PDA

View Full Version : Feat for Charisma Will saves

theos911
2010-05-05, 05:14 AM
I'm, planning on making a venerable halfling animal trainer. He is going to have massive Charisma, so I was wondering if there was a feat that would change my will saves from his (probably not too bad wisdom anyway with a +4 for age)wisdom to my charisma. Any other ideas that could switch things from their normal attribute to charisma would also be appreciated.

Theos,
The Crusty Halfling

Runestar
2010-05-05, 05:16 AM
Force of personality from complete adventurer lets you use cha instead of wis on will saves, but only works against mind affecting abilities.

theos911
2010-05-05, 05:26 AM
Well, that sounds good. Most will saves are mind affecting things. Would it cover fear as well? Or I could just take a few pally levels and get cha to all my saves.

Hopeless
2010-05-05, 05:38 AM
Wasn't there one called Scoundrel's Luck that did the same thing or was that only in the 3.0 Ultimate Feats book from Mongoose Publishing?

Runestar
2010-05-05, 05:42 AM
Well, that sounds good. Most will saves are mind affecting things. Would it cover fear as well? Or I could just take a few pally levels and get cha to all my saves.

All fear effects are mind-affecting, so that should cover it.

A few will-save effects such as glitterdust and slow aren't mind-affecting, but you can't win them all. :smallbiggrin:

HunterOfJello
2010-05-05, 05:46 AM
For future use:

X stat to Y bonus (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125732) thread