PDA

View Full Version : Legacy- We got Knights and Imperials IC

Gourtox
2010-04-20, 06:47 PM
The year is 136 ABY. It has been six years since Darth Krayt has taken over most of the Empire. So far the Empire in Exile hasn't done much but solidify the power it has left, but now things are changing.

Gamgee

For first assignment has been a total bust so far. Naboo hasn't shown you much action or a way to stage your death. The most exciting thing that has happened since being stationed here is the murder of a couple of gang bangers. Lucky for you Naboo has some very entertaining underground arenas in the shady part of town and your off duty. You walk into the warehouse that serves as the arena. You hear the sound of Ril, a human who runs these fights. "Hey Jones its nice to see you again. Now listen I got a proposition for ya." He leads you over to a secluded part of the Warehouse that serves as Ril's office. He shuts the door and continues, "We've got a mercenary who just came into town and it seems that he wants to see if you stormies are really as tough as all that propoganda says. If you win I'll give you ten percent of the bets. So what do you say?"

A'den and Seven

Recently your buisness as a merchant/smuggler has brought to Naboo with a shipment of various weapons. Your buyer has requested that you meet him at a local arena. Of course being an arena Caine insisted that they arrive early so that he can he can watch some of the fights. As you walk in a man comes up to you saying, "Hey you look new here, of course with rumors of an Imp fighting I guess we're gonna see alot of new faces here. They call me Strap 'round here and I run the bets so if you ever wanna place one I'm your guy." He looks Caine up and down, "Now you look like you've seen some action. You here to fight?"

Tichrondrius and Imbasel

Your whole lives you've wanted to be Knights and now is your first real test. Your instructors have sent you to Naboo to meet a supporter of Roan Fel and to help him with a task vital to the True Empire. This supporter hasn't yet been revealed to you yet, but you have been told where to meet him. You have been told to talk to a man called Ril and to tell him that Vel sent you. Finding the place wasn't hard at all and you enter behind a human and a Zabrak with drealocks. You see them approached by a man who calls himself Strap and seems to work here. You think he might know where to find this Ril.

A'den
2010-04-20, 11:50 PM
Ulric looked up as the arena man, Strap, came up to him and Caine rumblin' about some sort of fight that sounded pretty one sided, he only half paid attention to Strap talking about the fight and Caine he was mostly interested in offloading the cargo burning a hole in his bays. The Empire took a pretty hard line on smuggling, especially weapons, but the demand for them was high and the pay out was worth the risk.

Ulric pulled at his right cuff of the faded navy blue shirt he had on. A sure sign of irritation when he had servants on Hapes.

"What odds have ya got on the Imp, should be as good as a Stormtrooper at a marksmanship contest?"

He looked around for a moment, "Anything else interesting going on the side?"

Tichrondrius
2010-04-21, 04:15 PM
The girl brushed her hair from her face as a reflex. It didn't really bother her eyes, seeing as she had none, but it became habit anyway. The robes she wore looked drab next to the armor worn by her companion Knight, but she wasn't petty enough to express jealousy over it. A small twinge in the force alerted her to the presence of a man who might know what they were looking for.

"Hey, excuse me, sir?" Nalia said, a little more timidly then she would like, as she stepped up to this guy calling himself Strap. She bowed slightly to Ulric after speaking. "Sorry to interrupt, sir." Before turning back to Straps and waiting to see if he had any information.

Gamgee
2010-04-21, 05:57 PM
"Jones"
"Come on... don't try and **** with me Ril. We both know a fight like this is going to get a good crowd. You know I'm good for it too, just look at how good my last fight went. Drew a good crowd, and now that they know I can win? Cut me in for 15%. All the Stormtroopers I know are little better than your average bar room bouncer. Clumsy and random things."

Actions:
Persuasion [roll0]. That was a good reason come on +2 circumstance modifier?

Imbasel
2010-04-21, 06:02 PM
Drake walks silently next to Nalia, and draws the force upon him to remain patient. Evidently this man, was making some type of wager on himself or something of the sort.

EvenSeven
2010-04-21, 09:08 PM
Caine shakes his head at Strap. "Nah, I'm here on business." He listens curiously as he answers Ulric and the blind girl, then continues, "so tell me more about the fights today? I got some extra credits on me."

Gourtox
2010-04-22, 07:26 PM
Gamgee

"All right, all right. 15%, but no more. Now go out and make us both some money." He smiles and laughs showing you out of the office. "I think you remeber where the main arena is. You'll be starting on the right side.

