PDA

View Full Version : Shifter Swordsage question

Dusk Eclipse
2010-05-08, 02:56 PM
I am planning on making a razorclaw shifter swordsage/blood claw master, who uses the claws he gets from shifting as primary weapons. Now is there a way (preferably RAW) to get the claws from razorclaw shifting permanent?

Greenish
2010-05-08, 03:27 PM
The shifter claws, I can't think of any. Draconic and Wild templates give you claws though, and so does dipping to totemist.

Dusk Eclipse
2010-05-08, 04:26 PM
Hmmm I guess I can refluff the draconic template, to be more primal instead of dragon-y

Another question: I seem to recall reading that you could make your nat-attack routine after a normal attack one, for example could I make a full attack using unarmed strike (kicks) and theb my two claws?

Greenish
2010-05-08, 04:30 PM
Another question: I seem to recall reading that you could make your nat-attack routine after a normal attack one, for example could I make a full attack using unarmed strike (kicks) and theb my two claws?That's correct.

[Edit]: Wait, I'm not sure if you get to use all of your natural weapons, or just one set of them. I'm thinking the latter.

Dusk Eclipse
2010-05-08, 04:37 PM
That's correct.

[Edit]: Wait, I'm not sure if you get to use all of your natural weapons, or just one set of them. I'm thinking the latter.
By set do you mean just ONE claw or if I have let say a bite and claw attacks I must choose which to use?

Greenish
2010-05-08, 04:45 PM
By set do you mean just ONE claw or if I have let say a bite and claw attacks I must choose which to use?Two claws are counted as a single entity, so you could attack with them both as secondaries (but if you had bite you couldn't use it). So the latter.

Or so I imagine, but I'm not a sage on natural attacks, you'd have to ask someone who has had a change to play a totemist. :smalltongue: