PDA

View Full Version : BtanH's Campaign [IC]

Pages : [1] 2

BtanH
2010-04-07, 04:20 AM
I don't remember if this was cleared up so please correct me if this is wrong.
Fisto, Arthur D., Levex, Eril Atsini, Kharlow Dornmire, and iForge are herded into a large city, along with numerous other people. There is an anxious air in the, umm, air. Once they enter the main square most people wander off dazed.
The square is about 40x40 feet. in the center is a fountain, currently not being run. There are some buildings srrounding the square and you can't se that much. There are 3 streets leading away from the square.

OOC (do I say OOC?) - You don't know each other yet. And some people still need to flesh out their characters.

Sliver
2010-04-07, 04:41 AM
iForge is a hyperactive feminine looking warforged. It's features are smooth and it's body is thin compared to humans, especially compared to the regular bulky warforged. Unlike most warforged, iForge lacks the natural plating, instead wearing a chain shirt hand made by it. She also has plenty of pouches hanging around her clothing, as well as a sack hung over her shoulder.

Herded into the square, iForged lets a low whistle and starts walking around the people.

"Hey! Are you new?" iForge finds some random people to harass "Are you from outside? You know the city? What's it's name? Anything interesting around here? Who is th- OOOH!"

iForged rushes towards a new found construct. "Hey fellow metal man! I'm called iForged! An all types of utility friendly companion!" She introduces herself to Fisto "What do they call you? You got herded into this place too? You know why? You look strong! How come they didn't force you to the army already? How old are you? I'm new! Half a year or so! All kinds of skills imprinted early! They think they messed up! Too energetic! I don't remember a lot.. But I do like to talk. And attention! I like attention, do you like attention? I never tasted pancakes... People say they are delicious... I want to taste pancakes. You want to take me to eat pancakes?! Oh that's sweet but we just met and you didn't say a word! Lets get to know each other better first, alright?" iForged hands her sack to Fisto "Thanks! It's really nice of you! The bag is really heavy!"

BtanH
2010-04-07, 05:04 AM
OOC - name is Covecroft City
On the continent of Tununaia

Critical
2010-04-07, 07:10 AM
Fisto looks like any other Warforged, however his outfit separates him from them. He's wearing a monk's outfit, giving everyone a clear idea of what he is - a monk, it was unlikely that a Warforged would try to imitate a monk, so he clearly was one. His outfit includes loose breeches and loose shirt, bound together with sashes, like a usual monk, however he doesn't have the usual sandals on, having no need in them. Also, he's carrying a backpack on his back and has a few belt pouches on his belt, which appear to be empty. He is slightly larger than an ordinary Warforged.

The Warforged got kind of puzzled by the female Warforged as she really talked too much. Energetic... rare for our kind. He wanted to take some time to think of his answers, but realised that doing that would cause her to speak up even more, so he decided to do it quickly. He took her sack and started to give answers. "My name is Fisto, they call me that because I pack quite a punch. I'm three years old now, I've studied martial arts that whole time. And we are here for a very simple reason - to participate in a war, I guess. The pancakes would be great, I didn't ever eat them in the monastery, however I doubt we will get a chance to do it now. How about we get to know others first? I think we should get to know everyone else before the battlefield, because shouting "Hey, you!" is not going to work."

Sliver
2010-04-07, 07:23 AM
"Oh, master of the fist?" iForged examines Fisto a bit more "Ah, a monk? Interesting... Logical, we do make better use of our limbs then the fleshier humanoids... Even I am a better puncher then most of them, you must be a monster!" She considers the war idea "Ah, battles. Not my place, but it is an interesting experience! I mainly sneak around, scout and shoot arrows... But when I get to it and focus, I can deliver a strong attack... But I rarely focus" She laughs and looks around for people that don't look like a cat just dragged them in. Or maybe people that look like a cat just threw up on, because adventurers rarely clean themselves. "I always wanted to learn how to juggle..." she mumbles.

sitandbehitski
2010-04-07, 11:00 AM
Levex is of average Height and bit on the lean side. Wearing gear more fit for climbing a mountain or hiking through some unknown woods than for a city. He has a crossbow strung on his back with a pouch of bolts on his belt.

"Hello sir's and madam's," He says stepping forward a bit. "My name is Levex, I hail from the local village of Eseri (OOC Note: If you want the village name to be something different I can change it) and and am a practitioner of magic. I'm still somewhat of a novice but I'm learning quickly." He turns his head partially towards the gate and gives it a slightly excited expression. "What do you think is out there?"

Critical
2010-04-07, 12:34 PM
Fisto studied Levex patiently. A practitioner of magic, hmm... He listened to the human some more and then replied to the human's question. "No, I do not, however I have my suspicions about it. But you didn't ask it "just because" did you? You're willing to adventure, human? Oh, please, excuse me, I think I've made a mistake in the human ethiquette, I still can't get a grasp of it. The name is Fisto. And if you are willing to adventure with me, can you repair constructs? I've seen a few wizards to do so..."

Sliver
2010-04-07, 12:39 PM
"Oooh I can do repairs! I even made my own armor! And shield... And other stuff..." iForge points at the sack "but I wont be fixing you if you let them damage me as well!" She turns to the human "I'm iForge, and I hope not to get on your nerves too much! I know what's there! I know everything! But I won't tell, no no, then it's no fun. I talk a lot about things that matter little tho, so that's fun! I'm joking, I have no idea what we got ourselves into..."

sitandbehitski
2010-04-07, 12:43 PM
"I am certainly willing to adventure with you; I left my village on the quest for adventure! I cannot repair constructs currently, there weren't any in my village. Like I said though, I am learning quickly so I could probably manage it in the near future.

Sliver
2010-04-07, 12:46 PM
iForge pouts "I guess I'm on repair duty..."

"No constructs where you come from? That must be boring! We are awesome!" she declares and puffs her chest "Who is on guard duty and stuff like that then? What?! You actually force people to stay up at night when everybody else are inactive? So wasteful..." she shakes her head.

UndeadCleric
2010-04-07, 12:50 PM
Well, aren't you hyper? Arthur walks over carrying his 8ft long warmace. I heard you talking about battling and was wondering what you thought about my joining this little huddle. Or not so little. Looks at the warforged.

Sliver
2010-04-07, 12:51 PM
"Hyper? Who's hyper?" iForged looks around "Oh! I see... Huddle? Where? Who? Ahh.. I see... You are welcome! Who are you? Where are you from? Why are you here? That's a big mace! Are you overcompensating for something?" She winks.

OOC: Deleting the entire post just to change text color? Harsh.

UndeadCleric
2010-04-07, 12:58 PM
Your the hyper one, miss. And about the mace, I hope not to have to use it on anyone here, but it is my job to be able to use it effectively.
Arthur smirks.

It wouldn't let me edit the post.

Sliver
2010-04-07, 01:02 PM
iForged nods "I see, and hope you will prove this! I talk a lot, and I talk well. I also do other stuff, but this is not the time to talk about that, it's time to talk about me! Kidding! But if you want to hang around, know that Fisto is a front combatant as well, and we don't heal like you fleshy people do, so he is bound to be damaged sooner or later. If you let me get damaged, I won't be able to fix him. At least until Levex learns some repair magic. What is your name?

sitandbehitski
2010-04-07, 01:05 PM
With a wink and a smile Levex states: "I propose we let the gentleman with the warmace join our, er, group. If for any other reason just to have the mace directed away from me rather than at me."

UndeadCleric
2010-04-07, 01:26 PM
Nods appreciatively at the wizard.Good. I'm glad to be with you. I'm Arthur. What are your names and why did you come here, or were you herded in here?

Sliver
2010-04-07, 01:39 PM
"I'm iForge, these are Fisto and Levex. I just... Yeah, herded is the word." She nods wisely.

UndeadCleric
2010-04-07, 01:55 PM
What do you say to wondering around trying to find out the reason behind this madness? I'm going to.

Sliver
2010-04-07, 01:57 PM
"Wandering around! A splendid idea! I'm good at wandering around! And getting distracted! Wandering around and getting distracted! Oh and talking! But you knew that! Oooh what's there?"

Yes, iForged starts to wander away randomly.

UndeadCleric
2010-04-07, 01:59 PM
I will wander around, occasionally asking people if they know what happened.

I am going to be referring to Arthur as I.

sitandbehitski
2010-04-07, 02:00 PM
"A solid plan. Perhaps we can find the Captain for the town's guard, or some other person of authority. We might also wish to keep iForged's attention some how if she is to stay with our group."

Sliver
2010-04-07, 02:03 PM
iForge turns from her rock petting and frowns at Levex "I am fully capable of focusing. It's just not fun! When needed, I can do it. I will follow you, don't worry. You need me to talk for you, don't you? You don't seem like the silvered tongue fleshy people type. I'm fairly convincing when needed."

sitandbehitski
2010-04-07, 02:08 PM
Levex bows towards iForged.

"A thousand apologies, I did not need to offend. I'm sure you will concentrate just fine if the situation calls for it.

UndeadCleric
2010-04-07, 02:42 PM
I roll my eyes. Yeah, yeah, let's go explore, alright? I go to find the captain.

