PDA

View Full Version : The war of the Great Houses

Erad
2010-05-09, 06:42 AM
It all began in Ebenguard, about an hour before the Council of the Great Houses.
Representatives and their retinue have started to arrive a few hours ago. For now, almost everyone have arrived, except the Great House Telvanni.

Councilors were preparing for the meeting in their personal apartments, while their servants and others who came with them were offered to wait at the Ebenguard shore tavern.

And so, Aj-Tei of House Solt was sitting alone, near a small table in the inn, was eating and drinking and waiting to be called.

And suddenly he saw a strangely familiar face. The person who just entered was an Argonian too. But Aj-Tei would never call him brother. He saw him a few times back there, at plantations of House Dres. This traitor was bringing new slaves once per month. What he could possibly do here, in Ebenguard?

Croakdaddy
2010-05-09, 01:54 PM
Smeds Stahl, having followed his nose and the trail of wealth being left behind has arrived in Ebenguard. The bustle of full purses and lavishly dressed diplomats make it hard to resist his first instinct to smash and grab. Better to get a feel for things first and see which way the wind is blowing, he decides. Patience may pay off, when there is this much gold flowing in the streets.

Like anyone plying a trade in the business of rumor and gossip, he decides to stop off at the tavern and do a bit of recon. Usually one to blend easily into the background, he's scarcely prepared for the well dressed and well armed mob that he came to find at the Inn. He finds himself edging along the wall and trying to find a nice, inconspicuous perch from which to observe and eavesdrop to his hearts content.

Tyrael
2010-05-09, 07:27 PM
A lanky male Argonian strides gracefully into the tavern as well, richly garbed in bright silks and fine linens. The opulence of his dress almost overshadows the sage green leather armor he wears, its studs made of bright and polished silver that wink and gleam in the lamp light. An exquisite rapier is sheathed on his right hip, mirrored by an equally well-crafted short sword on his left. A small backpack rests over his shoulders, and his face is long and narrow with a pointed snout, his green scales gleaming with health.

S'rillthor doesn't pause as he enters, merely walks up to the bar and orders, "A bottle of your finezt red wine, my good man," with a slight tint of a hissing accent.

Mahtobedis
2010-05-09, 11:46 PM
Aj-Tei sneered inwardly at the traitor who entered the establishment, noting the way the other Argonians cloths had begun to move towards disrepair.

'Clearly he has fallen on harder times,' Aj-Tei thought to himself as he tore off another piece of the drumstick he was eating.

Aj-Tei then let his attention wander and thought he spotted another individual, some sort of human, possible a Breton or maybe and Imperial who looked out of place. Scanning his eyes over the establishment Aj-Tei tried to relocate the individual while keeping track of the slaver.

Erad
2010-05-10, 04:50 AM
- Of course, my good sir, - replied the imperial bartender and handed S'rillthor a bottle of wine, - ten drakes if you please.

While argoinian and imperial were speaking, Aj-Tei found a strangely looking Breton in the crowd. The inn was full of all kind of people, everyone hoped to witness the Council, but this man didn't look like one who likes politics. No, he looked dangerously almost... as criminal. Just like argonian traitor.

Croakdaddy
2010-05-10, 12:01 PM
'The bartender must be loving this' Smeds mutters to the world in general. 'This many bigwigs all crammed together. These aren't the nobles though, no... Lackeys and guard-dogs, these. Either war is brewing' thinks Smeds 'Or someone is throwing one hell of a party.'

Gather information:
[roll0]

Erad
2010-05-10, 01:40 PM
Smeds tried to get something interesting from all the talk around him. He didn't hear much, better to say too much, but not specific, but one thing he understood. Council of all Great Houses was about to begin in a few hours.

Croakdaddy
2010-05-10, 04:07 PM
'Not alot of chatter going on. They must be keeping quiet about... whatever it is. Or maybe they don't know themselves?' Smeds though.

Smeds began scanning the bar in search of a friendly face, when he spotted an Argonian peering at him over a plate of roast fowl in a not particularly friendly manner.

Smeds smiles charmingly at the Argonian and raises his hand in a casual salutation.

Mahtobedis
2010-05-10, 05:54 PM
Aj-Tei notices the disreputable individual wave at him. Not That I have any reason to call someone else disreputable he thought to himself.

