PDA

View Full Version : Camp Half-Blood VI: Any more love triangle participants will be shot

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Maximum Zersk
2010-04-11, 05:32 PM
You know what to do, people. Roleplay!

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 05:35 PM
Mike rolls Alex in between himself and said sword.

Seriously. I'm going to start hurling lightning at everything that moves here soon.

Mike keeps choking Alex.

HuzzaH! Repost!!!

Creed
2010-04-11, 05:35 PM
I was planning on using james to scope out the place from air before our plan goes into action. matt says

I'll just meet you there then. I need time to be alone anyway

Viera Champion
2010-04-11, 05:36 PM
Have you ever watched Kill Bill? (I haven't, but I heard about it.)

Anyways, to the new thread!

Yes, a lot, but I haven't seen it in a while, and I don't remember that.

Oh. Uma Thurman is the actress. Woops.

icastflare!
2010-04-11, 05:37 PM
I'll just meet you there then. I need time to be alone anyway

Alright then. matt puts his supplies in his backpack, his cape over his head, and gets on james To Mount Tam! he says

Sahaar
2010-04-11, 05:38 PM
I'm coming, too. This place is getting boring anyhow. When is something significant to the plot gonna happen??

Zexion
2010-04-11, 05:38 PM
Jeparo clicks his fingers and his flying lawn chair grows wheels. He does a wheelie and zooms up the side of the mountain.

Viera Champion
2010-04-11, 05:40 PM
So Uma Thurmanning would just refer to her beating the crap out of Thera really awesomely?

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 05:40 PM
(I know she's an actress, it's just my silly little joke.)

(Mike)
He is pressing it ON YOUR HEAD! You'd be dead before you can turn Alex over.

(Kurama: No, just a knife fight.)

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 05:43 PM
Oh...ok then...Mike looks at the kid with the sword. Still choking Alex.

What do you want?

Hey, funny thing. Just cause you normally throw lightning, but have on many ocasions generated it from places other than your hands, doesn't mean you wont...oh IDK spit it like a dragon breaths fire.

Viera Champion
2010-04-11, 05:45 PM
That's how it's gonna go?
Thera pulls out her own knife. And slashes t the girl.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 05:46 PM

What do you want?

Hey, funny thing. Just cause you normally throw lightning, but have on many ocasions generated it from places other than your hands, doesn't mean you wont...oh IDK spit it like a dragon breaths fire.

...........................The kid shall stab his sword down as soon as he sees you doing anything. Want to risk it?

(Thera)
She holds out her knife and parries.

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 05:46 PM

What do you want?

OOC: That doesn't make sense. You said Mike had gloves that let him throw lightning. Unless he has a retainer of the same sort, I don't understand how he could do that. Also, here's a little comparison: Perseus, son of Zeus, doesn't have any powers, but Mike, son of Zeus, can breathe lightning...

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 05:47 PM
OOC: That doesn't make sense. You said Mike had gloves that let him throw lightning. Unless he has a retainer of the same sort, I don't understand how he could do that. Also, here's a little comparison: Perseus, son of Zeus, doesn't have any powers, but Mike, son of Zeus, can breathe lightning...

Do I NEED to keep posting the same song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pArdXoUT15c)? :smallsigh:

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 05:48 PM
Do I NEED to keep posting the same song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pArdXoUT15c)? :smallsigh:

What? That makes no sense!

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 05:49 PM
{Scrubbed}

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 05:50 PM
First. I have never said that Mike's gauntlets are what makes him throw lightning. Second. I swear to god I will hunt you down and kill you for one more all OoC post in the IC thread. And third, Am I playing Perseus? Or Mike?

Mike is waiting for his question to be answered.

Your the one who first posted here, and you just did again.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 05:51 PM
(Forgive me, but I believe I told you two to stop bickering at the threat of spankings and Hairspray.)

(Mike)
The kid simply looks mischievious. And those two said I was useless. They were wrong!

icastflare!
2010-04-11, 05:52 PM
Alright then. matt puts his supplies in his backpack, his cape over his head, and gets on james To Mount Tam! he says

this happened.

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 05:53 PM
{scrubbed}

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 05:53 PM
this happened.

(Yay! A voice of reason!)
I agree. says Bryn.

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 05:54 PM
Peter starts making out with Alice to get bvdk to stop posting OOC in IC

Peter heads with the others to Mt. Tam, nervous but determined. It helps that he's holding Alice's hand.

Zexion
2010-04-11, 05:55 PM
Jeparo is in the lead, wheeling up Mt. Tam on his Flike wheelchair.

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-11, 05:56 PM
Aaron shines light in useless kid's face.

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 05:56 PM
Hey, see that bolded? That's IC post. Hey, do us all a favor and shut the hell up. Stop your whining and listen to the friggin GM. WP makes the rules. You get to live by them or stop playing.

Mike raises an eyebrow.

What?

He keeps choking Alex.

Sam keeps climbing the hill, getting closer to the mountain

@XtheYeti: I think you are being very disrespectful to me. I am simply stating my opinion, the opinion being that Mike is over-powered. That is my point of view. I DO listen to the GM, btw.

icastflare!
2010-04-11, 05:58 PM
Matt begins to see if he can see anything familiar or anything really from atop james.

Viera Champion
Thera attacks again.

Creed
Peter starts making out with Alice to get bvdk to stop posting OOC in IC

Peter heads with the others to Mt. Tam, nervous but determined. It helps that he's holding Alice's hand.

Don't worry Petey. We'll protect you and your girlfriend Jason says. He's not scorning him, but being really serious.

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 06:00 PM
Alice looks at him. I've got a name, you know.

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 06:01 PM
@XtheYeti: I think you are being very disrespectful to me. I am simply stating my opinion, the opinion being that Mike is over-powered. That is my point of view. I DO listen to the GM, btw.

Bull crap. You post OoC in the IC every day, and get yelled at for it. I'm being as equally disrespectful of you as you are of me, and Mike has had a single power this whole game. The ability to generate lightning. He has had a single skill set this whole game. Unarmed combat. Funny thing. 4 characters have had items to ignore his lighting. He couldn't do anything about that. And no one seems to attack him with weapons for some funny reason...

IC Greg is with Ilja.

Creed
2010-04-11, 06:02 PM
A name that I have been too busy planning how to siege the titan version of Olympus to notice. He extends a hand Jason, Son of Hades. And you are?

