PDA

View Full Version : hexing help please!

Nidogg
2010-04-19, 03:04 PM
One of the unexplored areas of magic i belive. but I suck at most forms of optimisation. so can anyone give me any hints/ tips on how to make my enemys a gibbering wreck whilst muscle man beats the living daylights out of them.

RagnaroksChosen
2010-04-19, 03:22 PM
Are you talking about debuffing? Its actualy a pritty solid method of taking care of enemies.

Clerics/wizards are pritty good. Wizards imo are better.
Specialy necro or enchanters.

Keld Denar
2010-04-19, 03:23 PM
As what? A wizard? Trust me, that concept has been fully fleshed out. Check out The Logic Ninja's Being Batman guide, or Treantmonk20's Guide to Being God. Both tell a wizard how to specialize in debuffing and battlefield controlling so that your party muscle can cleap up the mess.

Nidogg
2010-04-19, 03:25 PM
Thanks Guys those are really helpfull

Note to self, hexing is "debuffing"

RagnaroksChosen
2010-04-19, 03:25 PM
almost thought you where talking about hexblades.

Pluto
2010-04-19, 03:46 PM
Hexblade 2/Archivist 8/Hexer 10 would be a pretty neat gish* and would hex like a champion.

*MAD as hell, but neat.

Play on a hexagonal grid and you'll have it made.

Thajocoth
2010-04-19, 04:15 PM
To hex your opponents optimally, you need to tie them down first. Otherwise the edges of the hexagons you carve into them will be all shaky...

Personally, I prefer playing on boards that are not living... And I've never actually played on a hex grid before...

PersonMan
2010-04-19, 04:27 PM
To hex your opponents optimally, you need to tie them down first. Otherwise the edges of the hexagons you carve into them will be all shaky...

Personally, I prefer playing on boards that are not living... And I've never actually played on a hex grid before...

The only hex grids I've played on before worked pretty well.