Finishing his fowl Aj-Tei turned his attention to the entrance, while keeping a weather eye on the potential thief and the slaver, waiting for his contact from House Solt to tell him where to go.

Croakdaddy
2010-05-11, 07:45 PM
'Well' thinks Smeds 'I suppose I'd better get myself invited to this little shin-digg.'

Smeds stands and weaves his way through the tables and masses, making a bee-line for the bar. He comes to stand next to yet another Argonian who is having a wine that Smeds estimates the bar-tender merely doubled the price of, in light of his new clientelle.

'Hiya' Smeds grins cheerfuly to the familiar barkeep 'I don't suppose you've got any rooms left to let for the night, have you?'

Erad
2010-05-13, 08:19 AM
Before innkeeper could reply, a door opened and herald dresses in uniform of Imperial Legion came in.

- Everyone of retinue of the Councilors are invited to the Castle. The meeting is starting.

Mahtobedis
2010-05-13, 08:54 AM
"Excellent," whispers Aj-Tei, "I was getting tired of waiting"

As he gets up Aj-Tei puts down a few silver to pay for the meal and steals one of the knives.

Croakdaddy
2010-05-13, 01:49 PM
'Going to cut it close' Smeds mutters.

He nod's politely to the barkeep and whisks his way toward the door, palming a few silver coins left at the table where the first argonian had been sitting and continuing out the door.

He goes around the tavern to the back, between the bar and the wall to the garrison.

Tyrael
2010-05-13, 02:19 PM
S'rillthor turns around and nods curtly to the guards. "Very well. Let us have this over and done with," he replies indifferently. Leaving his drink on the bar (which is fine, as he hadn't paid the tab for it yet anyway), he sweeps out of the tavern, the confidence of this tread belying the shabbiness of his accouterments.

Croakdaddy
2010-05-13, 07:47 PM
Once inside the narrow alley, Smeds braces his back against the tavern wall, with his feet on the wall opposit and shimmies up the side of the building until he comes within reaching distance of one of the rear window-seals. He hauls himself up to peer through the window to see if anyone is inside.

Erad
2010-05-14, 07:30 AM
The tavern was full of people, so nobody had a chance to spot Aj-Tei stealing a silver knife.

Out of the inn, he is immediately joined by S'rillthor. Nobody knows what made two rivals: a slave and a slaver work together, but this time they had to go to the meeting together.

While they were advancing to castle, Smeds for some reason, decided to peer in one of the windows. What he saw there was terrible. He saw a huge, muscular orc woman changing clothes. The view was that terrible, that he nearly fell down. Fortunately, the orc didn't see him.

- Master Stahl, - he heard from below, - where are you?

Mahtobedis
2010-05-14, 09:00 AM
Aj-Tei hisses as S'rillthor joins him. "Your lucky that House Solt is paying me well to work with you, slaver" he whispers spitting out the last word. Otherwise you might have found your self face down in a ditch

Croakdaddy
2010-05-14, 10:48 AM
'Gah! What?' Smeds drops from the window ledge and lands not-so-gracefully on the cobbles of the alley. He dusts his hands on his trousers stalling momentarily.

'Uhm... Thought I... Saw a, a Daedra,' he stammers 'but it was just... Uh... Who are you anyway? What do you want? I'm really busy right now, what with this meeting and everything.'

Smeds finally recovers enough to actually look and see who had addressed him in the first place.

Tyrael
2010-05-14, 01:46 PM
Aj-Tei hisses as S'rillthor joins him. "Your lucky that House Solt is paying me well to work with you, slaver" he whispers spitting out the last word. Otherwise you might have found your self face down in a ditch

S'rillthor shoots him an opaque glance, his face as neutral and expressionless as only a longtime diplomat's can be. "Don't have the ssslightezt idea what you're talking about," he replies smoothly with a hissing accent. "You muzt have miztaken me for sssomeone elze. If you will excuze me, I have a meeting to attend."

He then hurries off towards the meeting site of the Great Houses.

Erad
2010-05-15, 11:01 AM
An imperial herold just comes from behind of the corner. When he sees Smeds he stops in surprise.

- Master Stahl?! Ahem... I well... You must come to the meeting at once, master Stahl. It's going to begin any moment.

Croakdaddy
2010-05-15, 02:35 PM
'Oh, of course!' snaps Smeds 'I've been waiting for you, what took so long? Never mind, just lead the way, I'm right behind you.'

