PDA

View Full Version : The time of change (OOC)

nolispe
2010-04-21, 02:59 AM
So, here is the OOC thread. Sorry about the delay. Please, introduce your characters and pick colors.

Tacitus
2010-04-21, 03:45 AM
Lo-Kag Laststanding Elanith (http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=18772) speaks in Bold SlateGray. He is a mountain of a creature with massive feathered wings. He seems to be built of stone from the heavens now cast in a deathly shadow. He ensures his allies are well protected against his breath weapons and then he lays down suppressive fire from the air and in many ways almost seems to become a dragon on the wing.

industrious
2010-04-21, 05:36 AM
Alan Blackfield (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=199520) speaks in Navy.

He looks pretty much like a well-off scribe or merchant. Nothing really special. Bland, really. Very bland.

I won't be able to post until Saturday, though; I'll be away from my computer starting later today.

elonin
2010-04-21, 06:39 AM
Here's Lance (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=199041). He is a mobile melee type who can move while making a barrage of attacks. Maybe the combination of speedy gonzalez and the ginsu.

Nodwick22
2010-04-21, 07:55 AM
@above....thats just a scary thought....mice should not have knives...EVER

Arrian prefers Dark Olive Green. He is not that fast in combat but can wade in and do massive amounts of damage. Not to mention take massive amouts of damage. He is the strong but silent type.

He stands about 9'0 has horns and a mix of green and gold fur and scales. he also has one gold wing and one green wing

edit okay finished his money spending and feats and HP and is now ready for combat.

Toptomcat
2010-04-21, 10:53 AM
Hestaby will speak in Orange. She is a silver dragon: in her natural form, her notable attributes are a beaklike nose, a tall frill that rises high over her head and continues down the neck and back of her tail, and a pair of smooth, shiny horns. Her body is long and superbly muscled, built on a template that seems generally as feline than reptilian: while standing only four feet tall, her long and sinuous neck and tail put her total length at twelve feet. Her scales are blue-gray with pronounced silver highlights: her hide darkens near the edges of her wings and the end of her frills, and she has a gleam in her eyes that is intelligent bordering on the maniacal.
When adventuring, she spends most of her time inside a great damn contraption that she calls a DragonShell: quadrupedal, it stands sixteen feet high at the shoulder, resembles a stylized, gleaming dragon with perfectly circular, glowing blue eyes. It gives her titanic physical strength and contains a number of other weapons and devices that make her incredibly formidable in combat.
When outside of this huge contraption, she depends on a large variety of oddball magical devices that can accomplish any number of weird things, with a much greater focus on versatility and unusual capabilities than raw power.

elonin
2010-04-21, 05:05 PM
I forgot to state a color but I'll grab Silver. And he isn't a mouse he's a human.

Nodwick22
2010-04-21, 05:06 PM
i didnt think he was a human....just the image of speedy with a knife scares me....

Ixahinon
2010-04-21, 07:11 PM
Synithax (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=152184) will speak in a bold black format, while is actions will remain in standard black.

Synithax is everything that you would hate, in one body. Arrogant, Self-Centered, Sarcastic, Sexist, Racist, and everything in between. He is a strong believer in Survival of the Fittest. The strong are destined to rule the world, with everything under them as fodder to be played with in any way they deem fit. Synithax is not stupid, though. He is fully aware that there is a possibility that someone out there can best him, however unlikely he believes it to be. Should he find his better, he shall humbly yield, and allow that person their place in the ranks of the strong. Proving ones strength does not have to be in a duel, (Though often it does) it can be merely an observation Synithax noticed on how a person he is working with handled a dangerous situation. This does not mean, of course, that he lays down his existence, nor does it mean that he will consider them an ally. They are merely his equal, and nothing else.

Synithax has no friends, and has a great deal of enemies; and to anyone that questions him on this, he seems to like it this way. Though Synithax pays attention to the Ghoul Lord's Teachings, it really only boils down to lip service. Though he is greatful the Ghoul Lord: Doresain brought him back from death under his image, he does not feel a dept needs to be paid. At the very least, he feels Doresain owes him, for spreading his filth across the lands..and that debt is paid in the small amount of power obtained through the dark deity. Either way, Doresain either does not know of Synithax' thoughts about him, or does not care.

