PDA

View Full Version : Exalted Ideas needed.

Infernum
2010-05-03, 08:09 PM
I have built a character for a 1st ed. Exalted game but am having trouble with on last aspect of the character, what his anima banner should be. I am curious what some of your ideas might be for one that would fit the character.

He is an Eclipse caste who is a freelance investigator in Nexus with a passion for exploration. His main virtue is Temperance and he favors brawl for his preferred combat. I have tried to think of something that links all these things together as his anima banner, but the only thing i can come up with is a bear, and im not 100% satisfied with that.

I would appreciate any ideas that you all might have, if you need more character info i can supply it. Thanks.

One Step Two
2010-05-03, 09:03 PM
As you anima begins to flare it becomes more like a nimbus haze than an emanation of pure light, leaving trails of golen smoke in your wake as you move. At full totemic it bears the sight of a Lock evoking thoughts of enigmas to be found, and treasures to be sought.

Infernum
2010-05-03, 09:42 PM
I like that, thanks One Step Two.

One Step Two
2010-05-04, 04:05 AM
Always happy to help, I've been playing Exalted for ages, I would hope to have some idea of what I am doing :smallbiggrin: