View Full Version : The lost City Of Claymore

Dragon queen
2010-05-02, 05:21 PM
Our fellow players are:

Frozen Messiah as Francis "The Mark" Brown

TruorTupnm as Inghash the half-orc cleric

Gamerkid as Talganshu the skeletal mage

SETTING

You are in the town of 'Halestrike' and are equipped with (5) spears,light leather, and a canteen of water each. You have 2 horses and 1 mule, one of the horses is black, and the other is a bay horse. The donkey has ruffled gray hair and yellow teeth. There is a butchers shop, a blacksmith, a stable, a provisions shop, an antiques shop, an inn called "The Grey Man's Beard", a small shipyard, and the mayors house.

REMEMBER

1. Frozen Messiah still has to pick what he is.

2. Remember to say what color your speech is.

TIME DEADLINE

12:30 PM TOMORROW

Gamerlord
2010-05-02, 05:29 PM
"Hmmmmm......Intriguing, time to see what the fleshies have in store for the skinless ones such as me. But first, to deal with the weak mule!" He goes and puts a curse on the mule, in exactly 1 day a horrible monster will devour it from the inside and kill it. This creature will be his minion. The only requirement for this horrible creature is that I can ride it.

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-02, 06:25 PM
"My god the the old tavern is still standing, I thought dat the old girl would have fallen over from a light gust of wind by now." Francis says in a joking tone and a smile at walking back into his old town.

"Now do you really have to kill everything that mildly displease you, I mean it's a nice...well it didn't... yeah, kill the thing." Francis said to Talganshu in his regularly raspy voice trying to find some reason not to kill the mule, he found none

TruorTupnm
2010-05-03, 12:51 AM
OOC: Whoops that I wasn't about, recently. Hopefully, I can still toss this in.

IC: Inghash raises an eyebrow at the mage, but shrugs his shoulders and, while eyeing the guy, blesses himself and his stuff, hopefully preventing any curses. After that, he scans his options and indicates the inn to his companions. "Shall we?"

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-03, 01:06 AM
IC: Inghash raises an eyebrow at the mage, but shrugs his shoulders and, while eyeing the guy, blesses himself and his stuff, hopefully preventing any curses. After that, he scans his options and indicates the inn to his companions. "Shall we?"

"Thought you were never going to ask mate!"Francis says with a hard pat on the back of Inghash and he walks up to the inn not waiting for any of them and ties his horse up infront of it and then waits for them.

Dragon queen
2010-05-03, 06:51 AM
ROUND 2

Gamerkid:
"Hmmmmm......Intriguing, time to see what the fleshies have in store for the skinless ones such as me. But first, to deal with the weak mule!" He goes and puts a curse on the mule, in exactly 1 day a horrible monster will devour it from the inside and kill it. This creature will be his minion. The only requirement for this horrible creature is that I can ride it. 4: You succeed at cursing the donkey. All the donkey does is blink at you and then it trots off to find something to eat.

Frozen Messiah:
"My god the the old tavern is still standing, I thought dat the old girl would have fallen over from a light gust of wind by now." Francis says in a joking tone and a smile at walking back into his old town.

"Now do you really have to kill everything that mildly displease you, I mean it's a nice...well it didn't... yeah, kill the thing." Francis said to Talganshu in his regularly raspy voice trying to find some reason not to kill the mule, he found none. 5: You succeed at trying to tie up the horses.

TruorTupnm:
Inghash raises an eyebrow at the mage, but shrugs his shoulders and, while eyeing the guy, blesses himself and his stuff, hopefully preventing any curses. After that, he scans his options and indicates the inn to his companions. "Shall we?" 6: You succeed at blessing you and your stuff.

A small gnome with black hair and a gray coat walks up to you and says "Hello there!You must beh new in town, eh? Well I got eh message from someone who got a message from his cousin who got the message from his half-brother who got it from his uncle twice removed. Anyway it says to meet em at the inn at 9:00 for somthin.

Then suddenly a human walks up to Francis "Ahem. That will be 2 silver pieces. He appears to be the stable owner.

STATUS

1.Talganshu is standing next to the cursed donkey.

2.Francis is next to the inn.

3.Inghash is in front of the inn.

TIME DEADLINE

3:00 PM EST today.

Gamerlord
2010-05-03, 07:05 AM
Talganshu walks into the Inn, ignoring the fact he needs to tie up the donkey, and looks around, he does his best to ensure that not a single detail is missed.

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-03, 04:48 PM
Then suddenly a human walks up to Francis "Ahem. That will be 2 silver pieces. He appears to be the stable owner.

"2 silver pireces, you want me to give you 2 silver pieces so I can tie up my GOD DAMNED HORSE!!" Francis begins to yell at the man and about this transaction, "Here is what I will do, I will go get a drink, find some lovley lass to spend the night with, maybe pick a fight, and then sleep till noon and then I will come over here when I am damned well ready, and pay you if I still have any money left after my night of sleeping with a lovely lady that will most likely be your daughter, alright." Francis walks into the inn before he can say anything.

"Barkeep, BARKEEP!!" Francis yells as after he takes a seat at the bar, "Who do I have to put something sharp into to get some service around here."

Dragon queen
2010-05-03, 04:54 PM
Were waiting on the half-orc

TruorTupnm
2010-05-03, 05:07 PM
OOC: Whoops, yet again. Is the deadline likely to find a usual spot to rest? I thought that I was actually showing up kind of early, today. oh well. Ah, also, would our characters know what time it is? Merely wondering how much time we'd have before this meeting.

IC: Inghash grins at Francis's antics and ducks into the inn. Inside, he approaches the bar and begins to chat up the locals, looking for likely quests and possible obstacles.

Dragon queen
2010-05-03, 05:33 PM
ROUND 3

Gamerkid
Talganshu walks into the Inn, ignoring the fact he needs to tie up the donkey, and looks around, he does his best to ensure that not a single detail is missed. 4: The inn is rather downbeat and dirty. You notice the barkeep is a human with an eye patch and short brown hair. As you look around for details you notice the gnome you saw earlier chatting to a figure in a black hood and cloak. "Sir, youz don't underst- says the gnome when the man cuts in "You insolent piece of donkey brains! If they aren't here by midnight I'll kill you. Very slowly. He then walks away and the gnome stares directly at you. With very worried eyes.

Frozen Messiah
"2 silver pireces, you want me to give you 2 silver pieces so I can tie up my GOD DAMNED HORSE!!" Francis begins to yell at the man and about this transaction, "Here is what I will do, I will go get a drink, find some lovley lass to spend the night with, maybe pick a fight, and then sleep till noon and then I will come over here when I am damned well ready, and pay you if I still have any money left after my night of sleeping with a lovely lady that will most likely be your daughter, alright." Francis walks into the inn before he can say anything.

"Barkeep, BARKEEP!!" Francis yells as after he takes a seat at the bar, "Who do I have to put something sharp into to get some service around here." 4: The barkeep goes over to you and says "Waz can I get Y'all? As he picks up varies of drinks and foods and then hands you a drink. "Is on the house!"

TruorTupnm
Inghash grins at Francis's antics and ducks into the inn. Inside, he approaches the bar and begins to chat up the locals, looking for likely quests and possible obstacles. 5:A man walks up to you and says in a relieved voice "You do quests? Well I have a deed that must be done! The man takes a package and hands it to you.See that fellow in the black cloak? Tomorrow he will be sleeping in room 5. Have this delivered to him, and I will pay you a large sum of gold. 50 each to be exact. There are 3 things you must remember. 1. You must give it to him tomorrow not a day after. 2. Make sure you nor any one else except him opens or sees the package, so don't be in the room when he opens it. 3. Make sure he's alone. Just do those things and you shall receive your pay. The man walks away then mutters something that you can't understand.

STATUS

You are all in the inn.

TIME DEADLINE

4:00 PM TOMARROW

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-03, 06:46 PM
"Nice eyepatch, I was thinking about getting me one of them, you know get thew whole tough look going. Anyways why am I talking when there is booze present" Francis says as he pulls a mug out of his bag and places it on to the bar infornt of him.

"Rollcall; scotch, whiskey, burbon, ale, beer and a small amount of wine to finisher off." Franics says pouring one of everyone of the drinks that he mentioned into his mug, "I don't know what this is called in the bartending guild but I like to call it "piss drunk"."
"Hey Bones," Francis says to Talganshu as he jabs him with his elbow to get his attention, "That guy over there has a bigger chip on his shoulder than you do, only difference is that we can see the chip on yours. Hahaha, you see it's funny because you are made of bones which can get chipped."

Francis stops talking for a small moment to listen to the business proposition that is being made to Inghash. "Well Bones, looks like our daring trio has a new mission. Well I better finish this drink fast before i have to come back to it." Francis says as he downs the entire drink in one go. "Oh god that was vile and horrible and disgusting...perfect."

TruorTupnm
2010-05-04, 12:17 AM
"Huh. Well, you have my thanks, I suppose," Inghash offers as the man walks away. He looks to his companions with trepidation as he holds up the box. "This quest seems simple enough, but why such restrictions? I wouldn't really call it a quest, if this is just about a very paranoid-friendly business. What do you think? I say, why not, we make sure that the man is alone, then we'll leave him with the box. I prefer to avoid making enemies, whenever possible, since we will inevitably encounter them, anyway." Nevertheless, he asks around as clandestinely as possible about the guy who handed him the box, as well as the gnome and the cloaked man, since he's noticed Talganshu observing them. Also, if the barkeep was offering all of us free drinks, Inghash'd call for an ale.

Gamerlord
2010-05-04, 01:20 PM
Talghanshu looks at Francis, at says to him "What you consider a joke, I consider an insult, be warned, fleshie."

He then attempts to peer into the mind of the shadowy figure. He pays special attention to thoughts of death and destruction.

Dragon queen
2010-05-04, 02:31 PM
ROUND 4

Gamerkid
Talghanshu looks at Francis, at says to him "What you consider a joke, I consider an insult, be warned, fleshie."

He then attempts to peer into the mind of the shadowy figure. He pays special attention to thoughts of death and destruction. 6: You notice that his mind is filled with darkness just like yours. His mind is that of a skeleton.

Frozen Messiah
"Nice eyepatch, I was thinking about getting me one of them, you know get thew whole tough look going. Anyways why am I talking when there is booze present" Francis says as he pulls a mug out of his bag and places it on to the bar infornt of him.

"Rollcall; scotch, whiskey, burbon, ale, beer and a small amount of wine to finisher off." Franics says pouring one of everyone of the drinks that he mentioned into his mug, "I don't know what this is called in the bartending guild but I like to call it "piss drunk"."
"Hey Bones," Francis says to Talganshu as he jabs him with his elbow to get his attention, "That guy over there has a bigger chip on his shoulder than you do, only difference is that we can see the chip on yours. Hahaha, you see it's funny because you are made of bones which can get chipped."

Francis stops talking for a small moment to listen to the business proposition that is being made to Inghash. "Well Bones, looks like our daring trio has a new mission. Well I better finish this drink fast before i have to come back to it." Francis says as he downs the entire drink in one go. "Oh god that was vile and horrible and disgusting...perfect." 5: You hear the business proposition.

TruorTupnm
"Huh. Well, you have my thanks, I suppose," Inghash offers as the man walks away. He looks to his companions with trepidation as he holds up the box. "This quest seems simple enough, but why such restrictions? I wouldn't really call it a quest, if this is just about a very paranoid-friendly business. What do you think? I say, why not, we make sure that the man is alone, then we'll leave him with the box. I prefer to avoid making enemies, whenever possible, since we will inevitably encounter them, anyway." Nevertheless, he asks around as clandestinely as possible about the guy who handed him the box, as well as the gnome and the cloaked man, since he's noticed Talganshu observing them. Also, if the barkeep was offering all of us free drinks, Inghash'd call for an ale. 6: You see him look at you and your party members then walk away.

