PDA

View Full Version : Woden's Dagger (Star Wars d20)

vp21ct
2010-04-30, 03:30 AM
So, I'm thinking of throwing together a Star Wars d20 game set during the Legacy era. The Players are all members of an Elite Imperial special forces team, composed of Imperial Knights (Gray Jedi sworn to protect and uphold the Empire), Elite Shadow Stormtroopers, and the crew of the Cloakship Woden's Dagger. It's a small ship, only 70-90 feet long, and barely 40-50 feet wide at its widest point, (It was designed by Kuaiti Drive yards, and shares the same wedge shape as most of their ships.)

The thing I'm having trouble sort of figuring out, is how to distinguish it from a certain other stealthy ship piloted by an elite crew of special forces (I think you all know what ship I'm talking about).

I've already given it a pair of Dagger fighters, wich detach from it's underside. It also already has the rather important differance that it is a Double-Blind cloak, meaning that you can't see it, they can't see you, or anything else outside of their cloak field. This makes it only pilotable by a specially trained Jedi.

I also can't figure out how to handle the Piloting checks for using it, since they'll depend pretty heavily on force powers, and I'm still a little new to the system.