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 06:04 PM
Bull crap. You post OoC in the IC every day, and get yelled at for it. I'm being as equally disrespectful of you as you are of me, and Mike has had a single power this whole game. The ability to generate lightning. He has had a single skill set this whole game. Unarmed combat. Funny thing. 4 characters have had items to ignore his lighting. He couldn't do anything about that. And no one seems to attack him with weapons for some funny reason...

IC Greg is with Ilja.

I stopped posting IC. You just did. Again.

Sam calls back down. Does anyone need a break? We'll be at the base of the mountain soon!

Viera Champion
2010-04-11, 06:06 PM
Please stop you two. It's over.

Thera slashes at the girls chest.

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 06:07 PM
Peter rolls his eyes at Jason's "protection" comment but says nothing.

Zexion
2010-04-11, 06:09 PM
Tia is wildly punching Alex.

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 06:10 PM
Assuming that no one needs a break, I guess they arrive at the base of the mountain. Sam sits down on a fallen tree, and takes a swig of water from a bottle. His face brightens immediately, and he gets up and stretches. I've done this hike before. It's long and difficult. We guys should all rest for a few minutes before starting.
---------------
Alice sits down on a rock and motions for Peter to do the same.

Creed
2010-04-11, 06:13 PM
Jason chuckles Imagine if you were half-titan Peter. And you were walking up to Olympus. that's what were doing. I'm freaked on the inside, but I'm not afraid to die. A better life awaits us on the other side of the veil, a better one than most people get. He looks at Greg and Ilja for a minute and lowers his voice to a whisper But if things start going bad, and I mean real bad, like Atlas says ' I'm gonna let a minion hold the world for a sec', I want you to take the others and run. Tell the camp our story. I'm not leaving this mountain until our job is done, dead or alive. Jason smiles. He speeds up his pace and keeps going up the mountain.

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 06:15 PM
Peter sits down with Alice, growing more nervous as they approach the mountain.

He nods at Jason.

bvdk99
1. Everyone's resting right now, Creed.
2. We're walking up Mt. Tam, not the empire state building.
3. Sam goes up to Jennifer. Hey. I'm Sam.

icastflare!
Matt begins to see if he can see anything familiar or anything really from atop james.

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 06:16 PM
Mike is still choking Alex.

The kid is still pressing a sword to his head?

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 06:16 PM
Peter sits down with Alice, growing more nervous as they approach the mountain.

So.. she says.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 06:17 PM
Mike is still choking Alex.

The kid is still pressing a sword to his head?

(Uh, yeah. He is threatening to drive it in IF you continue to choke Alex.)

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 06:19 PM

This happens.

Creed
2010-04-11, 06:19 PM

1: did not see that.
2: I'm comparing a half-blood titan going up the empire state building (as compared to us, half-blood gods, climbing mt.tam.)

Jason stops and takes a swig from a water bottle

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 06:20 PM
This happens.

(Oops!)
She smiles. Hi, I'm Jen.

Woodsman
So.. she says.

"Promise me you won't do anything stupid," Peter blurts out, concerned about Alice.

XtheYeti
(Uh, yeah. He is threatening to drive it in IF you continue to choke Alex.)

...Mike never stopped and the kid never said what he wanted...

Greg is with Ilja.

bvdk99
1: did not see that.
2: I'm comparing a half-blood titan going up the empire state building (as compared to us, half-blood gods, climbing mt.tam.)

Jason stops and takes a swig from a water bottle

1. Oh, sorry.
2. Ah... that makes more sense.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 06:21 PM
...Mike never stopped and the kid never said what he wanted...

(Excuse me for a moment;
*Beats self while calling self idiot.*)

IcemanJRC
2010-04-11, 06:22 PM
(Oops!)
She smiles. Hi, I'm Jen.

Birdie is on her shoulder still and says to new guy,

"And I am Birdie, nice to make your acquaintance."

bvdk99
"Promise me you won't do anything stupid," Peter blurts out, concerned about Alice.

Don't order me around, you *****! Of course I won't, Peter. she says sincerely.

(Oops!)
She smiles. Hi, I'm Jen.

How are you doing? he says, adressing both Birdie and Jen.

Creed
1. Oh, sorry.
2. Ah... that makes more sense.

((yes. yes it does:smallbiggrin:))

Jason makes a small fire with a lighter and a few sticks. he sacrifices a vegitaco and some cornchips from his bag. Anyone else makiung sacrifices to the gods before we head up there?He says to the group

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 06:23 PM
Birdie is on her shoulder still and says,

"And I am Birdie, nice to make your acquaintance."

Jen giggles. She thinks Birdy is cute. (It a sort of, "Aww.... What a cute bird!" way, not a crush.)

icastflare!
2010-04-11, 06:23 PM

this happened .

Matt prays and sacrifices all of his snacks to the gods. He is now dorito-less people!

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 06:24 PM
(Excuse me for a moment;
*Beats self while calling self idiot.*)

You are excused...would the kid like to make his threat now...

Greg is with Ilja....

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 06:24 PM
((yes. yes it does:smallbiggrin:))

Jason makes a small fire with a lighter and a few sticks. he sacrifices a vegitaco and some cornchips from his bag. Anyone else makiung sacrifices to the gods before we head up there?He says to the group

Sam throws in a granola bar from his bag, and Alice does the same.

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 06:26 PM
Peter looks sort of relieved. I'm sorry, it's just... I don't want to lose you."

He throws an apple onto the pile.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 06:27 PM
You are excused...would the kid like to make his threat now...

(Sounds good)
If you continue to choke him, you will be dead.

(Matt)
(I was confused as to what you meant by that.)

Creed
2010-04-11, 06:27 PM
Jason's assesing his supplies I've got 19 squares of ambrosia, and two water bottles of nectar. Anyone low?

Zexion
2010-04-11, 06:28 PM
Jeparo looks at Bryn, and kisses her.
If something happens in there, you run, understand?

Viera Champion
2010-04-11, 06:30 PM
Thera changes her tactics, and lunges at the girl.

XtheYeti
(Sounds good)
If you continue to choke him, you will be dead.

(Matt)
(I was confused as to what you meant by that.)

...the only thing is...at this point...Alex might just be dead...He's been being choked for a very long time...

