PDA

View Full Version : I'm waiting for stuff to be shipped to me...

Zovc
2010-05-09, 12:49 AM
I recently bought a PSP with store credit at a gaming shop, I traded in a lot of miscellaneous gaming paraphernalia in order to get it. Now that I have the system, I need a memory card, some games, and some other stuff. I've ordered all of that, but the shipping is going to take forever.

I need something that can occupy me for about a week and a half. I like RPGs, and that's the main reason I got the PSP. It'd be great to find a game as absorbing as disgaea, but that probably won't happen.

I tend to have a short attention span and I'm rather picky, so please don't take it wrong if I shoot down any suggestions, it's for the greater good!

factotum
2010-05-09, 02:04 AM
You have a short attention span but you like RPGs? Isn't that contradictory? :smalltongue:

Anyway, it's not clear what platform you're asking for games on--presumably it's not for the PSP because you haven't got all the bits for it yet!

Cogwheel
2010-05-09, 02:10 AM
If you mean PC, I suggest playing The Spirit Engine 2 (playing the first is not required). Both really good and freeware.

Zovc
2010-05-09, 02:24 AM
You have a short attention span but you like RPGs? Isn't that contradictory? :smalltongue:

Anyway, it's not clear what platform you're asking for games on--presumably it's not for the PSP because you haven't got all the bits for it yet!

They just tickle my tactical and strategic fancy, I also love being able to 'design' my own things (characters, parties, strategies, etc.).

Presumably I have access to a computer! Indeed, I am looking for computer games specifically.

I am off to google "The Spirit Engine 2!"