PDA

View Full Version : Synergy Mod: HL2, with backup.

xp194
2010-04-27, 07:03 PM
Synergy's a pretty cool guy... eh hits aleins witha crowbar and doesn't afraid of anything...

Synergy is a 3rd party mod for Half Life 2, which, as the thread title suggests, makes the singleplayer co-operative, as well as having many custom made maps available packaged and to download.

What my question is, is who else here plays it at all ever? I've seen Jibar on once or twice... I digress. Who's played it/playing it and what do you think of it? What're your favourite maps and servers to play on? And can we get together and play sometime, maybe even do a Let's Play of the HL2 Campaign? (hah.)

xp194

(Sorry if this should go in the Steam topic but that looks very much like it's primarily TF2 and L4D2.)

AeonWarior
2010-04-27, 07:26 PM
I've tried to play it but there where no servers up at all like most of the 3rd party mods games. I'd defiantly try and play it again if I knew there where people playing it.

(ya that confused me to)

chiasaur11
2010-04-27, 07:28 PM
Played Minerva on it once.

Good fun.

xp194
2010-04-28, 01:12 PM
I've found one or two servers that are fairly good, if not exactly vanilla HL2 (For instance, Crowbar being a 1 hit KO against anything.).

And while I probably can't run a dedicated server, when I get my IP and ports worked out, We could try a game or something.