Mike lets go slightly.

I am no longer choking him.

Zexion
Tia, noticing that Alex is busy with Mike, drops everything and runs the hell away hooks her arms under Alex's and kisses him on the cheek.

(don't worry, I have a plan.
Wait, is Alex unconscious? Because my plan revolves around him being conscious.)

Maximum Zersk
Zero throws an Olive branch from hammerspace into the fire.

waterpenguin43
Jeparo looks at Bryn, and kisses her.
If something happens in there, you run, understand?

I was going to say the same to you. I have twelve liters of water, my longsowrd, and a bottle of nectar.

Tia, noticing that Alex is busy with Mike, drops everything and runs the hell away hooks her arms under Alex's and kisses him on the cheek.

He stops. Oh yeah.

bvdk99
Peter looks sort of relieved. I'm sorry, it's just... I don't want to lose you."

He throws an apple onto the pile.

She smiles, and kisses him. You won't. Trust me.
She proceeds to jump off a cliff.

Zexion
2010-04-11, 06:31 PM
I was going to say the same to you. I have twelve liters of water, my longsword, and a bottle of nectar.
Jeparo looks at Bryn.
I have a lack of any brain cells whatsoever, and no superemotional curse. I'll be fine.

He stops. Oh yeah.
Tia turns to Mike and mouths get chiron before turning back to Alex.
Hey, Alex, my sisters said that you were flirting with them. But that's not true, right? I thought you liked me only, right?.

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 06:32 PM
Wait...what? What just happened? Tia...WHAT?

Greg is with Ilja.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 06:34 PM
(Thera)
The girl jumps to the side, and stabs her knife down at your back.

(Tia)
Yeah, why?

(And there is still a sword on Mike's head, by the way.)

Viera Champion
2010-04-11, 06:36 PM
Unfortunately, Thera hasn't had the new to employ her mother's gift of battle tactics for quite a while, so she's kindof out of it. So she just made a stupi move, and gets stabbed in the back. She screams in pain.

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 06:37 PM
Tia turns to Mike and mouths get chiron before turning back to Alex.
Hey, Alex, my sisters said that you were flirting with them. But that's not true, right? I thought you liked me only, right?.

Mike is being held hostage by a kid with a sword pressed to his head...

Right?

(That is both an OoC question, and a IC statement of what my character is doing)

Question answered.

Mike is still being held by sword point.

icastflare!
to clear it up, matt throws down his snacks to the fire. he then starts circling the mountain on james to see if he can see anything important.

waterpenguin43
Unfortunately, Thera hasn't had the new to employ her mother's gift of battle tactics for quite a while, so she's kindof out of it. So she just made a stupi move, and gets stabbed in the back. She screams in pain.

She shrieks in delight, and moves her knife toward your neck....

Mike is being held hostage by a kid with a sword pressed to his head...

Right?

(That is both an OoC question, and a IC statement of what my character is doing)

(The sword is pressed on his head.)

to clear it up, matt throws down his snacks to the fire. he then starts circling the mountain on james to see if he can see anything important.

(Ah, thanks.)
Matt can see a sea monster, though it is far in the distance.

Zexion
2010-04-11, 06:38 PM
(Tia)
Yeah, why?
(And there is still a sword on Mike's head, by the way.)
She smiles. Okay. I was worried, because... I thought you just liked Aphrodite girls. But now I know that's not true.
She kisses him again, and moves to embrace him in a way that will force him to let go of Mike.

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 06:39 PM
She smiles. Okay. I was worried, because... I thought you just liked Aphrodite girls. But now I know that's not true.
She kisses him again, and moves to embrace him in a way that will force him to let go of Mike.

Ok...here's the thing. Mike is being held by some random other kid....what you're doing is having no effect on Mike being held hostage.

Mike is still being held at sword point...

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 06:39 PM

(Umm.... Alex isn't holding Mike. The random kid is holding a sword to Mike's head.)

Zexion
2010-04-11, 06:42 PM
Ok...here's the thing. Mike is being held by some random other kid....what you're doing is having no effect on Mike being held hostage.

Mike is still being held at sword point...
(DAMMIT! Change of plans, then.)
Tia pushes Alex onto his back, and one of her hands grabs the dagger on the ground. She holds the dagger to Alex's throat, whispers don't move or you get sliced and kicks the girl in the knees.

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 06:42 PM
Hey WP Mike is no longer holding onto Alex right? His hands are free now. Right?

Greg is with Ilja.

icastflare!
2010-04-11, 06:43 PM
matt returns to the group Alright, the only real threat I see for now is a sea monster,but it is far away. Before we go in I just have one last thing to say.

We are here to help save the world. The titans are not going down without a fight. I just want everyone to remember that we are a team. Now lets kick some A(bad matt!) shall we?

Zexion
2010-04-11, 06:44 PM
matt returns to the group Alright, the only real threat I see for now is a sea monster,but it is far away. Before we go in I just have one last thing to say.

We are here to help save the world. The titans are not going down without a fight. I just want everyone to remember that we are a team. Now lets kick some A(bad matt!) shall we?
Jeparo holds up one of his glaives.
Yes!

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 06:45 PM
Hey WP Mike is no longer holding onto Alex right? His hands are free now. Right?

Greg is with Ilja.

Good thinking, Mr. Yeti...

(DAMMIT! Change of plans, then.)
Tia pushes Alex onto his back, and one of her hands grabs the dagger on the ground. She holds the dagger to Alex's throat, whispers don't move or you get sliced and kicks the girl in the knees.

Alex looks like you just took his ego and tore it to shreds.
The girl winces in pain, but keeps moving her knife up Thera's back.

(Jeparo)
Bryn smiles, nods, and holds your hand.

Maximum Zersk
2010-04-11, 06:47 PM

"'Course," Zero responded.

Zexion
Alex looks like you just took his ego and tore it to shreds.
The girl winces in pain, but keeps moving her knife up Thera's back.
Tia smiles coldly at Alex before rolling off of him and into the girl's legs, knocking her down. Then Tia kicks Alex in the face, and puts her knee up for the girl to fall onto.

bvdk99
Well, let's go, then! Sam says, starting up the trail.

Viera Champion
Thera tries to knock the girls legs out from uderneath her with her feet. She winces at the searing pain this sends up her back.

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 06:48 PM
Good thinking, Mr. Yeti...