STATUS

You are all in the inn.

TIME DEADLINE

3:30 PM TOMORROW

Gamerlord
2010-05-04, 05:37 PM
A 6 and all I get is some "Filled with darkness"?

Talganshu Decides to peer into the figures mind again, maybe this time he will get something useful for once.

Dragon queen
2010-05-04, 05:42 PM
OOC: Sorry, but if I tell you everything (even if you got a 6) It wouldn't be as much fun, knowing every little innocent detail.:smallsmile:

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-04, 06:02 PM
"eye, well than I think you proved my point quite valiantly, anyways we have been traveling together for a long enough time to know half the things i say i don't mean and the other half is usually drunken gibberish, with the exception of important things." Francis says to Talghanshu before turning his focus towards Inghash and his box.

"Did he say that we can open it? if we can I think that we might as well just take a look see and judge from there. I don't see the major problem miself, I mean it's just as simple as waiting for him to got to his room for the night, kicking open the door, throwing it in and then closing the door and Bob's your uncle and we are 50 gold pieces richer. This seems to be win win scenario, I mean I get to kick open a door and then get paid, I see nothing wrong with this." Francis says with slight amount of slurring of his words as his little concoction begins to take effect.

Gamerlord
2010-05-04, 06:02 PM
OOC: Sorry, but if I tell you everything (even if you got a 6) It wouldn't be as much fun, knowing every little innocent detail.:smallsmile:

I don't think so.

Well, if I won't get results from that, do you mind if I change my action?

Dragon queen
2010-05-04, 06:41 PM
Go ahead as long as you do something.:smallsmile:

TruorTupnm
2010-05-04, 10:58 PM
A 6, and all I get is, "You see him look at you and your party members then walk away." My action wasn't even something along the lines of, "Look at the dude." But oh well. Mayhaps I should separate the main thing that I'm trying to do from the rest? Also, don't attempt to discover details that the DM doesn't want discovered?

I was attempting to gather information on the dude who handed me the box, the halfling, and the cloaked dude, mostly, but if attempting to do that just caused me to notice what the first dude did before walking away, could I change my action, as well? I'd go with ---> Ask what time it is, since, apparently, our characters don't know.

Dragon queen
2010-05-05, 02:03 PM
Sorry, I was in a rush.:smallfrown: Try to do better.

Well anyway were waiting on Gamerkid.

Gamerlord
2010-05-05, 02:07 PM
Talganshu gets suspicious, "Mind of a skeleton" ? He lunges towards the figure and tries to rip his cloak off.

Dragon queen
2010-05-05, 02:35 PM
ROUND 5

Gamerkid
Talganshu gets suspicious, "Mind of a skeleton" ? He lunges towards the figure and tries to rip his cloak off. 4: You rip the cloak off and reveal a young fellow with black hair, green eyes, a brown tunic, and black trousers. He says in an irritated voice "Get your bony hands off my cloak! That cost me 5 gold pieces, and now its ruined! Then suddenly he inspects you more closely and says with pure delight "I am so sorry I did not know you were Talganshu the mage of wonders and his brave companions! You must join me for dinner! Consider it payment for me losing my temper. He then hands you a small paper that says 'room 7' on it.

Frozen Messiah
"eye, well than I think you proved my point quite valiantly, anyways we have been traveling together for a long enough time to know half the things i say i don't mean and the other half is usually drunken gibberish, with the exception of important things." Francis says to Talghanshu before turning his focus towards Inghash and his box.

"Did he say that we can open it? if we can I think that we might as well just take a look see and judge from there. I don't see the major problem miself, I mean it's just as simple as waiting for him to got to his room for the night, kicking open the door, throwing it in and then closing the door and Bob's your uncle and we are 50 gold pieces richer. This seems to be win win scenario, I mean I get to kick open a door and then get paid, I see nothing wrong with this." Francis says with slight amount of slurring of his words as his little concoction begins to take effect. 2: The only thing strange about the box is that it has a weird symbol on it. Then suddenly a man walks over to you and points to the box saying ""Was tat?"

TruorTupnm
I was attempting to gather information on the dude who handed me the box, the halfling, and the cloaked dude, mostly, but if attempting to do that just caused me to notice what the first dude did before walking away, could I change my action, as well? I'd go with ---> Ask what time it is, since, apparently, our characters don't know. 3: The man does not leave the room but takes a chair in the corner and watches your every move. You learn the man in the cloak and the halfling have been here 6 months. But the man who asked you to give the man in the black cloak the box came yesterday.-The time is exactly 12:05 in game.

Suddenly you all hear a moaning sound. Out the window is a black and red wolfhound chewing on the window. A lady not far from the window screams "AHHHHHHHHH!!! And bolts for the door. You believe it is the monster you summoned to eat the donkey.

STATUS

You are all in the inn.

TIME DEADLINE

4:00 PM TOMORROW

Gamerlord
2010-05-05, 02:42 PM
Talganshu memorizes the room number on the paper, but only so that he knows what room to blast with concentrated death. Obviously the guy is trying to lure Talganshu and co. into a trap. He then turns his attention the the horrible little furball of death outside, "I think I'll call it pointy, POINTY! COME!" He then turns to Francis and says "On your comment, I believe that our first meeting was in a graveyard, where you caused a group of necromancers to mess up the lichhood ritual they were performing on me to mess up, therefore causing me to instead of becoming an all-powerful, all-knowing master of the undead, becoming what you see right in front of you. Of course, my memory could be wrong. But Skinless ones are rarely wrong. "

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-05, 04:28 PM
He then turns to Francis and says "On your comment, I believe that our first meeting was in a graveyard, where you caused a group of necromancers to mess up the lichhood ritual they were performing on me to mess up, therefore causing me to instead of becoming an all-powerful, all-knowing master of the undead, becoming what you see right in front of you. Of course, my memory could be wrong. But Skinless ones are rarely wrong. "

"Oh well than,the way I see it is you owe me one than." Francis says before being intterupted by the man who askes about the box. "I'll tell you wat it is, it something that will get you something lodged in your eye if you keep lookin' so piss off and i won't have to make good on my threat, alright?" Francis says pulling out a knife from his pocket and flipping it in his hand so that the blade is poiinting downwards, in proper stabbing technique.

TruorTupnm
2010-05-06, 03:14 AM
Inghash clutches the box to himself and attempts to ignore the man asking about the box. He starts at the monster devouring the donkey, but, with Talganshu calling to it, it certainly sounds as if he has that under control. Although he keeps an eye towards the window in case things don't go as Talganshu has planned, he mostly concentrates on attempting to divine what's in the box without opening it.

Dragon queen
2010-05-06, 02:31 PM
ROUND 6

Gamerkid
Talganshu memorizes the room number on the paper, but only so that he knows what room to blast with concentrated death. Obviously the guy is trying to lure Talganshu and co. into a trap. He then turns his attention the the horrible little furball of death outside, "I think I'll call it pointy, POINTY! COME!" He then turns to Francis and says "On your comment, I believe that our first meeting was in a graveyard, where you caused a group of necromancers to mess up the lichhood ritual they were performing on me to mess up, therefore causing me to instead of becoming an all-powerful, all-knowing master of the undead, becoming what you see right in front of you. Of course, my memory could be wrong. But Skinless ones are rarely wrong. " 5: Pointy leaps through the window (smashing it and barely fitting through) and rushes toward to yipping and barking and waving its tail. After a while it gets bored and starts to gnaw on the counter. The bartender obviously annoyed says "I dontz care what kind uh mutt tat is! Just keep it away from meh table!".

Frozen Messiah
"Oh well than,the way I see it is you owe me one than." Francis says before being intterupted by the man who askes about the box. "I'll tell you wat it is, it something that will get you something lodged in your eye if you keep lookin' so piss off and i won't have to make good on my threat, alright?" Francis says pulling out a knife from his pocket and flipping it in his hand so that the blade is poiinting downwards, in proper stabbing technique. 2: The man looks at you and says "Oh...okay..." the man walks away from you. Then suddenly turns around rushes toward you and attempts to punch you. "I don't take no for an answer!"
Roll to dodge the punch:[4]: The man misses and falls to the floor. Pointy notices something interesting is going on and jumps on top of the man.Pointy stands on top of him and starts barking very loudly. Enough to attract the whole bars attention.

TruorTupnm
Inghash clutches the box to himself and attempts to ignore the man asking about the box. He starts at the monster devouring the donkey, but, with Talganshu calling to it, it certainly sounds as if he has that under control. Although he keeps an eye towards the window in case things don't go as Talganshu has planned, he mostly concentrates on attempting to divine what's in the box without opening it. 6: You see a piece of dynamite in the box. It probably was enchanted to go off at exactly 12:30. From your guesses that is in 5 minutes. The man who gave you the package bolts for the door when he checks how high the moon is in the sky. You see him mount a horse and ride to the town gate and is stopped by the guards.

STATUS

You are all in the inn.

TIME DEADLINE

4:00 pm tomorrow

Gamerlord
2010-05-06, 02:35 PM
"Eat the drunk dude Pointy! Eat the drunk dude!" With that, Talganshu turns his attention to the shadowy figure, he knew it! He conjures a fireball and flings it at the figure!

TruorTupnm
2010-05-06, 04:05 PM
"Dynamite?!" Inghash tosses the box towards the dude who gave it to him, even though he's probably too far to hit with it. But at least the box would be outside, where it wouldn't hurt anyone in the inn. To assist with that, he yells, "Everybody down!"

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-06, 05:22 PM
"Everything is going to be ok everyone, we just have a bomb outside and a scary hound thing controlled by a skeleton in here, no problem!!" Francis yells as he jumps on top of the bar and staggers around slightly due to his drink.

Dragon queen
2010-05-06, 06:08 PM
ROUND 7

Gamerkid
"Eat the drunk dude Pointy! Eat the drunk dude!" With that, Talganshu turns his attention to the shadowy figure, he knew it! He conjures a fireball and flings it at the figure! 3: Point obeys and starts to eat the man , while you conjure a fireball. It hits him causing his horse to ride through the gates and for him to fall off. From what you can tell he is still alive but will be dead in a matter of hours if not treated properly.

Frozen Messiah
"Everything is going to be ok everyone, we just have a bomb outside and a scary hound thing controlled by a skeleton in here, no problem!!" Francis yells as he jumps on top of the bar and staggers around slightly due to his drink. 3: People start to panic and while a section of them faint, a good section run for their lives. Only a few stay in the inn. You see the bartender gather all his important wines and bolt out the door screaming "A barkeeper never goes down with his bar! as he runs down the street in the direction of the box without realizing it.

TruorTupnm
"Dynamite?!" Inghash tosses the box towards the dude who gave it to him, even though he's probably too far to hit with it. But at least the box would be outside, where it wouldn't hurt anyone in the inn. To assist with that, he yells, "Everybody down!" 4: People start to rush to find a good spot. Pointy seems to understand and pushes a man to get under a table. The man Pointy was eating is alive but bleeding heavily. But you did manage to get the box quite far from the inn. As a matter of fact its rather close to the man who gave you the box in the first place.

Then suddenly you hear a massive BOOM!Hundreds of orange,yellow and red lights dance across the inn. From what you can tell, the guards, the man who gave you the box, the bartender, and surprisingly the stable master are all dead.
Roll to dodge the Explosion!

Francis:5-You successfully dodge the explosion.

Talganshu:2-You get caught in the explosion but only have a few burnt bones.

Inghash:2- You get caught in the explosion but believe you only only break a rib.

STATUS

You are all in the inn.

