PDA

View Full Version : (3.5) semi-optimizing a kender cleric

alisbin
2010-04-04, 09:20 AM
hey mates,
i'm whipping up a new version of an old favorite of mine, Tycho the Kender Cleric of Branchala. however its been a long time since i played him and the character sheet is gone (he wasn't well made then anyway so no huge loss) so i figured i'd come to my fellow playgrounders for help remaking him.
ground rules; 32 pb, level 6 build (recommendations for 7-10 welcome as well) kender race(+2 dex, -2 wis, -2 str, +1 all saves, immune to fear, -4 concentration), CG, healing and combat focused (he formerly used a mace but i'm considering switching to a chapak and/or sashik), wears full plate, uses a large shield. if theres no way to be decent wearing fully plate i'll settle for a breastplate, but i'd like full plate.
i know that with a -2 wisdom out of the box he's not going to be the best casting cleric, but i'm not planning on him spamming high DC spells, it'll mainly be buffs and healing. and if a satisfactory cleric version can't be developed i think i'm going to use going to use FMArthur's chameleon base class and spend most of his life in divine focus.

for chapak and sashik stats see http://www.dlnexus.com/fan/rules/14451.aspx