PDA

View Full Version : Help with 3.5 build [people in Vorpal Tribble's game, stay out]

Froogleyboy
2010-04-27, 05:31 PM
Okay, people in VT's game, stay out
I'm serious you guys Okay, My idea for a build is a witch-like (Uses herbs for spells, dances in circles, etc.) spell caster. We are level 6 and all of Vorpal Tribble's stuff is allowed

Dusk Eclipse
2010-04-27, 05:34 PM
IIRC there is an actual witch class in the DMG.... other than that druid or maybe a refluffed spirit shaman?

Froogleyboy
2010-04-27, 05:37 PM
I'd prefer not to use the witch class, I don't like it much

Boci
2010-04-27, 05:42 PM
What exactly do you want mechanically? Herbs can just be your take on material components and dancing can just be your take on the sonomatic component.

If you want the mechanics to back it up, there is a spell dancer PrC that allows you to exstend the casting time of a spell by dancing for free metamagic, and the herbs could be optinal material components from BoVD/ED.

Doc Roc
2010-04-27, 06:27 PM
Warrrrr Weavvverrrrr :)

Alternatively, I'm sure VT has something that'll cover this, but maybe not.

Il_Vec
2010-04-28, 12:28 AM
I played a straight Druid with almost that same concept once. Your divine focus is already an herb...

Starbuck_II
2010-04-28, 08:50 AM
Okay, people in VT's game, stay out
I'm serious you guys Okay, My idea for a build is a witch-like (Uses herbs for spells, dances in circles, etc.) spell caster. We are level 6 and all of Vorpal Tribble's stuff is allowed

Are you allowed Pathfinder classes?
The Witch class in it isn't bad. The hex abilities might fit character.

Froogleyboy
2010-04-29, 07:00 PM
I think I'm going to go with Tibbit as my race