TIME DEADLINE

4:30 TOMORROW

Gamerlord
2010-05-06, 06:12 PM
Talganshu dusts himself off, then decides to investigate room 7, kicking open the door.

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-06, 08:15 PM
Francis ducked behind the bar to avoid the explosion. After he feels it's safe he looks over the bar and sees the carnage outside from the explosion. "Wait, let me do some math here. No guards + No bartender = Free Booze or... this is now my inn. Yes, that the ticket." Francis says and then jumps back on to the bar, "Hello, ladies and gentlemen the inn is under new management. My name is Franics "The Mark", you can call me Francis and that is only name you can call me. I will be the guy who gets you drinks and makes witty conversation with you all."

Dragon queen
2010-05-07, 01:23 PM
Now we wait for TruorTupnm.

TruorTupnm
2010-05-07, 05:02 PM
Inghash grunts at the pain of the explosion, sizes up the damage done by it, then muses aloud, "Hmmm... Looks as if I just saved a bunch of people and opened up a couple of jobs. I know that I would be pretty appreciative to someone like that..." An attempt to obtain some sort of reward from those he saved from explodey death.

Dragon queen
2010-05-07, 05:22 PM
ROUND 8

Gamerkid
Talganshu dusts himself off, then decides to investigate room 7, kicking open the door. 4: You successfully kick the door open. You see the man who asked for you to come for dinner. He is eating his dinner. Oh...hello I thought you weren't coming. He munches loudly then adds Oh, I forgot to introduce my self! He looks at you and says I'm the nephew of the mayor, my name is Nortes Guistride, the leader of the necromancers guild here. He smiles wickedly then holds up a class of wine. And says Care for some wine? Year 34, the best of them all!

Frozen Messiah
Francis ducked behind the bar to avoid the explosion. After he feels it's safe he looks over the bar and sees the carnage outside from the explosion. "Wait, let me do some math here. No guards + No bartender = Free Booze or... this is now my inn. Yes, that the ticket." Francis says and then jumps back on to the bar, "Hello, ladies and gentlemen the inn is under new management. My name is Franics "The Mark", you can call me Francis and that is only name you can call me. I will be the guy who gets you drinks and makes witty conversation with you all." 6: You claim the bar and start getting all sorts of orders, when suddenly a maid, and 2 servants come out, and the maid says "Our pay? Today is Saturday, boss.

TruorTupnm
Inghash grunts at the pain of the explosion, sizes up the damage done by it, then muses aloud, "Hmmm... Looks as if I just saved a bunch of people and opened up a couple of jobs. I know that I would be pretty appreciative to someone like that..." An attempt to obtain some sort of reward from those he saved from explodey death. 4: You get 3 families pay you 100 gold for their rescues, each. The names of the families are the Guls, Stanwards, and finally the Edricsons. One family gives you a small bag of jewels in return but do not give you their name.

The same gnome you saw earlier walks up to Francis and says "It's to late! Run while you can or N- He chokes and falls to the ground. Dead.

STATUS

You are all in the inn.

Time Deadline

12:00 PM TOMORROW

Gamerlord
2010-05-07, 05:26 PM
"Can't fool me, the guy I killed was an illusion wasn't it, mr. shadow?" Talganshu then shoots the dude with a bolt of death.

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-07, 07:03 PM
Frozen Messiah 6: You claim the bar and start getting all sorts of orders, when suddenly a maid, and 2 servants come out, and the maid says "Our pay? Today is Saturday, boss.

"Of course it is now and because I am such a good manager of this inn I will pay you in kind, but I will give you the option" to set up a fund that will give you money when you need it. I mean can you see all of the craziness that is going on, I mean there are demons dogs around! Thankfully that one is controlled by a friend of mine so no need to worry about that, love. So are there any takers on the fund idea? And may I ask, I mean it's my first day on the job, how much you are to be paid?" Francis says calmly with a small smile on his face attempting to seem not distraught by this at all.

TruorTupnm
2010-05-08, 02:15 AM
Inghash assures the ones that have shown their appreciation that it was all merely in a day's work, for him, and pockets his wealth. He then grunts at Francis and points out, "Remember that we're here for quests. You should probably find someone reliable to take this inn over. It could make a good base of operations. Very sturdy wood versus explosions." Seeing that Talganshu has run off alone and hearing noises towards Room Seven, he heads that way, readying a healing spell, just in case he walks into another explosion. Even if there isn't an explosion, he'll attempt to heal what damage he took from the last one. Would he even be able to heal Talganshu, a skeleton, with your average healing?

Dragon queen
2010-05-08, 06:15 AM
ROUND 9

Gamerkid
"Can't fool me, the guy I killed was an illusion wasn't it, mr. shadow?" Talganshu then shoots the dude with a bolt of death. 1: You aim it directly at him but for whatever reason it hits the bottle of wine. Nortes then says "Skelly my boy, its been a pleasure but I really must go. And next time do please remember wines expensive before you go off incinerating it. He starts to cast a spell and finally says Ta-ta suddenly he is surrounded by fog and disappears.

Frozen Messiah
"Of course it is now and because I am such a good manager of this inn I will pay you in kind, but I will give you the option" to set up a fund that will give you money when you need it. I mean can you see all of the craziness that is going on, I mean there are demons dogs around! Thankfully that one is controlled by a friend of mine so no need to worry about that, love. So are there any takers on the fund idea? And may I ask, I mean it's my first day on the job, how much you are to be paid?" Francis says calmly with a small smile on his face attempting to seem not distraught by this at all. 2: The maid smiles and hands you a piece of paper and whispers in your ear "2 all paid vacations, 15 gold a day, Free drinks and food, but most of all you pay if the guests break something. Leaving you with.. She pauses for a moment then says 2 0r 3 copper pieces. she smiles then says with great pleasure I would like to take a vacation and receive my pay. now or I'll complain to the mayor and tell him your enslaving us and working conditions are terrible. Sure to get you out of business and get you in jail. But since you don't have any mouny I'll guess you have 2 choices Leave the bar, or spend the year in jail, unless that is you can come up with the cash. Thats exactly 400 gold this week. And ooooh...only 200 after the week after that. Sale! She and the servants walk away proudly.

TruorTupnm
Inghash assures the ones that have shown their appreciation that it was all merely in a day's work, for him, and pockets his wealth. He then grunts at Francis and points out, "Remember that we're here for quests. You should probably find someone reliable to take this inn over. It could make a good base of operations. Very sturdy wood versus explosions." Seeing that Talganshu has run off alone and hearing noises towards Room Seven, he heads that way, readying a healing spell, just in case he walks into another explosion. Even if there isn't an explosion, he'll attempt to heal what damage he took from the last one. Would he even be able to heal Talganshu, a skeleton, with your average healing? 5: Indeed you would. You heal your broken rib and run to find Talgashu in the doorway. But he is not harmed. And you can't see the corpse of the man who was in here. But suddenly you remember you shouldn't heal him because in doing so you could kill him. Since he is made up of pure evil, pure divinest could be his death.

STATUS

You are all in the inn.

Time deadline

4:00 today

Gamerlord
2010-05-08, 08:38 AM
"Exactly what I thought he would do! Now I can search his room for clues without his interference!" he then searches the room for clues.

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-08, 08:53 AM
Frozen Messiah 2: The maid smiles and hands you a piece of paper and whispers in your ear "2 all paid vacations, 15 gold a day, Free drinks and food, but most of all you pay if the guests break something. Leaving you with.. She pauses for a moment then says 2 0r 3 copper pieces. she smiles then says with great pleasure I would like to take a vacation and receive my pay. now or I'll complain to the mayor and tell him your enslaving us and working conditions are terrible. Sure to get you out of business and get you in jail. But since you don't have any mouny I'll guess you have 2 choices Leave the bar, or spend the year in jail, unless that is you can come up with the cash. Thats exactly 400 gold this week. And ooooh...only 200 after the week after that. Sale! She and the servants walk away proudly.

"Okay... you're all fired." Francis says "If you want to work something out than we can stay and talk but at this point that you would still have no jobs in my eyes, so we can work something out. Secondly, I don't think there is that much money inside of this town. You might want to think of a counter offer quickly or else you are going to be out of a job. I believe you were treated pretty well here and don't intend to change that." Francis says as he takes a seat on a stool behind the bar.

Dragon queen
2010-05-08, 09:45 AM
Now we wait for TruorTupnm. He has till 9:00 tomorrow.

TruorTupnm
2010-05-08, 03:19 PM
Seeing that the skeleton is okay (relatively), Inghash breathes a sigh of relief, then heads back out to see if he can learn anything from the dude that handed us the exploding box and was subsequently almost killed by it. Once there, he attempts to intimidate the dude into revealing why he did that, how he knew that its contents had been magically divined, and why rolling a Six on looking for quests netted us an explosion to the face. If that's the best quest that this town has to offer, I figure that this whole place is a death trap. http://www.starwarsepics.com/forums/scarlet/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Dragon queen
2010-05-08, 03:51 PM
Round 10

Gamerkid
"Exactly what I thought he would do! Now I can search his room for clues without his interference!" he then searches the room for clues. 4: You find a little note under a lamp saying Dear Skelly- The necromancers guild has regrown and is quite big now. We live in an underground burrow south of Sharlas. Soon you're going to die, along with you buddies just like you all deserve. Sincerly yours,
The imfamous leader of the necromancers guild who hates you very much, Nortes.

Frozen Messiah
"Okay... you're all fired." Francis says "If you want to work something out than we can stay and talk but at this point that you would still have no jobs in my eyes, so we can work something out. Secondly, I don't think there is that much money inside of this town. You might want to think of a counter offer quickly or else you are going to be out of a job. I believe you were treated pretty well here and don't intend to change that." Francis says as he takes a seat on a stool behind the bar. 4: 3: The maid smiles again and says"Okay how about I put it this way? I'm the bartender's niece. And by law I own it. So get your sorry little noggin, OUT!!" She screams and then calming down points to the 2 servants saying "These to men are my brothers, and are guards of the city, so like it or not this place is mine." She smiles then adds "get out of here, loser."

TruorTupnm
Seeing that the skeleton is okay (relatively), Inghash breathes a sigh of relief, then heads back out to see if he can learn anything from the dude that handed us the exploding box and was subsequently almost killed by it. Once there, he attempts to intimidate the dude into revealing why he did that, how he knew that its contents had been magically divined, and why rolling a Six on looking for quests netted us an explosion to the face. If that's the best quest that this town has to offer, I figure that this whole place is a death trap. 5: A man walks up to you and says "Oh...hello I heard you go on quests...well you see there was a man who stole a small treasure of mine to be exact." The man breaths in deeply then says "It was said to have a mythical power but I never believed that junk. So one night this guy named Nortes or something comes to my house and demands something called the Orb Of Claymore, but when I tell him I know nothing he points to the mantle and snatches the globe off. He says something about a Necro-something guild. But that is all I know except for one thing." He looks at you and says "The orb is one of the 3 things said in mythology to lead to the Lost City Of Claymore " He takes a really deep breath "But that is just plain nonsense. But well anyway I heard rumors the man was south of Sharlas, that is north of here. The orb has been in my family for 6 generations."

STATUS

You are all in the inn.

Time DEADLINE

12:00 TOMORROW

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-08, 04:41 PM
Frozen Messiah 4: 3: The maid smiles again and says"Okay how about I put it this way? I'm the bartender's niece. And by law I own it. So get your sorry little noggin, OUT!!" She screams and then calming down points to the 2 servants saying "These to men are my brothers, and are guards of the city, so like it or not this place is mine." She smiles then adds "get out of here, loser."