Smeds glances back up at the window and shudders in recollection.

Mahtobedis
2010-05-15, 07:05 PM
Aj-Tei rolls his eye's at his "partners" response and quickly follows him to the meeting place.

Erad
2010-05-16, 09:26 AM
The meeting in the castle was already starting. The meeting was taking place in a large hall, on the second floor of the castle. Our heroes quickly found their places, near their Councilors, near a big dwemer-made table. At the head of the table stood Vedam Dren, the Duke of all Morrowind, main representative of the Empire. He was wearing daedric armor and wielded daedric longsword.

Councilors and representatives of Imperial Cult and Order of Vivec were sitting at the table sides.

- Let us begin, - said Duke, - Councilor Juvara, you start first.
S'rillthor and Aj-Tei felt proud: their House will be the first to speak!

- Our House is slowly expanding, - began female khajiit, but some people say, that werewolves were seen again at nights. We are thankful for inviting us all together and we want to offer House Redoran a deal: we need a small army of veteran warriors and in exchange we can offer Ebony and Magic Ice weapons.

- We heard you, Councilor, - said Duke and now...

- And now I want to say something, - that was Councilor Nelot of House Telvanni.

- Your will have enough time to speak later, Councilor Nelot, - said Duke angrily, - but now it is not your turn.

- Yet I insist that you hear me, since I am sure that you will want to hear this, - said Nelot and before anyone could stop him, continued, - We are thankful indeed for the meeting because you assembled all of influential people in one place. Hear me, worms! House Telvanni will no longer tolerate outsiders or traitors from Hlaalu and Redoran! Enough of their treachery! Enough of Empire interfering in our problems. Enough of House Solt sending dirty Khajiits, like they have the right to speak.

- How dare you!.. - began Crassius Curio, but wasn't allowed to continue his speech.

- Look at the windows and feel coming death.

Everyone couldn't help but look at a large window. Oh no! A huge armada of ships, under the Telvanni banners were approaching. And above them in the air were strange, flying figures... atronachs. Where Telvanni could get such a fleet? Imperial ships tried to fight, but atronachs attacked them from above and more and more imperial ships disappeared beneath the waves.

- ARRRR! - sounded from outside and the whole castle shuddered like from being hit by a huge rock.

- Witness the rise of Great House Telvanni and die at despair, - shouted Nelot and clapped his hands.

Three, five, ten Golden Saints appeared in the room. They drew their weapons and attacked Duke. His guards rushed to help, but one of the was immediately cut in half by deadly blade.
Chaos and death were reigning in the room, but for now they seemed to avoid simple people, like Councilors retinue.

- RAAARRGH, - sounded again and the castle took another shudder. And then suddenly a part of the floor broke, revealing a hole to lower levels. A chance to escape! A shadow chance, but better then nothing.

Croakdaddy
2010-05-16, 11:25 AM
'Bloody zealots! Smeds bellows as he dives beneath the cover of a table, watching the blood spurt and spatter across the floors around him.

A shudder suddenly shifts the floor beneath him and he rocks as the floor splits apart and a hole to the lower floor opens up.

'That's my cue.' he mutters as he makes a rolling dive toward the hole and hops through the opening to the floor below.

Tumble to avoid any possible attacks, jump for the hole, tumble for the landing. [roll0] [roll1] [roll2]

Tyrael
2010-05-16, 03:00 PM
"TRAITORS!!" S'rillthor screams in fury, shaking his fist at Councilor Nelot. He ducks beneath a nearby table for cover.

Also, wtf is a Golden Saint?

Mahtobedis
2010-05-16, 08:20 PM
"By all that is...." Diving under an out of the way table in the corner Aj-Tei casts *Invisibility* over the opening to make it look like the hole was already filled with rubble.

Tumble to avoid attacks of opportunity [roll0] Concentration Check incase I fail to avoid attacks of opportunity[roll1]

'I should try to find out what I can so I can report it' Aj-Tei thinks as he watches the struggle.

Erad
2010-05-17, 02:15 PM
Smeds rushed forward and dived in the hole in the wall. Argonians for some reason decided to stay some more. S'rillthor quickly hid under the table, from here it was only a short jump to saving hole. He saw how Aj-Tei enchanted the hole, making it look full, but understood it's a trick. To Aj-Tei it also was a short jump to safety from slaughter.

