PDA

View Full Version : {ACRO!!} Good League of Good LIV: Sleeping with the Lights On

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

horngeek
2010-05-25, 09:10 PM
Zamira nods. "...I know what you mean."

lord pringle
2010-05-25, 09:52 PM
Claire wakes Quinn with a good shaking.

The Bushranger
2010-05-26, 12:25 AM
Shrike nods, finishing her note, and stands. "Well then. Shall we be off?"

---

Quinn starts, sitting up and blinking, rubbing her eyes.
"Huh?! What? Oh, hey, Claire." She smiles happily at her friend. "Whats up?"

horngeek
2010-05-26, 12:31 AM
Zamira nods! And heads out.

The Bushranger
2010-05-26, 12:52 AM
And Shrike follows...

...reaching to take Zamira's hand as soon as they're out of the infirmary, slumping a bit.
"I needed out...I'm not really that well yet," she admits.

horngeek
2010-05-26, 12:57 AM
Zamira looks at her. "...do you mind resting in our cabin?"

The Bushranger
2010-05-26, 01:00 AM
"...was kinda hoping for it, actually," Shrike admits with a lopsided grin. "Remind me next time not to jump on top of somebody who can do something like that..." Even if it did feel good at the time...

horngeek
2010-05-26, 01:03 AM
Zamira nods, and helps Shrike to their cabin!

...then deadtimes.

The Bushranger
2010-05-26, 01:07 AM
Shrike deadtimes as well as they enter the door.

(('night!))

horngeek
2010-05-26, 03:16 PM
Zamira will help Shrike to lie down!

----

Abigail grins at the hug!

----

Caros, in the meantime, is still scribbling down stuff in his book.

Earl of Purple
2010-05-26, 05:18 PM
There is a girl aged somewhere between seven and nine skipping around. Her long black hair is in a ponytail, and her green eyes sparkle curiously (that is, she's curious, not the sparkle). She is wearing a denim dress and a rucksack, and in her hands is a teddybear with a repair-stitch down his belly. The teddy is held gently but firmly, and above all carefully.

Also around somewhere is a black-haired man wearing a posh business suit that was tailored for him. He's also wearing sunglasses, which hide his eyes from sight. He can still see out, however. The man is eating some fudge, and is most certainly enjoying it.

((Deadtime; back later))

lord pringle
2010-05-26, 05:59 PM
Quinn starts, sitting up and blinking, rubbing her eyes.
"Huh?! What? Oh, hey, Claire." She smiles happily at her friend. "Whats up?"

Claire shoves the potion in Quinn's face and says C-c-c-can you see if this potion has any side affects?

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-26, 06:18 PM
"Why?" she asks, eying Anshu with hostility.

"Because Nimai told us about how you felt. I'm sorry for what I've done, and now that you're here, now that you're real, I'll do what I can to make it up to you." Anshu walks over and - after a moment's hesitation - gives her a hug.

Jamie smiles more, not sure why Anshu is hugging Maralah, but figuring it's a Good Thing. "And we want to be your friends and help you!" she quickly adds.

"Will you love me?"

"Yes. I promise."

Maralah starts to sniffle and hugs Anshu back. He gives her a gentle squeeze, and then steps back to make way for Cerise to give the girl another hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Welcome to the family, Maralah."

Maralah is speechless, tears streaming down her cheeks as she smiles.

horngeek
2010-05-26, 06:23 PM
Abigail grins.

----

Caros is still sketching.

The Bushranger
2010-05-26, 07:09 PM
D'awwwww...

Jamie's smile grows more, and she gives Nimai's hand a squeeze.
Even though she's still a good bit confused by the goings-on. :smalltongue:

---

[Infirmary, timestream 2]

Claire shoves the potion in Quinn's face and says C-c-c-can you see if this potion has any side affects?

Quinn eeps a bit and leans back, then smiles at the over-eager Claire. "Well, I suppose I could. I [i]do have a paper cut..."
She takes the potion.
Drink Me!
:smalleek:

---

[Cabin 8, either timestream]

Shrike stretches out on the bed, wincing a little as she does so. "You...weren't hurt, were you?" she asks Zamira.

horngeek
2010-05-26, 07:10 PM
"Some burns. I managed to get patched up, though."

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-26, 07:22 PM
[Infirmary, timestream 1]

D'awwwww...

Jamie's smile grows more, and she gives Nimai's hand a squeeze.
Even though she's still a good bit confused by the goings-on. :smalltongue:

Nimai climbs up on the bed to give her new sister a happy hug. "Are you feeling better? Can you come out?"

Anshu looks around for a nurse or doctor or other medical person.

horngeek
2010-05-26, 07:23 PM
Brianna comes over! To do a check on Maralah.

The Bushranger
2010-05-26, 07:29 PM
"I want to get to know you better too!" Jamie adds, stepping forwards and trying to take Maralah's hand for a sisterly squeeze.

---

Shrike looks relieved. "Good. Don't want you dying on me either." She chuckles a bit.

((also, dinner))

horngeek
2010-05-26, 07:31 PM
Zamira chuckles!

Then, because my battery is very low, deadtimes for about half an hour.

happyturtle
2010-05-26, 07:34 PM
Nurse Piper is around doing medical duties as an npc, and can be godmodded as such, if needed.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-26, 08:02 PM
Brianna comes over! To do a check on Maralah.

Maralah seems fine.

horngeek
2010-05-26, 08:05 PM
"Well, she looks like she's all right. Should be able to leave pretty soon."

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-26, 08:15 PM
"How soon?" Nimai asks.

horngeek
2010-05-26, 08:16 PM
"I'll probably keep her another night for observation, just in case there's something I missed. That's just standard, though."

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-26, 08:26 PM
Nimai's face falls. "Awwwwww..."

horngeek
2010-05-26, 08:28 PM
"It's just in case, she'll be free tomorrow."

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-26, 08:59 PM
Nimai looks at her parents, pleading, and Anshu looks at Brianna. "Is it absolutely necessary that she stay?"

The Bushranger
2010-05-26, 09:42 PM
Jamie speaks up, nodding. "Mommy always says that when you think you're ready to check out, you need to stay one more night."

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-26, 10:31 PM
Nimai shoots Jamie a dirty look for betraying her.

horngeek
2010-05-26, 10:54 PM
Brianna looks at her. "Yeah, it is, sorry. If I let her go now, and there's a problem I missed... well, not good. That's why she needs to stay tonight."

The Bushranger
2010-05-26, 10:55 PM
Jamie returns Nimai's dirty look with a perfectly angelic one.

She's learned from the best. :smallamused:

---

Shrike starts waking up again.

horngeek
2010-05-26, 10:59 PM
Zamira looks at Shrike! "So, what to do while you recover..."

----

Abigail looks between them. "Um... I think the doctor's right."