"Well than FINE, if you just said that at the start instead of trying to pull as much money out of my pockets as possible than I would have been far more understanding. Alright, I didn't even really want the damned thing anyways. I just took an opportunity when I saw one, love." Francis says standing up from his chair and walking past her.

Gamerlord
2010-05-08, 05:15 PM
"Think you can mock me, eh?" Talghanshu marched down to the weapons store, placed his 5 spears on the table, and said "I want a nice,steel, sword."

Dragon queen
2010-05-09, 05:06 AM

TruorTupnm
2010-05-09, 12:32 PM
Inghash gives the man a sympathetic look and replies, "Ah, so, being skeptical about the mythology behind this Orb, you would be looking to hire us to retrieve your stolen family heirloom? Certainly a just quest, and it would be more suitable for your local constabulary, if it weren't for the necromancers. Now, I am a collector of tales about as skeptical as yourself, but these necromancers most probably stole the Orb because they believe in its power. They will guard the thing most fiercely. For putting our lives in such jeopardy, merely to retrieve something of sentimental value, we would request substantial payment... By the way, since you seem to know one thing or two about the mythology surrounding the subject, would you happen to know what the other two things are that are connected to this lost city?"

Ah, Diplomacy check to negotiate lots of money?

Dragon queen
2010-05-09, 01:28 PM
ROUND 11

Gamerkid
"Think you can mock me, eh?" Talghanshu marched down to the weapons store, placed his 5 spears on the table, and said "I want a nice,steel, sword." 4: The store owner says "You want a sword for these spears? Most certainly I'll give you one! Hunting deer with a sword is hard to put it mildly." He hands you a steel sword with an orb in the middle. "The orb has no power just brings good luck. He says simply.

Frozen Messiah
"Well than FINE, if you just said that at the start instead of trying to pull as much money out of my pockets as possible than I would have been far more understanding. Alright, I didn't even really want the damned thing anyways. I just took an opportunity when I saw one, love." Francis says standing up from his chair and walking past her. 6: She stares at you then asks "If you didn't want it why'd you take it in the first place?" She stares at you a second more shrugs her shoulders and starts to introduce herself "Hello fellow folk! My name is Melony Guistine!" she then says "And I'm not a sick cheapskate like this man over here! Drinks are a gold each! She says proudly.

TruorTupnm
Inghash gives the man a sympathetic look and replies, "Ah, so, being skeptical about the mythology behind this Orb, you would be looking to hire us to retrieve your stolen family heirloom? Certainly a just quest, and it would be more suitable for your local constabulary, if it weren't for the necromancers. Now, I am a collector of tales about as skeptical as yourself, but these necromancers most probably stole the Orb because they believe in its power. They will guard the thing most fiercely. For putting our lives in such jeopardy, merely to retrieve something of sentimental value, we would request substantial payment... By the way, since you seem to know one thing or two about the mythology surrounding the subject, would you happen to know what the other two things are that are connected to this lost city?"

Ah, Diplomacy check to negotiate lots of money? 2:"Hmmmm...how about 75-100 gold depending on the danger you face. Each. And maybe a magic item or two if you bring it back unharmed. He looks at you and says calmly "The other 2 items are from what I know an amulet and a scepter.I know that rumor of the Scepter being stolen just a few weeks ago, but that city is so far away you can hardly tell if their just rumors or the truth. It's said when fused together they create a staff called The Staff Of Claymore that leads to The City Of Claymore. Which as mythology leads is the city that can control the cosmos. But that is just a bunch of rumors, us scholars aren't supposed to believe that stuff anyway. Soooo do you accept the job?

Status

You are all in the tavern.

Time Deadline

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-09, 02:10 PM
"Why does everyone have to take things so personal... wait, where is everyone?" Francis says quietly as he looks around the inn. "Right, I take a little bit of time to trye to get a base of opperations and they run off to do something. Fine, I might as well jjump outside i am not wanted here anyways." Francis says as he walks towards the door. Once out there he leans up against the wall andlooks at his spears, "You know what I really should be getting myself a bow." Francis says as he surveys the area that had been blasted by the explosion. "Hmm I wonder if anyone had anything interesting on them when they got killed. Might as well check." Francis says with a shrug of his shoulders. He then moves to check the bodies.

Gamerlord
2010-05-09, 03:02 PM
Talghanshu takes the sword, walks out of the store, then says to Francis and Inghasm "I'm going after the necromancers, catch up with me if you feel like it, but by that time either the necromancers or I will probably be dead." He then casts a spell to teleport to Sharlas, taking pointy with him.

Dragon queen
2010-05-09, 07:32 PM

TruorTupnm
2010-05-10, 12:57 AM
Inghash agrees to the terms of the quest, sensibly waits for Francis to loot the bodies, then attempts to teleport them both and all of their stuff to Talganshu.

Dragon queen
2010-05-10, 03:08 PM
ROUND 12

Gamerkid
Talghanshu takes the sword, walks out of the store, then says to Francis and Inghasm "I'm going after the necromancers, catch up with me if you feel like it, but by that time either the necromancers or I will probably be dead." He then casts a spell to teleport to Sharlas, taking pointy with him. 5: You manage to teleport to Sharlas with Pointy. Though your trying to go south Pointy decides to check put the local butcher. You hear the butcher yell "Git away from meh lunch doom doggie!"

Frozen Messiah
"Why does everyone have to take things so personal... wait, where is everyone?" Francis says quietly as he looks around the inn. "Right, I take a little bit of time to trye to get a base of opperations and they run off to do something. Fine, I might as well jjump outside i am not wanted here anyways." Francis says as he walks towards the door. Once out there he leans up against the wall andlooks at his spears, "You know what I really should be getting myself a bow." Francis says as he surveys the area that had been blasted by the explosion. "Hmm I wonder if anyone had anything interesting on them when they got killed. Might as well check." Francis says with a shrug of his shoulders. He then moves to check the bodies. 4: "Ohhhhh....more spears! Although bows are good, spears are better! He hands you a brightly painted steel bow with an amber orb at the top. He then gives you 40 iron arrows for your patronage. From the corpses you retrieve 5 gold, a small steel short sword, and a note. The note says "Dear Fiona,
I miss you dearly, I know how lonely it is in Sharlas. But be a good lass! I'm healthy and well, dear child! The note you realize is from the stable Master to his daughter.

TruorTupnm
Inghash agrees to the terms of the quest, sensibly waits for Francis to loot the bodies, then attempts to teleport them both and all of their stuff to Talganshu. 2: You and Francis barely manage to teleport with all your stuff intact to Sharlas. Talganshu is just down the street.

STATUS

You are all in the streets of Sharlas.

TIME DEADLINE

Gamerlord
2010-05-10, 03:18 PM
Talganshu rushes down to the caves to the south, ready for the fierce fighting ahead of him, but first, a little message to the common folk.

"ALL WHO CAN HEAR ME WHO WISH A BATTLE,FOLLOW ME TO THE CAVES!"

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-10, 03:38 PM
"Hmm, you know I should probably give this to her. But then again that guy was a jerk. What would my conscience say?" Francis pulls out a coin and flips it turns up heads "Alright, I guess I have a daughter to give some bad neews to. Hopefully she will be greatful for what I did and reward me in some fashion. That would be nice..." Francis begins to contemplate the possible rewards and then he gets teleported.

Talganshu rushes down to the caves to the south, ready for the fierce fighting ahead of him, but first, a little message to the common folk.

"ALL WHO CAN HEAR ME WHO WISH A BATTLE,FOLLOW ME TO THE CAVES!"

"You're possibly one of the strangest necromancers I have ever seen. Aren't yous supposed to not want to actually engage in melee combat. Isn't that what your undead are for? Ah, forget about it just don't get killed...again." Francis says in confusion at what Talganshu does he then casually follows behind him.

TruorTupnm
2010-05-10, 09:17 PM
Inghash heads for the butcher, where he attempts to calm the guy down and gather information. "It is just the mount of the man that is attempting to save your city from the evil infesting it. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you? Of course, his, ah, announcement was not very informative, but surely you know of what I speak?" Also, I see that there is a butcher around. Anything else that could mayhaps be useful?

Dragon queen
2010-05-11, 02:16 PM
ROUND 13

Gamerkid

"ALL WHO CAN HEAR ME WHO WISH A BATTLE,FOLLOW ME TO THE CAVES!" 6: You scream so loud the whole town hears you. Everyone is staring at you, even the mice. Suddenly a small dove lands on your arm. It has a message at its leg tied up. The message says "My Dear Skelly,
I really shall miss you, but then again what are enemies for? On the lower part of the message is a very crude drawing. It takes you time but you soon figure the drawing is of him strangling you. The drawing (Which is probably the worst you've ever seen) is in pink crayon. One person steps forward and says "I heard my father was killed in a blast...he owned the inn in Halestrike. My stubborn cousin took the inn, with all my father had in it...Allow me some revenge!he yells I, James Coral, join thou forces! A women with red hair comes forward and says I, Fiona Staral join thou forces. For I have received news my father, a brave stable master died from evils wrath! I have nothing to remember him, so let vengeance and the enemy head be enough! She screams as she takes a dagger from on of the stalls and mounts a pinto horse.

Frozen Messiah
"Hmm, you know I should probably give this to her. But then again that guy was a jerk. What would my conscience say?" Francis pulls out a coin and flips it turns up heads "Alright, I guess I have a daughter to give some bad neews to. Hopefully she will be greatful for what I did and reward me in some fashion. That would be nice..." Francis begins to contemplate the possible rewards and then he gets teleported.

"You're possibly one of the strangest necromancers I have ever seen. Aren't yous supposed to not want to actually engage in melee combat. Isn't that what your undead are for? Ah, forget about it just don't get killed...again." Francis says in confusion at what Talganshu does he then casually follows behind him. 5: Just before you teleport, you realize she probably all ready knows or if she finds out she'll scream and go kill something (possibly you) at the news. People sometimes find it very hard to follow 'don't kill the messenger' In this town.

TruorTupnm
Inghash heads for the butcher, where he attempts to calm the guy down and gather information. "It is just the mount of the man that is attempting to save your city from the evil infesting it. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you? Of course, his, ah, announcement was not very informative, but surely you know of what I speak?" Also, I see that there is a butcher around. Anything else that could mayhaps be useful? 3:...well, I heard something about the necromancers you're planin on fightin. It was tat his wakeness is cold, or frost or somthin like tat. Well you get your news so...do me a favor an get tat doggy out uh here! he screams waving a rolling pin in the air. Pointy looks annoyed takes a whole pig in his mouth and leaves, obviously unhappy to leave his banquet.

Status

You are all in Sharlas.

TIME DEADLINE

Gamerlord
2010-05-11, 02:29 PM
Talghanshu continues his charge towards the cave.

OOC: @francis: when was the last time you met a skeletal mage that wasn't a lich :smalltongue: ?

Dragon queen
2010-05-11, 07:11 PM
We must wait for Frozen Messiah, and TruorTupnm now.

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-11, 08:24 PM
"Wait, James i think I may know the stuck up little lady that your talking about. I can take you to her if you want but i would like to get something out of it. I would like to become part owner of the bar, now you will be the main peson but I will put in a fair portion of my earnings from my adventures towards it. Think about it, we will be growing your family bar together." Francis says with a small smile and his hand out in front of him waiting for reciprication, "do we have a deal?"

OCC: I have seen a lot of liches, or am I thinking itches :smallconfused:

TruorTupnm
2010-05-12, 01:54 AM
Inghash bows respectfully to the butcher, then sees the help that Talganshu has gathered and nods his appreciation to them. He raises an eyebrow at the skeleton and asks, "So, you know where this guy hides out? Huh. I think that we should learn more about his defenses, at the least. Are these people enough to assault his caves? I was thinking that we should at least check to see if there is a decently-sized criminal element to this place. If it isn't entirely devoted to our foe, it would know the most about how best to topple him. With our support, they would most likely jump at the chance to take over this town, yes?" Just gathering more information, I suppose. Any nearby shady alleys to make a quick underworld contact in, unless one of the followers we've gathered is already a representative of such a faction?