Mike holds his hands in an attitude of surrender.

I give up.

And then Lightning. A lot of lightning.

Creed
2010-04-11, 06:50 PM
Jason ties a strip of camoflauge around his forehead and smears some mud under his eyes. He has a pile of nectar tied to each leg, and a ziploc bag of ambrosia poking out of the pocket in his jeans. He heads up the mountain ;For Olympus

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 06:51 PM
The girl avoids being tripped by Tia, but falls after what Thera does.
The boy near Mike is spared the worst of it because of his necklace, but is knocked over. He whimpers, then Mike feels the most intense nausea yet; Enough to make him double over.

(Jason)

As you start to head off, mist surrounds you. It blurs your vision and clots your thinking. (Think Mind Fog.)

Zexion
2010-04-11, 06:52 PM
Mike holds his hands in an attitude of surrender.

I give up.

And then Lightning. A lot of lightning.
Tia gets out of the way of the lightning, but not before her arm gets singed.
Ouch.
Angry, she kicks Alex in the face.
Stop that now.

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 06:52 PM
"Guys, we don't stand a chance. They're immortal beings of power greater than the gods. We're a ragtag group of mortal half-bloods," Peter says.

"What we're here to do is save the missing goddesses and campers. Once we do that, we get the Hell outta there."

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 06:54 PM
The girl avoids being tripped by Tia, but falls after what Thera does.
The boy near Mike is spared the worst of it because of his necklace, but is knocked over. He whimpers, then Mike feels the most intense nausea yet; Enough to make him double over.

(Jason)

As you start to head off, mist surrounds you. It blurs your vision and clots your thinking. (Think Mind Fog.)

Mike rolls away from sword kid and gets to his feet, then doubles over and dry heaves. Ashe does so he throws more lightning at sword dude, but might miss horribly due to puking.

Maximum Zersk
2010-04-11, 06:54 PM
"Guys, we don't stand a chance. They're immortal beings of power greater than the gods. We're a ragtag group of mortal half-bloods," Peter says.

"What we're here to do is save the missing goddesses and campers. Once we do that, we get the Hell outta there."

"Has that ever stopped anyone before?" Zero asked.

Zexion
2010-04-11, 06:55 PM

Jeparo tilts his head.
We should get going, Mr. Pessimist.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 06:55 PM

I agree. says Bryn. Jennifer says it too.

(Tia)
You kick Alex in the face, and he grabs your leg.

(Mike)
You miss terribly due to the nausea. The kid starts laughing, and moves towards you with his longsword.

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 06:56 PM
Sam already started, but he calls down: Peter's not being a pessimist; he's being rational and realistic. Now come on!

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 06:57 PM
(Mike)
You miss terribly due to the nausea. The kid starts laughing, and moves towards you with his longsword.

Mike will wipe his eyes clear with one hand and throw a wide spray of lightning with the other, and back up as he's doing so. When he can see again he will aim the lightning.

(Random lightning could strike the wrong target....:smalleek::smallfrown:)

Viera Champion
2010-04-11, 06:58 PM
Thera leaps at the guy Attacking Mike. She tries to stab him in the back of the neck.

Zexion
(Tia)
You kick Alex in the face, and he grabs your leg.
Tia tries to pull away, and then winks at Alex. While he's distracted, she puts the foot he's holding on the ground, brings her other foot up, and stomps on his fingers.

Woodsman
"I'll knock you guys out and drag you back if I have to."

Creed
Mind Fog? On Jason?
Jason closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. He continues forward, single-mindedly trying to overcome the mind-numbing wave roaring over him.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 07:00 PM
Tia tries to pull away, and then winks at Alex. While he's distracted, she puts the foot he's holding on the ground, brings her other foot up, and stomps on his fingers.

He is momentarily distracted: Enough to make him stumble, but not fall. Thera gets a tiny cut in the boys neck before he whirls around to hit her. Mike's lightning hits him, but it hits Tia too.

Mind Fog? On Jason?
Jason closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. He continues forward, single-mindedly trying to overcome the mind-numbing wave roaring over him.

On everyone on the mountain.

(Oh yeah, and Jeparo's girlfriend thinks that Peter is right. Ouch.)

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 07:00 PM
Thera leaps at the guy Attacking Mike. She tries to stab him in the back of the neck.

...oh crap...Mike is just spewing all kind of lightning everywhere...

Greg is with Ilja...

He is momentarily distracted: Enough that Thera can stab him in the neck, but it doesn't go very deep before he jumps away and tries to tackle Tia.

Thera went for the random camper with the sword. Not Alex.

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 07:01 PM

Why the hell would someone be distracted by a wink??

You realize that would kill him. He only put the longsword on because Mike was killing his friend, who Mike attacked, his only justification being that he apparently harassed some Aphrodite girls, who could very well be lying. (I know they're not, but it's still a big assumption)

Alice starts climbing the mountain.

icastflare!
2010-04-11, 07:02 PM
matt says one last thing before he heads off I can only distract them for so long so get to work as fast as you can

Matt notices the mist and holds his breath. Matt flies up as fast to avoid the mind mist. He flies over to the mountain and is going to scare the crap out of the titans forces. He pulls the cape over his head and ties a vial of greek fire to an arrow.He pulls out a megaphone and looks for the nearest enemy

Sahaar
2010-04-11, 07:02 PM
Jake follows Jason closely, looking around for any sign of danger.

Viera Champion
2010-04-11, 07:03 PM
Too bad, Thera doesn't like when people attack her friends, and being near an Aphrodite girl made her remember Sophia and Julie, so she's pissed.

Also, Thera attacked the other guy, not Alex.

Anyway, Thera gets hit and knocked to the ground.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 07:03 PM
Why the hell would someone be distracted by a wink??

(Aphrodite powers.)

Jake feels the wave of mid-fogginess as well.

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 07:05 PM
Peter kills bvdk for posting OOC comments in the IC again climbs the mountain with Alice.

XtheYeti
Mike will wipe his eyes clear with one hand and throw a wide spray of lightning with the other, and back up as he's doing so. When he can see again he will aim the lightning.

(Random lightning could strike the wrong target....:smalleek::smallfrown:)

This stuff...it happened...

And Thera attacked the sword kid not Alex btw WP.