The Bushranger
2010-05-26, 11:08 PM
"Have me be glad it isn't the full moon?" Shrike teases Zamira with a grin.

horngeek
2010-05-26, 11:10 PM
Zamira chuckles. "Well, that.

Hmmm..."

The Bushranger
2010-05-26, 11:17 PM
Shrike puts on a mock-worried expression. "Oh dear. I know that look when it appears on your face."

horngeek
2010-05-26, 11:19 PM
"Well... just thinking maybe I should make sure you stay in bed..."

Zamira smirks.

The Bushranger
2010-05-26, 11:21 PM
"Hmmmm. That might be an idea..."
Shrike bites her lip a little.
"I...I'm not sure I'm quite ready for that though. I think tonight I just want to hold you."

horngeek
2010-05-26, 11:24 PM
Zamira nods. "All right. That's fine with me.

You're still really exhausted, aren't you?"

Zamira starts to undress. Just going down to her undies.

The Bushranger
2010-05-26, 11:26 PM
Shrike nods, removing her own bits of clothes as well to the same level, slowly. "Yeah. It...felt almost like it was trying to tear my Exaltation from me." She shudders.

horngeek
2010-05-26, 11:28 PM
Zamira sighs. "...yeah."

She will snuggle up next to Shike, when they're both down to their undies.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-26, 11:32 PM
"All riiiight," Nimai sighs, and gives her new twin a kiss on the cheek. "We'll have lots of fun tomorrow, Mara." She hops down off the bed.

The Bushranger
2010-05-26, 11:40 PM
Jamie smiles broadly, then looks at Nimai curiously. "So! Um, well, are you...gonna explain how you know her so well?" she asks, looking quite curious! And confused.

---

Shrike pulls the cover up, and snuggles back.
"I'll be more careful, I promise. I have you to live for now."

horngeek
2010-05-26, 11:41 PM
Zamira smiles. "It goes both ways."

The Bushranger
2010-05-26, 11:46 PM
And Shrike smiles back, before closing her eyes. "Yeah..."

She snuggles closer, and starts drifting off to sleep.

horngeek
2010-05-26, 11:49 PM
And Zamira probably falls asleep, snuggled up with her!

----

Caros is still doing some scribbling in his book.

The Bushranger
2010-05-26, 11:50 PM
And so, they sleep.
Awww...

((also, g'nite))

Je dit Viola
2010-05-27, 12:22 AM
If anyone is still on here, Helen, the blond beauty with thick curls has finally gotten her swimsuit on (took her long enough) to go swimming in the lake.

It's a green swimsuit; one-piece, of course. Just because she's a succubi doesn't mean she wants all the children around camp to see skimpy women running around.
That, plus the scars on her stomach and back.

Helen scales a large rock by the water, and dives into the cool water.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-27, 12:59 AM
Jamie smiles broadly, then looks at Nimai curiously. "So! Um, well, are you...gonna explain how you know her so well?" she asks, looking quite curious! And confused.

"Oh. Well, she's me, sorta. It's kinda weird."

Cerise takes over. "When Nimai was conceived, Anshu was sharing his body with Ebon Mirror, who's like his imaginary evil twin, so we weren't sure if Nimai would turn out Gold, or Black. Maralah is the Black version of Nimai, but she only existed inside Anshu's mind until he came here, and both she and Ebon Mirror were pulled out by something."

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 05:43 PM
Jamie scrunches up her face a little (thankfully, she's too young to get the squick involved with the body-sharing) as she tries to wrap her mind around gold and black and...
"Oh, so she's like, your not-identical twin clone then?" she declares, looking at Nimai. "Cool! And she's Good now too right?"

BR would send somebody to interact with Helen, but he only has ~20 minutes left. Maybe later tonight though?

Je dit Viola
2010-05-27, 05:48 PM
Yeah, sure.

'Cause Helen is swimming, and I have to go offline as well, and (*insert plot clone*).

So, she continues swimming, doing the breaststroke.

horngeek
2010-05-27, 06:09 PM
Abigail doesn't get it either. :smalltongue:

...really, among the four kids, none of them had normal births.

----

Caros is at the door, grinning as he watches the happy moment.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-27, 07:12 PM
Jamie scrunches up her face a little (thankfully, she's too young to get the squick involved with the body-sharing) as she tries to wrap her mind around gold and black and...
"Oh, so she's like, your not-identical twin clone then?" she declares, looking at Nimai. "Cool! And she's Good now too right?"

((It's squicky? Really? :smallconfused:))

Nimai nods. "Exactly!" Then inspiration strikes. "Ooooh! We should see if we can find Charity! We can all paint together! If that's okay for Mara to do," she adds, looking at Brianna.

horngeek
2010-05-27, 07:15 PM
Brianna nods. "It should be all right."

Caros is still watching. Could be talked to, maybe. :smalltongue:

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-27, 07:49 PM
"All right! Let's go find her!" Nimai grabs Abigail and Jamie and they head out looking for Charity.

Cerise and Anshu watch them go with a smile, and Cerise gives Maralah a kiss on the cheek while Anshu goes over to Caros.

horngeek
2010-05-27, 07:54 PM
Abigail goes out with Nimai!

Caros looks at Anshu. "Good thing everyone came out of that alive."

happyturtle
2010-05-27, 07:59 PM
[Charity's bunk]

The girls will find that Charity's trunk is missing, and her bunk is bare.

If they look on the bulletin board, they'll find a note from her.

Hi Leaguers!
Heart you always, but I'm taking a leap of faith.
(yes... it's about a boy, yes I know I said I never would, no I'm not telling more... :smalltongue: )

Wish me luck. Be safe and good.
Love, Charity

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-27, 08:21 PM
Nimai pouts for a moment. "Well, now what are we going to do?"

Anshu nods. "It was a near thing for some, though."

horngeek
2010-05-27, 08:25 PM
Caros nods. "Yeah. Good thing Cerise had that trick... I had something that might have worked, but I'm pretty grateful I didn't have to try it."

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 09:11 PM
"Awwwwww..."
Jamie pouts as well!
"I dunno. We could go check the island for pirates again?"

She still has that dagger, somewhere. :smalltongue:

McBish
2010-05-27, 09:16 PM
Fred the lizardman sneaks up through the woods once again. He is careful of evil devil birds trying to kill him for hunting for a meal.

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 09:26 PM
Tom, it happens, is nowhere in sight today. :smalltongue:

horngeek
2010-05-27, 09:27 PM
Zamira starts to wake up! Snuggled against Shrike. :smalltongue:

McBish
2010-05-27, 09:29 PM
Well that is good... sort of, he would have liked to taste devil bird meat, probably spicy.

Oh well he keeps approaching hoping to find someone, but not to be noticed by them.

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 09:37 PM
Shrike is, at the moment, sleeping peacefully, red hair draped over her face, and Zamira's too as she has her arm around her.