He is also not without morals, no matter how minor they may be. Synithax will never kill a child, for he believes that there is no way to determine the child's strength and greatness until it has matured. If Synithax crosses paths with the matured child later on, and notices weakness, then it is fair game. This also does not mean that someone else killing a child on his behalf is not blow him.

Unless there is no other way, Synithax will never slay a female, either. To him, Females are inherently weak, and were never to touch a blade, or wield magic in the first place. The mere fact that they try proves to him that the female sex acknowledges their weakness themselves, and vainly attempts to mask it.

In a duel, Synithax would never 'cheat,' though he will not go out of his way to make the fight 'even.' His favorite (and often successful) tactic is to paralyze the foe before the fight really even begins, and cut down the combatant as he deems fit.

Description:

Synithax does not bother to hide his undead state, unless he is entering a town or city for one reason or another. The 5 foot 11 inch frame is only about 85% covered in flesh that is bloated, rotted, and housing a great deal of insects.

The face attracts the most attention, and it is likely deliberate. The right side of the face is completely devoid of flesh, showing a perfect bleach white skull. The left side of his face is as normal as an undead creature could get. There are no eyes in his sockets. Either the organs rotted out long ago, or they were plucked out.

In cities and towns. Synithax will often alter himself through magical or physical means.

Disclaimer:

I will endeavor to keep everything as PC as possible, so as not to offend anyone at the 'table.' Keep in mind that everything said, is said through IC...Synithax is Evil..not me. If I take it too far...tell me right away, please.

As for 'working well with others.' I'm pretty sure I will be forced to, nonetheless...but you don't need to duel Synithax or anything to 'prove your worth.' It's likely he will see his companions ability in fights, and move on from there

Nodwick22
2010-04-22, 08:41 AM
Kinda wished i had gone with lvl 18 druid instead of dragon shaman....i could be a half-dragon/half-minotaur/half-giant.......riding a T-REX!!!!

Ixahinon
2010-04-22, 12:54 PM
Synithax rides a Devil. :D Bezekira, to be exact. He can speak via telepathy, so I suppose, just in case, I'll give him a Bold Navy color.

Toptomcat
2010-04-23, 10:24 AM
Well, now what?

Ixahinon
2010-04-23, 11:31 AM
More waiting?

elonin
2010-04-23, 05:37 PM
I'm still here.

industrious
2010-04-23, 09:29 PM
Synithax rides a Devil. :D Bezekira, to be exact. He can speak via telepathy, so I suppose, just in case, I'll give him a Bold Navy color.

I'm here too. And I called Navy...

Physical Description: Alan is not in the best physical shape; born slightly underweight, his early years as a manual laborer did little save to make the man seem even more wiry and skinny by comparison. Still, his face is pleasant, if its angles are rather sharp, his gaze piercing, and his long, slim fingers are the envy of many a musician. He dresses in finely made, but simply cut clothing, favoring dark blues and blacks over all other colors.

Ixahinon
2010-04-23, 11:26 PM
I saw you up there, but I figured navy and bold navy were different enough, didn't mean to tread on your territory. :/

Bold Dark Red it is.

industrious
2010-04-25, 02:10 PM
Waiting for IC to start.

nolispe
2010-04-25, 02:20 PM
Sorry, things have been absolutely hectic here. IC will start in about 12 hours.

Nodwick22
2010-04-27, 07:26 PM
once again we are forgotten

Ixahinon
2010-04-27, 10:05 PM
Sad thing is, he's slowing up the other game I'm in too.

nolispe
2010-04-28, 12:29 AM
Please don't kill me. the OP is still being written.
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8390364#post8390364

elonin
2010-04-28, 06:27 AM
We understand that stuff comes up. We are all just looking forward to playing this game.

Ixahinon
2010-04-28, 05:45 PM
Is the OP done?

Nodwick22
2010-05-04, 03:58 PM
i think this thread has died....sadly i would have loved to have destroyed stuff....

*gives CPR to the thread.....yells dont you give up on me ***it*