PDA

View Full Version : Seekers of Brindol IC

MoriHikari
2010-04-09, 10:41 PM
(welcome to the IC thread of Seekers of Brindol)

Each of you has arrived in the town of Brindol for your own reasons. as of now you have come to the tavern, also for your own reasons. There are about 8 other people in the tavern right now. the bartender, behind the bar; and three humans playing cards at a table in the back. four others are spread around the bar. its a lazy day in town for the most part.

Please post what your characters are doing, get to know each other in game.

Tavern map: (R=Humans)
http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz119/Mori-Hikari/mapofbar.jpg

SSGoW
2010-04-10, 02:47 PM
I run into the tavern at full speed in dwarf form and find the bar tender, I panickly ask "where is the men's room!" all the while I look around to try and find it quickly. O_O

One would guess i'm in the loo now haha

paperstsoapco
2010-04-10, 03:05 PM
Sitting in the corner of the bar nearest the door is a rather large, rather disgruntled dragonborn. His scales resemble charcoal, though his chainmail is a bright, glistening silver, showing signs of being recently polished. A greatsword and a plate of food sit on the table in front of him, though it looks like he's barely touched the food.

He rests against his fist, elbow propped up on the table, grunting in restlessness.

Stegoserious
2010-04-10, 05:33 PM
Against the back wall a man dressed in black and grey robes sits alone eating a simple meal of bread, cheese, and ale. He eats in quiet reflection, eyes closed with a patient expression on his face. The other patrons occasionally throw uneasy glances towards him, but he pays them no mind.

TheWickedKing
2010-04-10, 07:04 PM
In the far right corner sits a dwarf. Hide armor, longsword, shield, anyone can tell he's some sort of warrior. He drinks from a cup, glancing at the others from time to time. He seems lost in his thoughts, looking with an empty expression on his face.

OOC
To be clear, the position is from the bartender's view. On the map positioned like you have it, he is sitting at the bottom right table, in the corner.

M.A.T.E.S5
2010-04-12, 11:19 AM
Aodar enters the tavern and takes a cursory look around. He has is red hair pulled back in a ponytail, and his beard is well trimmed. He walks up to the bar and orders a drink. "Your biggest mug of ale, if you please."

He jumps up on a bar stool as he awaits his drink.

SSGoW
2010-04-19, 10:18 PM
I walk out of the bathroom with a smile on my face as I notice there are a lot more people here now.

Stegoserious
2010-04-24, 12:44 AM
Vaharus finishes his meal and rises to bring his plate to the barkeep. No sense in causing any more work for the busy tavern staff than is needful. He is tall with sharp features, handsome but for a slightly crooked nose. He appears to be completely hairless, whether by choice or some slightly strange physical defect it is unclear.

As he places his plate on the bar he grabs the barkeep's attention.
Good sir. Could I trouble you for a tall glass of iced water?

He nods politely to the dwarf seated at the bar as he waits for the barkeep to return with his drink.

MoriHikari
2010-04-24, 01:02 AM
"Sure no problem buddy." the barkeep says taking the plate and getting the water.

(DM note: I'll be using magenta for NPC's)

SSGoW
2010-05-09, 09:58 PM
I look along the walls and any pillars in the room to see if there is anything posted.