A'den

He looks at you suspiciously, "That depends on what you mean by on the side. We have betting but if your referring to somethng else, well you'll have to be more specific."

Seven

You see a gleam in his eye as you ask about the bets. "Well you see we have rumors an Imp fighting, a stormie no less. We also have a rodian bouncer named Gweedo fighting a Trandoshan named Gressh who works as gang muscle. 10 to 1 odds in favor of Gweedo. Or we have a guy named Kews fighting a guy named Wes, they're both mercs from out of town. 5 to 1 odds in favor of Wes. So you wanna make a bet?"

Tichrondrius

You sense him looking you up and down. "No need to be excused, I'll gladly help you with whatever you need." You can sense him smiling at you and you can easily tell thats he's hitting on you.

Imbasel

You just sit and watch the events unfold, but you notice "Strap" has taken an interest in Nalia.

EvenSeven
2010-04-23, 07:16 AM
Caine picks at one of his horns thoughtfully. "Put me down for fifty credits each on the Trando and this Kews guy. Also, ahh... I'll say a hundred on the Imp. But do you know who he's up against?"

Tichrondrius
2010-04-23, 02:48 PM
Nalia flushes just a little, but smiles gratefully. "Thank you, sir. I was wondering if you could direct, us," She motioned to both herself and Drake, "Where to find a man named Ril?"

Imbasel
2010-04-23, 03:27 PM
Drake rolls his eyes, as the guy looks at Nalia. Why, was it that people couldn't stay focused on the fem's face. He thinks" Fems don't really appreciate looking at their breasts and then their face."

Drake turns to Strap, and and crosses his arms one eyebrow raised daring him, to be impertinent and saying " Any information, you have for us would be crucial."

Gamgee
2010-04-24, 07:16 PM
"Jones"
He just leaves silently without a word. He heads in the familiar direction of the right side doors. He also recalls from memory what this arena is like. Playing it over in his head to plan out how he is going to do this. As he goes he wraps his black and woolly looking cloak around him tighter to hide his off duty Stormtrooper combat fatigues. He also puts his hood up.

OOC:
So can I remember some details about this arena I am about to go into?

Gourtox
2010-05-02, 02:45 PM
Gamgee

You enter through a door and following procedure you give your weapons to a guard before entering the arena. The arena is basically a pit in the ground with tall slanted walls so the spectators don't miss any of the action and so you cant run. The man on the other side of the arena looks tough but not that much bigger then your average bouncer, but he seems a bit more skilled. Then an announcer's voice comes out of the speakers. "We have a special treat for you people tonight. We have the returning champ Imperial Destruction and a newcomer which rumor says is a deadly mercenary. All in all it'll be a good fight. NOW FIGHT!!!" The man runs toward you and the fight begins.

Make a strength check

Even

"You got it." He takes the offe From what I hear the newcomer seems to be a mercenary here for a job of some sort and wanted to have a little fun. Other then that I don't know." You hear the announcer starting to speak in the background. "Well the fight is starting, come with me." He leads you to the railing overlooking the arena. "Let's see how this goes."

Tichrondrius

His face dampens slightly as you say us. "I don't know where he is, but I'd be happy to help you find him after the fight. you could look for him yourself, but hes probably watching the fight too so it would be kinda redundent."

Imbasel

He looks at you eyes gleaming. "Any information would cost you and ofcourse I'd have to know what kind of information your looking for."

Gamgee
2010-05-02, 11:20 PM
"Jones"
As the man charges at Jones he braces himself.

Actions
Strength Check Initiative if needed. [roll]1d20+9
Edit blah can't edit rolls in. Ill add it into the main thread.

Tichrondrius
2010-05-03, 01:13 PM
She bowed slightly to him. "Very well. Thank for your help. How long will it take? May we sit with you during this 'fight', so we may find him as quickly as possible?"

Imbasel
2010-05-06, 03:14 PM
Drake nods and mutters " Of course, naturally you would be paid. However, lets not talk about this right now as I believe my partner wishes to see the fight. Is that agreeable to you?" Drake looks coldy at the other man staring him down.

EvenSeven
2010-05-10, 06:20 AM
Caine gives Strap a sly wink as the girl asks to sit with him, then realises he’s not familiar with her uniform, or that of her partner. These, he supposes, must be the Imperial Knights he’s heard so much about. He takes a few moments to examine them more carefully, the Miraluka especially, having never actually seen one of their kind before.

He doesn’t give it more than a second thought, though, and moves to find a seat with a good view of the fight. He takes a couple of moments to size up the fighters, then says to Strap, "I put money on the one who’s not making the bull charge, right?"