Sahaar
Jake's mind suddenly feels foggy. He stops for a moment, clutches his head, then continues, trying to ignore it.

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 07:06 PM
But I also posted something IC.

Alice puts her arm around Peter.

Creed
2010-04-11, 07:07 PM
Jason's eyes sring open and his kukri appear in his hands. He pulls his hood up and says to Jake Let's do this thing. He charges into the mist.

Sahaar
2010-04-11, 07:13 PM
Jake smiles and follows Jason, charging with his sword drawn.

Whatever's up here, bring it the hell on! For Olympus! He screams.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 07:13 PM
This stuff...it happened...

And Thera attacked the sword kid not Alex btw WP.

(I changed it, see my previous posts.)
So Tia and the scrawny kid that makes you nauseous are hit with lightning.

(Jake, Jason, Jeparo)

Jennifer and Bryn follow you up the mountain. It is silent. Eerily so.

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 07:14 PM
Peter sighs, activates his sword, and looks at Alice.

"Shall we?" he says, using his sword to motion up the mountain.

Creed
2010-04-11, 07:14 PM

FOR OLYMPUS! AND THE MINOR GODS! AND THE NYMPHS! AND THE SPIRTS!

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 07:15 PM

You realize they just started to hike up a mountain?

Edit: Sure. she starts to hike up the mountain.

XtheYeti
He is momentarily distracted: Enough to make him stumble, but not fall. Thera gets a tiny cut in the boys neck before he whirls around to hit her. Mike's lightning hits him, but it hits Tia too.

Mike can see nao?

If he can he hits the sword kid with a aimed bolt. If he can't, he keeps doing more of the same. Spray lightning and try to clear his eyes.

CrimsonAngel
Aaron smacks the scrawny kid with his stick.

Sahaar
FOR OLYMPUS! AND THE MINOR GODS! AND THE NYMPHS! AND THE SPIRTS!

AND THE CHEESE! Says Jake, trying to be funny.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 07:17 PM
Mike can see nao?

If he can he hits the sword kid with a aimed bolt. If he can't, he keeps doing more of the same. Spray lightning and try to clear his eyes.

It doesn't hit, due to his bracelet. But a good whack from Aaron's stick stuns him.

Creed
2010-04-11, 07:18 PM
AND THE CHEESE! Says Jake, trying to be funny.

AND THE BISEXUALS!
Jason is still charging, jumping over any obstacles.

Deadtime for like an hour

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 07:19 PM
It doesn't hit, due to his bracelet. But a good whack from Aaron's stick stuns him.

Mike can see nao, so he charges kid and spear tackles the crap out of him. Trying to disarm him.

Thanks Aaron!

Woodsman
Peter keeps a protective arm around Alice as they move up the mountain. He tries to shake off the mind fog when he reaches it.

waterpenguin43
Mike can see nao, so he charges kid and spear tackles the crap out of him. Trying to disarm him.

Thanks Aaron!

He succeeds in doing so.

(Peter)
Miranda is stroking your spine.

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-11, 07:20 PM
Aaron smacks any bad epople near him. I seem to have lost track.

bvdk99

Thanks Aaron!

How do you know he can see?

And Alice and Sam continue up the mountain.

Viera Champion
Thera struggles to stand.

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 07:21 PM
Peter is seriously creeped out and tries to move away from Miranda.

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 07:21 PM
Mike punches the kid till he's unconscious, then takes the anti-lightning bracelet.

Have I given one of these to Emma yet? Or is Ashley the only one...

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 07:22 PM
Thera struggles to stand.

She succeeds in standing.

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 07:22 PM
How do you know he can see?

Cause if he couldn't see WP would have told me that h'es spraying lightning.

Greg is with Ilja.

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-11, 07:23 PM
Aaron smacks Mike's legs. Always getting into fights. Well, I guess it was fun.

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 07:23 PM
Mike punches the kid till he's unconscious, then takes the anti-lightning bracelet.

Have I given one of these to Emma yet? Or is Ashley the only one...

I'm not trying to be bossy, but shouldn't you wait for WP to say that he's unconscious?

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 07:25 PM
Peter is seriously creeped out and tries to move away from Miranda.

This happened if you wish to respond.

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 07:25 PM
I'm not trying to be bossy, but shouldn't you wait for WP to say that he's unconscious?

I am...that's why I said, "Then he takes"

As in after dude is unconscious. I has nothing to post till dude is unconscious.

Greg is with Ilja.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 07:26 PM

No. Not really. The kid is unconscious after two punches.

(Peter)
She keeps stroking your back. On the plus side, her being near you is clearing the mist.

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 07:27 PM
Peter grudgingly lets her do it, namely to clear up the mist.

Viera Champion
2010-04-11, 07:29 PM
Thera looks at Mike.
Has Matt returned from his quest yet?

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 07:29 PM
After said two punches, and mike looting the anti-lightning bracelet.

Oh come on Aaron. I didn't even through the first shot. Tia did.
Nope. Sorry Thera. Thanks for your help.

Is Alex still awake?

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 07:30 PM
Dexter recovers from deadtime the nausea, groaning.

"I'm sorry, but that was terribly painful. Maybe I just had it worse than you."

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-11, 07:31 PM
I lost track, weren't there other badies? If not, Aaron goes to finaly get ready for the day. He's still in his PJ (I use singular because it's only a shirt) and underwear.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 07:32 PM
Is Alex still awake?

Yes he is.
He leaps on your back, trying to choke you in a way much like how you tried to do to him.

The girl and Alex are still up. Well, the girl is down, but not out.

Zexion
2010-04-11, 07:33 PM
Yes he is.
He leaps on your back, trying to choke you.

Tia moves over to the girl and kicks her in the head. Then she stomps on her head. Then she-
I think you get the idea.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 07:34 PM
Tia moves over to the girl and kicks her in the head. Then she stomps on her head. Then she-
I think you get the idea.

(She just keeps beating her up?)
After getting her head stepped on, she picks up her knife and slashes at your thigh.

bvdk99
Spazz-much? Thera would get like kicked out of camp for that.

@WP: Can we Timeskip till we get to a part of interest on the mountain?

XtheYeti
Yes he is.
He leaps on your back, trying to choke you in a way much like how you tried to do to him.

Mike just grabs his anti-lightning bracelet and tries to rip it off. Alex has 2 choices, let him and get shocked. Stop him by letting go of the choke.