---

pop!
Dani, making a visit, appears by the edge of the lake!

horngeek
2010-05-27, 09:40 PM
Zamira smiles, and waits for her mate to wake up!

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 09:45 PM
And soon she'll feel Shrike kissing the back of her neck.
"'Morning, lover mine."

horngeek
2010-05-27, 09:46 PM
Zamira grins. "Good morning, sleepy."

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-27, 09:51 PM
Caros nods. "Yeah. Good thing Cerise had that trick... I had something that might have worked, but I'm pretty grateful I didn't have to try it."

Anshu nods. "It does come in handy. I take it you're not the healing sort of Twilight."

"Awwwwww..."
Jamie pouts as well!
"I dunno. We could go check the island for pirates again?"

She still has that dagger, somewhere. :smalltongue:

"But I wanted to do something where we could spend time with Mara," Nimai says, "and she's not allowed to leave the infirmary yet."

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 09:55 PM
"...oh."
Jamie, looking a bit sheepish, blinks for a moment, then smiles.
"We could cook something! Mommy set up a kitchen in the Infirmary since she was always so busy."

---

"Count your blessings I'm not still asleep," Shrike chuckles, pulling Zamira a little closer. "How are you feeling?"

horngeek
2010-05-27, 09:56 PM
"You'd be right. I'm more a 'research' kind of guy.

Some of that came in very useful in that fight... although the preparation time is pretty slow."

----

Zamira chuckles. "Pretty good. How are you?"

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 10:03 PM
"Much better," Shrike admits. "Not better enough to have my wicked way with you yet though." She chuckles.

horngeek
2010-05-27, 10:06 PM
"Should I be relieved or not?"

Zamira chuckles. "Although you could just hold me prisoner until you are well enough..."

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-27, 10:11 PM
"...oh."
Jamie, looking a bit sheepish, blinks for a moment, then smiles.
"We could cook something! Mommy set up a kitchen in the Infirmary since she was always so busy."

"That's a great idea, lead the way!"

"You'd be right. I'm more a 'research' kind of guy.

Some of that came in very useful in that fight... although the preparation time is pretty slow."

"What sort of research?"

Cerise and Maralah are having a quiet conversation.

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 10:14 PM
"Hmmm. I could..."
Shrike chuckles softly, and moves her arm down to Zamira's waist to hold her tight against her. :smallamused:

---

Jamie grins and skips her way back to the Infirmary, waving at Anshu and Caros as she heads up to the bed, waiting politely for Cerise and Maralah to stop talking.

horngeek
2010-05-27, 10:15 PM
"All sorts of stuff. Recently, I've actually been taking advantage of the nature of the Nexus to learn about unusual stuff from other universes. What I used in that fight was one of them... a discipline called Alchemy."

Caros places a lump of stone on the ground, and starts drawing a Transmutation circle around it. "It's the transformation of substances. The circle focuses the energies involved, and directs them..."

He places his hands on the circle, which glows as the stone transforms into an amulet. "Course, it can do a lot more than that. My teacher didn't actually need to use a circle."

----

Zamira chuckles. "Uh-oh..."

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 10:23 PM
"Now, I have you, and I'm nopt letting go," Shrike says in a mock-threatening tone. "To get free, you have to do what I say..."

horngeek
2010-05-27, 10:25 PM
"Or what, you'll keep on holding me? You're going to get tired..."

Zamira grins.

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 10:32 PM
"Didn't I say I was feeling better?" Shrike teases, leaning forwards and almost, but not quite, kissing Zamira's ear. "I also have other weapons at my disposal..."

horngeek
2010-05-27, 10:33 PM
Zamira chuckles. "Oh? What are they?"

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-27, 10:35 PM
Jamie grins and skips her way back to the Infirmary, waving at Anshu and Caros as she heads up to the bed, waiting politely for Cerise and Maralah to stop talking.

Maralah smiles. It's a small smile, but it's there. "You're Jamie, right?"

"All sorts of stuff. Recently, I've actually been taking advantage of the nature of the Nexus to learn about unusual stuff from other universes. What I used in that fight was one of them... a discipline called Alchemy."

Caros places a lump of stone on the ground, and starts drawing a Transmutation circle around it. "It's the transformation of substances. The circle focuses the energies involved, and directs them..."

He places his hands on the circle, which glows as the stone transforms into an amulet. "Course, it can do a lot more than that. My teacher didn't actually need to use a circle."

Anshu watches. "Perhaps it's simply because you've only showed me the basics, but I'm not sure how it's better than Craft Charms I've seen being used."

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 10:38 PM
The apparently-eight-and-a-half-year-old nods, smiling back broadly. "Yup! Jamie Misaki Catherine Druid," she introduces herself fully. "I like pretty colors and cooking. How about you?"

----

"Here's one..."
Zamira gets her ear nibbled. :smalltongue:

horngeek
2010-05-27, 10:43 PM
"No Essence Required, basically. It takes some effort, but this uses the energy of the earth itself. And yeah, I haven't even shown you the smallest part of what this can do. You can, literally, transmute anything, with the only restriction being Equivalent Exchange- to make something, you have to sacrifice something of equal value."

Caros looks at Anshu. "Yeah, Craft Charms are better in some circumstances. I'm thinking of combining the two, actually..."

----

Zamira squeals! "Eep!"

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 10:44 PM
Shrike pulls back!
And chuckles softly.
"See what I mean? My first weapon is surprise...surprise and pleasure..."

horngeek
2010-05-27, 10:48 PM
"Well, you've still got to stop me escaping..."

Zamira sticks her tongue out at Shrike!

{{Deadtime to head back home}}

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 10:55 PM
"I don't see you trying to escape."
Shrike sticks her tongue out right back!

FireFox
2010-05-27, 11:03 PM
Toby skulks around outside, then stops abruptly when he finds an arrow fixing his hat to a nearby tree. Damnit, who's putting holes in a perfectly good symbol?

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 11:07 PM
Quinn - plotcloned! - suddenly speaks from behind Toby.
"Your hat is a holy symbol now?" she asks, before going to wrap her arms around his waist!

FireFox
2010-05-27, 11:09 PM
No, just a regular symbol. He stops to think about it as another arrow spitefully thuds into his hat. Hm... Well, if you say Indy had his apotheosis when he drank from the Holy Grail, you could make a case for battered fedoras being holy symbols...

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-27, 11:14 PM
The apparently-eight-and-a-half-year-old nods, smiling back broadly. "Yup! Jamie Misaki Catherine Druid," she introduces herself fully. "I like pretty colors and cooking. How about you?"

"Um... I don't know... I never really thought about those things before."

"No Essence Required, basically. It takes some effort, but this uses the energy of the earth itself. And yeah, I haven't even shown you the smallest part of what this can do. You can, literally, transmute anything, with the only restriction being Equivalent Exchange- to make something, you have to sacrifice something of equal value."

Caros looks at Anshu. "Yeah, Craft Charms are better in some circumstances. I'm thinking of combining the two, actually..."

"The equivalent exchange part sounds costly," Anshu says.

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 11:16 PM
Quinn would answer, but at the moment she's too busy trying to tackle Toby to the ground, lest he get arrow'd. :smalltongue:

---

"Well, we'll have to fix that! I can't paint right now, but I can cook." Jamie bounces a little. "How about we show you how to make chocolate chip cookies?"

FireFox
2010-05-27, 11:20 PM
Toby is unceremoniously tackled. Oof.

Two voices come from the edge of the treeline. First a booming one: Now, kid, why'd ya have ta go shoot at him?
Then a petulant one: Look at him! He looks as young and baby-faced as he was the day we met him!

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 11:24 PM
"And if you want to hurt my fiancé you'll be losing your own faces!" Quinn yells as she sits up, and tries to see who's talking.

Je dit Viola
2010-05-27, 11:28 PM
Lake

'elen, who has been swimming all this time, swims over to the mysterious island in the lake which has been oddly spewing out mist, and takes a break from swimming around, half-submerged in the water.

FireFox
2010-05-27, 11:29 PM
Toby sits up and smiles, ready to watch the fun.
Three men, ranging from mid to upper twenties, step out and approach. "Fiance"? Yeah right... That's from the youngest, who still looks a few years older than Toby, who's dressed in leather armor and holding a bow. Of the other two, one's skinny and silent, and the other's a big paternal fellow who's the eldest of the group.

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 11:31 PM
A junco flies down and peers at Helen.

From a distance.

---

Quinn, meanwhile, stands up...
...and sighs.
"Oh, yes. I should have guessed. You're the friends like these, aren't you?"
:smalltongue:

FireFox
2010-05-27, 11:35 PM
Toby stands up as well, chuckling. Quinn, things are the surviving members of my pack. Well, all save one, but you've met Tony...
The archer doubletakes at Quinn, gaping a little. By the Gods, she's the spitting image of- the silent one elbows him in the ribs sharply and the big guy steps forward to distract her. It's good to meet you, missy. We're all the family Toby has now, and when we heard he was engaged we had to come visit.

horngeek
2010-05-27, 11:36 PM
"I don't see you trying to escape."
Shrike sticks her tongue out right back!

Zamira giggles, and tries to move off!

----
"Depends on what you're trying to do."

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 11:37 PM
Quinn isn't so easily distracted, and makes a note to ask who she looks like later, guessing for now he meant Cat? And offering a hand to shake, smiling now.
"Well, then, it's nice to meet you. Well, nice until further notice, anyway, considering the wreched hive of scum and villiany you'll probably try to turn the place into," she says, chuckling.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-27, 11:37 PM
"Well, we'll have to fix that! I can't paint right now, but I can cook." Jamie bounces a little. "How about we show you how to make chocolate chip cookies?"

"Chocolate chip cookies? I'd love some."

Cerise gets up. "I'll leave you to it. Remember to clean up after yourselves."

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-27, 11:39 PM
"Depends on what you're trying to do."

"I can see that. Still, it seems off. Who or what determines equality of value? The least gods of the objects in question?"

FireFox
2010-05-27, 11:40 PM
The big guy shakes her hand, taking care to not crush it with his powerful grip. Ouch, that hurts. We were the good guys in the war.

Well, apart from Toby-boy at any rate... He's trying to make up his mind which to stare at: Toby's preserved youth, or how much Quinn looks like Cat.

horngeek
2010-05-27, 11:41 PM
"Similar properties. It's possible- although illegal- to turn rock into gold, for example.

That world doesn't actually have least gods. One of the trickiest things about this stuff is learning when something's very, very different."

Je dit Viola
2010-05-27, 11:41 PM
Lake Island

Helen looks up and watches the wildlife. Mostly birds, because fish usually can't fly.

In general, most of them are avoiding her, 'cause she's a demon. Which is why her attention is drawn to the junco, flying straight towards her. "Hello," she says, on the off chance it's a shapeshifter.

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 11:43 PM
"Oh, I trust you on that." Quinn chuckles. "It's just I know all about you-know-who here."
Smiling, she goes to put an arm around Toby's waist...and then turns that smile at him, beaming. D'awww. :smalltongue:

---

"Of course we will. Thank you, Miss Cerise."
Jamie smiles, and reaches out to help Maralah stand. "They didn't say you had to stay in bed. C'mon!"

---

Shrike holds Zamira tight! :smalltongue:

horngeek
2010-05-27, 11:44 PM
Zamira starts struggling a bit!

...not enough to escape, though. :smalltongue:

"I could easily escape from this!"

FireFox
2010-05-27, 11:48 PM
Toby smiles back, almost as sappily, then plants a kiss on her cheek and gestures to the group. Quinn, the trigger happy guy with the bow is Ranger Forrest, and the other two are Druids Papa Bear and Ash. Ash don't talk much since he got his voice box shot out. The skinny druid obligingly raises his head to show an ugly scar on his neck.

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 11:49 PM
"Surrrrrrrrrrrre you could."
Shrike starts kissing Zamira's neck as she holds her tight. :smallamused:

Quinn smiles and nods to each of them, then winces a bit at seeing Ash's scar. "Oh dear. I could see if I could do something about that, if you wanted? Anyway, I'm Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, Head of Pastoral Care here, and Champion of Neirian."

And double god-killer, too! Although she has yet to tell Toby about that. :smalltongue:

horngeek
2010-05-27, 11:50 PM
"Well, if you took steps to... secure me... better, I might not be able to..."

Zamira smirks.

FireFox
2010-05-27, 11:53 PM
Ash shakes his head and Toby goes to retrieve his hat, tossing the arrows to Forrest. Nice to meetcha, Quinn. So really, you're getting married to our kid brother? Speaking of, why're you so young while we're grown old?

The Bushranger
2010-05-27, 11:53 PM
"I see. Perhaps I should...secure you...better, then..."
Shrike eyes the toy-chest at the end of the bed. :smallamused:

---

"Yes, we're getting married. You'll need to meet Jamie too." Quinn smiles. "I don't know about the temporal distortion, though."

horngeek
2010-05-27, 11:55 PM
Zamira grins. "Go on. I'll wait."

She chuckles, and smirks at Shrike.

FireFox
2010-05-27, 11:57 PM
Toby waves off the question, taking a risk by changing the subject to something potentially riskier. Jamie's our daughter.
Forrest seems shocked into silence, and Bear just chuckles.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-27, 11:58 PM
Cerise joins Anshu and Caros.

"Similar properties. It's possible- although illegal- to turn rock into gold, for example.

That world doesn't actually have least gods. One of the trickiest things about this stuff is learning when something's very, very different."

"I see."

"What have you learned about this world, this 'Nexus'?"