Critical
2010-04-07, 03:53 PM
Just as Fisto wanted to add something to discussion, iForge basically said it all. Well, he didn't mind. "OK, mace-man, you heard her, protect her and all that kind of stuff. And agreed, let's go find the captain."

Off to find the captain! :smalltongue:

BtanH
2010-04-08, 04:50 AM
Well, Lyndworm and Ivius still aren't there....

By asking around you eventualy learn the captain is probably in his office in the city barracks. There is also a person selling maps for 1 cp. The maps contain a picture of the city and also a map of the continent. You also learn that you were herded in because there has been rumors of war...

Person selling maps said "Hello, I couldn't help but here you were lookig for something, perhaps one of my maps can help! Never get lost again! Look, here is a city map, and here is one of the entire continent. They are a bargain at 1 cp!"

Critical
2010-04-08, 08:54 AM
"A deal, human. I'll buy both of them." - he says, holding out 2cp to the seller. - "Make sure they are correct, though. If they are not, you are going to get a Fisto in your face."

BtanH
2010-04-08, 09:32 AM
She gives you the maps and laughs nervously before quickly walking to the other side of the square.

Critical
2010-04-08, 10:09 AM
OOC: Specify the gender next time, please, Fisto would less likely tell this to a female. :smalltongue:

Fisto takes the maps, puts the region's one into his backpack and opens the city's one, looking for the location where he would likely find a captain.

BtanH
2010-04-08, 10:12 AM
OOC: Specify the gender next time, please, Fisto would less likely tell this to a female. :smalltongue:

Fisto takes the maps, puts the region's one into his backpack and opens the city's one, looking for the location where he would likely find a captain.

Sorry, I'll do that next time]

Ok, you find the city barracks, its about 1 km away from you guys.

Sliver
2010-04-08, 10:40 AM
iForge grabs the maps and examines the city's one "Ooooh here it is! It's not too far! Or is it not too close? I always get confused with you humans... You can get tired and break really quickly, and you need to be fed, watered, put to bed and you can eat your young! Or was that something else..." She shakes her head and starts moving in a random direction, then shrugs, turns and moves towards the barracks after shoving the maps into the sack in Fisto's possession.

sitandbehitski
2010-04-08, 11:08 AM
Levex joins the others and starts heading towards the barracks.

Critical
2010-04-08, 11:38 AM
Fisto, discontentedly mumbling something, joins everyone, while putting the maps from iForge's sack into Fisto's backpack. "Hey, iForge, no offense, but could you please ask first before grabbing it out? Especially when you put something that I bought in your sack? Thank you."

Sliver
2010-04-08, 11:42 AM
"Huh?" iForge turns confused to Fisto "Oh, yeah, sure. Sorry"

UndeadCleric
2010-04-08, 03:37 PM
A small smile at this exchange tugs up the edge of my lips. What do we find at the barracks?

BtanH
2010-04-09, 03:53 AM
A small smile at this exchange tugs up the edge of my lips. What do we find at the barracks?

Ok, so the barracks looks like a grey largeish building. It has no windows. I has a large reiforced door that is currently gaurded by 2 guys. There are a few people outside it. If you ask to be let in you are told
"Sorry, have to wait until 10:00. (It is ~9:00 now). After that you can go in."

OOC: If Lyndworm and Ivius were here they could be outside it waiting... or arrive....

Sliver
2010-04-09, 04:51 AM
"Why do we need to wait that long? We just want to ask some questions! You want a band of such fierce warriors to wait in the street?" iForge pouts.

[roll0]

BtanH
2010-04-09, 05:40 AM
OOC: Nice roll!

The gaurd look at the other and begins....
"Well... I guess you could wait inside. Just don't make any trouble"

If you go in you see a hall way. Its grey and dark, but there are some torches. The hall goes forward for about 20 feet then splits leaving (from birds eye, you get a + shape). There are some doors. Also - farther aling you can hear some shouting.

OOC: Sorry, I'm gonna be away for the next few days (I think)

Critical
2010-04-09, 10:29 AM
"Well, I guess he's where the screams come from." - Fisto says and follows the screams.

Sliver
2010-04-09, 12:06 PM
iForge motions for the others to be quiet and moves on to hear what is all the noise about. She also holds something in her hands.

It's a few marbles.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Sliver
2010-04-09, 04:01 PM
Please...
[roll0]

Gah! It actually rolls inside code tags too!

1d20+7 (you can't preview or edit rolls in)

UndeadCleric
2010-04-09, 04:10 PM
I will stay where I am while trying to understand the shouting while looking around the room.

Listen: [roll0]
Spot: [roll1]

BtanH
2010-04-11, 11:39 AM
Ok, you hear...
This guy yelling
"Look, what I really need is a group of people willing to help us out walk in here right now, because what you have here isn't cutting it. I need some people and I need them fast"

Sliver
2010-04-11, 11:43 AM
iForge leaps ahead (after putting away the marbles) "Then this is your lucky day!" she shouts, strikes a pose as if she just caught a pokemon.

BtanH
2010-04-11, 12:13 PM
iForge leaps ahead (after putting away the marbles) "Then this is your lucky day!" she shouts, strikes a pose as if she just caught a pokemon.

A pair of men round the corner and, upon seeing you (especialy iForge). Leaps back, doing a double take.
"Wai.... What?" The more incharge shouting one says "Who are you? What are you doing in here?"

Sliver
2010-04-11, 12:15 PM
"We are a band that is willing to help and we decided to walk in! Why did you call us if you didn't want our help?" iForge looks confused.

BtanH
2010-04-11, 12:23 PM
"We are a band that is willing to help and we decided to walk in! Why did you call us if you didn't want our help?" iForge looks confused.

"Call you? What? Look, I need a group of people to go work for me, Call you do this?"

Sliver
2010-04-11, 12:25 PM
"Well duh! We heard you yell for us already! What you need and what you offer?" iForge crosses her arms and smiles.

UndeadCleric
2010-04-11, 01:11 PM
I step in the room. Wait a second iForged, whether we help them depends on what they want and what they can offer. I look at the shouting man. Care to clear up the matter?

BtanH
2010-04-11, 01:12 PM
"Well duh! We heard you yell for us already! What you need and what you offer?" iForge crosses her arms and smiles.

Ok, I can get you jobs and stuff later, but right now, I need someone to stop a kobald caravan and bring the leader and loot and whatnot back to me. I'll pay you and have contracts made up when for when you get back, if you want a job.

OOC: the puzzling will be mostly figuring the best way to hack and slash.
Also - wealth per level for levels 2-5?

Sliver
2010-04-11, 01:12 PM
"What you need and what you offer?"

"Well yes, I just asked that!"

BtanH
2010-04-11, 01:13 PM
oops, didn't see undead clerics post - just mentaly alter the message, its basicaly gonna be the same thing...

ninjaed....

Sliver
2010-04-11, 01:17 PM
Not like he asked something that wasn't asked...

"How do we know you won't just rip us off? Some band just got in town and you hire them without contracts, seems like you could easily cheat us here... You can't just handwave it all and assume a "take it or leave it position"... How well did that work for you until now?" iForge looks at the man, suspicious.

[roll0] (inspired!) Awww... Not that inspired :smallfrown:

BtanH
2010-04-11, 01:22 PM
Not like he asked something that wasn't asked...
tRUE, but iFOrge talks lots, he prolly just wanted in...
"How do we know you won't just rip us off? Some band just got in town and you hire them without contracts, seems like you could easily cheat us here... You can't just handwave it all and assume a "take it or leave it position"... How well did that work for you until now?" iForge looks at the man, suspicious.

[roll0] (inspired!) Awww... Not that inspired :smallfrown:

VERY NICE :smallbiggrin:
"Look guys, do you have a steady supply of income? Take it or Leave it, if I let you down I guess you could take keep the loot.

Sliver
2010-04-11, 01:24 PM
"It's not like you offered any insurance on any steady income. You just want us to do something for you and trust you to pay up?" She looks at the band "Guys?"

BtanH
2010-04-11, 01:32 PM
"It's not like you offered any insurance on[B]do you mean "or"?[B] any steady income. You just want us to do something for you and trust you to pay up?" She looks at the band "Guys?"
OOC: hes offering the loot as insurance

Sliver
2010-04-11, 01:36 PM
OOC: The loot isn't and never will be his. Nothing even ensures us some kobolds will have loot anyway, not enough for the trouble anyway. I don't consider "you go murder this bunch of creatures, and anything you find is yours" a pay. :smallwink:

Besides, he said we don't have a steady income, but saying we can have the loot has nothing to do with something he supposedly offers us. "You do the work, you get whatever is there", no investment from his side, not even a sign of future investment. A blank promise won't put pancakes on my plate!

If it's enough for the others tho, iForge doesn't care to give the hook a nibble.

BtanH
2010-04-11, 01:39 PM
OOC: The loot isn't and never will be his. Nothing even ensures us some kobolds will have loot anyway, not enough for the trouble anyway. I don't consider "you go murder this bunch of creatures, and anything you find is yours" a pay. :smallwink:

touche...

Ok, assuming the others agree
he says "Ok, i'll give you guys some horses and a guide, follow him to the frontal commant centerey place thing (needs a better name) where you will be briefed."