CrimsonAngel
Aaron hears Tia's struggle and goes to blind the bad chick! And then help Mike, ofcourse.

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 07:35 PM
Dexter thwacks the girl in between the eyes with his now fully formed spear.

waterpenguin43

(You mean Tia.)

Well, you lot pretty much just keep climbing. Eventually, Matt hears a cry in pain he recognizes, and a laugh he does not.

Zexion
(She just keeps beating her up?)
After getting her head stepped on, she picks up her knife and slashes at your thigh.
Tia screams and lifts her foot up, then brings her heel down on the girl's temple, knocking her out cold. She then falls to the ground, sobbing in pain.

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 07:36 PM
Aaron hears Tia's struggle and goes to blind the bad chick! And then help Mike, ofcourse.

Sorry, but YOU DO REALIZE THAT THAT WOULD BLIND HER!? SHE WAS JUST DEFENDING HER FRIEND!

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 07:36 PM
(Mike)
He lets go with his bracelet arm, then punches you with the other arm, but still letting go.

Sorry, but YOU DO REALIZE THAT THAT WOULD BLIND HER!? SHE WAS JUST DEFENDING HER FRIEND!

It's light. It's not exactly being cauterized, just dazzled.

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-11, 07:37 PM
The girls that slashed Tia's thigh? She's so nice to Tia!

Woodsman
Peter beats the ever-loving [crap] out of bvdk continues walking up the mountain with Miranda and Alice, still creeped out.
---
Dexter kneels down by Tia. "Let me help you to the infirmary."

bvdk99
Tia screams and lifts her foot up, then brings her heel down on the girl's temple, knocking her out cold. She then falls to the ground, sobbing in pain.

Again, sorry, but that is godmodding, is it not? Maybe she dodges, maybe it doesn't knock her out, etc...

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 07:38 PM
Again, sorry, but that is godmodding, is it not? Maybe she dodges, maybe it doesn't knock her out, etc...

I appreciate your concern, but it does knock her out.

Viera Champion

For what? Standing up and asking if the boy she has a crush on is back yet?

Thera pulls something out of her backpack, and puts it on her head. It's the beret she took from the medusa ashes. It looks so awesome on her.

bvdk99
The girls that slashed Tia's thigh? She's so nice to Tia!

But still! Don't you see the magnitude of that?

XtheYeti

....Umm...yeah, if he goes to blind someone then I think he knows that it would blind them...also...OoC thread.

The second Alex lets go of Mike, Mike rolls forward and then spins. The punch will miss, due to Mike not being there, and Mike will take his fighting stance.

Coward. You attack women and people from behind.

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-11, 07:39 PM
She's evil dude.

Aaron walks to whatever kind of shower this camp may have.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 07:39 PM
For what? Standing up and asking if the boy she has a crush on is back yet?.

(Yeah! You could have really hurt somebody!)

Anyways, the beret is pleasant and comfortable.

....Umm...yeah, if he goes to blind someone then I think he knows that it would blind them...also...OoC thread.

The second Alex lets go of Mike, Mike rolls forward and then spins. The punch will miss, due to Mike not being there, and Mike will take his fighting stance.

Coward. You attack women and people from behind.

(Says the guy who pretends to surrender then shoots lightning. Also, seee the cubtle sexism: Women and people?)

He charges at Mike.

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 07:40 PM
Dexter kneels down by Tia. "Let me help you to the infirmary."

*coughheyZexcough*

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 07:40 PM
She's evil dude.

Aaron walks to whatever kind of shower this camp may have.

THERE IS STILL A FIGHT GOING ON!!!!

Can Mike get a hand here?

Greg is with Ilja.

When Alex charges Mike simply snap kicks him in the knee when he gets close.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 07:42 PM
THERE IS STILL A FIGHT GOING ON!!!!

Can Mike get a hand here?

Greg is with Ilja.

He charges at Mike.

(Remember the son of Ares?)

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-11, 07:42 PM
Oh yeah, sure. Aaron kicks Alex's-or-whoever-Mike-is-fighting's shin! Rip off artist!

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 07:43 PM
When Alex charges Mike simply snap kicks him in the knee when he gets close.

Hiya!!!!! I edited.

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 07:44 PM
Dexter stands up and jabs at the Ares kid with his spear, pulling out his invisibility cap and placing it on his head.

waterpenguin43
Hiya!!!!! I edited.

(What, no Power Bomb?)

He yells in pain as his knee is kicked. Then he leaps at you in pain.

bvdk99
Hiya!!!!! I edited.

Has Mike been hurt AT ALL in this fight?

Does anything happen on the mountain, WP?

Sahaar
2010-04-11, 07:46 PM
Mitchell gives each of his girls a kiss.

------------------

Jake continues up the mountain, right behind Jason.

waterpenguin43
Does anything happen on the mountain, WP?

Well, you lot pretty much just keep climbing. Eventually, Matt hears a cry in pain he recognizes, and a laugh he does not.

..............Comes to mind.

Woodsman
(What, no Power Bomb?)

He yells in pain as his knee is kicked. Then he leaps at you in pain.

Dexter steps around the kids back, shoving the blunt end of his spear into the back of his head (specifically at the point where spine meets skull).

Invisible whilst doing so.

Viera Champion
Thera, wants to help them, but she is too weak to be of any real use at the moment. So she walks off to treat her wounds, looking stylish in her beret. Maybe some Athena kid could welcome her back.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 07:47 PM
Dexter steps around the kids back, shoving the blunt end of his spear into the back of his head (specifically at the point where spine meets skull).

Invisible whilst doing so.

He yells in pain again, but doesn't fall.

XtheYeti
Has Mike been hurt AT ALL in this fight?

Does being stabbed twice count? And all the vomiting?

Greg is with Ilja.
----------------

(power bomb sounds good)

Mike pushes Alex's shoulders down between his knees and tries to lift him to the power bomb position

(you asked for it)

Woodsman
He yells in pain again, but doesn't fall.

Now Dexter goes for the kidneys.

Sahaar
2010-04-11, 07:48 PM
Seeing as WP won't say anything interesting occurs between Mitch and his girls, he gets up.

Just a sec, be right back.

He walks off. He thinks he hears something.

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-11, 07:49 PM
I haven't been hurt at all! Aaron laughs.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 07:49 PM
Does being stabbed twice count? And all the vomiting?

