PDA

View Full Version : Artisits Wanted!

Sahaar
2010-04-29, 02:20 PM
I've got a great idea for an OOTS-Style webcomic. It takes place in the not-so distant future in a fantasy realm where magic is banned.

I need an artist who can do OOTS-Style art. I'm writing, but I will DEFINATELY take story-line ideas from you (basically saying that I'm writing and all your doing is writing, I'll take your input, too).

So.....Anyone interested?

Maximum Zersk
2010-04-30, 05:09 PM
Sounds interesting. Tell me, how is the layout going to be. I could offer to do it. Though I might need more info.

Sahaar
2010-05-03, 04:46 PM
Well, it'll be in a format something like this:

PANEL 1

Character1 is sitting on a chair in a clearing in a forest (daytime). Character2 is standing next to him, giving him a sideways glance. They both have neutral looks on their faces.

Character2: So, some party huh?
Character2: Yep.

PANEL 2

Character1 is now standing. Character2 is in the same position as Panel 1.

Character1: Let's get going.

PANEL 3

A sillhouetted figure watches Characters 1 and 2 leave the clearing.

Figure: .......Found them.

Or something like that.

Jokasti
2010-05-03, 04:54 PM
Pretty short comic. Nice cliffhanger though. Hope you come out with a sequel. :smallbiggrin:

Sahaar
2010-05-03, 05:05 PM
Ahawhawhaw....no, that was just an example.

Maximum Zersk
2010-05-03, 08:10 PM
Hmm, okay. I think I can help. How 'bout PMing the story ideas, the and the character designs, and the panel layout for the first comic to me? Also giving a short description of the characters' personalities would help a lot. And remember to be specific on the character designs. :smallsmile:

Sahaar
2010-05-03, 08:13 PM
Yeah, sure ^^