"Of course we will. Thank you, Miss Cerise."
Jamie smiles, and reaches out to help Maralah stand. "They didn't say you had to stay in bed. C'mon!"

Maralah accepts Jamie's help, and Nimai tags along. "You're going to love these, Maralah. They're delicious."

horngeek
2010-05-28, 12:01 AM
Caros looks at him. "Nexus is a good term for it, actually. It links to a number of different universes which are easy to travel to- including our Creation- and has more... tenuous connections... with many more, including your Creation. Someone who wanted to conquer or destroy multiple universes would find this a very valuable place..."

The Bushranger
2010-05-28, 12:01 AM
Quinn smiles more, and decides not to mention Jamie's full name yet. :smalltongue:
"She has his eyes," she says, nodding at Tobias. "And his attitude to life, I'm afraid..."
This comes with a chuckle though.

---

"They are!"
Jamie grabs an apron as they reach the kitchenette, and starts going to fix up the cookie dough!

---

Shrike smirks back, and goes to playfully swat Zamira with a pillow before colecting what she needs. :smallamused:
And reaching for the curtain!

((Since it's BR-bedtime. 'Night.))

Je dit Viola
2010-05-28, 12:06 AM
((Goodnight!))

Eerie Island in Lake

There's no point in resting any longer, so Helen gets up and swims back to the main shore of the lake, so she can get out and dry up.

horngeek
2010-05-28, 12:09 AM
And the curtain... is pulled! :smallamused:

Je dit Viola
2010-05-28, 12:28 AM
Now dried off, the demon walks back to the cabin she's staying at, changing and reequipping all her weapons, thus removing any chance of anyone running into her unarmed.

After which, she walks out of her cabin room, and walks towards a nearby meadow, where she shapeshifts and reveals her large red wings, horns, and whiplike tail.

Helen sits down, among the flowers, and starts crying, putting her head in her hands.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-28, 01:38 PM
Caros looks at him. "Nexus is a good term for it, actually. It links to a number of different universes which are easy to travel to- including our Creation- and has more... tenuous connections... with many more, including your Creation. Someone who wanted to conquer or destroy multiple universes would find this a very valuable place..."

Anshu nods. "I've reached similar conclusions. It's odd, though... nearly everyone's powers seem to work here, no matter where they come from."

"They are!"
Jamie grabs an apron as they reach the kitchenette, and starts going to fix up the cookie dough!

Nimai helps (admittedly with more enthusiasm than skill) while Maralah just sort of watches what they're doing and will help if she's given instructions.

horngeek
2010-05-28, 03:14 PM
"Yeah... I've theorised that it's a property derived from the fact that it's a nexus of realities..."

Earl of Purple
2010-05-28, 05:01 PM
Natalie enters the Infirmary. She's a girl of about seven to nine, with long black hair currently in a ponytail, and she's wearing a denim dress and a rucksack. She is also carrying a teddybear with a repair stitch upon its stomach.

Harry, a man wearing a posh, tailored suit and sunglasses, is leaning against a silver hatchback car parked in front of the main lodge. He has a leaflet out and he's reading it; at the bottom of the leaflet is printed the design of a two-tailed scorpion in red ink.

horngeek
2010-05-28, 08:29 PM
Zamira starts to wake up!

...how tied up is she? :smallamused:

----

Abigail waves as Natalie enters!

The Bushranger
2010-05-28, 08:47 PM
Jamie waves at Natalie as well, but is a bit busy giving Maralah cooking lessons!

...and scattering flour everywhere...

---

pop!
Dani appears at GLoG again.
Near Helen?

horngeek
2010-05-28, 08:50 PM
Zamira starts to wake up!

...how tied up is she? :smallamused:

*cough* :smalltongue:

The Bushranger
2010-05-28, 08:56 PM
((Oops. BR's brain isn't all here yet. :smalltongue:))

Fairly securely. But just enough so she can't easily escape. :smalltongue:
Shrike is snuggled up to her back, eyes closed, smiling happily.

horngeek
2010-05-28, 08:58 PM
Zamira smiles, and waits for her lover (and captor) to wake up! :smalltongue:

The Bushranger
2010-05-28, 09:02 PM
Who said she was asleep? :smalltongue:
"So now. Still thnk I can't keep you here if I want to?"

horngeek
2010-05-28, 09:05 PM
Zamira chuckles. "All right, I concede that point..."

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-28, 09:10 PM
Jamie waves at Natalie as well, but is a bit busy giving Maralah cooking lessons!

...and scattering flour everywhere...

Nimai is helping!

... and spilling water and eggs...

Maralah giggles.

horngeek
2010-05-28, 09:11 PM
Abigail is helping!

...cracking the eggs. And getting them into the bowl!

The Bushranger
2010-05-28, 09:14 PM
Jamie giggles as well! As an egg nearly lands on her foot.
"See? Cooking is fun!."

---

"Good. Maybe tonight I'll concede it."
Shrike chuckles.

McBish
2010-05-28, 09:21 PM
Fred the lizardman is on the prowl again searching for a sight of Shrike.

horngeek
2010-05-28, 09:34 PM
"See? Cooking is fun!."

---

"Good. Maybe tonight I'll concede it."
Shrike chuckles.

Zamira chuckles. "So, what are you going to do until then? Hold me prisoner?"

The Bushranger
2010-05-28, 11:20 PM
"Actually," Shrike admits, "I was thinking more of taking a swim."

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-28, 11:26 PM
"See? Cooking is fun!"

Maralah nods as Nimai helps stir the dough, then casts a furtive look for her parents. "Let's have some of the dough before we put them in the oven!"

The Bushranger
2010-05-28, 11:28 PM
Jamie's eyes go wide. "You can do that?! Mommy said it would make me sick if I ate it before it was cooked!"

horngeek
2010-05-28, 11:41 PM
Zamira chuckles. "All right, then."

The Bushranger
2010-05-28, 11:48 PM
Shrike smirks, and goes to release Zamira before looking for her swimsuit.

horngeek
2010-05-28, 11:51 PM
Zamira is untied! And looks for her swimmers as well.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-28, 11:55 PM
"Our Mommy says that too. But I've never gotten sick from eating it, and I've never known anybody who did!"

The Bushranger
2010-05-29, 12:03 AM
Shrike soon has her remarkably modest one-piece swimsuit on, and waits on Zamira.
Whistling as she watches her put hers on.

---

"Well..."
Jamie debates.
For about two seconds.
"...sure! But we should make the cookies first. That way we can eat what's left!"

happyturtle
2010-05-29, 12:05 AM
Have no fear! For GLoG's kitchens are stocked with pasteurized eggs!

horngeek
2010-05-29, 12:05 AM
Zamira, on the other hand, has a two-piece!

...not as skimpy as Dani, though. :smalltongue:

She grins, and heads down to the lake!

The Bushranger
2010-05-29, 12:11 AM
I don't believe that would be possible. :smalltongue:
Shrike winks back, and follows Zamia, enjoying the view.

