PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a metamagic feat

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-04-11, 12:57 PM
There is a feat that allows you to cast without others knowing you're there, seems to come from another location or disguises the spell so it doesn't look like what it is or something like that.

Anyone recall what it's called?

Deth Muncher
2010-04-11, 12:59 PM
There is a feat that allows you to cast without others knowing you're there, seems to come from another location or disguises the spell so it doesn't look like what it is or something like that.

Anyone recall what it's called?

My guess is Invisible Spell from Cityscape. +0 Adjustment, as I recall.

Eurus
2010-04-11, 12:59 PM
Maybe you're thinking of the Disguise Spell skill trick from Complete Scoundrel? I think that's what it's called, anyway.

Keld Denar
2010-04-11, 01:02 PM
The feat is Deceptive Spell. Its in Cityscape (pg 60). Its a +1 level adjustment Metamagic.

erikun
2010-04-11, 02:02 PM
Disguise Spell (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/divine/divineAbilitiesFeats.htm#disguiseSpell) masks where the spell comes from, but it requires you to be making a perform check, and thus, the audience will know you are there. It's a favorite for my Wizard/Bard/Ultimate Magus. For some reason, it's under the Divine Feats category in the SRD.

Apparently Deceptive Spell does the same thing, although I'm not sure about the different requirements.

jokey665
2010-04-11, 02:12 PM
The feat is Deceptive Spell. Its in Cityscape (pg 60). Its a +1 level adjustment Metamagic.

Yeah, it makes the spell originate from somewhere other than you. Combined with the skill trick, nobody can tell what's going on.