PDA

View Full Version : Delete this thread!

Lord of Syntax
2010-04-08, 01:06 PM
Roland, please delete this, wouldya?

Darklord Xavez
2010-04-09, 11:10 AM
Roland has a lob to do. Don't distract him, there are threads he actually needs to close and can't really bother with stupid requests. Why did you do this, anyways?
-Xavez

sofawall
2010-04-09, 11:35 AM
Roland has a lob to do. Don't distract him, there are threads he actually needs to close and can't really bother with stupid requests. Why did you do this, anyways?
-Xavez

Probably he had an actual thread, then realized it wasn't needed. Note the edit. I could, however, be wrong.

Darklord Xavez
2010-04-09, 11:43 AM
Probably he had an actual thread, then realized it wasn't needed. Note the edit. I could, however, be wrong.

You probably are. You can kill a thread by deleting the OP before anyone else posts. Which he could have done instead of this.
-Xavez

Darklord Xavez
2010-04-09, 11:50 AM
@ Lord of Syntax: If you want, we can all delete our posts and you can delete the OP, thus getting rid of this thread. Oh, and Roland can't delete threads, just lock them and edit posts. And do mind control. So, is my idea fine with you?
-Xavez

sofawall
2010-04-09, 11:57 AM
You can kill a thread by deleting the OP before anyone else posts.

This is false. I just tested.

Darklord Xavez
2010-04-09, 11:58 AM

OK then. Sorry.
-Xavez

arguskos
2010-04-09, 12:00 PM
So THAT's what that thread is for. I was hoping to see you roll against the Cube, honestly. :smalltongue:

Octopus Jack
2010-04-09, 12:00 PM
Instead of getting this deleted (if it's even possible) why don't you turn this into a thread with a purpose?

Darklord Xavez
2010-04-09, 12:01 PM
So THAT's what that thread is for. I was hoping to see you roll against the Cube, honestly. :smalltongue:

What was the thread's title?
-Xavez

arguskos
2010-04-09, 12:01 PM
What was the thread's title?
-Xavez
A thread in the PbP forum. It's pretty obvious.

Darklord Xavez
2010-04-09, 12:04 PM
A thread in the PbP forum. It's pretty obvious.

Sofawall vs. the Borg Cube? My money's on Darth Vader.
-Xavez

druid91
2010-04-09, 12:45 PM
What? anyway I say a bear with a fez would win.

Seatbelt
2010-04-09, 01:34 PM
I'm going to Gencon. Do I need to sign up in advance to play D&D? Are there any events I need as a D&D player and M:tG player, to sign up for?

ryzouken
2010-04-09, 01:49 PM
Not the best place to ask questions. You're better off making your own thread. That said, this thread isn't serving any other purposes, so I'll answer your question anyway.

If the opportunity exists to sign up in advance to play D&D at one of the scheduled events, do so. They usually have it as a sign up in advance type of thing, but with some extra spots for random walkins. Problem is, spots are limited and there are THOUSANDS of people at Gencon normally.

So yeah, sign up in advance. Check if the Gencon site is up and has data available. They've been known in the past to post their schedules in advance so you can plan to play. If you're doing the PTX/World Champion Magic thing, expect to do not a whole lot else, as they usually schedule those events for like 1/3 of the day.

ENJOY! I loved it when I went to Gencon indy way back when. It was a blast, the climax of my entire gaming career. I think I slept maybe 8 hours the entire weekend.

sofawall
2010-04-09, 01:50 PM
I'm going to Gencon. Do I need to sign up in advance to play D&D? Are there any events I need as a D&D player and M:tG player, to sign up for?

I support giving this thread a purpose!

Octopus Jack
2010-04-09, 02:14 PM
I've never been to anything like that, i've only ever gamed with my little group of 4 peoples :'(

Seatbelt
2010-04-09, 03:43 PM
Has anyone had any really positive experiences? Pitfalls to avoid? Is the bar crawl worth it? I feel like getting hammered in dive bars with a lot of nerds could turn into an Epic Event.