Sliver
2010-04-11, 01:44 PM
iForge nods "Alright, but a suggestion... You might want to reconsider how openly you trust strangers... I mean, some random bunch of people appear in the barracks an hour before anyone is supposed to be here and you just tell them your trouble? Now you were just lucky, but I wouldn't want the people to find out about such recklessness..."

BtanH
2010-04-11, 01:52 PM
iForge nods "Alright, but a suggestion... You might want to reconsider how openly you trust strangers... I mean, some random bunch of people appear in the barracks an hour before anyone is supposed to be here and you just tell them your trouble? Now you were just lucky, but I wouldn't want the people to find out about such recklessness..."

"Hey, you guys aren't even supposed to be here. I was just talking with my ___ here and I figured that if you are in here, you probably have a good reason"

Sliver
2010-04-11, 01:56 PM
"What if that good reason is spying on you? What if I'm joking? What if this is a double bluff? What if you should throw me in jail? What if I'm just messing with you? What if I should be going right now? Nah I'm just kidding. Really... Calm down! We just came here looking for some way of helping, and getting payed. So you got a tip free, don't just go assuming if it's here, than there is a good reason for it. I won't charge you, this time." iForge winks. "Sometimes, I also don't think before I talk"

Critical
2010-04-11, 02:05 PM
The Fisto steps in as iForge talks. "Don't listen to her, she probably had some mistake at her creation. What's the job?" - he said, while practicing his punches at the air.

Sliver
2010-04-11, 02:06 PM
"What do you mean? Clearing some kobolds, there is a horse and a man and briefing! Lets go!"

I need someone to stop a kobald caravan and bring the leader and loot and whatnot back to me.

(he won't be getting the loot)

Critical
2010-04-11, 03:11 PM
"No, what is the actual job? Can't a town take care of some kobolds?!?" - Fisto shakes his fist.

BtanH
2010-04-11, 03:30 PM
"No, what is the actual job? Can't a town take care of some kobolds?!?" - Fisto shakes his fist.

"Its not that simple. This isn't just "some kobalds" we need you to capture the leader, alive, and capture the caravan. As I said before, you'll get more at the breifing! You don't have much time."
He turns to the other guy
"Alright, you take them to the frontcentralplacething (OOC: i need a name). LETS Go, CHOP CHOP"

Assuming you agree, you go with him get (free) horses and ride for about 1 hour to the FCPT (frontcentralplacething).

Critical
2010-04-11, 03:56 PM
OOC: You mean, like, crossroads or a city? If it's the first, name it "(Any class from PHB)'s Crossroads(Perhaps, Rogue's being an obvious choce). If it's the city/village, why wouldn't you name it Frontceptile? :smalltongue:
Also, how about we spoiler OOC? I like the threads I play in clean, thanks. :smallwink:

"See? See? I knew it! Lets go, soldier!" - with that, the Warforged follows the man.

BtanH
2010-04-11, 04:02 PM
OOC: You mean, like, crossroads or a city? If it's the first, name it "(Any class from PHB)'s Crossroads(Perhaps, Rogue's being an obvious choce). If it's the city/village, why wouldn't you name it Frontceptile? :smalltongue:
Also, how about we spoiler OOC? I like the threads I play in clean, thanks. :smallwink:

"See? See? I knew it! Lets go, soldier!" - with that, the Warforged follows the man.
Ok - BTW while on horses iForge stops you all for a few seconds to glare at Fisto. Yeah ok, moving on...

Good idea. OOC = Spoilers....
The thingy is more like in a war the frontal command center thingy. Like a base. I dunno. Like an observational outpost command center thingy.

Ok when you arrive you are quickly herded into a room.
"Ok good, you are here. Here is the mission - there is a supply caravan. Now it is gaurded by 12 kobolds and their leader. You must stop the caravan and capture the cheif. Then bring us back the supplies and the cheif"
With that you are herded off and rode againto a road and are told
"the kobalds will travel here soon. You can attack them here, or find a better place, perhaps for an ambush? Just a word of warning, they should arrive here within the hour."

1d20 Haha just rolling to see if it works (domn't worry). Also - if u wanna roleplay anywhere here just say (but there is little time so they will try and get you moving). The reason I am moveing so quicklhy is becuase some people may want to combat.

BtanH
2010-04-11, 04:12 PM
[roll0]
come on... work....

UndeadCleric
2010-04-12, 12:28 AM
Really? Just a random place in the road and a kobold caravan to deal with? No help or clues as to their equipment? No stockade material? Nothing? We would be more likely to succeed if we had more help.
Diplomacy: [roll0]

BtanH
2010-04-12, 02:23 AM
Really? Just a random place in the road and a kobold caravan to deal with? No help or clues as to their equipment? No stockade material? Nothing? We would be more likely to succeed if we had more help.
Diplomacy: [roll0]

OOC: The person you are talking to MAY be Lyndworm. If yes, then Ignore the following

"Well, I'll tell you what I know. There are 13 of them. They are equiped like normal kobolds except for the leader, he has better weapons. They are gaurding a supply wagon. Thats all we know. I'll help if I can."

Sliver
2010-04-12, 02:30 AM
"Whatever, lets go set an ambush. We will handle the lesser goons, Fisto-" iForge's voice becomes much colder "-From what I heard of monk's training, you should be able to knock out the leader without holding back, so you focus on him first."

If nothing holds her back, iForge heads out on the horse searching for a good place to set an ambush. Somewhere that will let most of the team hide, and a good point somewhere further (but not much) for her to have a clear shot on the caravan when they will pass.

[roll0]
[roll1]

[roll2] - Note, taking the shield and forgot the penalty, so -6 -2 (having the shield, but not using it at the moment) to that check, but don't forget the distance penalties to spot they will have... She is positioned closer to the city then the rest and will use her bow...

Lyndworm
2010-04-12, 02:48 AM
Remember that guy who led you here? He's a PC now! His name's Corporal Dornmire, and I'll be playing him.

The man who led you to this juncture has said very little up to this point. He wears simple leather armor and a fully stuffed backpack. He has a shortspear on one side of his pack and a quiver on the other with a crossbow at his side. His long black hair does its best to keep his scars hidden, but it's all to easy to see the gouge on his right cheek. His large, light blue eyes never seem to change position, but he never seems to look at the same thing twice either. "I'll be working with you on this one, so feel free to call me Kharlow, or anything else with which you're comfortable. Worrying about formalities in combat will get you killed. I advise an ambush, myself. iForge and I will set up on either side of the road to get into sniping positions. Those who prefer to taste the bloodshed more closely should wait with us, some attacking the front of the group and some attacking the back. We'll wall them in, like foxes trapped in their den."

BtanH
2010-04-12, 02:50 AM
"Whatever, lets go set an ambush. We will handle the lesser goons, Fisto-" iForge's voice becomes much colder "-From what I heard of monk's training, you should be able to knock out the leader without holding back, so you focus on him first."

If nothing holds her back, iForge heads out on the horse searching for a good place to set an ambush. Somewhere that will let most of the team hide, and a good point somewhere further (but not much) for her to have a clear shot on the caravan when they will pass.

[roll0]
[roll1]

[roll2] - Note, taking the shield and forgot the penalty, so -6 to that check, but don't forget the distance penalties to spot they will have... She is positioned closer to the city then the rest and will use her bow...

Ok, you find a good place in a small foresty place. There is a shrubbery thing and a small ditch under it, you should be able to hide there and hear the kobolds. As for your place to fire your bow, there is a small hill about 40 feet off. You should be able to see the road pretty well (-2 becuase of trees in the way). If you don't like that you can move closer.

Critical
2010-04-12, 06:40 AM
"Of course we'll make an ambush, why the hell we wouldn't? - the Warforged said, hiding somewhere so he can get a good charge at the kobolds. - "Oh, and by the way, leave knocking out the leader to me. I'll try to punch him not that hard..."

BtanH
2010-04-12, 10:39 AM
Ok, assuming everyone is ok....

You hear the sounds of the approaching caravan and quickly get into positions. Dusk happens and the caravan is at your ambush place.
Roll Iniative (and use the surprise round)

UndeadCleric
2010-04-12, 10:48 AM
Init: [roll0]
How far away are they and how are they organized?

Critical
2010-04-12, 11:01 AM
Initiative - [roll0]
More information on the battle, please... Fisto specifically setted himself up so he could get a charge, so, can he do so?.. Is there any leader-looking guy? What are they wielding? etc.

sitandbehitski
2010-04-12, 11:13 AM
[roll0] Initiative.

As for my position I will be somewhat near the front probably with Fisto. Rather than charge I will try to disable as many as possible with my color spray and than snipe with my crossbow

sitandbehitski
2010-04-12, 11:14 AM
Let's try initiative again... [roll0]

Sliver
2010-04-12, 12:03 PM
[roll0] dang..

Attacking one of the less well-equipped kobolds.

[roll1] - inspiration used. Well, here is hoping their armor is poor enough that their FF AC is 12 or less :smalltongue:
[roll2]

BtanH
2010-04-12, 12:48 PM
Nice rolls!
Initiative order is as follows
1 Kobolds (all)
2 Undead Cleric
3 Sitandbehitski (BTW - your color spray cone hits 4 of them, 3 are affected)
4 Critical
5 Sliver (you missed, sorry)
6 Lyndworm (needs to roll, will change order later)
7 Ivius(?)