Dragon queen
2010-05-12, 02:38 PM
ROUND 14

Gamerkid
Talghanshu continues his charge towards the cave. 2: You trip and hit the ground. Roll To Dodge 1: You get your cloak and bones dirty. So now you'll have to appear before your arch enemy in dusty rags. Prepare for humiliation.

Frozen Messiah
"Wait, James i think I may know the stuck up little lady that your talking about. I can take you to her if you want but i would like to get something out of it. I would like to become part owner of the bar, now you will be the main peson but I will put in a fair portion of my earnings from my adventures towards it. Think about it, we will be growing your family bar together." Francis says with a small smile and his hand out in front of him waiting for reciprication, "do we have a deal?"
2: "Hmmmmm...I'll have to think about it I mean we all need gold to make a living...He nods at you in deep thought.

TruorTupnm
Inghash bows respectfully to the butcher, then sees the help that Talganshu has gathered and nods his appreciation to them. He raises an eyebrow at the skeleton and asks, "So, you know where this guy hides out? Huh. I think that we should learn more about his defenses, at the least. Are these people enough to assault his caves? I was thinking that we should at least check to see if there is a decently-sized criminal element to this place. If it isn't entirely devoted to our foe, it would know the most about how best to topple him. With our support, they would most likely jump at the chance to take over this town, yes?" Just gathering more information, I suppose. Any nearby shady alleys to make a quick underworld contact in, unless one of the followers we've gathered is already a representative of such a faction? 3: You learn something surprising. The burrow where Norte's lives is totally undefended. A scout reported to you saying that when Nortes picked him up by the collar all he did is say "let them come" and put the fellow down.

STATUS

You are all in Shardas.

TIME DEADLINE

Gamerlord
2010-05-12, 06:29 PM
He continues his charge, lets get on with this already :smallannoyed:

TruorTupnm
2010-05-12, 07:37 PM
At the report of the scout and Talganshu's impatience, Inghash raises a disbelieving eyebrow. "Do you know something I don't? If this guy is half as confident as he seems, he will most probably wipe the floor with us." Nevertheless, Inghash follows the group, staying towards the back. He prays to his god for his blessing and guidance.

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-12, 08:09 PM
"Well it seems that we have a keener, I will talk to you about this later." Francis says turning around and catches up to the skeleton, "Do you have a second death wish or something because if you run in there without an idea about what you're going up against you will fail. Now I am not the smartesat guy around but I know that much." Francis says to Talganshu while he shakes his head at his impatience.

Dragon queen
2010-05-13, 02:33 PM
ROUND 15

Gamerkid
He continues his charge, lets get on with this already5: You continue to march in a straight line without falling down.

Frozen Messiah

"Well it seems that we have a keener, I will talk to you about this later." Francis says turning around and catches up to the skeleton, "Do you have a second death wish or something because if you run in there without an idea about what you're going up against you will fail. Now I am not the smartesat guy around but I know that much." Francis says to Talganshu while he shakes his head at his impatience. 6: You are able to keep good pace up with your little armada of troops.

TruorTupnm
At the report of the scout and Talganshu's impatience, Inghash raises a disbelieving eyebrow. "Do you know something I don't? If this guy is half as confident as he seems, he will most probably wipe the floor with us." Nevertheless, Inghash follows the group, staying towards the back. He prays to his god for his blessing and guidance. 6: You see an amulet appear in your hand with golden letters transcribed in it. It says Whomever bears thou amulet shan't not be harmed by evils way for any of thou glorious day and keep on with good strength shall evil vanquish beneath thou feet..

STATUS

You are all near the gates outside Sharlas.

Time deadline

1:00 pm tomorrow

Gamerlord
2010-05-13, 07:39 PM
EXACT SAME ACTION AS BEFORE :smallannoyed: .

TruorTupnm
2010-05-14, 03:12 AM
Obtain a sedative for the skeleton, then attempt to speed the group along to our destination?

Dragon queen
2010-05-14, 11:41 AM
Now...we wait for Frozen Messiah.

Dragon queen
2010-05-14, 02:24 PM
...If he hasn't posted by 5pm then we continue.

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-14, 03:42 PM
...If he hasn't posted by 5pm then we continue.

OOC: Well than I should get to that shouldn't I :smalltongue:

"You know what I would think that we shouldn't go in the front door, if ytou give me sometime that i might be able to find another entrance that we can go through. If you don't than I am going to find one for myself. Anyone who wishes to come along is more than willing." Francis says as he gives a small salute to the rest of the group and then begins to move of to the side to search for any other form of enterance

Dragon queen
2010-05-14, 05:11 PM
ROUND 16

Gamerkid
EXACT SAME ACTION AS BEFORE . 3: You see it in the distance. It looks like your every day cave except for 2 details. You can't seem to find an entrance, and at the front of the cave a fireball has been carved in. With 2 symbols on the top of the fireball. One looks like a picture of death, the other of peace.

Frozen Messiah
"You know what I would think that we shouldn't go in the front door, if ytou give me sometime that i might be able to find another entrance that we can go through. If you don't than I am going to find one for myself. Anyone who wishes to come along is more than willing." Francis says as he gives a small salute to the rest of the group and then begins to move of to the side to search for any other form of enterance 1: You see stone, cold, hard, desolate, stone covering a bump as far as you can tell the entrance isn't there.

TruorTupnm
Obtain a sedative for the skeleton, then attempt to speed the group along to our destination? 5: Fiona gladly gives you a sedative she had saved. And thanks to you, your group has saved 5 days worth of food and supplies.

A small little kobold peeps out of a rock."Shialdala Ki Rol, Si canat silas?" he asks in his kobold lauguage then surprisingly says "Or, do you want to see the master?" He says in coherent common.

STATUS

You are all near Norte's cave.

TIME DEADLINE

1:00 PM TOMORROW

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-15, 01:04 AM
[SIZE="6"]
A small little kobold peeps out of a rock."Shialdala Ki Rol, Si canat silas?" he asks in his kobold lauguage then surprisingly says "Or, do you want to see the master?" He says in coherent common.

"Ew, what the hell is that thing. It looks like lizard but smells like what my cat barfed up this morning." Francis asys when he looks at the kobold, "You can talk to it, I am going to scout out the area look for an traps or what not."

TruorTupnm
2010-05-15, 01:52 AM
Inghash attempts to translate what the kobold said. If he can't figure it out, he'll say, "Ah, the first one, of course!" with a conspiratorial wink.

Dragon queen
2010-05-15, 06:11 AM
Now we wait for Gamerkid.

Gamerlord
2010-05-15, 08:47 AM
Talghanshu laughs, time to finish this, he then fires a bolt with the power of roughly a nuke at the cave. He then runs. Fast.

Dragon queen
2010-05-15, 11:19 AM
ROUND 17

Gamerkid
Talghanshu laughs, time to finish this, he then fires a bolt with the power of roughly a nuke at the cave. He then runs. Fast. 5: You cast the light then run, and run and run and run and run and run past sharlas and all the way into Halestrike. Leaving your buddies WAY behind you. As a matter of fact their both at best, 5 feet from the cave.
-this is the craziest action I have ever heard of.:smalltongue:

Frozen Messiah
"Ew, what the hell is that thing. It looks like lizard but smells like what my cat barfed up this morning." Francis asys when he looks at the kobold, "You can talk to it, I am going to scout out the area look for an traps or what not." 3: You find no traps whatsoever.

TruorTupnm
Inghash attempts to translate what the kobold said. If he can't figure it out, he'll say, "Ah, the first one, of course!" with a conspiratorial wink. 6: You figure out what it said. It said "Have you brought the supplies?". Then you guessed it changed the subject the so you wouldn't get suspicious about something.

Then suddenly the earth shakes the cave rumbles and a fiery reign rules the sky. You suddenly see 7 massive fireballs hurl toward you and the cave. You have a choice because in half a minute those fireballs will land. Your hand touches the amulet that was given to you. What do you do?

STATUS

TruorTupnm and Francis are about to becomes french style toast near Norte's cave.

Talghanshu is safe inside Halestrike.

TIME DEADLINE

1:00 PM TOMORROW

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-15, 12:19 PM
TruorTupnm and Francis are about to becomes french style toast near Norte's cave.

Francis hears a noise and looks behind him to see Talganshu run past him, he looks confused for a moment and then looks from where he was running. Francis sees the large quantity of firey death that is hurtling towards him. He grabs the and uses him as a human sheild to protect him as he runs towards a divet in the ground that he curls up in it to try to lessen the damage of the blast while holding the kobold on top of him so it takes most of the damage. This whole time a slew of profanity is coming out of his mouth all directed to the skeletal mage and his sheer stupidity of action.

Gamerlord
2010-05-15, 12:47 PM
Talghanshu runs faster.

TruorTupnm
2010-05-15, 03:29 PM
Inghash employs his amulet for protection from overpowered fireballs. Also, he curses all magic-users who don't know from subtlety.

Dragon queen
2010-05-16, 06:31 AM
ROUND 18

Gamerkid
Talghanshu runs faster. 1: You fall to the ground.

Frozen Messiah
Francis hears a noise and looks behind him to see Talganshu run past him, he looks confused for a moment and then looks from where he was running. Francis sees the large quantity of firey death that is hurtling towards him. He grabs the and uses him as a human sheild to protect him as he runs towards a divet in the ground that he curls up in it to try to lessen the damage of the blast while holding the kobold on top of him so it takes most of the damage. This whole time a slew of profanity is coming out of his mouth all directed to the skeletal mage and his sheer stupidity of action. 6: You are able to grapple the kobold and dive into the ditch.

TruorTupnm
Inghash employs his amulet for protection from overpowered fireballs. Also, he curses all magic-users who don't know from subtlety. 4: You succeed and a magical shield is formed around you but not Francis.

5 Flaming fireballs touch the earth exploding and destroying Sharlas killing Fiona and James. But not the cave. The cave wasn't even dented.

ROLL TO DODGE
(Francis) 3: Your blasted to the sky and hit the earth with a BANG!!! you can't see Inghash of Talghanshu anywhere. But you are bleeding heavily and if you don't get medical assistance right away your what we people call a 'dead man'.

STATUS

Francis is in...we don't know yet land.

Inghash is safe in his shield near Norte's cave.

Talghanshu is dead in the dirt.(NOT literally)

TIME DEADLINE

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-16, 08:10 AM
(Francis) 3: Your blasted to the sky and hit the earth with a BANG!!! you can't see Inghash of Talghanshu anywhere. But you are bleeding heavily and if you don't get medical assistance right away your what we people call a 'dead man'.

Francis is in...we don't know yet land.

Francis rolls over and spits up some blood. "You idiot, stupid quick acting moron. When I interupted that ritual I probably interuppted the part about intellgence. What makes you think that shooting fire at something that has fire on it a good idea? Celestia be damned." Francis yells in between coughing fits and struggling breath. As he screams at Talganshu he swears an oath that he will come back from the dead if he has to kill that mage.

Gamerlord
2010-05-16, 10:23 AM
Talghanshu decides to teleport somewhere until his allies calm down, he cannot help Francis, then again he could raise him from the dead later. He randomly teleports somewhere.

Dragon queen
2010-05-16, 01:59 PM
We shall now wait for TruorTupnm.