---

No doubt the eggs are laid by the chicken pre-pasturised. :smallbiggrin:

horngeek
2010-05-29, 12:12 AM
Zamira grins, and heads to the lake! "Enjoying what you see?"

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-29, 12:14 AM
"Well..."
Jamie debates.
For about two seconds.
"...sure! But we should make the cookies first. That way we can eat what's left!"

Nimai shakes her head. "We should each have a spoonful first. There might not be enough for all of us if we wait."

The Bushranger
2010-05-29, 12:20 AM
"Oh, I suppose you could say that..." Shrike drawls. "It might be an understatement though."

---

"I...guess you have a point." Jamie nods. "Just one each though, otherwise there won't be enough left for the cookies!" She giggles, and grabs a spoon. Offering Maralah first taste.

horngeek
2010-05-29, 12:37 AM
Zamira chuckles, and winks at Shrike... as she slips into the pool!

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-29, 02:21 PM
"I...guess you have a point." Jamie nods. "Just one each though, otherwise there won't be enough left for the cookies!" She giggles, and grabs a spoon. Offering Maralah first taste.

Mara is enraptured by the cookie dough. "Mmmmmm..."

Nimai noms her spoonful happily.

horngeek
2010-05-29, 04:49 PM
Abigail grins... and eats!

The Bushranger
2010-05-29, 07:49 PM
Shrike winks back at Zamira, and follows her into the lake...slowly.

---

Jamie tries not to get her cookie dough stuck to the roof of her mouth, as she smiles at each of her friends. "S'gud! Even better when its cooked," she tells Maralah, as she grabs a pair of potholders, preparing to slide the cookie pan into the oven.

McBish
2010-05-29, 07:51 PM
A pair of eyes watch the pair going into the lake. A beady pair of eyes that belong to Fred the lizardman.

horngeek
2010-05-29, 07:53 PM
Zamira grins, and transforms into... a dolphin!

The Bushranger
2010-05-29, 08:03 PM
Shrike, feeling like somebody's watching her but not knowing who, grins and goes to climb on Zamira the Dolphin's back.

---

Quinn smiles more, and decides not to mention Jamie's full name yet. :smalltongue:
"She has his eyes," she says, nodding at Tobias. "And his attitude to life, I'm afraid..."

McBish
2010-05-29, 08:06 PM
Fred is puzzled did that girl just turn into a dolphin? Does dolphin taste good? If she dies will she stay a dolphin or turn back? Hm... questions questions.

horngeek
2010-05-29, 08:22 PM
Zamira starts swimming around, careful not to make Shrike fall off. :smalltongue:

horngeek
2010-05-29, 11:01 PM
Zamira starts swimming around, careful not to make Shrike fall off. :smalltongue:

*cough* :smalltongue:

The Bushranger
2010-05-29, 11:04 PM
((Eep. Sorry. Computer troubles meant I missed that))

Shrike laughs happily, holding tight as she enjoys her Zamira-back ride! :smalltongue:

McBish
2010-05-29, 11:06 PM
Fred sits in a tree not to far from the lake and calls out when they get close to him. Hey have you ever eaten dolphin before?

horngeek
2010-05-29, 11:06 PM
And Zamira ensures said ride is quite comfortable...

{{Brb, lunch}}

The Bushranger
2010-05-29, 11:08 PM
And Shrike enjoys the ride the whole time!

McBish
2010-05-29, 11:15 PM
Fred sits in a tree not to far from the lake and calls out when they get close to him. Hey have you ever eaten dolphin before?

This was directed at Shrike and Zamira.

The Bushranger
2010-05-29, 11:17 PM
Shrike starts at hearing the yell, and looks around, narrowing her eyes. "Depends on what kind of dolphin. Never a porpoise!"

McBish
2010-05-29, 11:20 PM
Um, I don't know, any kind of dolphin I guess. It seems like they might be tasty. Shrike might recgonize him from that one bar fight.

The Bushranger
2010-05-29, 11:25 PM
Shrike spots him, and waves. "Well, how tasty my Lunar Mate is is no concern of yours," she scolds Fred.

McBish
2010-05-29, 11:28 PM
I don't know. If I kill her will she turn back to her other form or stay that way? He asks curiously, not really threatening, just curious, though he sounds serious enough.

horngeek
2010-05-29, 11:30 PM
Zamira glares.

The Bushranger
2010-05-29, 11:30 PM
"Like I'd tell you the answer to that," Shrike snaps, sensing the lack of malice but not really caring. "And don't think about trying."

McBish
2010-05-29, 11:32 PM
He grins at her standing up on the tree branch. Hm... sounds like a challenge there.

ApeofLight
2010-05-29, 11:33 PM
Garth is around practicing his sword fighting skills.

The Bushranger
2010-05-29, 11:33 PM
"A challenge you'd lose. Unless you'd like me to try and kill somebody you love," Shrike says firmly.

McBish
2010-05-29, 11:36 PM
I don't know, I think I could take you. Besides you'd be hard pressed to find some I love. He grins thinking about trying to jump him.

The Bushranger
2010-05-29, 11:41 PM
"Trust me, I would," Shrike says, shaking her head.

(and deadtiming)

McBish
2010-05-29, 11:45 PM
Can't find something that doesn't exist lady, and besides if I had to guess I'd say she probably wouldn't stay a dolphin which is too bad. I am curious now.

horngeek
2010-05-29, 11:46 PM
Zamira grunts... and heads back towards shore!

In the opposite direction to the lizardman.

The Bushranger
2010-05-30, 11:18 AM
"Curiosity killed the lizard!" Shrike hollers as they swim away, shaking her head. "And maybe I'd just pull your tail off or something..."

McBish
2010-05-30, 11:20 AM
Fred frowns, and sits on the tree branch contemplating how to get a dolphin to eat now. Though his tail twitches at the thought of a fight between him and Shrike again.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-30, 07:36 PM
Jamie tries not to get her cookie dough stuck to the roof of her mouth, as she smiles at each of her friends. "S'gud! Even better when its cooked," she tells Maralah, as she grabs a pair of potholders, preparing to slide the cookie pan into the oven.

" 'Specially when they're fresh and the cookies're all warm and the chocolate is all melty... mmmmmm..."

The Bushranger
2010-05-30, 10:17 PM
"Ooooooh, yes!" Jamie looks like she thinks that's the picture of pure bliss...

...she also looks like she's considering how to ask Maralah what brought her here.

horngeek
2010-05-30, 10:18 PM
Zamira lands, and transforms back to her human form!

The Bushranger
2010-05-30, 10:26 PM
Shrike smirks and goes to hug Zamira tightly.
"Don't worry about him. I can stomp him flat."

horngeek
2010-05-30, 10:29 PM
Zamira hugs back! "So can I."

