PDA

View Full Version : [4e] Character Builder random fun!

BobTheDog
2010-04-26, 09:35 PM
1. Open your Character Builder
2. Click on Quick Character
3. Click on Auto Build (you can Reset All and try again until you are satisfied with the result).
4. Share!
:smallbiggrin:

Here are my results:

The weirdest: Kobold Shaman|Sorcerer (with +2 Dex/Con racial bonuses, this is a madman's dream come true -- of course I seriously considered playing it).

The standardest: Gnome Illusionist Wizard (Hi there, Nebin!)

Hal
2010-04-26, 09:47 PM
Ooooh, fun. Also, a neat way to generate NPC adventurers for the future. Thanks!

My first two results:

Xune, the Drow Avenging Paladin of Sharess (who?).

Grint, the Bard|Barbarian Goblin.

The former sounds like the type of character to invite swift death from my DM (he hates Salvatore), the other sounds like a ludicrously fun character to try out.

Edit: Oh, and after a few more entries I got a Bullywug Assassin. Hm . . .

Mando Knight
2010-04-26, 09:59 PM
Xune, the Drow Avenging Paladin of Sharess (who?).

Goddess of hedonism and kitties. (http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Sharess) She's currently a lesser power under the greater deity Sune.

Hal
2010-04-26, 10:01 PM
Goddess of hedonism and kitties. (http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Sharess) She's currently a lesser power under the greater deity Sune.

Good gravy, how can you not worship this one? Where do I sign up?

Excession
2010-04-26, 11:01 PM
It just built me a human hybrid Cleric|Paladin with 20 Wis, 14 Str, and 11 Cha, and chose one at-wills for each of those stats. I think they should have banned hybrids for random builds :smallbiggrin:

On the goodother side, Ferzth, Githzerai Malediction Invoker of Bane looks like fun. He'll kick your ass if you mispronounce his name :smallfurious:

Draz74
2010-04-26, 11:10 PM
Rhogar, Bullywug Malediction Invoker of Labelas Enoreth. That's a mouthful ...

Mando Knight
2010-04-26, 11:20 PM
do I sign up?

Mulhorand has a lot of her worshipers, so you might try there. They might call her Bast, just so you know. :smallwink:

Nai_Calus
2010-04-28, 06:05 AM
Rhogar, Bullywug Malediction Invoker of Labelas Enoreth. That's a mouthful ...

I died laughing. You owe me the gold for the raise dead ritual. Just... AHahahahahahaha. *snrk* *giggle*

Let's try a few:

Minotaur Cunning Bard.
Kobold Resourceful Warlord.
Half-Orc Warlock|Ardent

...Orc Preserving Invoker of Deep Sashelas. I... I... *ruptures something cackling* The god of freaking Sea Elves. An Orc. This is so totally my next character. As soon as I figure out how the hells that even happened.

Drager
2010-04-28, 07:41 AM
Galad, Deva Malediction Invoker of Tiamat

Nothing strange there move along.

Bullywug Enlightened Ardent

And one I built to level 30 using the autobuild

Warforged Illusionist Wizard/Hermetic Saboteur/Radiant One

Orb of Deception Mastery

With Versatile Experise (Pick|Holy Symbol)

Huh?