Ok, so you've got a wagon in the middle, 6 kobolds on each side. 1 at the front. The ones on the side have spears and slings and the one in front has better armor, a sheild and a sword (leader, duh). You can easily charge. They are about 10 feet away.
The formation looks kinda like this
oooooo
|||||| o
oooooo
o = kobold
| = part of wagon

OOC: I will be away for about 10 days starting now. Sorry.
I will be rolling for the kobolds off the forum because I am exceptionaly lazy and also forget how to roll. :smallbiggrin:

UndeadCleric
2010-04-12, 01:36 PM
Suprise round: I will step in front of the the left line of kobolds and take sown the first one, trying to stop the line from moving forward.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

BtanH
2010-04-12, 02:02 PM
>.< You missed too. Seriously these are Kobolds!
Oh btw - i leave tomarrow not today. oops.
im guess thing feild looks like this
uc = undead cleric
s = sliver
troyg (the rest of you guys)
(o) = affected by the spell colour spray)

oooooo
||||||| o
o(o)(o)(o)oo uc

troyg

s

@sliver - are you taking the -2 penalty or are you close?

Sliver
2010-04-12, 02:06 PM
Taking the penalty. the +3 was from using inspiration at the attack.

sitandbehitski
2010-04-12, 02:23 PM
After my color spray I'll use a move action to take out my crossbow.

Critical
2010-04-12, 03:02 PM
Fisto swiftly charged the Kobold who didn't fall unconcious, preparing to finish off the ones who did.

Charge @ the first one in the low row, preferabaly so I stand next to the two unconcious ones.
Attack - [roll0]
Damage - [roll1]

BtanH
2010-04-12, 03:21 PM
Ok, critical hits! (haha punny)
Thats one dead kobold
The kobolds turn... (still waiting on lyndworm)
The 2 left alive on their side attack UndeadCleric
The leader also attacks Undead Cleric
the Six on the other move over to Critical, 1 gets an attack.
Undead cleric took 1 hit for a normal kobold, the others missed (you take 1 damage)
so it looks like this now
C = critical
uc = undeadcleric
O = kobold leader
(o) = unconsious
ooo
ooo||||||
C (o)(o)o uc O
o
the others

sliver

Just need to wait for lyndworm (an archer, so i guess not much should change).
Please post your actions for the next turn.

Critical
2010-04-12, 03:52 PM
Hey, just to make sure - I meant I wanted to position myself right below the first unconcious kobold in the lowest row.

BtanH
2010-04-12, 04:36 PM
Hey, just to make sure - I meant I wanted to position myself right below the first unconcious kobold in the lowest row.

oops sorry, its hard to tell via internet. In fact, I still don't understabnd, can u use the mapey thing I have?

Critical
2010-04-12, 05:02 PM
oops sorry, its hard to tell via internet. In fact, I still don't understabnd, can u use the mapey thing I have?

Sure.
ooo
ooo||||||
x(o)(o)o uc O
__C

x - dead kobold
By the way, please think of something else for the maps, it's really hard to work with. (And also hard to point out where you want to go, like in this case)

BtanH
2010-04-12, 05:59 PM
Sure.
ooo
ooo||||||
x(o)(o)o uc O
__C

x - dead kobold
By the way, please think of something else for the maps, it's really hard to work with. (And also hard to point out where you want to go, like in this case)

Sorry, I dunno any better way (it was supossed to be temporary)
You still get attacked. They still miss.

UndeadCleric
2010-04-12, 07:19 PM
Attacking the leader.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

UndeadCleric
2010-04-12, 07:22 PM
2 things:
1. That was bad luck twice in a row. :smallmad:
2. Why cant you edit posts? Sorry, I'm new to this forum.

Sliver
2010-04-13, 12:22 AM
You can edit your posts.. You just click edit... Note that the rolls will look odd, but just don't touch them and it's ok.

Can we please use this (http://www.celestine-empire.net/battlegrid/Battlegrid.html)for our maps from now on?

Attacking one of the clerics hoarding on Critical (you know, if you use character names it will be easier to learn them :smallwink:)

[roll0] - inspiration
[roll1]

GAH

BtanH
2010-04-13, 05:50 AM
Ok so I did the thingy, session is BtanH.
http://www.celestine-empire.net/battlegrid/DM.php?sessionID=BtanH
here. I think its correct...
Umm, (I forgot UndeadCLeric's name) and iForge both miss. Again.
OOC: I have a friend who wants to play and as Ivius isn't playing I thought we could let him. Also - I will be away for 7 days starting today. Sorry.

Sliver
2010-04-13, 05:59 AM
You might want to give this link to the players:
http://www.celestine-empire.net/battlegrid/board.php?sessionID=BtanH

Critical
2010-04-13, 07:39 AM
OK, now it's easier to show. The place where I wanted to end up is F-5 :smalltongue:

BtanH
2010-04-13, 08:14 AM
OK, now it's easier to show. The place where I wanted to end up is F-5 :smalltongue:

Still not sure how you got there.... is it ok where you are now? Please?

@sliver how do i make that one? Here is is again (slivers)

Critical
2010-04-13, 10:03 AM
Still not sure how you got there.... is it ok where you are now? Please?

@sliver how do i make that one? Here is is again (slivers)
Well, um, if I charged and was on 5 row, I could attack the Kobold to the left. :smallconfused: Normally, I'd let it go, but with that amount of arguing I'd actually like to get it done.

BtanH
2010-04-13, 11:05 AM
Well, um, if I charged and was on 5 row, I could attack the Kobold to the left. :smallconfused: Normally, I'd let it go, but with that amount of arguing I'd actually like to get it done.

Yeah, but you said you wanted to hit the consious one...
is this better?

Sliver
2010-04-13, 12:29 PM
If you go to the site I liked to you before and enter the session name (BtanH) without checking the "create session box" it directs you to a non-editable version of the map, one ment to players.

Critical
2010-04-13, 04:12 PM
Yeah, but you said you wanted to hit the consious one...
is this better?
Yes it is. And it's perfectly legal by raw to do that - you need to attack from the nearest square you are able to attack the creature to charge. In case I'd stand at the line number 5, it would be exactly right.

UndeadCleric
2010-04-13, 04:22 PM
You can edit your posts.. You just click edit... It never lets me. I always have to delete it. :smallmad:

Sliver
2010-04-14, 12:44 AM
So you enter the edit screen... Otherwise you wouldn't be able to delete the post... But when you scroll a bit down to the edit box, what is there? Can you upload a screen cap? I will do so in a sec to show how it's supposed to be...

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6785/edot1.th.jpg (http://img255.imageshack.us/i/edot1.jpg/)

Lyndworm
2010-04-15, 12:46 AM
Kharlow moves into position and lets loose a bolt.

Actions -

Attack the nearest Kobold. If no Kobold is within thirty feet, advance towards the nearest Kobold until it is within 30ft. Whether or not there is a Kobold within thirty feet, Kharlow moves ten feet before attacking.

Attack roll:
[roll0]

Damage roll:
[roll1]

BtanH
2010-04-17, 11:49 AM
Ok, this computer is weird. I'm in greece and the map thing isn't working.
Ok, so lyndworm just killed an unconsious kobold.

Sliver
2010-04-17, 11:52 AM
I must protest. I am sure he didn't intend on doing that but actually helping by taking out a conscious one. It is obvious he didn't look at the map, and his character would have known otherwise...

BtanH
2010-04-17, 12:19 PM
Thats true.
Ok, lyndworm, who do you want to hit?

OOC: Please remember to take the leader alive.

Lyndworm
2010-04-17, 04:44 PM
OoC:
I did check the map, actually, but I didn't understand it very well. I left the post intentionally vague. The Ws mark the location of the PCs who aren't Sliver or Critical, right? If so, then it depends greatly on which W Kharlow is.

If he's the W in H-4, then he moves to I-2 and attacks the Kobold in F-3.
If he's the W in H-5, then he moves to I-3 and attacks the Kobold in F-3.
If he's the W in H-6, then he moves to H-8 and attacks the Kobold in E-9.
If he's the W in H-7, then he moves to H-9 and attacks the Kobold in F-10.

UndeadCleric
2010-04-20, 09:10 PM
Figured I'd kick-start this thread: Is it my go or Ivius's or the kobolds?

BtanH
2010-04-21, 02:50 PM
Sorry, I thought I had posted but I guess not...
Ok so
1 Kobolds (all) finished their turn.
2 Undead Cleric - missed (maybe if you get a smaller maul you might hit?)
3 Sitandbehitski - missed
4 Critical - has yet to post actions
5 Sliver - missed
6 Lyndworm - needs to roll init, missed
7 Ivius (replaced by CaCO3) - has yet to arrive

MAP (please tell me if wrong)

SLiver - Can you give a precise location of yours?

Sliver
2010-04-21, 02:53 PM
Current location is fine... I can change it any time with a move action I don't use yet so it hardly matters.

Critical
2010-04-21, 03:11 PM
"Fisto!" - the Warforged yelled, killing a kobold with a blow from his mighty metallic fist. Afterwards, Fisto slams his fist into the head of one of the unconcious kobolds, moving to his right to do the same to the rest of them. "F-f-fiisto!"

