PDA

View Full Version : I is back!

FlyingWhale
2010-05-03, 09:17 AM
Things may be terribly slow for me, as I read through surely thousands of posts and threads I have missed in the last 9 months... But I am back! I am so sorry I was gone for so long, this feels more like a diary entry than anything else... Anyway I was not exactly the biggest poster in the world to begin with, but I will be so happy to re-connect with the best gamers and all around people in the world so shortly! hurrah!

Now I just need to update my avatar with some spiffy sparkles and I'll be in business =D

Dallas-Dakota
2010-05-03, 11:01 AM
Welcome back.

Also for the longest time I thought your avatar was just a wizard fleeing from a cloud.:smallredface:

Now I know better.:smallbiggrin:

Lord Loss
2010-05-03, 11:08 AM
Welcome back!!!

Froogleyboy
2010-05-03, 02:34 PM
welcome back :)

Shas aia Toriia
2010-05-03, 03:07 PM
9 months? You joined very late 2009.
Also, couldn't this have just gone in the New Members thread, even if you're not new? :smallconfused:

Sorry to be such a party pooper, but. . .

Ravens_cry
2010-05-03, 03:19 PM
Thought that vowel was gone forever. And now they are back. Hooray!
And welcome back to you too, FlyingWhale.:smallbiggrin:

Starscream
2010-05-03, 03:32 PM
Capital Is are back? Sweet! i was getting really sick of them putting lower case ones in front of everything. Take that, Steve Jobs!

Krade
2010-05-03, 08:37 PM
9 months? You joined very late 2010.
Emphasis mine.

LOL!:smalltongue:

Shas aia Toriia
2010-05-03, 08:39 PM
Emphasis mine.

LOL!:smalltongue:

Oops. :smallredface:

FlyingWhale
2010-05-04, 08:28 AM
Lol Sorry everyone, I just was a little confused. If I said how long it feelslike, that would probably be before the websites creation date :p. Thank you for the welcoming and jokes :)

Well, back to the regular stuff, and I see there have been a lot of competitions... I hope there are a lot more cause I am soo ready to mak'a'som'a'monsters!

toodleoo

BritishBill
2010-06-13, 09:58 PM
Things may be terribly slow for me, as I read through surely thousands of posts and threads I have missed in the last 9 months... But I am back! I am so sorry I was gone for so long, this feels more like a diary entry than anything else... Anyway I was not exactly the biggest poster in the world to begin with, but I will be so happy to re-connect with the best gamers and all around people in the world so shortly! hurrah!

Now I just need to update my avatar with some spiffy sparkles and I'll be in business =D

i dont believe you your not back

Dr.Epic
2010-06-13, 11:57 PM

Well as long as your avatar doesn't also suck blood I guess that alright.

Welcome back!