The Bushranger
2010-05-30, 10:31 PM
"Well then we can doubly stomp him flat..."
Shrike chuckles, as her hands take advantage of Zamira's skimpy outfit. :smallwink:

horngeek
2010-05-30, 10:35 PM
Zamira chuckles. "Taking advantage of me, are you?"

The Bushranger
2010-05-30, 10:36 PM
"What if I am?"
Shrike chuckles back, squeezing. :smallamused:

horngeek
2010-05-30, 10:39 PM
Zamira chuckles some more! "Hmmm... I'll just have to stop you, then..."

She starts walking back to their cabin, smirking.

The Bushranger
2010-05-30, 10:41 PM
Shrike shakes her head, and watches Zamira go for a moment, before getting up, sticking her tongue out in Fred's direction, then following her Lunar Mate to their cabin.

horngeek
2010-05-30, 10:44 PM
By the time she gets there, she'll find Zamira holding up the straitjacket... :smallamused:

Smirking.

The Bushranger
2010-05-30, 10:49 PM
Shrike smriks back, and wastes no time discarding her swimsuit so Zamira can have her wicked way with her. :smallamused:

horngeek
2010-05-30, 10:51 PM
And Zamira starts buckling the jacket on her mate!

Before tying her legs, locking the door, and pulling the curtain... :smallamused:

Does it rise again?

The Bushranger
2010-05-30, 10:57 PM
BR has about an hour, so it can indeed rise, Shrike lost in a world of bliss. :smalltongue:

horngeek
2010-05-30, 10:58 PM
She's also still in the jacket, with tied legs. Zamira is snuggled up next to her. :smalltongue:

Zamira smirks. "So, feeling better, I assume?"

The Bushranger
2010-05-30, 11:02 PM
"Much..." Shrike squirms, sighing happily. "You could be rougher, of course." She winks.

horngeek
2010-05-30, 11:05 PM
Zamira grins. "Maybe I should make sure you don't make too much noise... let's just talk for a bit before that, though, all right?

But..."

She grins, and slips a blindfold on Shrike! "So, anything you want to talk about?"

She snuggles up to her Solar Mate.

The Bushranger
2010-05-30, 11:08 PM
"Sure."
Shrike snuggles back, smiling.
"What should I wear for our wedding? Any preference? Or should we do it au naturel?" She chuckles.

horngeek
2010-05-30, 11:11 PM
Zamira chuckles. "While that would be an interesting wedding... I was thinking a cerulean colored dress. Maybe same color for both of us?"

Shrike may remember that Cerulean is the color of the Maiden of Serenity. :smalltongue:

McBish
2010-05-30, 11:12 PM
Fred the lizard man watched them, all the way up to their cabin, always good to know where people you might want to kill later sleep. He sits outside looking at it considering if he wants to burst in now and make a scene. Might be fun he considers, but then again he really should get to the ocean to catch a dolphin, that is just going to bother him for awhile.

The Bushranger
2010-05-30, 11:15 PM
But would he catch a mahi-mahi dolphin, or a porpoise dolphin? And would he catch it on porpoise? (roll 1d6 PUN damage)

---

"Hmmm....I think that would be beautiful. And most certainly, we couldn't possibly wear white." Shrike giggles.

horngeek
2010-05-30, 11:19 PM
Zamira chuckles. "What does white mean in weddings, anyway? In Creation, I can't think of any particular significance to it."

McBish
2010-05-30, 11:21 PM
He wouldn't be able to tell the difference, anything vaguely dolphin like would be eaten. And if he knew the topic of conversation going on in the cabin he is watching he would definitely burst in just to ruin it. But he isn't close enough to hear anything.

horngeek
2010-05-30, 11:22 PM
He might notice a woman with blue hair walking past.

Look! A Distraction!

FireFox
2010-05-30, 11:22 PM

Toby gives a little exasperated sigh when he catches the worried look his friends give each other. Toby's attitude to life was different when they knew him. Actually it's the same now, Quinn's just blinded by love. :smalltongue:

The Bushranger
2010-05-30, 11:23 PM
"In this world," Shrike explains with a sly smile, "The bride wearing white is a symbol of purity..."

horngeek
2010-05-30, 11:24 PM
Zamira chuckles. "I see what you mean.

...so why does the groom wear black?"

McBish
2010-05-30, 11:25 PM
((Because it is slimming and looks good.))

Fred watches the blue haired woman wondering if she is any fun.

The Bushranger
2010-05-30, 11:27 PM
"Because he can?" Shrike suggests after a moment's thought, chuckling. "And because it contrasts, I guess."

---

Heehee. Of course she is. :smalltongue:
"Don't worry." Quinn says, noticing the looks, and hugging Toby's waist a little tighter. "I think she got something from me too."

horngeek
2010-05-30, 11:27 PM
Well... she's just minding her own business at the moment, carrying a long sword that seems to be made of gold.

----

Zamira chuckles. "Well, Cerulean is the preferred color for weddings in Creation... for reasons I'm sure you remember."

McBish
2010-05-30, 11:28 PM
Ooh a gold sword that is just calling out to be mocked.

He starts to walk over to her. Hey, is that really a sword made of gold?

horngeek
2010-05-30, 11:30 PM
She shakes her head. "No, it's made out of Orichalcum."

FireFox
2010-05-30, 11:30 PM
Ash and Forrest wait uneasily, then look to Bear to bring up the issue on all their minds. So... Toby... We've gotten word what you've been up to... With the Pyrites...
Toby instantly becomes angry and defensive. Have you been talking to that murdering cleric bastard?

The Bushranger
2010-05-30, 11:31 PM
"Of course." Shrike winks at Zamira. "Almost makes me want to wear red though, just to be different."

---

Quinn frowns. "You mean the one who tried to hurt Jamie?"
Yes, she's utterly convinced of this, and will not be confused by the facts. :smalltongue:

ApeofLight
2010-05-30, 11:32 PM
Garth is sitting out on the porch of the main lodge eating a piece of bread.

horngeek
2010-05-30, 11:33 PM
"The Maiden of Battles?"

Zamira looks at Shrike.

FireFox
2010-05-30, 11:35 PM
Wait, what? Bear looks at Quinn in confusion, then shakes his head and returns to his line of inquiry. Yes Toby, we're all concerned. How many more genocides are you planning on committing?
That depends on how many I can get the first time. He growls back, moving a little in front of Quinn, despite none of the three men looking like they're willing to fight.

McBish
2010-05-30, 11:35 PM
Orichamawhat? Never heard of that. Is it anything like gold because that would just be stupid and I would have a hard time not beating you up and taking it to pawn it. He says tilting his head.

horngeek
2010-05-30, 11:38 PM
"Orichalcum. One of the five magical materials. Far more valuable than gold."