Coup de Grace the one @ E-5, 5-foot step to F-6
Auto-hit and crit, damage: [roll0]

Lyndworm
2010-04-21, 03:23 PM
"Such a subtle warrior, that one." Kharlow says to no one in particular. He shifts away from his previous location, trying to keep his enemies off-guard. The Corporal lets another bolt fly.

Actions -

Move from I-3 to G-1 (15ft of movement). Attack the Kobold in E-3.

Attack roll:
[roll0]

Damage roll:
[roll1]

Critical confirmation:
[roll2]

Critical damage:
[roll3]

I don't remember if I asked already, but are we rolling crit damage or do we just double normal damage?
OoC:
If Kharlow's previous attack missed, then why is the Kobold in that square marked as dead?

sitandbehitski
2010-04-21, 04:09 PM
Levex dashes to the left flank.

"I'll even the odds!" He exclaims as a burst of color springs from his hands striking a line of Kobolds.

I use a move action to go to D1, I'll use a free action to drop my crossbow, and than cast color spray hitting the Kobolds in C3, D3, and E3. Will Save DC of 15.

UndeadCleric
2010-04-21, 08:43 PM
Sorry guys but I cant play this game right now, there is too much going on. Im backing out.

BtanH
2010-04-22, 05:27 AM
Ok sorry Lyndworm you hit and killed him.
As for the turns of Lyndworm and Sitandbehitski - please wait until after the kobolds go (coming soon).
Critical killed another.

BtanH
2010-04-22, 12:22 PM
Ok, so one kobold smacked himself in the face and is uncosious.
Also, one hits lyndworm for 1 damage.
The leader killed undeadcleric (he can't just disapear)
The once unconsious kobolds become more roused (still unconsious though)
BTW - by dead/killed, usualy I mean bleeding and unconsious.
Map is above, please post actions.

Sliver
2010-04-22, 12:25 PM
Attacking F7. Inspiration use:

[roll0] [roll1]

Gah...

sitandbehitski
2010-04-22, 01:17 PM
Levex takes a five-foot step back to I5 and attacks the Kobold in F7.

[roll0]

dmg

[roll1]

BtanH
2010-04-22, 01:22 PM
Sliver misses again
Sitandbehit hits for death.
map updated

BtanH
2010-04-24, 05:11 AM
2 Undead Cleric - dead
3 Sitandbehitski - hit
4 Critical - has yet to post actions
5 Sliver - missed
6 Lyndworm - has yet to post actions
7 Ivius (replaced by CaCO3) - has yet to arrive

Critical
2010-04-24, 06:21 AM
Fisto 5-foot steps to F-6, and attacks with Flurry of Blows, 1st punch at the E-6 Kobold, 2nd punch and slam at the E-7 Kobold.

+4 for prone included.
Punch 1: [roll0] [roll1]
Punch 2: [roll2] [roll3]
Slam: [roll4] [roll5]

Lyndworm
2010-04-24, 07:26 AM
Kharlow manages to evade the brunt of the kobolds attack, though a connection is made. Swiftly, the Corporal moves backwards and sends a bolt flying in retribution.

Actions -

5-Foot step to J-3 and shoot at the kobold in H-3.

Attack roll:
[roll0]

Damage roll:
[roll1]

Critical confirmation:
[roll2]

Critical damage:
[roll3]

BtanH
2010-04-24, 12:05 PM
Full sucsess by you two, 3 more dead.
Their turn
The leader attacks Fisto but misses.
Another moves up behind him and misses as well.
Levex is missed too.
Yet another attacks The corporal for 2 damage.
Map updated, your turns again.

do any of your characters speak dragonic? If yes then they have been saying stuff (just fluff, like ATTACK! and whatnot).

2 Undead Cleric -
3 Sitandbehitski -
4 Critical -
5 Sliver -
6 Lyndworm -
7 CaCO3 - will arrive by the end of the encounter (?) seriosuly, arrive already...

Sliver
2010-04-24, 12:08 PM
Move to K1, shoot at I3.

[roll0] Penalties for shooting into melee included, penalties from trees and such are not.

[roll1]

Critical
2010-04-24, 12:40 PM
"Lots'o'Fisto!" - Fisto said, killing 2 Kobolds at once, pity there wasn't a third one near. Now, as he was facing the leader, he had more work to do.
Okay, a slam flies over to the Kobold at E-7(the unconcious one), a punch goes to the Kobold at E-5, and a non-lethal punch at the leader, then 5-foot step to E-7.
Slam: [roll0] [roll1]
Punches: [roll2] [roll3] ; [roll4] [roll5] non-lethal

BtanH
2010-04-24, 02:02 PM
Sliver misses (again...)
Fisto hits the kobold, but its still in the fight. The unconsious one is dead and the other is fine.

Lyndworm
2010-04-24, 02:52 PM
Kharlow repeats his last action, shifting away from the attacking kobold and loosing a bolt in it's direction.

Actions -

5-Foot step to K-3 and shoot at the kobold in I-3.

Attack roll:
[roll0]

Damage roll:
[roll1]

Critical confirmation:
[roll2]

Critical damage:
[roll3]

BtanH
2010-04-25, 02:38 AM
You hit and its out cold

2 Undead Cleric - dead
3 Sitandbehitski - nothing
4 Critical - missed
5 Sliver - hit
6 Lyndworm - unconsioused one
7 CaCO3 - will arrive by the end of the encounter (?) seriosuly, arrive already...

Sliver
2010-04-25, 02:40 AM

... What? That is the stuff you need to inform your players. I didn't get the impression that CaCO3 needs to say "I arrive" at all.

CaCO3
2010-04-25, 10:29 AM
Moving forth at an immeasurably medium speed, Erech and his mule enter the fray and head for the closest kobold to hit, Erech's hand gripping a morningstar firmly.

He scans the surroundings curtly, and a haze of darkness envelops him briefly as he chants a few words and waves his hands in the air.

(Cast Deathwatch.)

BtanH
2010-04-25, 12:29 PM
... What? That is the stuff you need to inform your players. I didn't get the impression that CaCO3 needs to say "I arrive" at all.

What I meant was arrive OOC and join the campaign. And maybe RP your arrival. I just don't like haveing ghost players. I apoligize if I gave the wrong impression

Map Updated. Waiting on Sit (can i call you that?).

Edit: For CaCO3
The leader is "fragile" also please tell me where you want to be exacly

sitandbehitski
2010-04-26, 04:49 PM
Levex steps to his right and lets loose another crossbow bolt at the last remaining Kobold mook.

Five-foot step to I5, than shoot at the Kobold in F5 (taking -4 for firing into melee) [roll0]

dmg

[roll1]

Also feel free to call me Sit, whatever you want to call me is fine.

BtanH
2010-04-27, 10:27 AM
ok, so Sit misses. I do beleive the kobold next to him is alive and could AoO. Do you still want to do that Sit?

sitandbehitski
2010-04-27, 10:39 AM
Oops, well I think I'll do pretty much the same except I'll five-foot step back to J4 instead of I5.

BtanH
2010-04-27, 10:51 AM
Ok then. Map updated (with kobold actions)
A kobold attacks Levex and Misses. The ones around Fisto attack it(?) and the non-leader hits. Take 3 damage.
Ok back to
iForge, Kharlow, Erech (based on jupies CaCO3?), Levex, and Fisto...
gogogogoggo!

Sliver
2010-04-27, 10:59 AM
iForge moves closer and shoots. I updated the map because you didn't update my latest movement...

[roll0] shooting into melee penalties included, cover from trees not.
[roll1]

OH COME ON! GAHHH!:smallfurious:

sitandbehitski
2010-04-27, 11:20 AM
When Levex's turn comes up he will take a five-foot step back to K4 and shoot another bolt at the Kobold in I4.

[roll0] <- Penalty for shooting into melee included.

dmg

[roll1]

sitandbehitski
2010-04-27, 11:27 AM
Woo-hoo! Rolling for the crit, this might be 2 damage instead of 1!

[roll0]

or alternatively if we roll the crit damage:

[roll1]

BtanH
2010-04-27, 12:51 PM
May as well roll bonus damage...
ok so its out (knocked out) and Sadly sliver misses again... wow.

I updated the map because you didn't update my latest movement...
Sorry SLiver, I must have missed that.

edi - i have some broken kes.

BtanH
2010-04-28, 02:28 PM
Waiting for Lyndworm, Critical and CaCO3.
Edit: Needed to re-subscribe...

Critical
2010-04-28, 04:25 PM
As Fisto did his whirlwind of strikes, he decided it would be best to get to the main objective - capture the leader. He started to wrestle with the leader. "Crushing Fisto!"

My position on the map is incorrect, I said I 5-foot step @ E-7 in the post.

Alright, attacking the leader... Flurried grapple time!
Touch Attack: [roll0] Another one if first missed: [roll1]
If first Touch Attack has hit, then grapple check to do non-lethal damage: [roll2]+4 actually, so it's 15, ; [roll3]

CaCO3
2010-04-28, 08:59 PM
Erech frowns a little at the kobolds before him before hefting his morningstar and swinging it at the lithe goblinoid immediately to the left of him. Glancing at the leader kobold, he sees that the leader is almost dead, and extremely fragile (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Deathwatch).

"Friends, do not use fatal blows on that kobold leader! He is suffering from grievous wounds indeed, and we have been commissioned to take him alive."