(Does Mike do anything?)
Alex sees the spear, apparently suspended in middair, and tries to wrench it away from him. Then Mike grabs him.

Beans
2010-04-11, 07:50 PM
Um... Ilja is with Greg?
---
Aoife is... place.

XtheYeti
Oh Never mind.

Mike tries to power bomb Alex.

Greg is with Ilja.

Woodsman
(Does Mike do anything?)
Alex sees the spear, apparently suspended in middair, and tries to wrench it away from him.

(Shoulda seen that coming)

Dexter pulls back, keeping a firm grip. He has a plan.

Edit: Actually, he lets go so that Alex stumbles backward into Mike.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 07:53 PM
Um... Ilja is with Greg?

On Mt. Tamalpais. You just heard a familiar scream and an unfamiliar laugh.

(Mike)
He yells and the familiar snapping sound ensues. (I believe your song played in the distance.)

Sahaar
Mitchell looks around for whatever he thought he heard. He thinks he sees something move out of the corner of his eye, but he dissmisses it as him just being tired. He returns to the girls and lies down.

I'm tired. I think I'll just sleep here. You two don't have to stay.

Viera Champion
Mitchell and all his women? Why that's my name and my women! Oops... You aren't talking to me.

Mitch might see Thera.

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 07:54 PM
Dexter removes his cap. "Wow," he says, amazed.

Zexion
2010-04-11, 07:55 PM
Dexter removes his cap. "Wow," he says, amazed.

He grabs his spear and smacks the girl again.
She stands up, and leans on you.
Thank you.

Beans
What was that?
Ilja grips her staff.

waterpenguin43
Eventually, Matt hears a cry in pain he recognizes, and a laugh he does not.

*cough**cough*

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 07:56 PM
She stands up, and leans on you.
Thank you.

Dexter helps her to the infirmary.

XtheYeti
On Mt. Tamalpais. You just heard a familiar scream and an unfamiliar laugh.

(Mike)
He yells and the familiar snapping sound ensues. (I believe your song played in the distance.)

Mike throws Alex over his shoulder and caries him to the Aphrodite cabin. (How did he break his spin? That shouldn't be able to happen. The thing that broke the other kids spine was the tombstone after the power bomb)

Ladies. i have a present for you all.

------------------

Greg draws his short swords.

No clue.

bvdk99
Sam looks worried. We better hurry! he calls down, now starting to jog up the mountain.

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 07:57 PM
Peter starts moving more quickly as well, a worried expression adorning his face.

Zexion
Dexter helps her to the infirmary.
When they reach the infirmary, Tia falls on to the bed, exhausted.
Thank you for helping with Alex.

waterpenguin43
Mike throws Alex over his shoulder and caries him to the Aphrodite cabin. (How did he break his spin? That shouldn't be able to happen. The thing that broke the other kids spine was the tombstone after the power bomb)

Ladies. i have a present for you all.

(Fine, a smashing sound.)
He's still conscious then, and struggling. He tries to punch you in the stomach while upside down.

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-11, 07:58 PM
Aaron can finaly shower? :smallfrown:

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 07:58 PM
When they reach the infirmary, Tia falls on to the bed, exhausted.
Thank you for helping with Alex.

"No problem. Jerk needed to be taken down a notch."

He sits down next to her bed.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 07:59 PM
Aaron can finaly shower? :smallfrown:

(Never!)
He arrives in the shower area.

XtheYeti
(Fine, a smashing sound.)
He's still conscious then, and struggling. He tries to punch you in the stomach while upside down.

Cool. Mike slams him to the ground and beats him in the face till he's unconscious. Then carries him to the Aphrodite cabin.

CrimsonAngel
Aaron streaks to the showers! Aaron streaks halfway to the showers!

Maximum Zersk
2010-04-11, 08:00 PM
Zero starts sprinting up the mountain. He doesn't stop until he's at the stop.

Suddenly the air start taking shape in his hand. It elongates to look like the outline of a Naginata.

He holds it in both hands.

And his eyes start glowing.

bvdk99
Cool. Mike slams him to the ground and beats him in the face till he's unconscious. Then carries him to the Aphrodite cabin.

I'm not trying to be annoying, but again, that is a pretty horrible thing to do.

waterpenguin43

He gets beaten up a lot, then grabs your leg at one point. He then tries to life you up, while you dangle upside down.

(Zero)
Hey. Good job. Now Prometheus will have all those stupid kids.

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 08:01 PM
He gets beaten up a lot, then grabs your leg at one point. He then tries to life you up, while you dangle upside down.

...What? Mike's 6'4 and weighs almost 200 pounds. Mike kicks him in the face a bunch.

And BV...O.o.C Thread....

Beans
2010-04-11, 08:02 PM
Ilja heads up-slope, staff helping to push her up.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 08:03 PM
...What? Mike's 6'4 and weighs almost 200 pounds. Mike kicks him in the face a bunch.

And BV...O.o.C Thread....

(He's a son of Ares. They were like, meant to do this.)
He tries to slam you into the ground headfirst, but can't, as you're kicking him in the face.

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 08:04 PM
(He's a son of Ares. They were like, meant to do this.)
He tries to slam you into the ground headfirst, but can't, as you're kicking him in the face.

...whatever. Works for me. Mike keeps kicking him in the face. Dude seriously can't be able to just get beaten like this for much longer. He's got to get K.O'ed eventually...right?

Greg goes with Ilja.

Maximum Zersk
Zero

"What do you-- AAAH!!!"

He's cut short. Suddenly he clutches his head. After some writhing, he stops moving, then starts floating in the sky. He turns upright, and looks at the others.

The weapon in his hand takes the shape of a sickle.

And his eyes are glowing a golden color.

Viera Champion
Thera goes to find somewhere, where she can perform an iris message.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 08:05 PM
...whatever. Works for me. Mike keeps kicking him in the face. Dude seriously can't be able to just get beaten like this for much longer. He's got to get K.O'ed eventually...right?

Yep. He falls over, unconscious, now.

Thera goes to find somewhere, where she can perform an iris message.

(Much has happened in your absense: Iris is kidnapped, and thus Iris-messages don't work.)

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 08:06 PM
Mike picks him up. Puts him over his shoulder, carries him to the Aphrodite cabin, and drops him in front of the door, then knocks on it. And says.

