PDA

View Full Version : [Pathfinder]Prestige class for Barbarians?

Stone Heart
2010-04-17, 08:57 PM
Are there any good prestige classes for Barbarians in pathfinder? I have not been able to find many that seem to work well as without taking levels of some spellcasting class to create a better cross class one, but I was hoping to keep more on the martial side.

Any suggestions?

Starbuck_II
2010-04-17, 09:11 PM
Are there any good prestige classes for Barbarians in pathfinder? I have not been able to find many that seem to work well as without taking levels of some spellcasting class to create a better cross class one, but I was hoping to keep more on the martial side.

Any suggestions?

http://pathfinder.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Prestige_classes

Student of War? (Seeker of Secrets pg 62)
Chevalier? (Children of the Void pg62)

Stone Heart
2010-04-17, 09:51 PM
Ah thank you, the student of war sounds good but I don't have the seekers of secrets, but that sounds good, can you tell me more about the class (the wiki page had nothing when I went to it for student of war)? I want to know if I should buy it, a little strapped for cash at the moment.

QuantumSteve
2010-04-18, 12:15 PM
While I like many of the new PrCs in Pathfinder, I find Prestiging to be far less necessary than it was in 3.5. Core Class Features are just better and more worth taking.
I don't have access to any of my Pathfinder soft covers at the moment, but I'll let you know if I see anything good when I get a chance.

Person_Man
2010-04-19, 09:06 AM
Theoretically you can use any 3.5 PrC. So Fist of the Forrest, Deepwarden, Frostrager, Runescarred Berserker, Totem Rager, War Hulk, un-errata'd Weretouched Master, and Frenzied Berseker (if you know exactly what you're doing).