PDA

View Full Version : An Incarnum Thread of another sort

alchemyprime
2010-04-13, 11:56 AM
Hey all...

I remembered a few years back, I was working on an incarnum webbook that... after a few PRCs and a few core classes, never really took off.

And the Wizards Boards seem to have deleted the thread, with all the hard work I and the other folks did that didn't get saved.

Would the Playground want me to publish my stuff here for all of your enjoyment? Well, in homebrew, but would 3 new incarnum core classes, a variant system, new feats, and a few PrCs be appreciated here?

And would anyone want to contribute their own stuff?

DragoonWraith
2010-04-13, 11:58 AM
I certainly would! That would be awesome!

Optimystik
2010-04-13, 11:58 AM
Homebrew is always appreciated, and that goes double for under-appreciated systems. :smallsmile:

And did you ever get around to posting your superhero Binder vestiges?

Rauthiss
2010-04-13, 12:16 PM
Yes, Yes, Yes, and one more YES.

alchemyprime
2010-04-13, 01:11 PM
Homebrew is always appreciated, and that goes double for under-appreciated systems. :smallsmile:

And did you ever get around to posting your superhero Binder vestiges?

I remember posting a link to the pdf that was supposed to have them, but I think I may have posted the wrong one. Perhaps tonight I can reupload it and set that all up for yous guys.

Also... lesse... not all of it was mine, but I attribute all of it. Out of the works that were purely mine in the book was the Soultheif (Spelltheif + Incarnate, you could drain Wisdom or Essentia to bolster your own pool, deal Sneak Attack damage with Essentia/Wisdom damage tacked on, and take soulmelds from enemies and use them yourself), and a prestige class or three, including the Midnight Soul Invoker, an incarnum/inocation casting class that was made before Dragonfire Adept came out. But I'd love to make a sister class for Dragonfire Adepts.

Also, I'll scrounge up the files I was able to save and post them tonight or tomorrow. Can we get a vote of confidence? Can we revive the Incarnum Guide?

Glimbur
2010-04-13, 06:02 PM
Go for it. I've got some stuff in my sig, and a PrC for some contest called the SssSsSss (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7666926&postcount=23). Mistakes were made, mostly in naming.