PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Dervish build

Darklord Xavez
2010-05-06, 01:33 PM
Hey there!
Enigmatime, stop reading this. NOW.

Anyways, I need your help, fellow playgrounders (not you enigmatime). I am creating a character for a game I am in and was thinking of playing a dervish. I have planned what levels they will take, and have rolled ability scores. (stop reading, enigmatime. I really mean it.) The character so far is as follows:
Race: Human
Classes and levels: Gestalt Ranger (two-weapon track)+Druid (familiar: medium viper) 10/Dervish 10
Abilities:
Strength 18
Dexterity 18
Constitution 15
Intelligence 14
Wisdom 18
Charisma 16
(I got some good rolls)
Skills (max ranks in each):
Perform (dance)
Survival
Knowledge (nature)
Diplomacy
Use Rope
Jump
Tumble
Climb
Sense Motive
Feats:
That's what I'm stuck on.
Allowed Books (all are 3.5): Any. Note: For feats from books besides the PHB and Complete Warrior, please provide a link to the feat or provide a description.
Thank you all very much,
Darklord Xavez

Obi-Juan
2010-05-06, 01:34 PM
Good Try, but you missed one minor thing:

Human
Ranger (TWF)10/Dervish10//Warblade 20

satorian
2010-05-06, 01:50 PM
After seeing a couple of your character concepts, you sure do get a lot of good rolls. Like, a lot.

marjan
2010-05-06, 02:29 PM
Aside from requisite feats:
- EWP(Bastard Sword), so you qualify for for EWM (Swap a level of ranger for it)
- Power Attack
- Combat Reflexes
- Karmic Strike
- Robilar's Gambit(PHBII - basically when someone attacks you, you get AoO)
- Double Hit (MH - get 2 attacks on AoO whit two different weapons).

Darklord Xavez
2010-05-06, 04:08 PM
Good Try, but you missed one minor thing:

Human
Ranger (TWF)10/Dervish10//Warblade 20

You can't combine a prestige class with a regular class in my campaign. Besides, there I am already set on the classes I am taking. Anyways, what is a warblade?

After seeing a couple of your character concepts, you sure do get a lot of good rolls. Like, a lot.
First, I have only put one character concept on this forum before this one. Second, I get good rolls occasionally. Sue me.

Aside from requisite feats:
- EWP(Bastard Sword), so you qualify for for EWM (Swap a level of ranger for it)
- Power Attack
- Combat Reflexes
- Karmic Strike
- Robilar's Gambit(PHBII - basically when someone attacks you, you get AoO)
- Double Hit (MH - get 2 attacks on AoO whit two different weapons).
Good idea for the feats. Could you maybe give me what levels you think I should take them at? Please.
-Xavez

Eldariel
2010-05-06, 04:11 PM
You can't combine a prestige class with a regular class in my campaign. Besides, there I am already set on the classes I am taking. Anyways, what is a warblade?
-Xavez

Tome of Battle Fighter/Barbarian. It's basically what Fighter and Barbarian should've been all along; versatile, mobile, powerful melee combatant with skills in dozens of weapons and yeah.