PDA

View Full Version : Warhulk question

Ranger Mattos
2010-04-04, 08:42 PM
I had just gotten the Miniatures Handbook, and was looking at the Warhulk Prestige Class. One of the requirements is at least Large size. So the question:

Since a Goliath Barbarian turns Large while raging, would it fulfill the requirement mentioned?

Keld Denar
2010-04-04, 08:45 PM
Yes, you can meet the prereqs of a PrCs and feats with temporary abilities. Do keep in mind that if you lose the prereq, you lose all of the abilities of the class/feat until such a time that you regain them.

Flickerdart
2010-04-04, 08:46 PM
You still keep the BAB (of 0!), the HP and saves, but lose all actual class features. You'd also have to Rage every time you wanted to gain another level in Warhulk.

Ranger Mattos
2010-04-04, 08:52 PM
Ok then. I had thought I had something there that I could do. But since I would lose all class features, that would not work out. Oh well, I suppose I could just look for another LA +1 Large race with no racial HD.

Thrice Dead Cat
2010-04-04, 09:27 PM
Ok then. I had thought I had something there that I could do. But since I would lose all class features, that would not work out. Oh well, I suppose I could just look for another LA +1 Large race with no racial HD.

Half-minotaur and Half-ogre are the templates for you, then!