And slaughter it was. Imperial guards tried to surround the Duke, but the press by Golden Saints was too deadly. Vedam Dren hit one of the monsters with his blade, but the hit was unaccurate and Golden Saint remained standing. And another one plunged the sword up to the hilt to Duke's belly.

Another Golden Saint attacked Juvara. The noble Khajiit tried to dodge the attack, but in vain. The horrible sword cut her in half.

Lightning from Nelot's fingers hit Crassius Curio at the head and his hair went on fire. After a few moments of agony, Hlaalu Councilor fell dead.

Nothing could be done to save the Councilors. Adventurers had to save themselves.

Golden Saint is the deadliest among all daedra. He looks like tall gold skinned altmer and fights with a sword.

Mahtobedis
2010-05-18, 04:20 PM
well that isn't quite what I wanted to do initially. Oh well first level spell for the day wasted

Aj-Tei breaks from cover of the table and leaps toward his illusion when he feels another tremor. As he goes he alters the illusion to look like the ceiling is collapsing on top of himself and disappears down the hole leaving the image of even more rubble.

Tumble checks to avoid AoO and to land [roll0] [roll1], concentration check to maintain spell[roll2]

my initial thought was just to turn invisible and wait out the fight but for some reason I decided to make the escape route look closed. I forgot my reason for doing so before I had gone through it.

Erad
2010-05-19, 12:53 PM
With another tremor, floor section beneath S'rillthor broke, so he fell to lower level with Smeds and Aj-Tei.

They stood on their legs and looked around.

They were standing in a medium-sized larder, with guar carcasses hanging from the hooks and with sacks of flour on the floor. Door was open, but from here they could only see a small section of coridor. From somewhere was coming the smell of fried meat. Adventurers preferred not to know if it's real meat or burning people.

In a wall there was a small window, from which you could climb. But in led to the city, full of raging daedras and murderous Telvanni.

So far there was no sign of daedra around.

Tyrael
2010-05-19, 02:58 PM
"YAAAAA--Ooaf!" S'rillthor plummets to the floor in a shower of planks, splinters and dust. Coughing, he drags himself to his feet and peers around blearily.

"Well, that waz lucky..." he comments huskily. "How'd you two get down here?"

Croakdaddy
2010-05-19, 04:58 PM
'The easy way!' Smeds snaps, rummaging in his pockets desperately for a bit of moonsugar and coming up empty handed. He puffs in resignation, glancing back and forth between the window and the open doorway.

'Stuck between a rock and a frying pan with nothing more usefull than some dead guar and pair of lizards.' Smeds growls. 'Don't suppose either of you is a wizard, can magic us the hell out of here, eh?'

Mahtobedis
2010-05-20, 01:19 AM
"My magic is focused purely on illusion and affecting the mind of others." As Tei-whispers. "Given that, I think it might be best for us to head down this corridor. Maybe if we are lucky we can find a path into the sewers."

Croakdaddy
2010-05-20, 01:29 PM
'Great, yea.' Smeds says sarcasticaly, turning to the other argonian. 'You got any better ideas there, skink?'

Erad
2010-05-20, 01:47 PM
A crash sounded from outside, it seemed another part of castle broke nearby, perhaps just out of the larder. The whole castle was falling and it was better to get away as fast as possible.

Tyrael
2010-05-20, 02:08 PM
S'rillthor shakes his head. "There'z a door open, let'z jussst get out of here while we can," he responds.

Mahtobedis
2010-05-20, 10:39 PM
"Then we are agreed"

With that Aj-Tei advances through the door keeping a careful eye on his surroundings.

Erad
2010-05-21, 12:55 PM
The corridor has three more doors on it's sides, which probably lead to other larders or storages. It ends with another closed door, from where the smell of fried meat comes. Near that door, sits a Breton dressed in a robe of Imperial Cult priests. He is sitting in the middle of crushed stones and planks and there is another hole above him. He probably fell down too. The priest holds his hand on his chest and breathes hard.

Croakdaddy
2010-05-21, 04:53 PM
Smeds rushes over to the fallen priest, feigning concern. 'By the Nine! Father, are you alright? Where does it hurt? Is anything broken?'' Smeds runs his hands quickly over the priest's body as if checking for wounds or broken bones.

Search and sleight of hand, if you would be so kind. 1d20+11 1d20+11

Screwed up. Will repost for rolls.