Erech vocalizes this as he attacks.

Attack roll:
[roll0]
Damage roll:
[roll1]

BtanH
2010-04-29, 12:36 AM
As Fisto did his whirlwind of strikes, he decided it would be best to get to the main objective - capture the leader. He started to wrestle with the leader. "Crushing Fisto!"

My position on the map is incorrect, I said I 5-foot step @ E-7 in the post.

Alright, attacking the leader... Flurried grapple time!
Touch Attack: [roll0] Another one if first missed: [roll1]
If first Touch Attack has hit, then grapple check to do non-lethal damage: [roll2]+4 actually, so it's 15, ; [roll3]

Ok, sorry about that.
As Fisto grapples the leader, he quickly knocks him into unconsiousness. The other kobolds watch and become worried. Erech hit too but I am unsure of damage...

CaCO3
2010-04-29, 07:35 PM
OOC: No idea what you just said there, Touma-kun. So... rolling...

[roll0]
[roll1]

Is this what you meant?

Lyndworm
2010-04-29, 10:02 PM
Kharlow can't help but let a smirk cross his face as he wounds his target. Righting his face, he sprints away from the kobold at his 1 o'clock. Just as Kharlow stops, he sends another bolt flying towards reptilian hide.

Actions -

Move to G3, spending 5 squares of movement. Attack the kobold in F6.

Attack roll:
[roll0]

Damage roll:
[roll1] + [roll2] = 10

BtanH
2010-04-30, 10:39 AM
so, mr caco3 alread did enough damage o knock ou he kobold so ha is all of hem. he qs are no bleeding, (he have 0 hp). he dead ones are dead (or wil be soon). so, wha do ou gus do? i will assume ou lef our horses somewhere safe...

Sliver
2010-04-30, 11:11 AM
We loot the cart!

BtanH
2010-04-30, 12:23 PM
OOC: Ok, well way to not check for traps... these are kobolds... they always have trapfinding as a class skill.

Well, in the wagon you can see
A large number of sacks, some chests, a bunch of cages (containing chickens) and some other general storage containers.

Sliver
2010-04-30, 12:28 PM
iForge opens one of the cages, takes out a chicken and ties it to it's head with some twine from iForge's sack. (take 10. Enough for something firm)

Then, with it's new focus beast, it searches the c*** out of this cart. Opens anything after searching it.

[roll0] - Search.
[roll1] - DD
[roll2] - open lock

BtanH
2010-04-30, 01:16 PM
iForge opens one of the cages, takes out a chicken and ties it to it's head you tied a chicken to yor head? with some twine from iForge's sack. (take 10. Enough for something firm)

Then, with it's new focus beast I'm sorry, what? , it searches the c*** out of this cart. Opens anything after searching it.

[roll0] - Search.
[roll1] - DD
[roll2] - open lock

Ok, so i am assuming you re-closed the cage.
You find nothing of interest (by this I mean traps).
The sacks contain food supplies (asuming you open one). The other containers also contain other general supplies of the like. More stuff for sustaining a large campsite. Inside the chests you find clothes, and other things of such personal nature. Aditionaly, in the largest chest you find a statue of a god (make know:religon to learn). You also find some gems and a few coins.

Sliver
2010-04-30, 01:20 PM
Yes. iForge has a chicken tied to it's head. It is a beast of focus obviously. iForge sensed that part of it's spirit was tied to this chicken and that tying them together will increase iForge's spiritual power. Or she is just being silly.

"Seems like they were bringing supplies to a campsite" iForge speculates as she waits for someone to bring the horses, ties them to the card and we return to the city.

(while doing that, iForge will start crafting more arrows out of random wood. She has time to get some wood while the horses are being brought in)

BtanH
2010-04-30, 02:10 PM
Ok, so any checks you want to make? Maybe appraise or something? Do you take anything? Do you leave the wagon alown? Do you intend to take it with you? Does having a chicken next to your head apply penalties? Bonuses? Dont answer the last two. I may want to use those...

Sliver
2010-04-30, 02:14 PM
Like I said, we will tie the wagon to some of the horses.

iForge will shove the gems, coins and statue into her sack and will inform her team about sharing the loot at a later date. She also loots the dead. The ally as well.

BtanH
2010-04-30, 02:20 PM
Like I said, we will tie the wagon to some of the horses.

iForge will shove the gems, coins and statue into her sack and will inform her team about sharing the loot at a later date. She also loots the dead. The ally as well.

Ok. the dead have,
1 masterwork small longsword
1 small scale mail
1 small heavy iron shield
12 small spears
12 small slings
Also generic stuff like water skins and clothes.
The ally has... A huge warmace, studded leather and more generic stuff. Sadly the generic stuff and the armor was ripped by the leader when he brutaly murdered you friend there. He is still unconsious BTW and you may want to think about reviving him and talking to him or something.

sitandbehitski
2010-04-30, 03:33 PM
After the caravan has been looted Levex speaks:

"Perhaps we should tie up their leader and than interrogate him. Perhaps find out why the captain of the guard wanted this one alive."

Critical
2010-04-30, 03:45 PM
"He's crushed rather badly." - Fisto says, fixing his body. - "Hey, iForge, are you good at tying things up?"

Sliver
2010-04-30, 03:47 PM
iForge looks at Fisto coldly and shrugs, takes out some rope from the bag and ties the leader up. (taking 10)

The chicken on iForge's head agrees.

BtanH
2010-04-30, 04:02 PM
The chicken helps you, both phsicaly and menaly as it lends its vast knowledge of ropes to you. +2 compentance bonus. ok, so hes tied up and unconsious. i will assume someone got your horses and tied them to the wagon.

edit; spelling needed fixing.

sitandbehitski
2010-04-30, 05:54 PM
"Does someone have the ability to restore his consciousness so that we may question him?"

CaCO3
2010-04-30, 05:54 PM
Erech retracts the morningstar and glances around.

"The battle's over already... Convenient."

He walks over to the cart, scanning the surroundings and seeing the dead/unconscious ally. He aims a questioning look at the most intelligent-looking person of the group (namely, the leader), and a faint glow of white emanates off his fingers.

"Does anyone need healing?"

His vision comes to rest upon the kobold leader, attempting to ascertain exactly how fragile the reptile exactly is.

(Deathwatch still active, tell me his status. :) )

BtanH
2010-05-01, 02:25 AM
for CaCO3
his unconsiouness level is >9000

Also - what about the unconsious other kobolds?

Lyndworm
2010-05-01, 02:46 AM
OoC:
Provided none of the players have a problem with it, Kharlow will begin Coup de Gras-ing all of them with his Shortspear.

BtanH
2010-05-01, 02:49 AM
Ok... Now they are dead. So....

CaCO3
2010-05-01, 04:02 PM
Raising his eyebrows a little, Erech gathers all the waterskins he can find and attempts to drown the ally for 1 round using the collective sum of liquid, wordlessly.

(Get, get, get his HP to 0 and make him become disabled)

BtanH
2010-05-02, 03:40 AM
Raising his eyebrows a little, Erech gathers all the waterskins he can find and attempts to drown the ally for 1 round using the collective sum of liquid, wordlessly.

(Get, get, get his HP to 0 and make him become disabled)

O, btw - I am very changing the drowning rules. And he was already at ~0. In nonleathal. Normal unconsiousness/disabledness.

BtanH
2010-05-02, 01:36 PM
Ok, for coveniences sake, he is at 0 HP.

Sliver
2010-05-02, 01:42 PM
Can we speed up and return to the city now?

BtanH
2010-05-02, 01:46 PM
Ok, if you guys don't want speeded upness just go back in time. You can. We will assume mr. dude is a 0 hp.

As you travel the road of beer, an orc jumps out at you! He yells, in common,
"Give us money or you will die."
Roll listen and spot checks. And maybe initiative if you want to attack him.

Edit: oops acidental edit.

Sliver
2010-05-02, 01:49 PM
"The chicken compels you to join our cause!"

[roll0] diplomacy
[roll1] spot
[roll2] listen

BtanH
2010-05-02, 01:52 PM
Its not very effective. Nothing happened you are as before. Now we wait for the others to do stuff.

Critical
2010-05-02, 04:09 PM
Spot - [roll0]
Listen - [roll1]
Initiative - [roll2]

"Fiiiisto!" - Fisto says, entering a battle stance.

Lyndworm
2010-05-02, 04:53 PM
"What my subtle friends here means to say is that we have no interest in sharing our wealth. You can go along on your way and attempt to rob someone else, or you can die right here. The choice truly is yours, but I would appreciate it if you were to decide quickly. I'm in a bit of a hurry." Kharlow tries to exude an aura of menacing calm as he draws his crossbow.

Actions -

Move action to draw the crossbow, standard action Intimidate check.
[roll0]

BtanH
2010-05-03, 05:25 AM
Alright, need to know where you, the 6 horses, and your prisoner are.
Fisto sees nothing of note.

Sliver
2010-05-03, 05:28 AM
Rex (the chicken, name might change) is on iForge's head. iForge will sit on the prisoner, which will be on the cart. At least one horse will be tied to the wagon

[roll0] initiative

Dang.

BtanH
2010-05-03, 05:50 AM
[roll0] initiative

Dang.

Nice! Ok, I wouldn't say the chicken is on your head... more, tied to it. But whatever. So we wait for everyone else (Lyndworm and Critical for positions, others for positions and rolls)

Critical
2010-05-03, 06:48 AM
Fisto is driving! :smallbiggrin:

BtanH
2010-05-03, 10:02 AM
Fisto is driving! :smallbiggrin:

Ok. So, we have a wagonything.
1-? horses leading it. Fisto is on one of those horses? Or standing on the cart? In a fighting stance...
iForge and rex are on the prisoner, who is in the cart.

Critical
2010-05-03, 01:19 PM
Ok. So, we have a wagonything.
1-? horses leading it. Fisto is on one of those horses? Or standing on the cart? In a fighting stance...
iForge and rex are on the prisoner, who is in the cart.
Uh, someone should direct the horses, you know... :smallconfused:

BtanH
2010-05-03, 01:59 PM
Not my fault :P

Lyndworm
2010-05-03, 11:16 PM
OoC:
I would imagine that Kharlow was riding in the wagon, but jumped out upon seeing the orc. If, do to action limits, you deem this impossible, then Kharlow is still in the wagon.

BtanH
2010-05-04, 03:24 AM
well, I beleive you used your move action for drawing the crosbow, so you can do that while moving. So ok, you are out of the wagon. now we wait for sit and limestone to roll/tell me where they are.

sitandbehitski
2010-05-04, 05:21 PM
spot [roll0]
listen [roll1]
initiative [roll2]

Levex stands up from inside the wagon. "You wouldn't want to hurt us or take our money, I'm your friend!"

Levex casts Charm Person, Will Save DC of 15.

BtanH
2010-05-05, 05:29 AM
spot [roll0]
listen [roll1]
initiative [roll2]

Levex stands up from inside the wagon. "You wouldn't want to hurt us or take our money, I'm your friend!"

Levex casts Charm Person, Will Save DC of 15.

Ugg, says the orc, Yes me like you very, very much.... (he runs over, bullrush tackle hug time (just kidding he is still there and not bullrush/tacklehuggin)). Ok, now we wait for CaCO3.

CaCO3
2010-05-05, 09:02 PM
OOC: Whoo, combat. I guess I'll stay behind and guard the horses. Until like 3rd-level or so, my guy will suck at melee and really combat in general. :D

IC: While his companions rushed forward to engage the orc, Erech stayed somewhat farther away from the orc with the wagons and the horses. Blinking, he immediately loads a bullet into his sling and readies an action to sling it should the orc become aggressive. For the time being, however, Levex seemed to have it under control.

Initiative. [roll0]

BtanH
2010-05-06, 05:46 AM
OOC: Whoo, combat. I guess I'll stay behind and guard the horses. Until like 3rd-level or so, my guy will suck at melee and really combat in general. :D

IC: While his companions rushed forward to engage the orc, Erech stayed somewhat farther away from the orc with the wagons and the horses. Blinking, he immediately loads a bullet into his sling and readies an action to sling it should the orc become aggressive. For the time being, however, Levex seemed to have it under control.
I'm sorry, what? Rushed forward? As far as I know, everyone is in the wagon except you who is behind it
Initiative. [roll0]

Ok, So, will no warning 4 orcs rush out from the bushes near the "beer" road.
(am re making map, with differenct cart shape (bigger)).
Critical and Sit got hit for 9 and 8 damage resectively.
The last orc smacks ifroge for 11. Ow...
Initiative is as follows
You guys (as people are going to act in posting order and you were all faster).
The orcs.

Critical
2010-05-06, 08:24 AM
Ouch. Fisto's at 2 HP.

"Taste some Fiiiiiiiiiiiiistooooooo!" - Fisto says, attacking the orcs rapidly in fury.

Fisto Full-Attacks an orc and 5-foot steps into the vagon. If an orc is dead while there are attacks left, the attacks go to the other nearest orc.

[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]
[roll4] [roll5]

BtanH
2010-05-06, 09:01 AM
You kill one.

sitandbehitski
2010-05-06, 12:57 PM
Levex is at -1 HP right now and slumps unconscious.

I think Levex's Orc "friend" would be upset at his friend being attacked.

BtanH
2010-05-06, 01:05 PM
Levex is at -1 HP right now and slumps unconscious.

I think Levex's Orc "friend" would be upset at his friend being attacked.

As is iForge. Yeah, Mr. Orc here yells (in orcish, does anyone speak orcish?)

BtanH
2010-05-08, 12:10 PM
Please more killing stuff now.

Sliver
2010-05-08, 12:11 PM
iForge kills time. It's weapons aren't effective! :smalleek:

CaCO3
2010-05-08, 06:49 PM
Erech winces at Levex's form falling. Waving his hands around in a large circle to weave a curative incantation while galloping forward on his mule, sparks of electric white jump off his hands to connect with Levex.

"May the wounds of this arcanist be repaired and his body be wrought anew."

[roll0]

Critical
2010-05-08, 07:08 PM
"Anything you can do to repair a Warforged?" - Fisto says, doing what he's best at.

Same as last turn.

[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]
[roll4] [roll5]

Now that's unlucky.

BtanH
2010-05-09, 04:35 AM
waiting on Lyndworm now. Will PM. Then, the orcs have to go. Please save your turn for later.

sitandbehitski
2010-05-12, 03:25 PM
Levex is upright against thanks to the healing magic.

Levex will cast defensively charm person on the orc who attacked him, than as a free action shout "Defend me my friends!".

Cast defensively: [roll0] Will save 15.

BtanH
2010-05-13, 06:43 AM
Kay,. thats another one charmed. Lyndworm has 24 hours before his turn is skipped.

Lyndworm
2010-05-13, 07:33 PM
Kharlow moves swiftly away from the orcs. "I warned you, orc!" The Corporal looses another bolt.

Actions -

Move 2 squares East to A-7. Attack the orc in A-6.

Attack:
[roll0]

Damage:
[roll1]+[roll2]=8

BtanH
2010-05-14, 11:46 AM
Ok, another one down. So, the Charmed orcs say some stuff in Orcish, and then the others all move towards the leader. Will post update map soon.

Ur turn again!

BtanH
2010-05-19, 02:18 PM
Map is updated.

BtanH
2010-05-20, 07:38 PM
Sigh, Is it safe to say this is officialy dead? :smallfrown:

Lyndworm
2010-05-21, 03:42 AM
OoC:
I certainly hope not. I was enjoying myself. I was also under the impression that it wouldn't be my turn again for a while, which is why I haven't posted here in a few days.

Critical
2010-05-21, 03:49 AM
OOC:
Same as Lyndworm, I'm confused on the order.

BtanH
2010-05-21, 07:37 AM
Ok guys! Thanks for the support. To tell the truth, initiaitive never really worked out. It just seemed to be a who ever is faster IRL goes before the others. I think it would be good if we re-rolled init?
I was just discouraged by the lack of activity. Thanks for the activitiy! :smallbiggrin:

sitandbehitski
2010-05-21, 11:12 AM
Sorry, I was also not sure who had initiative so I didn't post.

Initiative: [roll0]

How do you get it to roll and show you the d20 result and the result with modifier?

Sliver
2010-05-21, 11:13 AM
XdY+Z

[roll0]

Critical
2010-05-21, 11:22 AM
Initiative: [roll0]

:smallfrown:

sitandbehitski
2010-05-21, 12:39 PM
Whenever Levex's turn comes up (which judging by the Initiative rolls of others is probably soon) I will use two move actions to get off the wagon and move to the back to L8 by Caco3.

BtanH
2010-05-21, 01:21 PM
Ok guys, so now we need Lyndworm and CaCO3.

Lyndworm
2010-05-21, 05:12 PM
Initiative:
[roll0]

CaCO3
2010-05-25, 10:02 PM
Initiative:
[roll0]

BtanH
2010-05-26, 12:33 PM
ok, init is as follows,
sit (15)
limestone (12)
lyndworm (9)
sliver (8)
critical (6)
orcs (4)

ok, so sit moves. now its ur turn limestone.
sorry for bad typeing, i am typeiung with one habd.

CaCO3
2010-05-26, 06:13 PM
Erech fires another bullet at an orc.

"Virtus legis ob ferire adversari arcessita est-"

Orc to be determined depending on who's most wounded and such, so please update the map.

I guess I'll roll now though.
[roll0]
Damroll
[roll1]

BtanH
2010-05-27, 08:27 AM
Ok, you miss. I'll update the map later. Acualy, I forget the site. Can someone link me too it? Thanks. I can prolly find it, but it will take a few days. Also, over the summer I will be unable to post. So we will have to put this game on hold for a bit. Sorry.

Sliver
2010-05-27, 11:23 AM

BtanH
2010-05-27, 12:16 PM
Thanks Sliver!!! Map is updated. All are uninjured, except for one dead one.

Lyndworm
2010-05-27, 02:47 PM
OoC:
Can I shoot through/past the wagon?

BtanH
2010-05-28, 07:34 AM
Yep. Sorry for slowness of reply.

Lyndworm
2010-05-29, 03:37 AM
Kharlow moves swiftly to his right and sends a bolt flying towards his provoker.

Actions -

Move 2 squares West to A9 (map updated). Attack the lead orc in H7.