TruorTupnm
2010-05-16, 02:28 PM
Without any backup and without even the town to go back to, I suppose that Inghash will try to teleport back to the town we started in. Maybe he'll be able to drum up some support by pointing out that something capable of such blasts needs to be taken out as quickly as possible. Also, mayhaps Nortes will have time to pick up a new kobold, so that it can actually lead us to the back door, this time.

Dragon queen
2010-05-16, 06:11 PM
ROUND 19

Gamerkid
Talghanshu decides to teleport somewhere until his allies calm down, he cannot help Francis, then again he could raise him from the dead later. He randomly teleports somewhere. 6: You get really really lucky. Most who teleport randomly...usually end up on the most unsuitable of places. You start to gather information when you notice something. You stare so much that if you had eyes they'd probably pop out. You see no civilians but a statue. The statue is of a wizard holding up his hand as if to be holding something, and engraved on its plaque is ""TOO THOU WHOM FIND MY CITADEL, A WARNING: When thou staff is placed among my hand fame and fortune, good and evil, greed and lust shall gain thou soul" In pure diamond.

Frozen Messiah
Francis rolls over and spits up some blood. "You idiot, stupid quick acting moron. When I interupted that ritual I probably interuppted the part about intellgence. What makes you think that shooting fire at something that has fire on it a good idea? Celestia be damned." Francis yells in between coughing fits and struggling breath. As he screams at Talganshu he swears an oath that he will come back from the dead if he has to kill that mage. 1: You struggle to take one last breath, but your lungs can take no more. Before you die you see a sign that says CITY OF CLAYMORE. You found it. You feel your eyes close and your body relax. You feel your spirit rise and you look at your hands. You can see right through them. You are now called The Ghost of Francis.

Francis 'The Mark' Brown has ended his life. R-I-P.

TruorTupnm
Without any backup and without even the town to go back to, I suppose that Inghash will try to teleport back to the town we started in. Maybe he'll be able to drum up some support by pointing out that something capable of such blasts needs to be taken out as quickly as possible. Also, mayhaps Nortes will have time to pick up a new kobold, so that it can actually lead us to the back door, this time. 5: You return to the Town Of Halestrike. One man looks up at you then bows. You seem to have been teleported into a cemetery. Then you see 2 familiar names on gravestones. One says 'May James Coral rest in peace, nephew of the bartender' the other says 'May Fiona Sterel daughter of Jameson Steral rest in peace' the two names are those of the 2 who swore their lives to help you. And you then see the rest of the names who lived in Sharlas then died due to the evil blast of fiery death.

STATUS

The Ghost Of Francis is floating around the City Of Claymore.

Talghanshu is in the city of Claymore.

Inghash is in the cemetery at Halestrike.

TIME DEADLINE

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-16, 07:19 PM
Frozen Messiah 1: You struggle to take one last breath, but your lungs can take no more. Before you die you see a sign that says CITY OF CLAYMORE. You found it. You feel your eyes close and your body relax. You feel your spirit rise and you look at your hands. You can see right through them. You are now called The Ghost of Francis.

Francis 'The Mark' Brown has ended his life. R-I-P.

Francis quickly checks if he can grab his bow and arrows, and then he sighs in relief that they too have come with him over to this side. Francis takes a small amount of time to figure out what had happened and only one name rushes into his head.

"I don't care if this is the bloody Grave of Vecna, I want that damned skeleton buried and no longer moving. If I have to walk across this whole damned place than I will. No one kills Francis "The Mark" Brown." At this point Francis walks into the city looking ofr anyone that can get him bring him back to life or has any idea of how he can do it himself.

TruorTupnm
2010-05-16, 11:39 PM
Inghash whistles with admiration at how fast these Halestrikers have made graves for everyone from Sharlas. In fact, he's a little creeped out by it. Nevertheless, he attempts to gather a crowd and raise the town to help him out with this evil Nortes dude, who, besides (in Inghash's version of the story) destroying Sharlas, totally stole some orb that Inghash is currently on a quest to retrieve.

Dragon queen
2010-05-17, 02:15 PM

Gamerlord
2010-05-17, 02:57 PM
What could this be? The lost city? Talghanshu attempts to sense sources of power.

Dragon queen
2010-05-17, 04:13 PM
ROUND 20

Gamerkid
What could this be? The lost city? Talghanshu attempts to sense sources of power. 6: You sense a gigantic source of power coming from a castle behind the statue. You feel its power in your bones and are being drawn to it.

Frozen Messiah
Francis quickly checks if he can grab his bow and arrows, and then he sighs in relief that they too have come with him over to this side. Francis takes a small amount of time to figure out what had happened and only one name rushes into his head.

"I don't care if this is the bloody Grave of Vecna, I want that damned skeleton buried and no longer moving. If I have to walk across this whole damned place than I will. No one kills Francis "The Mark" Brown." At this point Francis walks into the city looking ofr anyone that can get him bring him back to life or has any idea of how he can do it himself. 6: A monk approaches you and says "Looking to kill the skelly ,eh? Well I want to kill him too. My brother died churning butter. That's right butter. He churned everyday until that evil creature came and killed him for no reason. This is about revenge. Not just for my brother, but for all of Sharlas. I shall resurrect you then I want you to cast this dust on him. It will turn him human. You can then strike his heart and let him die. And don't worry about him turning back into a skeleton, only once can a man be a skeleton. The man looks grim then says "Deal?"

TruorTupnm
Inghash whistles with admiration at how fast these Halestrikers have made graves for everyone from Sharlas. In fact, he's a little creeped out by it. Nevertheless, he attempts to gather a crowd and raise the town to help him out with this evil Nortes dude, who, besides (in Inghash's version of the story) destroying Sharlas, totally stole some orb that Inghash is currently on a quest to retrieve. 2: One man steps forward and says in a low voice "I have one question. Do you want us all to die?!? He'll kill us good and dead. You know something? We were told your so called 'ally' destroyed the town. And guess what Mr.necromancer did? He killed the mayor and since he was the mayor's nephew now is mayor. It's enough that he kills us for fun, raises taxes, and robs us of our possessions, but you are asking us to hand our heads to him on a silver platter! You know that fella who gave you that quest? He's dead. They're all dead.The philosophers of the non-magic supporting group died at his hands. Ironic isn't it? The man turns then walks away all the people following him.

Status

The Ghost Of Francis is in Halestrike.

Inghash is in Halestrike.

Talghanshu is in The Lost City Of Claymore.

TIME DEADLINE

Gamerlord
2010-05-17, 06:03 PM
Talghanshu attempts to rush towards the source of power and absorb it into himself, godhood, here we come!

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-17, 09:04 PM
Frozen Messiah 6: A monk approaches you and says "Looking to kill the skelly ,eh? Well I want to kill him too. My brother died churning butter. That's right butter. He churned everyday until that evil creature came and killed him for no reason. This is about revenge. Not just for my brother, but for all of Sharlas. I shall resurrect you then I want you to cast this dust on him. It will turn him human. You can then strike his heart and let him die. And don't worry about him turning back into a skeleton, only once can a man be a skeleton. The man looks grim then says "Deal?"

"You have got yourself a deal, anything to kill that damned bag of bones. Now then I am going to need to find the bugger, Oh well eternal time means I can take as much time as possible to find him kill him and put his head on my mantlepiece." and then a thought occured to him, "Wait if I kill him than will I disappear? I mean the only reason that I am alive...sort of would be because of my hatred towards him." Franics says treying to figutre out how to get around this technicality if it is indeed true.

TruorTupnm
2010-05-18, 02:16 AM
Inghash mutters, "Huh. Plan B, then." He then heads back to the inn that they checked out, in the first place. In there, he'll admit that it was his party member, Talganshu, who destroyed Sharlas. He'll also point out that the guy betrayed them all, killing Francis, who had made some kind of very good deal with someone associated with this inn. That Francis guy was some kind of experienced adventurer. He promised a share of his fortunes to the owners of this inn. Talganshu is most likely having all kinds of fun with that unguarded fortune. Yes, attempting to fight such a thing is quite possibly suicidal, but all Inghash is asking is that they help him out with Nortes, who has something that Talganshu might want.

Dragon queen
2010-05-18, 01:19 PM
ROUND 21

Gamerkid
Talghanshu attempts to rush towards the source of power and absorb it into himself, godhood, here we come! 5:...You feel power and energy. You do not become a god, but the ruler of Claymore. Infinite power is yours.

Frozen Messiah
"You have got yourself a deal, anything to kill that damned bag of bones. Now then I am going to need to find the bugger, Oh well eternal time means I can take as much time as possible to find him kill him and put his head on my mantlepiece." and then a thought occured to him, "Wait if I kill him than will I disappear? I mean the only reason that I am alive...sort of would be because of my hatred towards him." Franics says treying to figutre out how to get around this technicality if it is indeed true. 4: The monk says "I shall resurrect you for the dead cannot touch the living. He casts some words on you but then looks straight at you and says "Do not fail, If you do you shall not become a ghost if you die and will have broken your oath. He walks away. Then suddenly your back in the same area you died in. With the vial in your hand and as human as ever.

TruorTupnm
Inghash mutters, "Huh. Plan B, then." He then heads back to the inn that they checked out, in the first place. In there, he'll admit that it was his party member, Talganshu, who destroyed Sharlas. He'll also point out that the guy betrayed them all, killing Francis, who had made some kind of very good deal with someone associated with this inn. That Francis guy was some kind of experienced adventurer. He promised a share of his fortunes to the owners of this inn. Talganshu is most likely having all kinds of fun with that unguarded fortune. Yes, attempting to fight such a thing is quite possibly suicidal, but all Inghash is asking is that they help him out with Nortes, who has something that Talganshu might want. 6: "Hmmm...we accept. Meh brother would beh proud if weh revenged his death. A small armada of 7 people step forward the man who agreed says "My name is Verach Claralas.

THE STORY OF THE LOST CITY OF CLAYMORE(I believe its time I tell you:smalltongue:)

Once upon a 100 years ago lived the greatest wizard to be born. He did good and helped others and was loved by all. But one day he came upon his group of wizards and told them "The staff tells me that 100 years from now a great evil shall arise and terrorize our world." He was growing old and decided that he must hide his greatest treasure. Which was his staff. The staff could turn one into a god, but he never felt he was meant for godhood and decided just to keep it around gathering dust. But he knew in the wrong hands the staff could destroy the universe. So he brought upon 1 mage, 1 philosopher, and 1 dragon. He told them each to hide the items so that none shall find them, and then split the staff into 3 parts. A scepter, an amulet, and an orb. No one even knows how Banturas Claymore even got the staff in the first place.

STATUS

Talghanshu is in the City Of Claymore currently turning into an evil lord of doom and destruction.

Francis the resurrected is now outside the City Of Claymore.

Inghash is gathering a little force of armed men.

Time deadline

TruorTupnm
2010-05-18, 02:23 PM
Inghash will teleport himself and his forces back to the cave, once they're suitably armed and such.

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-18, 02:41 PM
"Alright, I have to be smart about this. I can't slip up and I have to come at him frm an angle he isn't expecting." Franics says to himslef as he gets up and dusts himself off, "That monk said that the living can't be touched by the dead. So if that is true than I need to get nice and close to the bag of bones. Hmm, that is something to think about...but I still have to find the bugger." Francis says as he walks over to the point where Talganshu teleported away. "He was standing right there and then he went off somewhere. I am going to need to talk around to...the...town." Franics slowly finishes due to him noticing the amount of gravestones that have now sprung up in the graveyard. "Francis you selfish prick, I am going to kill that skeleton not just for me but also for all of these people, now it's time to go back to the town, if it is still standing and find someone who will point towards the mad mage."

