PDA

View Full Version : Volthawk's Lizardfolk Civilization

DMBlackhart
2010-04-14, 11:50 AM
The nomadic lifestyle of your people has worn thin, and much talk of forming a permanant civilization is heard. You come from a vast deserted wasteland into stormy and harsh swamplands.

The surronding area is dense swampland, storm clouds hang angrily overhead. To the north is a vast forest, and to the south the harsh desert you abandoned. Finally there is a large lake far to the east.

Events!- Day 1

* Your people tire of their travels, and seek to settle down and form a colony. They turn to you, their glorious leader to give them guidance. What shall their colonies name become?

* Your people are worried of the conditions of the marshlands, however they see the growth potential in such a hostile enviroment, and turn to you for the ifnal decision on where they shall begin their new life.

* A large gathering of Raw Materials was found apon entering the marshlands. Enough so to make basic shelters.

(Note you can make any number of "actions" per turn equal to 1 + the number of events of that turn.)

Volthawk
2010-04-14, 12:13 PM
-I get the people to gather up all the raw materials they can.

-I get them to take it all to the lake.

-Start to build the colony by the lake, and it will be called Aredis.

DMBlackhart
2010-04-14, 09:42 PM
Events!- Turn 2

* The civilization of Aredis is born! You have only a few huts built, aligned in a pleasent manner at the lakeshore. Your people are unsatisfied with the amount of shelter.

* A strange green fog rolls in each night from the lack, this is a cause of concern for many of your people.

* Each day a single young member of your tribe has gone missing. Your people wish to show concern for this safety issue.

* After a week has passed you have allotted a good supply of fish, vegitation, and other natural resources.

(You have less housing then your people would like. The fog is causing worry among your people. Younglings are going missing, and not returning. You have a surplus of food and resources. )

(You have 5 actions)

DMBlackhart
2010-04-16, 11:41 AM
The town is in a state of unrest as their new lifestyle goes from bad, to worse. Another month passes, and your tribe has been in a perpetual stalemate. Anytime your people would attempt to advance the forboding fog, and attacks in the night would set you back considerably.

* Your population has fallen drastically over one month

* Your food supply has fallen considerably over one month

(These are on top of your current "events" from the last post. You still only have 5 actions in which to resolve these.)

Volthawk
2010-04-16, 11:50 AM
-I move all the young tribe members to one area of the camp, watched over by some of our most experienced warriors.

-I send people to the woods to get more materials for shelter.

-I send a few of our people, a mix of people with different skills (a bit like a D&D party, now I think about it :smallbiggrin:), to investigate the lake.

DMBlackhart
2010-04-17, 11:53 AM
The comming month shows little hope for your people. The fog, or plague as it has come to be known, has yet to let up, despite many brave adventurers having left a month ago to investigate it. Your people have managed to resist whatever dark temptations are stealing your people, and rotting your food, but it is only a matter of time before your legacy ends.

Events! Turn 4- (Month 3, Summer)

* Your people demand something be done for their safety. Some of the men of the tribe have left to hunt down the adventurers, knowing full well the risks.

* Even more then this have fled, heading off in unknown directions across the world

* Your peoples numbers are almost hopelessly dwindled, however the remaining few keep high hope in their leader.

(You have 4 actions this turn)

Resources/Advancements

- Food (fish, vegitation)
- Basic tools
- Basic weapons
- Wood
-----------
- Construction Techniques (housing and the like)

DMBlackhart
2010-04-19, 02:12 PM
Threads Closed, thanks for playing volthawk.

(If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Do not bother the good players in the OoC)