PDA

View Full Version : Divine trickster (cleric build) 3.5

TheLegendKiller
2010-04-22, 08:30 AM
The Gods are not static, their politics and intrigue are on a scale so vast that mortal's petty squabbles are utterly insignificant. However some gods take an interest in the mortal drama, and grant their sneakier worshipers the power to take what they want, by robbing people blind. These lucky few are the Divine Trickster's

Divine trickster
{table=head]Level|Base Attack<br>Bonus|Fort Save|Ref Save|Will Save|Special|Spells

1st|
+0|
+0|
+2|
+2|Sneak attack +1d6, Skill focus, Turn undead|+1 level of existing spellcasting class

2nd|
+1|
+0|
+3|
+3| Divine trick |+1 level of existing spellcasting class

3rd|
+2|
+1|
+3|
+3|Sneak attack +2d6|+1 level of existing spellcasting class

4th|
+3|
+1|
+4|
+4|Divine trick, skill focus|+1 level of existing spellcasting class

5th|
+3|
+1|
+4|
+4|Sneak attack 3d6, Tricky Spells 1/day, bonus metamagic feat|+1 level of existing spellcasting class

6th|
+4|
+2|
+5|
+5|divine trick|+1 level of existing spellcasting class

7th|
+5|
+2|
+5|
+5|sneak attack 4d6, skill focus|+1 level of existing spellcasting class

8th|
+6|
+2|
+6|
+6|Divine trick|+1 level of existing spellcasting class

9th|
+6|
+3|
+6|
+6|Sneak attack 5d6, Tricky spells 3/day |+1 level of existing spellcasting class

10th|
+7|
+3|
+7|
+7|skill focus, bonus metamagic feat, Divine Trick|+1 level of existing spellcasting class [/table]

REQUIRMENTS
Skills Move silently 8 ranks, Hide 8 ranks, sleight of hand 4 ranks, open lock 4 ranks, knowledge religion 8 ranks
Special Sneak attack 2d6
Spells Able to cast second level divine spells, access to the trickery domain.

CLASS FEATURES

Skill focus

The divine trickster gains skill focus as a bonus feat, usable on any of the following skills: Bluff, hide, move silently, and Sleight of Hand, open lock, disable device
Divine trick

At each indicated level, the divine trickster gains one ability from the following list, powered by spending on turn or rebuke undead attempt, unless otherwise noted using it is a move action, lasts for a number of rounds equal to his charisma modifier

Divine Cloak The trickster gains concealment

Improved divine cloak The user gains invisibility as the greater invisibility spell. You must have improved divine cloak selected to select this

Divine Ambush The divine trickster can add his level + his charisma modifier on sneak attack damage as a swift action, for the next sneak attack he makes in the same round. This damage is divine in nature and not subject to damage reduction.

Divine Thievery The trickster can add his charisma modifier to bluff, move silently, hide,open lock, and sleight of hand checks

Divine Luck The trickster can Reroll any saving throw once, by using a turn or rebuke undead attempt as an immediate action, usable once per round, He must take the result of the second roll, even if its worse

Divine Freebie The divine trickster may use one of the following spell like abilities by using a turn or rebuke undead attempt, this lasts for the spells duration, using the tricksters caster level.
Knock, Find traps, Glibness, Grave strike (see spell compendium or complete adventurer.)

Divine acrobatics The trickster may reroll any climb, jump, or tumble check, using the Better of the two rolls, as an immediate action.

Tricky spells The trickster can apply a metamagic feat to any spell he has prepared without an increase in level, he must know the metamagic feat

Bonus metamagic featThe trickster selects a metamagic feat as a bonus feat

COMMENTS ARE LOVED

Valein
2011-11-08, 02:11 PM
I think this is a really cool class. Better option than Temple Raider of Olidimarra for those that want a little rogue/cleric fun. I'm going to be playing one of these and I was just wondering what your thoughts were on class skills, skill points, and HD for Divine Tricksters?

I was thinking they would probably get D6's, but I'm not as sure about skill pts. They are kinda "roguey" so I was thinking 6, but they get kinda the best of both worlds from cleric and rogue so maybe fewer skill pts is more balanced?

I figured the list would be pretty much the rogue list + knowledge religion?

Thoughts?