PDA

View Full Version : Editing a post older than page 3 and thread necromancy

Debihuman
2010-05-10, 11:45 AM
I recently updated the Weeping Angel in the gaming homebrew board to reflect their newly revealed abilities from the most current episode of Dr. Who, the Time of Angels. Would it be alright to to post the request for peer reviews because I'd like some feedback on the new stuff and it seems silly to repost the exact same post simply for that reason.

The older post is from last year 4/18/2009. It just seems silly to update the older post and then have to repost it again for the feeback.

I know thread necromancy is prohibited, but I'm requesting an exception to that rule.

Thanks.

Debby

Mercenary Pen
2010-05-10, 12:11 PM
There are areas of the boards where this rule is open to the possibility of exceptions to the rule- and I understand homebrew is one of those areas- but the procedure under these circumstances is to PM Roland (or potentially another member of Forum staff) and ask for permission to resurrect the thread.

Roland St. Jude
2010-05-10, 01:15 PM
As our local militant ink-based writing instrument for hire says, please PM me to request ex exceptions to the thread necromancy rule.