Croakdaddy
2010-05-21, 04:57 PM
[roll0] [roll1]

Mahtobedis
2010-05-21, 09:38 PM
Spot rolls to see if I notice him slight of handing the priest. I probably won't but hey [roll0]

Aj-Tei marches up to the fallen priest which Smeds is feeling down. "Get off him" Aj-Tei hisses as he push Smeds to the side "I need space to work"

With that he pulls out his short sword and points it towards the priest. The handle glows holy light for a few moments and the priests wound begins to heal.

Taking ten on use magic device to use my wand of lesser vigor that is in the wand sheath of the shortsword

Aj-Tei then turns back to Smeds. "He is all yours now Breton." Done with the priest Aj-Tei goes to the nearest of the side doors and opens it to see if he can find anything useful. Effectively casing the area with the expertise of the practiced thief which he is.

Search check [roll1]

Erad
2010-05-22, 03:49 AM
Smeds tried to rob the wounded priest, but was interrupted by Aj-Tei who somehow understood his intentions.

The Aj-Tei tried to find useful in nearby storages, but found nothing nothing except planks, nails, raw meat and other useless now things.

While he was searching, the priest stood on his legs and said:

- We must run. The duke and councilors are dead, we have to save ourselves! I know that duke had an escape boat on the other side of the castle, perhaps it's still working. It's our only chance!

Croakdaddy
2010-05-22, 09:32 AM
'Great, yea, let's get the hell out of here.' Smeds says, casualy pocketing a fistfull of nails. Smeds walks over to the door where the smell of cooked meat is originating, thinking it will lead through the kitchen, and opens it.

Erad
2010-05-22, 12:06 PM
Smeds was right, there was a kitchen. And the smell was coming from roasting guar, not from burning man. Kitchen was empty - if you speak about living people. But there were three corpses: female nord dressed as cook, and two male khajiits. All three were lying on the floor in the pool of blood, they probably were slain with magic sword of daedra or golden saint. No daedra were seen. There was one more door, which was half open. Castle main hall was seen through it.

- Entrance to dungeons is just few yards away, across the hall. There is a window through which we can get down to the escape ship, - said priest.

Mahtobedis
2010-05-22, 02:11 PM
"Thank you" Aj-Tei says as he quickly searched the corpses on the floor for anything that might have been of use.

search check [roll0]

Completing his task of searching the corpses for useful items, Aj-Tei then walks over to the door casts *invisibility* and slips out to the window and checking to see if the hall way is empty. Once he gets over to the window Aj-Tei looks out to see how far down the fall is and glances around for something that could be used as a rope. He does not want to leave his rope behind in an escape.

Erad
2010-05-23, 04:27 AM
As Aj-Tei crosses the hall, he sees an open door, which probably leads to guard room. Somewhere there is supposed to be the needed window. But there is someone inside that room, he moves inside. Would Aj-Tei dare to enter or he will look for another exit risking to find daedra?

Mahtobedis
2010-05-23, 10:34 AM
While invisible Aj-Tei moves silently towards the door to the guard room, when he is 60' away from the door he casts *detect magic* and continues to silently advance on the door until he detects the magical aura of a Deadric Weapon

You did say their weapons were magical. I don't want to risk them having see invisible. Thankfully detect magic does not break invisibility because it is a non hostile action. Move silently rolls to advance [roll0] [roll1] Concentration checks for detect magic [roll2] [roll3][roll4]

Erad
2010-05-25, 04:22 AM
Aj-Tei came close to the door and then sensed magic. Strangely it wasn't daedra weapon or armor. It was just a simple spell. It seemed that there is human inside the room with Mage Armor cast on him.

Mahtobedis
2010-05-25, 10:34 AM
During the remaining time before his invisibility wears off Aj-Tei points back to his two party members and casts *message* "There is someone in the room, some sort of wizard. I think we should ambush him, when I get him to run out"

Aj-Tei then moves up to the side of the door, and when the others get into position to ambush the person, if that is what they choose to do, Aj-Tei activates and rolls a Noxious Smoke stick into the room (DC 14 or be nauseated)

Croakdaddy
2010-05-26, 08:14 AM
Smeds hears Aj-tei's message and nods pointedly to S'rillthor, indicating that he should take the right-hand side of the doorway. Smeds draws his dagger and positions himself on the left, juse beyond the edge so that he won't be seen by anyone coming outside.

