12|||||||||||[/table]

Olo Demonsbane
2010-04-19, 07:38 PM
Buffs: At will SLAs:
Guidance
Virtue
Bless

Initiative [roll0]

Description: You see a tall, graceful woman. Her body is scaled and she doesn't really wear or carry anything. Two draconic wings sprout from her back.

Aharon
2010-04-20, 04:24 AM
Sorry, I saw your answer too late and assumed yesterday didn't fly. I'll just make the first post now, can't continue before thursday.

Also, a question: If you repeat 10 minute/level buffs often enough per day that they last more than 12 hours, are they considered all-day buffs? I didn't mention it before, because I hoped somebody would find the time to look over my sheet - but as that didn't happen, I have to ask you.

Start at L1
Buffs

Persistent Haste
Persistent Surge of Freedom
Persistent Confounding Resistance
Persistent Breath of Cleansing
Persistent Fortify Armor
Persistent Universal Aptitude
Persistent Greater Word of Nurturing
Persistent Mystic Rampart
Persistent Greater Seek the Sky
Persistent Sensory Focus

Greater Magic Weapon
Favorable Sacrifice
Primal Instinct
Magic Vestment
Wings of Swift Flying
Cloud Wings
False Life
Create Magic Tattoo
Create Magic Tattoo

The following buffs are only active if repeated 10 minute/level buffs are allowed as all-day buffs:
Weapon Augmentations (on both ends of Quarterstaff and on Armor and Shield Spikes):
Defending (DMG), Spellblade (PGtF)(Dispel Magic)
Defending, Spellblade (Greater Dispel Magic)
Defending, Spellblade (Reaving Dispel (CA))
Defending, Spellblade (Slashing Dispel (PHBII))

Armor Augmentations:
Ghost Ward (MiC)
Greater Silent Moves (DMG)
Greater Spellcatching (Forge of War)

Shield Augmentations:
Ghost Ward
Greater Shadow (DMG)
Greater Spellcatching

Resistance Item
Abyssal Might
Skill Enhancement
Battlemagic Perception
Spiderskin
Halo of Sand
Heroics
Sign
Dweomer Vortex
Benediction
Heroism

Description:
You see a middle-aged man with dry, withered, powdery skin and lifeless, white eyes. He wears a chain shirt and a small, wooden shield, and he holds a quarterstaff in the other hand. There are some dangerously looking spikes on his armor and shield. He also wears a backpack.

Edit: Initiative is in the post below, as I didn't notice you can't roll dice in an edit. First match and all :smalltongue:
Second edit: Initiative will follow once you tell me wether repeated 10 minute buffs are considered daily or not :smallsmile:
Third Edit: How high is the arena, again?

Aharon
2010-04-20, 04:32 AM
Disregard that, I didn't factor in that one of the repeated 10 minute/level buffs improved my initiative.

Olo Demonsbane
2010-04-20, 06:33 PM
They do count. If you cast ANY spell often enough, it counts.

Ceilings are 30ft high.

Claudius Maximus
2010-04-20, 06:47 PM
Only buffs with a duration greater than 12 hours are considered all-day under the current rules.

Aharon:
I just want to note that it has been previously ruled that the AC bonuses from multiple Defending weapons do not stack.

Also, how are you persisting utterances?

Aharon
2010-04-21, 09:24 AM
Claudius Maximus:

@Defending doesn't stack
Great, that puts quite a dent in my AC. Didn't see that on the front page, was it just overlooked by me or isn't it mentioned?

@12 hour buffs
Well, each is repeated 4 times per day to reach a duration higher than 12 hours. It seemed sensible to me that they would be active, too - and Olo agreed. I assumed the rule was there to prevent people loading up on minute/level and round/level buffs they would have no chance to have up all day. But if your ruling stands, I will modify the list. If you change your mind though, may I modify the weapon augmentations? only one of them needs defending now, after all. Thanks for the input :smallsmile:

@Persistent Utterances
It's a rather unorthodox approach, but I believe it to be legal:
It was ruled by Doc Roc that Utterances can be put into wands and scrolls, but not staves, per Tome of Magic, p. 262. As scepters essentially follow the same rules as wands (i.e., their pricing follows a definite formula), I assumed they would also be ok.
I bought wands and scepters containing these utterances, then used a tile (variant of potion, Complete Arcane p. 138) of Metamagic Item (Persistent Spell) on the wands (the tile is activated by breaking it), then used the Truenamer Utterance Rebuild Item (Tome of Magic, p. 249) on the tile. Such tiles can be created by Alchemist Savants, as tiles can be created with Brew Potion (CA, p. 137 states there aren't variant item creation feats neccessary for the creation of variant potions and scrolls.); and Alchemist Savants can put infusions into potions.
I submitted the full sheet to the ToS account and gave detailed descriptions of what I did in the Additional Information section and the Other Notes section of my sheet. As I said, I wished someone would look over it - I didn't see any rules errors in what I did, but perhaps I overlooked something.

Thank you for commenting! :smallsmile:

Doc Roc
2010-04-21, 05:05 PM
Big-thunder has arrived.

http://www.panelsonpages.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/rollingthunder_leftfront_ext_iso.jpg

This match is on-hold until we can chew into the legality of some of the backing endeavors.

As of right now:
CM

As it's not official, defending weapons stack.
The all-day buff rules are already painfully permissive, let's not expand them.
The rest, oh jesus, time to explore.

Aharon
2010-04-23, 09:26 AM
@Olo
Sorry for that, suspected this might happen. But I warned you :smallwink:

@Doc Roc
Any idea how long this will approximately take you?

Best Regards,

Aharon