PDA

View Full Version : Unbalancing weapon

Sydonai
2010-04-16, 11:07 AM
Unbalancing is an enchantment that can be aplied to any weapon, against partially nuetral targets it deal an extra 1d6 damage, against true nuetral targets it deals an extra 2d6 damage. If a partially nuetral individual wields this weapon they gain one negative level, if a true nuetral individual wields this weapon the gain two negative levels.

Balancing is an enchantment that can be aplied to any weapon, against partially nuetral targets it deals an extra 1d6 damage, against targets with an extreme alignment it deals an extra 2d6 damage. If an partally nuetral individual wields this weapon they gain one negative level, if an individual of extreme alignment wields this wepon they gain two negative levels.

What do you think? What are good prices? Would enchntment levels +2 and +3 work?

Silverscale
2010-04-16, 11:49 AM
So basically you're trying to make a Bane/Axiomatic/etc weapon enhancement that effects Nuetrality? Why would anyone be so opposed to neutrality to put this on their weapon? Most neutral creatures are animals....not really a big threat.

Sydonai
2010-04-16, 11:52 AM
The Rilmani for one, The Outlands/Sigil for another. Beside, now you have something to use on the Tarasque.

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-04-16, 11:54 AM
The Rilmani for one, The Outlands/Sigil for another. Beside, now you have something to use on the Tarasque.
And Inevitables.

Sydonai
2010-04-16, 11:58 AM
Right, and the Inevitables. Probably the Slaad to, they are crazy.

Eloel
2010-04-16, 12:36 PM
And Blighters. AKA Druid-gone-bad. (not evil, 'bad')

~LuckyBoneDice~
2010-04-16, 12:52 PM
cool concept. limited function in practice, but cool

Sydonai
2010-04-16, 01:05 PM
cool concept. limited function in practice, but cool

What can I say, it fills a niche.

~LuckyBoneDice~
2010-04-16, 01:07 PM
What can I say, it fills a niche.

good point. What I want though is an enchantment so I can have Sheogorath's magic staff that transforms an item into another at complete random and stops time

Sydonai
2010-04-16, 01:59 PM
Weponized Rod of Wonder+Polymorth any object . You never know whats gonna happen. Have the CL determined by a d20.