Hide check [roll0]

Tyrael
2010-05-26, 02:56 PM
S'rillthor takes position on the right side of the door, drawing his weapons and holding ready.

Readying an action to attack the wizard when he passes through the door.

Erad
2010-05-28, 11:25 AM
Aj-Tei threw Noxious Smoke stick inside the room. The one who was inside gasped in surprise and began to cough. The stick probably worked.

[roll0]

Mahtobedis
2010-05-28, 03:06 PM
Aj-Tei smiles then reaching down he casts *grease* on the floor in the doorway.

Aj-Tei also holds his breath incase the smoke starts leaking out of the room.

When he comes out of the door way if he he is moving at half speed he will have to make a DC 10 balance check or fall on his bum. If he is moving faster than half speed the DC goes up. Dm decides by how much it goes up. Other effects can also increase the DC at the DM's discretion. This happens every time someone tries to move in the area, that is greased up.

And if he fails his save next turn he will still be nauseated

Erad
2010-05-29, 05:37 AM
- Alarm, - yelled the one who was inside, - I am under attack! Survivors in the main hall, spellcasters! Need a Golden Saint over here!

Croakdaddy
2010-05-29, 11:45 AM
Smeds curses quietly, moving his dagger into his off hand and drawing his short sword into his main hand. He peeks around the corner of the doorway and sees the smoke, the flailing mage and the grease on the floor.
'Sod this.' he curses.

Smeds breaks from his hiding place and moves down the hallway. He steps quietly and carefully through the greased doorway taking a deep breathe before entering the smoked room. Attempting to use the smoke for cover, Smeds maneuvers to position himself for an attack.

Provided the distance isn't too great in the first place. Balance through the grease [roll0] Move silently [roll1] Hide [roll2] Attack (short sword) [roll3] Damage for sneak attack if I hit and he didn't detect me [roll4]

If he did show signs of having detected me before the sneak attack, full attack short sword [roll5] and dagger [roll6] If I hit (SS) [roll7] If I hit (dagger) [roll8] And that should cover it.

Croakdaddy
2010-05-29, 11:49 AM
Forgot to roll to see how long I can hold my breath [roll0]

Mahtobedis
2010-05-29, 09:38 PM
Aj-Tei rolls his eyes and jumps over his grease patch while holding his breath.

Moving to the opposite side of Smeds he hits the wizard with his short sword.

roll for holding breath [roll0], roll for jump check [roll1], roll to tumble to avoid AoO [roll2]. attack roll [roll3],potential crit confirm roll [roll4] potential damage roll [roll5]

the smoke will probably dissipate out the window in a round or two.

Erad
2010-05-30, 09:48 AM
Smeds rushed into the room where found a scared Dunmer mage dresses in wizard's robe and with dagger in his hand. Telvanni was to scared to move, but he immediately spotted Smeds who tried to sneak in and not to fall because of grease at the same time. As soon as Smeds realized that he was spotted, he attacked Telvanni with sword and dagger. Mage somehow managed to dodge the sword, but dagger deeply cut his shoulder.

Aj-Tei followed Smeds into the room, but immediately got a little of poisoned air and began to cough. He realized that he can't cast anything until he gets fresh air. Anyway, he jumped across the grease and rushed towards enemy. But mage dodged and Aj-Tei only left him with a small wound on his side.

Telvanni replied with a dagger hit pointed at Smeds, but he dodged and got only a small wound (3 points).

(Mage lost 7 HP)

Initiative

Aj-Tei [roll0]
Smeds [roll1]
S'rillthor [roll2]
Telvanni mage [roll3]

Alarm had sounded, so you need to hurry.

Croakdaddy
2010-05-30, 03:18 PM
Smeds growls fiercely as the mage's dagger nicks his arm. He lashes out again with his sword and dagger.

