PDA

View Full Version : Full Signature Thread.

Penny67
2010-04-09, 01:05 PM
Well, I couldn't find any other threads like this, and thought it would go here. This thread is for posting your full signature, if yours is way too big for normal use. Think of it as storage.

Ikialev
2010-04-09, 01:21 PM
But... what is the point? I can't have a too large signature, because if I had, I would have to trim it. And if I wanted to store the cut parts, I have the notepad.

And why would anybody look at this thread to watch other people's signatures?

Krade
2010-04-09, 02:13 PM
I believe there was a thread like this at one point some time ago (I'm thinking somewhere in the range of 2-3 years ago). It didn't last too long. It is a neat enough idea that, when put into practice, doesn't really pan out all that well. No one is interested enough in signatures to look somewhere else just to see if this person might have put something in theirs worth looking at.

Kobold-Bard
2010-04-09, 02:15 PM
I didn't realise people were this serious about their sigs. I just delete stuff that I don't want anymore, lost forever in the abyss that is the hole under the internet.

Deathslayer7
2010-04-09, 03:39 PM
same except i just keep all the pictures i ever had on photobucket in case i ever need to use them again.

Icewalker
2010-04-09, 05:14 PM
For general signatures, people make their good points. Although it is often useful to keep other databases of info you can link to from your sig: I have a link to a list of my favorite homebrews I've done, and another to a list of quotes I have used before. But those are if anybody wants to see more of what they've seen in my sig, so.

TSGames
2010-04-10, 12:13 PM
I didn't realise people were this serious about their sigs. I just delete stuff that I don't want anymore, lost forever in the abyss that is the hole under the internet.
I don't think this hole exists...Once it's on the internet it is there forever, lurking, waiting to be discovered, gathering power in some forgotten cache until it comes back to seek vengeance on you for trying to delete it. That last part usually happens when you get audited.

Kobold-Bard
2010-04-10, 12:18 PM
I don't think this hole exists...Once it's on the internet it is there forever, lurking, waiting to be discovered, gathering power in some forgotten cache until it comes back to seek vengeance on you for trying to delete it. That last part usually happens when you get audited.

I said there was a hole. I never said Google didn't own the hole :smalltongue: