PDA

View Full Version : Iconic 3.5 Characters Stats

true_shinken
2010-04-23, 01:20 PM
Hello, folks.
I happen to like the iconic 3.5 characters a lot. Tordek, Lidda, Mialee and the others always seemed very appealing to me.
Enemies & Allies gives'em stats for use as player characters, bot those don't include prestige classes or anything. Along the years, illustrations and examples have provided us with possible outcomes to their builds - like Mialee presented as a Candlecaster on Tome & Blood, Jozan mentioned as a Divine Oracle in Defenders of the Faith, Regdar using the clockwork armor and the like.
I was thinking of stating them at the lowest level possible that includes of of their abilities, just for the heck of it. Does anyone know of books in which more of their abilities are mentioned?
Thanks a lot

Amphetryon
2010-04-23, 01:40 PM
IIRC, all the iconics were built using the default array: 15 14 13 12 10 8.

true_shinken
2010-04-25, 12:46 PM
IIRC, all the iconics were built using the default array: 15 14 13 12 10 8.

Thanks, Amphetryon.

GolemsVoice
2010-04-25, 12:52 PM
Which I find a bit... lacking, to be honest.

Temotei
2010-04-25, 12:56 PM
Lidda has 17 Dexterity and 10 Strength after racial modifiers. She takes two levels of rogue in a row according to the Player's Handbook.
Tordek has 15 Constitution at one point...I'm not sure if that's before or after racial modifiers though.
Vadania the half-elf druid has 13 Constitution and 12 Intelligence. Her animal companion is a wolf.
Jozan's chosen domains are Good and Healing.
Mialee is a generalist.
Nebin is an illusionist.
Alhandra probably has 15 Charisma, as most of the examples were keyed off of 15 Charisma.

true_shinken
2010-04-26, 07:56 AM
Lidda has 17 Dexterity and 10 Strength after racial modifiers. She takes two levels of rogue in a row according to the Player's Handbook.
Tordek has 15 Constitution at one point...I'm not sure if that's before or after racial modifiers though.
Vadania the half-elf druid has 13 Constitution and 12 Intelligence. Her animal companion is a wolf.
Jozan's chosen domains are Good and Healing.
Mialee is a generalist.
Nebin is an illusionist.
Alhandra probably has 15 Charisma, as most of the examples were keyed off of 15 Charisma.

Wow, that's a lot. Thanks!

Tengu_temp
2010-04-26, 08:56 AM
Charisma is Mialee's dumpstat. Which explains why she looks like a mutated elf/cricket hybrid.

Eldariel
2010-04-26, 11:29 AM
Charisma is Mialee's dumpstat. Which explains why she looks like a mutated elf/cricket hybrid.

I'd say it's mostly a consequence of her background in Sigil Prep (being the athletic team's favorite workout, etc.). Someone eventually got annoyed with her stealing boyfriends and stole a scroll of Polymorph Any Object and turned her from an elf into mutant frog. This also broke her self-esteem hence the drop in Charisma and pursuits of hermetic wizardhood. And focus on blowing things up, so nobody will give her the wrong look about her looks too. And eventual ability to PAO herself back to an Elf.