PDA

View Full Version : [3.5e] Outsider Prestige Classes?

Eronai_Jantig
2010-04-13, 09:11 PM
I know they exist, but my google-fu is failing me. Can anyone provide me with a general list of classes that require Outsider as a type?

It's mostly for a thought exercise for a character I'm playing. He might get Outsider as a type, and I just wanted to see if any prestige works for him, even if he did I doubt the classes would be allowed, and besides that he is very late in his build currently (Lvl 13 of a sorcerer gish planning on finishing with Sacred Exorcist.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also for those interested in the build of the character:
Fighter 1, Sorcerer 6, Spell Sword 1, Abjurant Champion 5

Edit: Sorry, Sacred Exorcist, not Divine :P

Zaq
2010-04-13, 09:21 PM
I know that there are a few in the Fiend Folio (Fiend of Possession, Fiend of Corruption, and I think one more, but I may be mistaken) that require you to be an Outsider with the [Evil] subtype. I can't think of anything else that requires the Outsider type, though, aside from maybe some of the weirder things from BoVD. Maybe check Manual of the Planes.

Eronai_Jantig
2010-04-13, 09:43 PM
Yes, unfortunately my character is Chaotic Good, though perhaps not Exalted. I was really hoping for some Good variations on the idea, the Manual of the Planes nor the Planar Handbook had anything.