The Bushranger
2010-05-30, 11:38 PM
"...hmm, that might actually be appropriate..."
Shrike looks back, grins, and tries to tweak Zamira's nose. :smalltongue:

---

Quinn shakes her head, and goes to put her hand on Toby's shoulder, both to calm him and to push him back next to her.
"He won't be committing any genocides, trust me." She smiles, and leans over to try and kiss Toby's cheek to distract him.

...alas, there's no light behind her head to give her a halo at the moment... :smalltongue:

horngeek
2010-05-30, 11:40 PM
Shrike will find both of these actions quite difficult. Since she's blindfolded, and in a straitjacket. :smalltongue:

Zamira chuckles. "Well, not so sure about a wedding..."

FireFox
2010-05-30, 11:41 PM
Bear at least tries to look reassured, but Forrest actually scoffs outright. Ash, it should be noted, has been giving Toby periodic odd looks since he showed up, but has otherwise kept his expression unreadable.
The young druid is pulled back and returns the kiss gently. Anyways, I talked to Tony recently, and we... worked something out...

McBish
2010-05-30, 11:41 PM
Is it soft and bendable like gold, or magically hard and delicious.

horngeek
2010-05-30, 11:43 PM
"Orichalcum's strong. Not breakable by mortal means, doesn't lose its edge..."

Meidani (for it is her) smiles. "Lasts for thousands of years."

McBish
2010-05-30, 11:44 PM
Sounds fun. Are you any good with it? He grins tilting his head.

horngeek
2010-05-30, 11:46 PM
Meidani performs a few moves with it.

If he can analyse swordsmanship, she's very good. "Fair. Long Tooth's better."

The Bushranger
2010-05-30, 11:47 PM
Well, then, she tries to kiss Zamira's nose! :smalltongue:
"Well, maybe...I guess cerulean it is then." She chuckles.

---

Quinn smiles happily, resting her head on Toby's shoulder, and generally looking like a love-struck young woman with stars in her eyes. There is, of course, a reason for this.

horngeek
2010-05-30, 11:48 PM
Zamira's nose is kissed! And she kisses Shrike back. "So, who do you want to invite?"

{{Also, how much time do you have left?}}

McBish
2010-05-30, 11:48 PM
She has her sword out and she is good with it. Good enough for him. He pulls out a dagger and throws it with great speed and accuracy at her leg.

horngeek
2010-05-30, 11:49 PM
She deflects the dagger, and takes up a stance. "...why are you attacking me?"

The Bushranger
2010-05-30, 11:52 PM
((about 10 minutes))

Shrike smiles. "Hmmm. I'll have to think about that. Aside from my sister and her wife, of course..."

McBish
2010-05-30, 11:52 PM
Because it's fun. Plus your sword is pretty. And with that he throws another dagger and charges at her drawing two more to slash and stab at her.

horngeek
2010-05-30, 11:53 PM
Zamira chuckles. "Well, think on it a bit more... for now, let's get on to some... stuff."

She holds up a piece of tape... and tries to gag Shrike!

{{About the same left to me. 1 more post}}

----

Meidani ducks under the second dagger, then tries to leap over the lizardman, slashing with her sword as she goes!

The Bushranger
2010-05-30, 11:55 PM
Shrike is quickly gagged, and mmpfs happily as the curtain stands poised! :smalltongue:

horngeek
2010-05-30, 11:56 PM
Zamira grins... and pulls the curtain!

{{Aaand... deadtime. I have to go see someone about special provisions for my University Semester exams. Hopefully, it's not too late.}}

McBish
2010-05-30, 11:57 PM
Fred ducks under the attacks rolling to his feet hopefully before she lands and throws another dagger at her back while she is in the air.

horngeek
2010-05-31, 01:33 AM
He'll find it difficult to do so- not only is she moving quite fast, but unpredictably as well.

Ashen Lilies
2010-05-31, 07:41 AM
Jazirian undeadtimes.
Wow, Kris, that must have been so difficult to post! Indeed, it is astonishing how you could muster up the willpower to post such a thing!
Shush, you.

McBish
2010-05-31, 09:46 AM
He'll find it difficult to do so- not only is she moving quite fast, but unpredictably as well.

And yet he seems to do just that. Though she might surprise him once if she can suddenly and with no physical reason be able to change her movement through the air.

This is the guy who in his own words, Can brush a rattlesnakes teeth as it tries to bite you. In my words, he is pretty darn quick. And it might be a mistake to think that just because you are exalted you are faster then him.

horngeek
2010-05-31, 09:48 AM
In that case, she jumps on the air, and clears the dagger quite nicely. She lands on the ground. "I don't want to fight you..."

McBish
2010-05-31, 09:50 AM
Ah come on have I not insulted you enough yet? Your blue hair makes you look like a geriatric and your fighting style reflects that. The only reason you can apparently jump off of air is because their is no substance to your soul... hey that last one sounds like it might actually be true, do you think? He says trying to goad her, his tail twitching happily.

horngeek
2010-05-31, 09:53 AM
"Sticks and stones."

She sighs, and sheathes her sword, starting to walk off.

Lord Iames Osari
2010-05-31, 02:10 PM
"Ooooooh, yes!" Jamie looks like she thinks that's the picture of pure bliss...

...she also looks like she's considering how to ask Maralah what brought her here.

"Well put them in then!" Nimai says.

"How long will they take?" Mara asks once the cookies are in the oven.

McBish
2010-05-31, 04:43 PM
"Sticks and stones."

She sighs, and sheathes her sword, starting to walk off.

What about them... Can I hit you with those. Cool. He looks around for a rock to throw at the back of her head as she walks away.

Earl of Purple
2010-05-31, 04:49 PM
Natalie, a girl aged between seven and nine wearing a denim dress and a rucksack is in the Infirmary, looking for Abigail. She is holding Mr. Fluffy the teddybear with a stitch down his belly. Natalie has green eyes and black hair currently in a ponytail down her back.

horngeek
2010-05-31, 04:49 PM
"It's a saying. I don't have an interest in fighting with you. And untrue words won't change that."

McBish
2010-05-31, 04:55 PM
Never heard that saying before, doesn't make much sense if you ask me. How about this, I won't kill you unless you cut of a body part or get a nice major stab in. How does that sound? He does pick up a rock.

horngeek
2010-05-31, 05:57 PM
She sighs, and keeps walking away. Keeping an eye on him, but still walking back towards her cabin.

McBish
2010-05-31, 06:35 PM
So chuck a rock at her he does. Apparently he really wants to fight.

horngeek
2010-05-31, 06:38 PM
She moves to the side, the rock sailing harmlessly past her.

McBish
2010-05-31, 06:41 PM
More like hurls by her hitting a tree with considerable force.

You stink. Guess I'll just have to go find someone weak and defenseless to fight. He turns and starts to walk away.

horngeek
2010-05-31, 06:43 PM
She sighs, and heads off!

{{...I could have him encounter Daisuke. Just didn't feel like actually doing a fight with Meidani at the moment.}}