Attack:
[roll0]

Damage:
[roll1] + [roll2] = 7
OoC:
Don't worry about it, BtanH. Life happens.

BtanH
2010-05-29, 06:45 AM
Kharlows bolt flies widly not even coming close it the orc.

You guys do know that you don't HAVE to solve this encounter with violence, right? I mean 50% of them are charmed...

BtanH
2010-05-30, 08:27 PM
So, ur turn critical (aka Fisto). I guess confusion caused by sliver being at negative? Also, sliver I need 2 d%s rolled to see if you take bleedingness.

Am I right that CLW heals half to Warforged? I just want to know because that would mean that a CMW would heal 1 and then Sliver would stabilize? Just wondering...

Sliver
2010-05-31, 12:39 AM
Warforged have no Dying state. I'm forever at -1 until someone decides to heal me.

As for healing, yeah, half. But there is the FAQ, which I hate and totally disagree, that says that you round down, making CMW and lesser vigor (lesser vigor being one of the main ways healing a warforged) useless. I hope we can ignore that FAQ here, but you still should be informed. (Some say that the vigor line of spells isn't effected because it gives you fast healing, not directly heals..)

Critical
2010-05-31, 01:59 AM
OOC: Yeah, but Repair X Wounds from SpC heals us fully. :smallbiggrin:

"Charging Fisto!" - Fisto yelled out, moving rapidly to the orc with his fist put forward.

Charge at orc: [roll0] [roll1]

BtanH
2010-05-31, 11:41 AM
Ouch. Three bad rolls.... Umm, you miss. Wildly. And so did Lyndworm. And Limestone managed to miss the ground (jks). Umm, not going well for you guys... Ok.

BtanH
2010-06-01, 03:10 PM
Umm yeah. The orcs do nothing. Except the one that Fisto aimed at grabs him and says something in Orcish. Does anyone here speak orcish? The rest continue talking.

Also, The kobold is now awake and running away. However, you can see he is moving slowly and dripping blood. I guess the orc who attacked Sliver cut the rope too (and his leg). He should be easy to follow....

sitandbehitski
2010-06-01, 03:48 PM
Unfortunately Levex doesn't speak Orcish, he tries to slip off and follow the Kobold leader from a distance sneaking...

Hide [roll0]
Move silently [roll1]

BtanH
2010-06-02, 06:08 PM
Nothing happens as far as the kobold seeing you.

Critical
2010-06-02, 06:52 PM
"Fisto thinks that he needs some repairin'... Or healin', if you will! And somebody, shoot the darned kobold in the leg!" - Fisto says, trying to get the nasty orc off him.

Flurrying the Grapple checks, trying to damage the orc with the grapple checks.

[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]

If the orc is beaten and lets go, 5-feet step to E-6

By the way, fix'd the map for where I am for you. ;)

BtanH
2010-06-02, 07:10 PM
"Fisto thinks that he needs some repairin'... Or healin', if you will! And somebody, shoot the darned kobold in the leg!" - Fisto says, trying to get the nasty orc off him.

Flurrying the Grapple checks, trying to damage the orc with the grapple checks.

[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]

If the orc is beaten and lets go, 5-feet step to E-6

By the way, fix'd the map for where I am for you. ;)

You may want to re-think that. i forgot to say it, but the orc's action is not unkind. It is not a grapple. I apoligize that "grab" seems so violent. It was more a helping thing. They no longer seems angry.
OOC: Ummm, if anyone speaks orcish they would have heard "whoa, did you trip there?".
Thanks for map fixing!

Critical
2010-06-02, 07:21 PM
Hmm, sudden, but OK, revising my actions :smalltongue:

Fisto looked up on the orc who stopped him from hitting and noticed they weren't angry anymore. "W-wha? They aren't angry anymore?" Knocking himself out of his confusion, Fisto remembered about the Kobold, ran up on the carts, jumped off them and attempted to get a hold on the kobold.

I assume he's chargeable, because I don't see him on a map. :smallannoyed: Anyway, charging grapple him, jumping as a part of a charge(+1 bonus for attacking from higher ground)

Jump: [roll0]
Touch Attack: [roll1] +2 from charge, so it's 13
Grapple Check to Hold: [roll2]

BtanH
2010-06-03, 07:42 AM
Hmm, sudden, but OK, revising my actions :smalltongue:

Fisto looked up on the orc who stopped him from hitting and noticed they weren't angry anymore. "W-wha? They aren't angry anymore?" Knocking himself out of his confusion, Fisto remembered about the Kobold, ran up on the carts, jumped off them and attempted to get a hold on the kobold.

I assume he's chargeable, because I don't see him on a map. :smallannoyed: Anyway, charging grapple him, jumping as a part of a charge(+1 bonus for attacking from higher ground)

Jump: [roll0]
Touch Attack: [roll1] +2 from charge, so it's 13
Grapple Check to Hold: [roll2]

Somehow I doubt you can jump the 20+ feet to get there. If you can (I put the kobold on the map now, sorry), You succeed and are grappling.

Critical
2010-06-03, 08:10 AM
Somehow I doubt you can jump the 20+ feet to get there. If you can (I put the kobold on the map now, sorry), You succeed and are grappling.
Woah, and you say that he wasn't far away :smalleek: In that case, just the ordinary charge without the jump, the attack roll is 12 that way.

BtanH
2010-06-03, 01:52 PM
Woah, and you say that he wasn't far away :smalleek: In that case, just the ordinary charge without the jump, the attack roll is 12 that way.

By not far, I meant he was moving at half speed. Sorry. Ok, still sucessful.

CaCO3
2010-06-03, 07:51 PM
"Look at this conveniently shiny object I have in my hand!" Attempting to solve the problem by using shiny objects to distract the orcs, Erech shouts this in Common across the battlefield while muttering a small cantrip under his breath to create light in his hand, simultaneously holding out a silver piece.

"Illustri!"

BtanH
2010-06-04, 05:02 PM
"Look at this conveniently shiny object I have in my hand!" Attempting to solve the problem by using shiny objects to distract the orcs, Erech shouts this in Common across the battlefield while muttering a small cantrip under his breath to create light in his hand, simultaneously holding out a silver piece.

"Illustri!"

Ummm.... the only thing I can say here is "what is this i don't even?!?" But yeah, nothing happens. The orcs don't notice... yet.

BtanH
2010-06-05, 03:12 PM
Umm, lyndworm? I beleive its your turn.

Lyndworm
2010-06-05, 11:38 PM
While eying another target, Kharlow notices that the orcs don't seem hostile anymore. "Hey, orcs! What gives? We have someplace to be, you know. Get out of the road!"

OoC:
My bad.

BtanH
2010-06-06, 03:40 PM
While eying another target, Kharlow notices that the orcs don't seem hostile anymore. "Hey, orcs! What gives? We have someplace to be, you know. Get out of the road!"

OoC:
My bad.

Ok. I will reply soon. Sorry.

BtanH
2010-06-06, 09:06 PM
The orcs look towards you. They seem rather unhappy at being disturbed. The chief orc looks at you and says "Wait. We finish soon." the kobold meanwile continues 20 feet to the right.

Critical
2010-06-07, 04:43 AM
Umm, the Kobold's grappled... :smalleek:

BtanH
2010-06-07, 07:26 AM
Umm, the Kobold's grappled... :smalleek:

Oops. :/ Kobold does nothing. However, make a spot check (if you are near the kobold)

Critical
2010-06-07, 08:06 AM
"Fisto crushes!" - Fisto said, performing a non-lethal pain maneuver on the kobold.

Spot - [roll0]
Hold Check - [roll1]
Flurried Grappled Checks for non-lethal damage: [roll2] [roll3] ; [roll4] [roll5]
EDIT: If hold fails, one of the checks to deal damage is a check to establish a grapple.

sitandbehitski
2010-06-07, 11:39 AM
Levex looks around in the vicinity of the captured Kobold.

Spot check: [roll0]

BtanH
2010-06-07, 12:19 PM
Ok, he is unconsious again. And you see a toad. In the undergrowth...

CaCO3
2010-06-07, 09:53 PM
OOC: Ohmygawd it's a weretoad!

Seeing the orcs calm down, Erech blinks and glances at the surroundings once more, alert for signs of motion.

Spot check.
[roll0]

BtanH
2010-06-08, 07:23 AM
You see nothing. Ok, so lyndworm, and sit's turns now?

sitandbehitski
2010-06-08, 11:11 AM
Seeing that the Kobold is secured, Levex heads back to the wagon with the orcs.

"I'm terribly sorry that this outburst of violence occurred, it seems that it was just a misunderstanding on both our parts. But now that we're both a bit calmer I think we should be able to just both go our separate ways without bothering each other."

Diplomacy check: [roll0]

BtanH
2010-06-08, 03:01 PM
Seeing that the Kobold is secured, Levex heads back to the wagon with the orcs.

"I'm terribly sorry that this outburst of violence occurred, it seems that it was just a misunderstanding on both our parts. But now that we're both a bit calmer I think we should be able to just both go our separate ways without bothering each other."

Diplomacy check: [roll0]

"Uhg" says the lead orc "Squishy man not stop talking. You wait. Quiet like."

sitandbehitski
2010-06-08, 03:08 PM
Able to take a hint, Levex shuts his mouth and waits patiently (and cautiously).