Dragon queen
2010-05-18, 02:54 PM

Gamerlord
2010-05-18, 05:00 PM
Power. LIMITLESS POWER! Next step...GODHOOD! But first, he will need an army! He creates a group of creatures of pure darkness, a huge army of shadowy creatures that reproduce asexually and quickly, with soldiers ready for battle within days! He shall call them the underbeings! (Captain! Cheesy names coming in off our port bow :smalltongue:! ) He situates their headquarters in Claymore.

Dragon queen
2010-05-18, 06:19 PM
ROUND 22

Gamerkid
Power. LIMITLESS POWER! Next step...GODHOOD! But first, he will need an army! He creates a group of creatures of pure darkness, a huge army of shadowy creatures that reproduce asexually and quickly, with soldiers ready for battle within days! He shall call them the underbeings! (Captain! Cheesy names coming in off our port bow ! ) He situates their headquarters in Claymore. 6: 100 Shadowy beings appear in the room. They bow, then double. They float away and start to gloom around Claymore.

Frozen Messiah
"Alright, I have to be smart about this. I can't slip up and I have to come at him frm an angle he isn't expecting." Franics says to himslef as he gets up and dusts himself off, "That monk said that the living can't be touched by the dead. So if that is true than I need to get nice and close to the bag of bones. Hmm, that is something to think about...but I still have to find the bugger." Francis says as he walks over to the point where Talganshu teleported away. "He was standing right there and then he went off somewhere. I am going to need to talk around to...the...town." Franics slowly finishes due to him noticing the amount of gravestones that have now sprung up in the graveyard. "Francis you selfish prick, I am going to kill that skeleton not just for me but also for all of these people, now it's time to go back to the town, if it is still standing and find someone who will point towards the mad mage." 5: A man says "Er...skeletons? I heard there was one North in some city or place but whatever." he sips his drink stands up wobbly then falls down.

TruorTupnm
Inghash will teleport himself and his forces back to the cave, once they're suitably armed and such. 5: Your whole force actually manages to teleport into the cave. You suddenly are in a huge room filled with richs beyond your very dreams. Gold,amulets,masterpieces, statues,gems,armor,swords, and other jewelry. Then you see a showdown form in front of you then it says in a voice cacklingPlay my game or die quite lame, the choice is yours. it swirls around then says "What grew thou friendship and threw thou flames cast in ruins through vain? Black as sky with no flesh dark as evil known as one. Evil reigns good is pained. Who am I?

STATUS

Inghash is in Nortes's cave.

Talghanshu the great is in The Lost City Of Claymore.

Francis is in Haloare.

Time deadline

TruorTupnm
2010-05-19, 11:18 AM
OOC: What was that supposed to be? A shadowy form appeared in front of him, or a showdown form, like a piece of paper that said, "Do you wish to take part in this showdown? Check Yes or No," which sounds kind of silly. If it's the second thing, I think that Inghash would just put a checkmark on No, but I'm pretty sure that you mean the other thing.

IC: Inghash concentrates, then shrugs his shoulders and says, "I don't believe we've met, actually, and I am just horrible with names, either way. You're a fan of riddles, then? I prefer to make myself clear." He studies the thing as well as he can, trying to figure out what it is, but he turns to his companions and asks, "Any of you know what this thing is talking about? Any fans of riddles here?" Anyways, since I am horrible with riddles, Inghash's roll will be all about trying to figure this one out for me.

Gamerlord
2010-05-19, 01:42 PM
Talghanshu bides his time, trying to sense out whats going on in the realm of the gods. Are they panicking? Marshaling their forces? Watching and waiting?

Dragon queen
2010-05-19, 03:05 PM
Francis has till 8:00 pm to post or we move on without him.:smallsigh:

OOC: What was that supposed to be? A shadowy form appeared in front of him, or a showdown form, like a piece of paper that said, "Do you wish to take part in this showdown? Check Yes or No," which sounds kind of silly. If it's the second thing, I think that Inghash would just put a checkmark on No, but I'm pretty sure that you mean the other thing.

If it was a showdown paper why don't you just slice it in half?:smalltongue: No, its definitely the first one because I don't see how a piece of paper can kill you other then giving you thousands of paper cuts.

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-19, 04:50 PM
"Alright then, time to go north." Francis says to himself letting the man stumble along on his path. Francis takes 2 seconds to look at the sun and figure out north was to his left and begins to walk that way.

Dragon queen
2010-05-19, 06:37 PM
ROUND 23

Gamerkid
Talghanshu bides his time, trying to sense out whats going on in the realm of the gods. Are they panicking? Marshaling their forces? Watching and waiting? 5: You get a good view of them. They are staring down at you and scowling, then suddenly one of them shakes his fist at you. You hear him say "OF ALL PEOPLE! HIM!WHERE ARE THE PALADINS WHEN YOU NEED THEM!?! He looks remarkably like the statue of the wizard.

Frozen Messiah
"Alright then, time to go north." Francis says to himself letting the man stumble along on his path. Francis takes 2 seconds to look at the sun and figure out north was to his left and begins to walk that way. 3: You successfully reach Claymore. You look around and see Talghanshu in one of the palace windows. You have to be close to him to put the dust on him. Suddenly you see a shadow loom in front of you. It looms past, and does not seem to notice you.

TruorTupnm
Inghash concentrates, then shrugs his shoulders and says, "I don't believe we've met, actually, and I am just horrible with names, either way. You're a fan of riddles, then? I prefer to make myself clear." He studies the thing as well as he can, trying to figure out what it is, but he turns to his companions and asks, "Any of you know what this thing is talking about? Any fans of riddles here?" Anyways, since I am horrible with riddles, Inghash's roll will be all about trying to figure this one out for me. 5: One of the men speak up and say "I think he's talking about your ally , sir. You can tell because he's talking about someone you know who's a traitor. Unless Nortes used to be your buddy I can't quite think of anything else. You can tell by the way he stretchs the words, I used to be a town magician. I had to make up riddles and tricks and stuff like that."

STATUS

Talghanshu The Destroyer is in The Lost City Of Claymore.

Francis The Resurrected is near The Lost City Of Claymore's entrance.

Inghash is in Nortes's cave trying to figure out a riddle of doom.

TIME DEADLINE

Gamerlord
2010-05-19, 07:47 PM
Talghanshu attempts to seek out the location of his allies, and orders his wraiths to patrol around in case the gods decide to send a paladin strike force.

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-19, 08:27 PM
Francis ducks out of sight and then gets an idea. After a small amount of time fiddling with the bottle that holds the dust he walks out into the open, "Hello there mister tall and dark, I am one of your lords friends and i wish to speak to him. Now you can either kill me and he would get angry because he most likely either wants to kill me himself or wants to talk to me or you can escort me to wherever he is in this horrible city." Francis says to the shadow who had just hovered by.

TruorTupnm
2010-05-19, 11:37 PM
Inghash nods his thanks, gives the man a wink, and states, "Ah, Talganshu, of course! Now, unless you have riddles for all of us, I wonder if you would be so kind as to point us to any orbs of a mystical nature or mythological significance? I believe that the use of one that's supposed to be here would really inconvenience the old skeleton, curse his bones." Really, Inghash is just rolling with how other people are viewing Talganshu. He just thinks of the guy as a bit extravagant and trigger-happy, since he apparently doesn't know him very well.

Dragon queen
2010-05-20, 02:48 PM
ROUND 24

Gamerkid
Talghanshu attempts to seek out the location of his allies, and orders his wraiths to patrol around in case the gods decide to send a paladin strike force. 1: You see leprechauns.Happy dancing leprechauns dancing over a pot of honey. You figure that either the world has gone crazy or you just failed to locate your buddies.

Frozen Messiah
Francis ducks out of sight and then gets an idea. After a small amount of time fiddling with the bottle that holds the dust he walks out into the open, "Hello there mister tall and dark, I am one of your lords friends and i wish to speak to him. Now you can either kill me and he would get angry because he most likely either wants to kill me himself or wants to talk to me or you can escort me to wherever he is in this horrible city." Francis says to the shadow who had just hovered by. 3: The shadow stops straight in its tracks. It stares at you though it has no eyeballs, then swirls around you and all of a sudden your in Talghanshu The terrifying's royal regal accomplished Lost City Of Claymore palace room 546. Talghanshu seems to be staring at a picture of dancing leprechauns.

TruorTupnm
Inghash nods his thanks, gives the man a wink, and states, "Ah, Talganshu, of course! Now, unless you have riddles for all of us, I wonder if you would be so kind as to point us to any orbs of a mystical nature or mythological significance? I believe that the use of one that's supposed to be here would really inconvenience the old skeleton, curse his bones." Really, Inghash is just rolling with how other people are viewing Talganshu. He just thinks of the guy as a bit extravagant and trigger-happy, since he apparently doesn't know him very well. 1: Sure have the stinky rock but how should Iz putz tis? If you take the pretty rock you stay here. Don't and go back to yourz home. It looks at you like you just told it to jump into the abyss of ice cream.

STATUS

Talghanshu and Francis are about to duke it out in Talghanshu's palace.

Inghash is in Nortes's cave figuring out what on earth he is going to do.

Time Deadline

Gamerlord
2010-05-20, 02:51 PM
"YOU!!!!!!" He attempts to devour francis' soul.

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-20, 02:59 PM
"Whoa, whoa, whoa" Francis says as he jumps behind the shadow creature for protection, "I want to apologize for my actions, I was to quick to get angry at you. Can we just talk about this for 2 seconds? I mean you can kill me anytime you bloody like anyways." Francis says hiding behind the shadow creture for the entire speech

TruorTupnm
2010-05-20, 03:07 PM
Inghash waves a calming hand at his companions and raises an eyebrow at the shadowy thing. "Well, I don't have anything pressing to get to, anytime soon. May we see the orb, then? Also, what, are you working for Talganshu, now, or is keeping the orb here somehow more useful than using it for its intended purpose?"

Dragon queen
2010-05-20, 06:52 PM
ROUND 24

Gamerkid
"YOU!!!!!!" He attempts to devour francis' soul. 4: ROLL TO DODGE 4: Francis evades the attempt. You...devour the shadow being's soul. It does not taste good.

Frozen Messiah
"Whoa, whoa, whoa" Francis says as he jumps behind the shadow creature for protection, "I want to apologize for my actions, I was to quick to get angry at you. Can we just talk about this for 2 seconds? I mean you can kill me anytime you bloody like anyways." Francis says hiding behind the shadow creture for the entire speech 3: You manage to stay right behind it until...it becomes lunch.

Inghash
Inghash waves a calming hand at his companions and raises an eyebrow at the shadowy thing. "Well, I don't have anything pressing to get to, anytime soon. May we see the orb, then? Also, what, are you working for Talganshu, now, or is keeping the orb here somehow more useful than using it for its intended purpose?" 5: "Can't youz humanoids just be a little competent for once? I'm in this because youz don't know who skelly ol' bones is. Claymore mentioned a greatz evil comingz to destroy us allz. Tat is him. I don't intend to become hiz foodz. That's what your forz. Naw meh. But since teh master is neh looking here I'll let ya see itz. Az dont try to teleport away. Tiz gold can get meh a lot uh bounty hunters. it slowly swirls around and before it's feet appears an orb. It glows like a star, and has many colors flash through it.

STATUS

Talghanshu is in his palace duking it out with his best buddy Francis.

Inghash is debating with a shadow to take an orb, or to not take an orb.

Time Deadline

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-20, 11:43 PM
"Ah, come on. I'm a damned woodsman, I have no magic, I have no gods to save me, all I have is me and you obviously out match me in the category of power. Let's talk, I can then talk to our clerical buddy to get him to stop bothering you. All I want is to talk to you, if you really want you can have this vial of dust that was supposed to kill you or something." Francis says as he rolls the bottle along the floor to Talganshu.

