PDA

View Full Version : (3.5) Cleric of Chaos concept

The Ogre
2010-05-10, 06:21 PM
My DM is about to run an exalted campaign and he wants one of the players to play a non-good, non-evil character. I volunteered to make a character to disrupt the status quo and be a foil for the rest of my LG/NG party. Havik struck me as the ideal character to roleplay. In other words, I want to make a human cleric based off of Havik from Mortal Kombat Deception but have no clue on how to actually make him, build and feats mostly.

This is what I have for stats so far.
Str-14/Dex-9/Con-15/Int-11/Wis-16/Cha-12

I'm going with Chaos and Travel as my domain choices.

These are the books that I have access to at the moment. So please keep that in mind with for any and all suggestions.

Book of Exalted Deeds
Complete Adventurer
Complete Arcane
Complete Divine
Complete Warrior
Draconomicon
Dungeon Master's Guide 1
Fiendish Codex 1
Fiend Folio
Heroes of Horror
Libris Mortis
Monster Manual 1
Oriental Adventures
Player's Handbook 1
Races of Destiny
Races of Eberron
Races of the Wild
Savage Species
Unearthed Arcana

Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Optimystik
2010-05-10, 08:02 PM
I LOVE Havik. He's my favorite MK character of all time! :smallbiggrin:

You have FC1, but what about FC2? Not only do Hellbred fit his look perfectly, Evil Exception allows them to get away with all kinds of shenanigans (like animating dead) that can irritate an Exalted party without actually causing them to associate with an evil character. How's that for bucking the status quo?

(Random Trivia: his look was intended to be an alternate costume for Noob Saibot - but the dev team liked his look so much they made him a completely different character.)