PDA

View Full Version : 2nd lvl psychic warrior power...

gallagher
2010-04-12, 05:20 PM
so i have a 3rd slot for a psychic warrior power of the second level, of which i dont know what to go with

i currently have disintegrating weapon and strength of my enemy. my 3rd slot i was in between hustle for the extra move action at instant speed, or psionic lions charge for a pounce. then i realized that i have a belt of battle, and how many times am i going to be charging in battle?

i am still considering hustle (because of the instant speed and it generally being a bit more useful) but am still kind of iffy on that. does anybody have a different suggestion on what to take?

Human Paragon 3
2010-04-12, 05:26 PM
I would take hustle anyway. You can hustle into position, full attack, then use your belt of battle for a second full attack.

Or manifest a power and attack.

Optimystik
2010-04-12, 05:29 PM
Dimension Swap makes you a great tank. What's your party makeup? Or is it just you?

EDIT: Hustle has another great use - regaining your focus. For best results, Twin it.

gallagher
2010-04-12, 05:30 PM
Dimension Swap makes you a great tank. What's your party makeup? Or is it just you?

EDIT: Hustle has another great use - regaining your focus. For best results, Twin it.

it is me, as the party sword fighting guy, a spikechain rogue, a blast-o-matic sorcerer, and a bard with a bow

erikun
2010-04-12, 05:37 PM
Or manifest a power and attack.
I'm not sure how you are planning that. Two move actions do not translate into a standard action.

Concealing Amorpha grants a 20% miss chance for minutes/level. Hustle helps with moving places, and as Optimystik mentioned, can let you regain a focus. Psionic Lion’s Charge can be better if you're using some kind of charger build, such as Leap Attack, although it becomes similar to Hustle otherwise. Body Adjustment could be handy for a quick heal, although out of combat healing (generally from others) is a better option. Darkvision, Scent, and Sustenance can all be handy in situations, but aren't necessarily critical.

You also seem to be lacking the first level power Vigor.

MachineWraith
2010-04-12, 05:57 PM
I'm not sure how you are planning that. Two move actions do not translate into a standard action.

Belt of Battle.

Sinfire Titan
2010-04-12, 06:05 PM
Hustle. Combine with Psionic Meditation to regain your focus as a Swift action and a few pp (3 to be precise). Hard to beat that.

Later on, grab Scism too. You get a total of a Full Round's worth of actions if you just spend 3pp/round while that power is active.