Hope you won't mind if I take first, Tyrael. To hit, Short sword Dagger [roll1] Damage SS [roll2] Dagger[roll3] Thanks for the pointer. Extra dammage for dagger for sneak attack (if it even hit) [roll]3d6

Croakdaddy
2010-06-03, 08:49 AM
Can't roll in an edit, apparently [roll0]

Mahtobedis
2010-06-03, 10:08 AM
I've been waiting for Tyreal to move, what ever I'll just skip him

Aj-Tei stabs with his sword in an attempt to eviscerate the mage. Roll for attack[roll0], Roll for potential crit[roll1], roll for damage [roll2]

Thats a crit but since I only rolled a 1 again that is two damage

Mahtobedis
2010-06-03, 10:10 AM
Sorry for double posting but I'm rolling for the auto kill now if I threaten another critical he dies this turn [roll0] Darn he don't die

Erad
2010-06-06, 10:35 AM
Smeds attacked Telvanni with two weapons at once, but the evil mage dodged both of the attacks. Aj-Tei was more successful, his blade left a scar on mage's chest. Now mage was already deeply wounded.

(Mage lost total 9 points)

The wounded wizard roared in pain and tried to stab Smeds with his dagger, but agile breton successfully parried the attack.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Mahtobedis
2010-06-08, 08:54 AM
well since smeds has not posted in a while I will go ahead and post my turn

Aj-Tei again hefts his short sword towards the mage attempting to put a new hole in the mages backside.

I should still be flanking so I will add that into my rolls. If I'm not just subtract two.

Attack roll[roll0], Potential Crit Confirmation[roll1], Potential Instant Kill [roll2], Damage [roll3] wow I just can't manage to roll high on damage can I:smallannoyed:

Tyrael
2010-06-08, 02:39 PM
Hearing the sounds of combat, S'rillthor rushes into the room and lunges towards their common foe.

Move Action: Enter the room, move within melee range of the wizard
Standard Action: [roll0][roll1]

Croakdaddy
2010-06-08, 08:46 PM
Smeds eyes the window and glances back at the door, hysteria creeping into his mind as he anticipates the arrival of one of the demons. In desperation, he lashes out viciously for the mage's throat in a wild, whirling attack with both of his blades.

Short sw 1d20+4 Dagger 1d20+4 If hit 1d6+3 and 1d4+3

Croakdaddy
2010-06-16, 01:01 AM
I'll figure out this forum eventually. Short sw [roll0] Dagger [roll1] If hit [roll2] and [roll3]

Erad
2010-06-16, 09:35 AM
All three adventurers fiercely attacked Telvanni, but only Aj-Tei left a small wound on him. The mage was already bleeding hard, but was still standing. He stabbed Smeds a little, leaving him with another flesh wound.

Smeds lost another 2 points.
Mage lost totally 10

[roll0]
[roll1]

Erad
2010-06-16, 09:37 AM
Critical roll:

[roll0]

Tyrael
2010-06-16, 10:19 AM
S'rillthor's offhand blade easily parries the mage's clumsy swipe aside as he sweeps in to knock the man's sword away.

[roll0]

Mahtobedis
2010-06-18, 10:14 PM
I know it is out of initiative order but my internet is really spotty now so I will post when I can

Realizing that they are running out of time Aj-Tei desperately tries to end the fight by shoving his short sword into the mages skull after moving to flank if he wasn't already.

Tumble if I needed to move Attack [roll1], potential crit confirmation [roll]1d20
+5, potential damage [roll2]

eh he he he nat one is not going to hit.

Croakdaddy
2010-06-20, 11:09 AM
Smeds watches the lizard flail like a small child at the wizard. 'We aint got time for this ****! he spits through bared teeth. He lashes out again, hoping to finish the mage in one last go.

Short sword dagger [roll1] If hit [roll2] and [roll3] Please die.

roll to confirm crit on the dagger [roll]1d20+4 damage if crit 1d4 X 2 + 6

Croakdaddy
2010-06-20, 11:14 AM
damn this forum: roll to confirm crit on the dagger [roll0] damage if crit [roll1] X 2 + 6: No crit any damn way

Erad
2010-06-21, 12:58 PM
All three adventurers wildly attacked the mage. S'rillthor tried to disarm Telvanni, but the evil wizard dodged, so argonian nearly hit his "friend". Aj-Tei fortunately managed to parry the "friendly" accident attack and was unharmed, but he missed his chance to hurt the real enemy. Fortunately, Smeds was far more successful. As mage dodged S'rillthor, he got to close to Smeds, who immediately sliced his throat. The wizard wheezed and fell, first on his knees, then collapsed down. The wound wasn't too deep, but deadly. If no one would help the fallen enemy, his blood will run out in a few moments.

Strangely, no one came running here yet. But the alarm was sounded, and adventurers were sure, that sooner or later someone would come and check what's happening.