PDA

View Full Version : Everything is fine now, do not be alarmed.

EndlessWrath
2010-04-17, 07:39 PM
I'm extremely frustrated with my current issue and just am passing it on, plus if anyone is familiar with these issues (or better yet the solutions!) and could possibly help... that'd be nice too. anyways here's whats going on:

3 times this week. 3 separate times on 3 separate days at 3 different times of day, I have called Blizzard tech support. I called the number, to listen to high pitch music and that awful automated voice message that repeats over and over. I hate automated systems trying to help me with my issue.

The first time I called, My WoW account got hacked/disabled / something.. which has not allowed me to play it since thursday...thats fine. Its not that I'm addicted to the game, its that it just tends to be the game I play when I have time to play video games. So I tried to find out what was going on, called both the billing/account hotline and the Tech support line... I called on thursday and was on hold for an hour with not response. "Must be busy" I say to myself. I called about 5PM EST.. they're open till 8pm PST...so by my knowledge it was 3pm on the west coast..plenty of time.

I called again friday trying to get this fixed, but no one picked up. So far..120 minutes from my phone (I can't use the house phone..it's long distance) have been used trying to fix this issue. So I said screw it, I'd wait till my friend could help and I'd just play Warcraft III. I enjoyed that. My brother and I have 1 CD each.. but since I got my laptop in June, I uploaded one of the two CD sets into my computer. Well, since I uploaded the wrong disk we haven't been able to play online together at the same time for a while. I re-installed today and now the program just won't open. I haven't done a patch yet and I'm not super research savvy, in fact I have a lot of trouble trying to find the answer. So against my will I've called blizzard a 3rd time. At least today I have free minutes. my call is at 00:49:13 already.. which means I'm just under 11 minutes from my first hour of waiting.. oh joy.

Anyone WC3 Savvy enough to help me? If not its okay, I just wanted to express that Blizzard Tech support frustrates me to no end and they need to hire a few more representatives to help...
-Wrath
P.S. If you are a Blizzard representative, I mean no offense to you. It is not you that frustrates me, just the system and automated voicemessages.

EDIT: I finally Got off the phone and fixed the problem with a solution that really worries me. >.> hopefully it works out.

Innis Cabal
2010-04-17, 07:55 PM
Use Skype. You always get a human being. And its free.

EndlessWrath
2010-04-17, 07:59 PM
I have skype. and I'm on skype. But I don't know who I'd contact to get help for a game problem?

-Wrath

Edit: I can't call numbers via skype.. so If thats what you were suggesting... I cannot do that.