!

EDIT: Woops. Forgot, other people might get offended by me mocking my religion.

Froogleyboy
2010-04-04, 10:49 AM
Jesus zombified for your sins!

Ixnay on the esusJay

Killer Angel
2010-04-04, 11:11 AM
Happy Easter to all of you!
And happy Easter Egg Hunt: be careful, those eggs are really sneaky! :smalltongue:

jlvm4
2010-04-04, 01:38 PM
Happy Easter to All! Before Roland locks the thread down.

Ravens_cry
2010-04-04, 06:50 PM
Happy Easter to all, and happy First Sunday of April to anyone who is offended by the erstwhile statement. Oh and Happy Easter:smalltongue:.

Froogleyboy
2010-04-04, 06:53 PM
I don't see how people are offended by people celebrating holidays. If a Jewish man wished me a happy Hanukkah, I'd smile a wish him a happy Hanukkah as well

EndlessWrath
2010-04-04, 08:55 PM
Well Froogleboy, some people are insulted just by the idea that people don't believe what they believe. And some people aren't as tolerant, and some think its foolish to believe in such things. Its not that everyone is, but some people just can't but express their opinions about it and other people get offended and then it just ends messy. Politics, Religions, and Government are three topics that tend to not end well in discussion. Its because everyone thinks they're opinions about it are right or the best choice of action.. and since everyone is right.. you can see where this is going.

------
ANYWAYS

Happy Easter to all. I enjoyed a Wonderful dinner this evening for Easter including a delicious Ham. ^__^ Wrath loves this ham, not sure how its cooked but he only has it 3 times a year. Salty and Delicious.

-Wrath

KerfuffleMach2
2010-04-04, 09:09 PM
So, I found out that, while I was at school last night, my mom stopped by my work and got them to hide a basket for me.

It took me an hour and a half to find it this morning.

Why?

Because my coworker put it on top of one of the fluorescent light fixtures hanging from the ceiling in the back. Who would think to look there?

I had to use a pole to get it down.