PDA

View Full Version : Idea for secret pouch (Flail_Master KEEP OUT [Plot spoilers])

Scarey Nerd
2010-05-01, 01:16 PM
OK, first of all, an explanation of the thread title: Flail_Master is a member of the D&D group I am in, and so this particular bit of plot exposition must be kept from him.

Second of all, the idea: My Half-Orc Barbarian has a necklace with things of sentimental value, and one of those things is a small drawstring pouch that is always kept shut. As something to have in it, an idea that I had was for it to contain two dice carved from a Dragon's knuckle bone.

Thoughts on this and other suggestions for the pouch's contents are very welcome.

awa
2010-05-01, 05:28 PM
well i had a savage character who liked to collect pieces of powerful foes he killed and if you maintain this practice for powerful "pretty" humanoids like humans and elves you have a decent reason to keep it hidden.

Greenish
2010-05-01, 05:35 PM
well i had a savage character who liked to collect pieces of powerful foes he killed and if you maintain this practice for powerful "pretty" humanoids like humans and elves you have a decent reason to keep it hidden.Pointy ears make a good necklace.