3RHD 3// Warlock
4LA +1//Warlock
5Swordsage// Warlock
6Swordsage// Warlock
7Swordsage// Warlock
8Swordsage//Tellflamar Shadow Lord
9 Swordsage// Telflamar Shadow Lord
10Swordsage// Telflamar Shadow Lord

And I have got 49 K to spend, so does anyone got any suggestions?

Right now I am thinking on getting a light armor to get some enchantments such as fortification and such, but other than that I have no idea of what to get

jiriku
2010-04-05, 12:13 PM
Well, an obvious choice is to scour MiC for items that grant teleportation as a swift action or a move action. Flee the scene will cover you for all the standard-action teleports you could ever need, but your move- and swift-action shadow hand teleports can run out in a fight -- use gear to supplement them.

Also, I forsee a poor Fort save in your future, so better get something to boost it.

Dusk Eclipse
2010-04-05, 12:15 PM
Right now my Fort save is at a whooping +6, but I have Mind over body and Dark one's luck to cover that so I guess it is a passable save.

For teleports... anklets of translocation seems the best options for this levels...

Tinydwarfman
2010-04-05, 12:35 PM
Right now my Fort save is at a whooping +6, but I have Mind over body and Dark one's luck to cover that so I guess it is a passable save.

For teleports... anklets of translocation seems the best options for this levels...

Whats the RHD and LA for?

Dusk Eclipse
2010-04-05, 12:36 PM
Marrulurk, small monstrous humanoid, give SA death attack, nauseating breath and it looks like a humanoid jackal:smallbiggrin:.