TruorTupnm
2010-05-21, 02:22 AM
Intrigued, Inghash sits down and gestures for the shadowy thing to join him. "Ah, but isn't your master human, as well? And Talganshu, although altered, is still human. Me, though, I'm half Orc. I know all about looking out for number one, and I'm thinking that this orb can help all of us with Talganshu. But you say that Claymore told you about Talganshu? This lost city can speak, and it hasn't told you about what this orb can do?" Inghash spends his turn attempting to worm information out of this shadowy thing, and mayhaps get it to come around to be assistive.

Gamerlord
2010-05-21, 02:23 PM
"Ok, we can talk, with a lot of guards." Talghanshu firsts teleports the vial into some random volcano. Then he gestures for more shadows to surround Francis. "OK, become my high warlord, and I won't destroy you."

Dragon queen
2010-05-21, 02:40 PM
Round 25

Gamerkid
"Ok, we can talk, with a lot of guards." Talghanshu firsts teleports the vial into some random volcano. Then he gestures for more shadows to surround Francis. "OK, become my high warlord, and I won't destroy you." 5: The vial transports and is gone within a minute. The shadows obey and surround Francis chanting softly traitor...traitor..traitor in our midst...

Frozen Messiah
"Ah, come on. I'm a damned woodsman, I have no magic, I have no gods to save me, all I have is me and you obviously out match me in the category of power. Let's talk, I can then talk to our clerical buddy to get him to stop bothering you. All I want is to talk to you, if you really want you can have this vial of dust that was supposed to kill you or something." Francis says as he rolls the bottle along the floor to Talganshu. 2: Unfortunately when you roll the vial over to him it knocks down a table with a glass globe on it. SMASH! It shatters to millions of pieces.

TruorTupnm
Intrigued, Inghash sits down and gestures for the shadowy thing to join him. "Ah, but isn't your master human, as well? And Talganshu, although altered, is still human. Me, though, I'm half Orc. I know all about looking out for number one, and I'm thinking that this orb can help all of us with Talganshu. But you say that Claymore told you about Talganshu? This lost city can speak, and it hasn't told you about what this orb can do?" Inghash spends his turn attempting to worm information out of this shadowy thing, and mayhaps get it to come around to be assistive. 3:...Yes itz can and yes he didz. There is a small unicorn statue in his main bedroom chamber, when the candle at the horn iz litz he can talk to youz. I waz justz playin dumb as you should know tiz orb is used for scrying. The amuletz for wishes and zey scepter for godhood. I serve only Talghanshu and he shall recieve these items if Iz loozes meh life. It lays before you an orb an amulet and a scepter. He has them all.

STATUS

Talghanshu the terrifying is in his royal suite.

Francis is surrounded by Talghanshu's guards.

Time Deadline

TruorTupnm
2010-05-21, 03:55 PM
Inghash's eyes light up at the sight of all three things required to probably do something really cool, but he just nods and starts looking around for the way to this unicorn statue. He grins widely at the shadowy thing and says, "Oh, so you serve only Talganshu, now? Great! So, since you aren't beholden to this Nortes character, why don't we check out that unicorn statue? I'd like to learn as much as I can about the lost city of Claymore, before I go there."

OOC: Garn. Inghash is all about some Gather Information, it looks like.

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-21, 04:19 PM
"That sounds just fine to me and a lot better than death. So shake on it?" Francis says as he puts out his hand towards Talganshu as he keeps his eyes on the shadows.

Gamerlord
2010-05-21, 06:28 PM
"Good." Talghanshu then attempts to locate the next biggest source of power, SNACK TIME!

Dragon queen
2010-05-21, 06:51 PM
ROUND 26

Gamerkid
"Good." Talghanshu then attempts to locate the next biggest source of power, SNACK TIME! 1: You see a picture of leprechauns dancing over a pot of honey. Again.

Frozen Messiah
"That sounds just fine to me and a lot better than death. So shake on it?" Francis says as he puts out his hand towards Talganshu as he keeps his eyes on the shadows. 5: You keep a good eye on the shadow beings. They seem deeply upset.

TruorTupnm
Inghash's eyes light up at the sight of all three things required to probably do something really cool, but he just nods and starts looking around for the way to this unicorn statue. He grins widely at the shadowy thing and says, "Oh, so you serve only Talganshu, now? Great! So, since you aren't beholden to this Nortes character, why don't we check out that unicorn statue? I'd like to learn as much as I can about the lost city of Claymore, before I go there." 3: "...Er...okayz Iz guess I might as well tell you, here. He hands you a piece of paper.

THIS FORM IS FOR ALL WHO WISH TO HAVE A TOUR OF THE CITY OF CLAYMORE.

-500 rooms of all such.
-make your own potions in Claymore's own laboratory!
- See the magical back garden grounds kept by the fairies.
- Get an autograph signed by Claymore himself for only 6 gold pieces!
- see the unicorn of destiny one of his most prized possessions.
-Buy souvenirs 50 gold or less!
- Unicorn and dragon rides for a small price of 20 gold!
- And finally see Claymore's own destiny stone.

ADMISSION- 5 GOLD PER PERSON. (NO REFUNDS)

It seems to be a tour guide to The palace. Below the description is a map of the whole palace.

STATUS

Talghanshu is in his palace.

Francis Overlord and servant of Talghanshu is in his master's palace.

Time Deadline

1:00 pm tomorrow

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-21, 11:36 PM
"Alright than, so now that we are on speaking terms can you call off your shadow goons. I mean I like company but no the sort that get's in my personal space." Francis says with a small smile.

TruorTupnm
2010-05-22, 02:02 AM
With the map, Inghash teleports the entire cave and everything in it to Claymore, directly next to the statue of the wizard.

Dragon queen
2010-05-22, 06:04 AM

Gamerlord
2010-05-22, 03:43 PM
"Fi-INTRUDER ALERT! ALL SHADES ADVANCE ON THE INTRUDERS! Francis, follow me, I just heard something loud. Must be a paladin strike force!" Talghanshu then advances towards the teleport site.

Dragon queen
2010-05-22, 03:52 PM
ROUND 27

Gamerkid
"Fi-INTRUDER ALERT! ALL SHADES ADVANCE ON THE INTRUDERS! Francis, follow me, I just heard something loud. Must be a paladin strike force!" Talghanshu then advances towards the teleport site. 4: A whole bunch of your shadow creatures follow you, like 4,000 maybe.

Frozen Messiah
"Alright than, so now that we are on speaking terms can you call off your shadow goons. I mean I like company but no the sort that get's in my personal space." Francis says with a small smile. 3: The goons back off. But don't like it one bit.

TruorTupnm
With the map, Inghash teleports the entire cave and everything in it to Claymore, directly next to the statue of the wizard. 6: All your items are intact, and in the doorway of the palace you see Good ol' Francis and not so good ol' Talghanshu. Followed by a small army of shadow beings.

STATUS

You are all in the lost City Of Claymore.

TIME DEADLINE

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-22, 04:25 PM
"Fi-INTRUDER ALERT! ALL SHADES ADVANCE ON THE INTRUDERS! Francis, follow me, I just heard something loud. Must be a paladin strike force!" Talghanshu then advances towards the teleport site.

"Alrighty then, let's kill off some of thse goody two shoes." Francis says as he pulls out his bow and looks out of evrey widnow they go by trying to make a map in his mind of the place

Dragon queen
2010-05-23, 06:07 AM
Now we wait for TruorTupnm and Gamerkid.

TruorTupnm
2010-05-23, 12:52 PM
Inghash gulps, but he makes everyone in the cave aware of the problem, advising that they find something to defend themselves with, then he gets to praying for guidance or, at the least, protection from evil.

Gamerlord
2010-05-23, 01:19 PM
"Inghash? I figured what side you would choose!" he then attempts to devour every intruders soul.

Dragon queen
2010-05-23, 07:02 PM
ROUND 28

Gamerkid
"Inghash? I figured what side you would choose!" he then attempts to devour every intruders soul. 6:...Oh-my-goodness...ROLL TO DODGE 5: ... You slightly trip and while saving everyone else you...are devoured. I'm can't believe I'm saying this but...since he devoured your soul you can't get resurrected unless someone kills Mr. Talghanshu.

Inghash the half-orc cleric is dead. May he rest in peace.

Frozen Messaih
"Alrighty then, let's kill off some of thse goody two shoes." Francis says as he pulls out his bow and looks out of evrey widnow they go by trying to make a map in his mind of the place 5: You successfully map the area in your head. Amazingly.

TruorTupnm
Inghash gulps, but he makes everyone in the cave aware of the problem, advising that they find something to defend themselves with, then he gets to praying for guidance or, at the least, protection from evil. 3: You are heard but by the time you are done you try to leap out of the way of Talghanshu's spell, but it is to late. You save the others but at the cost of your own life.

Unfortunately Talghanshu and Francis are forgetting something major in this game. Only one man can survive this game. Which means one of you has to kill the other. Just reminding you.:smalltongue:

STATUS

Inghash has died.

Talghanshu and his buddy Francis are in The Lost City Of Claymore cheering over Inghash's dead.

Time Deadline

Frozen Messiah
2010-05-23, 07:48 PM
Francis pulls back his bow and make it look like he is shooting at the other people but is really shootingat the shadows, "Wow, my aium is off today. Sorry about that old chap." Francis says with a small smile on his face.

Gamerlord
2010-05-24, 02:27 PM
"Aiming at my shadows? Cant have that, traitor." Talghanshu attempts to devour Francis.

Dragon queen
2010-05-24, 02:53 PM
ROUND 29

Gamerkid
"Aiming at my shadows? Cant have that, traitor." Talghanshu attempts to devour Francis. 5: ROLL TO DODGE3:...Francis has no time to react when suddenly a blast hits his chest. And dies instantly.

Francis 'The Mark' Brown is dead. Again. But this time he's not coming back. RIP.

Frozen Messiah
Francis pulls back his bow and make it look like he is shooting at the other people but is really shootingat the shadows, "Wow, my aium is off today. Sorry about that old chap." Francis says with a small smile on his face. 5: You look at Talghanshu just before he strikes he looks at you and you feel yourself just ..give up.

STATUS

Talghanshu is KILLING Francis in the lost City Of Claymore.

TIME DEADLINE

There is none the game is over.:smalltongue:

EPILOGUE

Our winner is... TALGHANSHU or known by us as Gamerkid.

After his allies were killed Talghanshu lived to become ruler of the world. Enslaving and killing many innocents. He never became a god due to the fact that the shadow keeping it well...lost it. Talghanshu is still torturing it just in case it's lying. He rules the world under a ruthless command and still holds the souls of his fellow comrades. But Talghanshu has recently learned of a new way to become a god, The 0rb Of Fantasy. Talghanshu originally had the sword which held the orb, but he threw it away thinking his emerald sword was way cooler. He was unfortunately wrong. He is still torturing the man who gave it to him in the first place just in case he's not telling the truth about not knowing about that part. Talghanshu has the staff part but the orb is long gone. It is right now in the hands of a group called 'The Medallion Knights'. His greatest foe.

OOC: So...good game? I plan on making a part 2, called Talghanshu's reign or maybe The souls of The lost or something like that.:smalltongue: This has been fun!:smallbiggrin:

TruorTupnm
2010-05-24, 11:07 PM
Hmmm...mayhaps my next character should be someone who just unreasonably attacks people, since the only way to win is to be the last man standing. I didn't understand why Talganshu was all about killing his former teammates, especially once he became some kind of super powerful. But oh well. Mayhaps if all of the characters know from the beginning that their goal is to be the last man standing. For this story, it seemed as if the goal was to get the three things and mess with the statue, so that's what I did.