Ladies. I have a present for you. Come beat up Alex, the creepy stalker guy. I already knocked him out for you.

Viera Champion
2010-04-11, 08:07 PM
...Damn...

Soooo, instead Thera makes her way to the infirmary and collapses at the door.

Woodsman
(Have the rest of the questers reached where Zero is?)

CrimsonAngel
Aaron hopes someone brings him his clothes. He peeks around the corner to see if anyone trustworthy is around.

waterpenguin43
Mike picks him up. Puts him over his shoulder, carries him to the Aphrodite cabin, and drops him in front of the door, then knocks on it. And says.

Ladies. I have a present for you. Come beat up Alex, the creepy stalker guy. I already knocked him out for you.

They smile mischieviously. Thanks.

(Have the rest of the questers reached where Zero is?)

(No.)

Beans
Ilja senses bad things and curses spectacularly in Finnish.
Voi vitun paska pallot paska akka perse kusipää...

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 08:08 PM
Mike finds Emma and Ashley and holds them. He's still bleeding. He just doesn't remember.

----------

Greg looks at Ilja.

What does that mean?

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 08:09 PM
(No.)

(But-but-but)

Peter keeps climbing the mountain at an accelerated pace.

Beans
2010-04-11, 08:10 PM
Still climbing.
Don't ask, Greg.

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 08:11 PM
Alice should have reached where Zero is. (Speed Powers)

Woodsman
Alice should have reached where Zero is. (Speed Powers)

Except Peter wouldn't have let her go without anyone else.

XtheYeti
But I want to know more about your culture. And the language is a large part of that culture.

Greg is still climbing too. He tries to hold Ilja's hand while he does.

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 08:12 PM
Except Peter wouldn't have let her go without anyone else.

Except Peter's not her mom. :smalltongue:

Beans
2010-04-11, 08:13 PM
She doesn't have a free hand to hold.
... It's a stream of curses, of course.

Viera Champion
Aaron hopes someone brings him his clothes. He peeks around the corner to see if anyone trustworthy is around.

Ivan, son of Apollo, walks by. He's trustworthy.

Woodsman
Except Peter's not her mom. :smalltongue:

He may not be a Titan, but he's awful persuasive.

Peter tries to make sure Alice doesn't leave (see?).

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 08:14 PM
Fine. She smiled at him, mouthing the word thanks, but still ran up the mountain at her superpace.

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 08:15 PM
She doesn't have a free hand to hold.
... It's a stream of curses, of course.

Oh yeah. Staff assisted walking.

Oh. That's nice. How does it go again? And which ones are they? I think it would be cool to curse in a different language.

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 08:15 PM
Peter immediately dashes off after her, moving as fast as he can.

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 08:16 PM
Alice and Peter arrive to see Zero in his current state. They can see a muscular, hairy man in red holding a beautiful but badly injured girl like a bird with a broken neck.

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-11, 08:16 PM
Ivan, son of Apollo, walks by. He's trustworthy.

Ivan! IVAN!!! I need you to get my clothes from the center of camp, please! Atleast my underwear! (Once you get there you find a slipper and my shirt.) :smalltongue:

Woodsman
2010-04-11, 08:17 PM
"Oh, [crap]," Peter says.

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 08:18 PM
Mike finds Emma and Ashley and holds them. He's still bleeding. He just doesn't remember.

This WP. It happened...

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 08:18 PM
This WP. It happened...

(Ah, sorry)
Oh my god! Mike, are you okay! they say, running up to you and sobbing.

bvdk99
2010-04-11, 08:19 PM
Alice and Peter arrive to see Zero in his current state. They can see a muscular, hairy man in red holding a beautiful but badly injured girl like a bird with a broken neck.

Alice immediately draws her lasso and twirs it next to her, ready to slash at the man. Let her go.

Beans
2010-04-11, 08:20 PM
SO NOT THE RIGHT TIME, GREGGY.
She sprints after Peter.

waterpenguin43
Alice immediately draws her lasso and twirs it next to her, ready to slash at the man. Let her go.

Hah! As if, mortal! says the man.

XtheYeti
Yeah I'm fine. Just had a bit of a vomiting issue cause of some kids powers. I'm fine. I just need a box of breath mints before I can kiss either of you. Would either of you happen to have said box on you?

Still doesn't know he's bleeding.

---------------

Greg sees Zero.

I agree.

And sprints next to Ilja.

I got your back Ilja.

Viera Champion
2010-04-11, 08:21 PM
Ivan bursts out laughing.
Aaron? How do you leave your clothes in the middle of camp, when you're no where near there in the shower? Did you walk to the shower naked?

CrimsonAngel
2010-04-11, 08:21 PM
I streaked, dude! I don't even know why, please get my clothes!

Beans
2010-04-11, 08:22 PM
Ilja sees the dude and the girl and swallows hard.

Maximum Zersk
2010-04-11, 08:23 PM
Zero stares at the Half-bloods, with an apathetic, yet at the same time psychotic look in his eyes.

Those eyes, they are yellow.

In his hand is a sickle.

The aura he gives off.

It is of a Titan.

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 08:24 PM
Greg is next to Ilja.

We got this. I have faith in you.

Then Aura.

Oh...Mom...I could use some luck...all of it...

waterpenguin43
2010-04-11, 08:26 PM
(Mike)
It's not just puke. Mike, you're covered in blood!

(Zero)
Kill them, my cousin. says the man, laughing cruelly.

Zexion
2010-04-11, 08:26 PM
Tia opens her eyes. Everything seems blurry, but then things clear and she can see Dexter standing over her. She smiles tiredly and slowly sits up and hugs him.

XtheYeti
2010-04-11, 08:27 PM
(Mike)
It's not just puke. Mike, you're covered in blood!

(Zero)
Kill them, my cousin. says the man, laughing cruelly.

Mike looks down.

Oh...I am. Aren't I...Huh...

And he passes out from blood loss.

Beans
2010-04-11, 08:28 PM
... Oh, gods dammit, Zero.
She tries her Hades Voice of Command for the lulz.
Put the sickle down, Zero.
And you, give us the girl.

Viera Champion
2010-04-11, 08:29 PM
I streaked, dude! I don't even know why, please get my clothes!

Ivan bursts out laughing.
Sure be right back.