PDA

View Full Version : evil ascendant in character thread group 2.

Mystic Muse
2010-04-19, 02:15 AM
This is the in character thread for Jav1, Tacocat, King Tius, Froogleyboy and Reynard.

You all know the story behind the setting.Should I assume you guys are all friends or that you're just in the city and haven't met yet?

jav1
2010-04-19, 12:28 PM
OOC: I'm cool with either.

King Tius
2010-04-19, 09:23 PM
I think being friends is easier

Reynard
2010-04-20, 06:42 AM
I second that.

Mystic Muse
2010-04-26, 01:50 PM
Okay, so you're all in the tavern enjoying various ales, beers, Vodka, booze and wine. (okay, maybe some of those are the same thing. so sue me.:smalltongue:)

anybody feel like making a perception check?

jav1
2010-04-26, 08:16 PM
The filthy priest leans back and chugs down his fifth mug of blackberry ale. He belches loudly, wipes his mouth on the sleeve of his chainmail, and casually saunters around the room to the bartender to see if he can exchange more divine blessings for drinks. As he walks, he tells his morningstar "Elizabeth" to be on the lookout for anyone who might be in need of the Platinum Dragon's guidance.

[roll0]

King Tius
2010-04-26, 08:24 PM
A weird blueish figure sits near the back of the tavern, sipping on water. He eyes the priest as he circles the room and cracks a smile.

"Talking to your weapon again, eh?"

Nimh continues to sit back and people watch, one of his favorite passtimes, being not entirely of this world.

[roll0]

Reynard
2010-04-27, 08:46 AM
Resting his glaive against the bar, Galali takes a quick measure of the room before ordering a pint.

[roll0]

Mystic Muse
2010-04-30, 03:56 PM
to anybody who got fifteen or better.

Did you hear? It sounds like they've caught a god.

nah. it's probably just some random bystander. I honestly doubt they've caught one.

I don't know, Some of the Evil gods aren't too bright but I wouldn't underestimate that there Tiamat. You underestimate any god you wind up dead. You underestimate Tiamat...*shuuders* if a hundredth of what I've heard of her is true, I wouldn't want to Cross her path even if I was as strong as a god.

But still, Do you really think they've caught somebody as intelligent as him? It hardly seems possible.

Like I said, I wouldn't count Tiamat out.She's always........

and you can't make anymore out. (Unless somebody got a Natural 20.)

jav1
2010-05-05, 08:46 PM
Brother Bencent, amused by Nimh's comment, snickered and remarked back over his shoulder, "Arf. arf. arf....."

Suddenly, Brother Bencent shot out his arm holding Elizabeth at the men speaking about Tiamut. "Good girl," Brother Bencent quietly said to the morningstar with a smile.

He approached the men, sheathed his morning star and said, "Hold there peasants. It sounds like you've got some information that me friends here be finding useful. You'd best tell me everything you know about this god and that wench Tiamat and pray that your ignorance hasn't damned us all."

[roll0] Diplomacy

King Tius
2010-05-05, 11:38 PM
The Genasi's interests are piqued by what he's heard. He doesn't get up or change his seating in any way. Instead, he focuses his attention on Benecent's conversation, waiting patiently.

Mystic Muse
2010-05-05, 11:42 PM
"quiet down you moron!" he screams and whispers to you at the same time. (not sure how to describe it.)

"okay, this might just be a rumor, but I heard that Tiamat's captured....." he pauses and looks around, trying to make sure nobody's listening so he doesn't get in trouble "Bahamut."Yay for plothooks!

jav1
2010-05-07, 05:19 PM
Face contorted with pure hatred, Brother Bencent spit in the man's face. "Fiery wench! The unworthy must never speak his name out loud. Henceforth, you must only refer to him as 'The Platinum Dragon.' Do not make me ask you again."

Suddenly a smile appeared on his face and to the other man he said, "Come, me friends will be wanting to hear this story. We will gladly trade your tales with ample drink and food. Be merry, and be welcome." With a flourish, Brother Bencent ushered the men toward the party.